View Full Version : Paz and Billy

Mistress_Suffer
04-13-2003, 12:18 PM
are they dateing or something?

I read online last week that a show they just played, Billy gave Paz roses, kissed her, and said he loved her and shes "better than music.. well almost". But everyone says they dont think so.. muh who actually KNOWS..

miss world
04-13-2003, 01:03 PM
OMFG

YOU ARE JOKING?

Mistress_Suffer
04-13-2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by miss world
OMFG

YOU ARE JOKING?

no (lol) not joking. I read it on a community for Zwan fans. Someone posted about the concert how Billy gave Paz roses, and how it was sweet, then an anonymous poster posted that they were at the same concert and mentioned how he said she was "better than music... well almost" and he kissed her on the lips.
haha I'm on a search for the community it was on because I want to know what else people said.

spfreak
04-13-2003, 01:46 PM
:rofl:

miss world
04-13-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Mistress_Suffer

no (lol) not joking. I read it on a community for Zwan fans. