View Full Version : What's up netphoria?

Fattening Ass
04-14-2003, 01:48 AM
<font color=font colors fucking suck>Im just chillin', listening to Year of the rabbit. </font>

spa ced
04-14-2003, 01:49 AM
I'm talking to my man and listening to Slowdive.
He's going to bed in like 20 minutes though. :(
I'm so clingy.

Ihaman
04-14-2003, 01:49 AM
andy dick is on trading spaces.

Fattening Ass
04-14-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by sp_aced
I'm talking to my man and listening to Slowdive.
He's going to bed in like 20 minutes though. :(
I'm so clingy. <font color=font colors fucking suck>chattin ovar the internet? a www lover?</font>

Fattening Ass
04-14-2003, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by Ihaman
andy dick is on trading spaces. <font color=font colors fucking suck>Andy Dick is cool, never seen trading spaces though.</font> :o

FearFactory
04-14-2003, 01:55 AM
What's kickin', Gillio? I'm sitting here, not listening to any of the CDs I've purchased over the past few months for some reason. I hate not being in a music-listening mood.

spa ced
04-14-2003, 01:59 AM
Oh I'm also watching Adult Swim.

Fattening Ass
04-14-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by FearFactory
What's kickin', Gillio? I'm sitting here, not listening to any of the CDs I've purchased over the past few months for some reason. I hate not being in a music-listening mood. <font color=font colors fucking suck>yeah, no shit man! I have quite a few cds i haven't given a GOOD listen to. :( Im gonna listen to something i haven't in a bit...but what...hmm... :confused: :) </font>

spa ced
Originally posted by Fattening Ass
<font color=font colors fucking suck>chattin ovar the internet? a www lover?</font>

:(

Fattening Ass
Oh I'm also watching Adult Swim. <font color=font colors fucking suck>:confused: </font>

spa ced
04-14-2003, 02:02 AM
<font color=font colors fucking suck>:confused: </font>

Adult Swim is a show on Comedy Central that showcases hilarious adult humor cartoons like Space Ghost, Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, etc...

FearFactory
04-14-2003, 02:02 AM
<font color=font colors fucking suck>yeah, no shit man! I have quite a few cds i haven't given a GOOD listen to. :( Im gonna listen to something i haven't in a bit...but what...hmm... :confused: :) </font>

two words: Toma Hawk

Oh, you meant CDs that you own! How about... Local H?

Fattening Ass
04-14-2003, 02:03 AM

:( <font color=font colors fucking suck>Re:Adult Swim:I need cable/satellite. :(

At least you've got a lover to chat with :(
anyhoo...i think i'll pop in Blinker the star's last cd.</font>

FearFactory
04-14-2003, 02:03 AM

Adult Swim is a show on Comedy Central that showcases hilarious adult humor cartoons like Space Ghost, Family Guy, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, etc...

What?? Family Guy is on Cartoon Network now? Since when?

Fattening Ass
04-14-2003, 02:05 AM

two words: Toma Hawk

Oh, you meant CDs that you own! How about... Local H? <font color=font colors fucking suck>;) i meant an album that's kinda quiet like. Local H rox. But im in a quieter mood. Hmm...I need to listen to toma hawk. Im not sure where i stand with them.</font>

FearFactory
04-14-2003, 02:08 AM
<font color=font colors fucking suck>;) i meant an album that's kinda quiet like. Local H rox. But im in a quieter mood. Hmm...I need to listen to toma hawk. Im not sure where i stand with them.</font>

The s/t CD is fucking great, but check out one of their new songs:

http://www.ipecac.com/archives/previews/tomahawk-rape_this_day.mp3

spa ced
04-14-2003, 02:08 AM

What?? Family Guy is on Cartoon Network now? Since when?

My friend text messaged me to say it was going to come on.
:confused:

Fattening Ass
04-14-2003, 02:10 AM

The s/t CD is fucking great, but check out one of their new songs:

http://www.ipecac.com/archives/previews/tomahawk-rape_this_day.mp3 <font color=font colors fucking suck>Thanks. Im downloading it now. :) Did you know the new mondo generator is gonna be on ipecac? Im anxious to hear it.</font>

twice
04-14-2003, 02:11 AM
sup Gil. Remember way back when we used to talk like all those three times on AIM? those were the dayz. :(

Fattening Ass
04-14-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by twice
sup Gil. Remember way back when we used to talk like all those three times on AIM? those were the dayz. :( <font color=font colors fucking suck>yo! :)

Im horrible at AIM convos :(. Im much better with these delayed Netphoria postz. LeDrew ain't got shit on yer webcam. ;)</font>

FearFactory
04-14-2003, 02:13 AM
<font color=font colors fucking suck>Thanks. Im downloading it now. :) Did you know the new mondo generator is gonna be on ipecac? Im anxious to hear it.</font>

Yeah, I knew that. I'm curious about what it sounds like, too. They're going to be playing with Tomahawk on a few dates... I know they're playing San Diego for sure, you might want to check it out, 'cause I think they're playing Anahiem as well.

