View Full Version : Who was the guy who was interested in QOTSA boots?

Enzed
04-15-2003, 09:57 PM

DoctaSoma
04-16-2003, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Enzed
. http://www.rodeoroyalty.com/Second%20Go-Round/Photos/Rose%20Boots%202.jpg

Here are some Queen's boots

The Gaddrow
04-16-2003, 08:39 AM
Well, I for one. Fattening Ass (Gill) also digs the qotsa.

I need to update my list, but drop me a PM on what ya got, and what you may be looking for.

My (very out of date and messy) bootlist can be found here (http://www.geocities.com/gaddrow02/liverecordings.txt)

That list has at least doubled since I last updated it in October, but yeah.

jlo
04-16-2003, 01:50 PM
I am interested and i have a few QOTSA.

Enzed
04-16-2003, 04:55 PM
The guy that posted the picture of the faggy pink fairy boots "done a leetle recording" of them in New Zealand. If it's ok with him, I'd like to trade them out.

The story is, QOTSA played the Big Day Out here in Auckland on Jan 17th. Their set was plagued with sound issues - the sound kept cutting out, and they canned the set half-way through and announced later on that they'll play a second set at the end of the night. Docta recorded the first set, but from memory his mic's fell out or something, and he only got the first 3 songs down. However, he (and subsequently me) is still waiting for the full first set, that was recorded by another d00d.

And he successfully recorded the second set, which was quite different to the first set.

Anyway, if you're interested, my bootlist is in the sig.

-edit -

There's also a Foo Fighters and Jane's Addiction sets available.

toyschoketoys
04-16-2003, 05:27 PM
The guy that posted the picture of the faggy pink fairy boots "done a leetle recording" of them in New Zealand. If it's ok with him, I'd like to trade them out.

The story is, QOTSA played the Big Day Out here in Auckland on Jan 17th. Their set was plagued with sound issues - the sound kept cutting out, and they canned the set half-way through and announced later on that they'll play a second set at the end of the night. Docta recorded the first set, but from memory his mic's fell out or something, and he only got the first 3 songs down. However, he (and subsequently me) is still waiting for the full first set, that was recorded by another d00d.

And he successfully recorded the second set, which was quite different to the first set.

Anyway, if you're interested, my bootlist is in the sig.

-edit -

There's also a Foo Fighters and Jane's Addiction sets available.

Sounds good, any one on the hub s
haring it ?

Enzed
04-16-2003, 05:38 PM
Sorry - due to the fact thay we're outnumbered 20-1 down here by sheep, all access to the hub for New Zealanders has been vetoes by the international Sheep Internet committee. And the small fact that my 56k modem won't cut the mustard.

So it's crappy old snail trades only, sorry.

warpig81
04-16-2003, 09:00 PM
I have lots of qotsa and still want more. list in sig
-jon

DoctaSoma
04-17-2003, 12:34 AM
Sorry - due to the fact thay we're outnumbered 20-1 down here by sheep, all access to the hub for New Zealanders has been vetoes by the international Sheep Internet committee. And the small fact that my 56k modem won't cut the mustard.

So it's crappy old snail trades only, sorry.

You are of course welcome to trade my QOTSA recording out to anyone and everyone Chris. I don't care if someone else puts it on the Hub either, but if they do credit in the txt file would be appreciated.

If you do get some juicy QOTSA recordings I'll trade you back for them.

-Ben

P.S Hyped for Audioslave and two servings of Bic this weekend!

Enzed
04-17-2003, 12:51 AM
So - Ben -

You wearing your pink cowboy boots then?

Fattening Ass
04-17-2003, 04:22 AM
<font color=font colors fucking suck>***** is right on the mark. I am always looking to obtain Qotsa. I got lots on the Hub, but i trade via snail as well. Drop me a line if anyone wants to trade Qotsa.

bootlist:
http://www.freewebs.com/mrselfish</font>

DoctaSoma
04-17-2003, 06:55 AM
So - Ben -

You wearing your pink cowboy boots then?

Well - Chrissy - I would if you'd hurry up and return them