Fattening Ass
04-14-2003, 02:17 AM

Yeah, I knew that. I'm curious about what it sounds like, too. They're going to be playing with Tomahawk on a few dates... I know they're playing San Diego for sure, you might want to check it out, 'cause I think they're playing Anahiem as well. <font color=font colors fucking suck>Thanks. I'll look into the dates. </font>

Fattening Ass
04-14-2003, 02:28 AM
<font color=font colors fucking suck>OMIFUCKINGGOD. I can't stand this server shit. :( :(</font>

Red Wine Cage
04-14-2003, 07:04 AM
COPS is in the ********** while i'm downloading a 90 Day Men e.p., an Aarktika album, and QOTSA's "Go With the Flow".

Blue*Carbonite
04-14-2003, 07:35 AM
i just ate a stick (??) of Laffy Taffy
i'm downloading Aqua's first cd 'cause i'm a big fag like that
listening to atom and his package
wishing i had clean clothes.
i just stepped in cheese. it's gooey.

Cactuar
04-14-2003, 08:13 AM
this thread is like a hotdog

brown red
brown red

Nimrod's Son
04-14-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by Cactuar

brown red
brown red

It's also like a mexican on their period.

noir cat
04-15-2003, 12:48 AM
Hey, Gil. How are you? I haven't been in an AIM chatty mood, lately. TOo much on my mind. Not doing my math homework. Just worried about my grades in general. Hating my stupid Human Growth and Development for being such a scatterbrain, not having TWO of our test grade results back, and NOT having learned shit in that stupid class. THere was not one relevent assignment I've done. He has not assigned us anything that would have possibley helped us on his stuipd tests. I can't just read chapters of a book, I have to have questions to see what fucking thing I have to really learn. Or suggestions or something, I need an outline. But that's college for you. :(

Right now, I'm watching "Everyone Loves Raymond" and wishing for cable.

I'm so clingy. Me too.

Fattening Ass
04-15-2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son

It's also like a mexican on their period. <font color=font colors fucking suck>Fuck You.</font>

Fattening Ass
04-15-2003, 01:43 AM
Originally posted by undivinemartyr
Hey, Gil. How are you? I haven't been in an AIM chatty mood, lately. TOo much on my mind. Not doing my math homework. Just worried about my grades in general. Hating my stupid Human Growth and Development for being such a scatterbrain, not having TWO of our test grade results back, and NOT having learned shit in that stupid class. THere was not one relevent assignment I've done. He has not assigned us anything that would have possibley helped us on his stuipd tests. I can't just read chapters of a book, I have to have questions to see what fucking thing I have to really learn. Or suggestions or something, I need an outline. But that's college for you. :(

Right now, I'm watching "Everyone Loves Raymond" and wishing for cable.

Me too. <font color=font colors fucking suck>:( maybe those grades will be ok?

noir cat
04-15-2003, 01:44 AM
<font color=font colors fucking suck>:( maybe those grades will be ok? And maybe the two of us will reside eternally in that heavenly dream world of yours.

Fattening Ass
04-15-2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by Cactuar

brown red
brown red <font color=font colors fucking suck>Good one c0cktar. <font color=brown>This is the color brown</font>

Fattening Ass
04-15-2003, 01:46 AM
Originally posted by undivinemartyr
And maybe the two of us will reside eternally in that heavenly dream world of yours. <font color=font colors fucking suck>:o</font>

Nimrod's Son
04-15-2003, 03:31 PM
<font color=font colors fucking suck>Fuck You.</font>

Oh, come on, where's your brown pride?

Fattening Ass
04-16-2003, 05:49 AM
Originally posted by Nimrod's Son

Oh, come on, where's your brown pride? <font color=font colors fucking suck>Fuck off asshole.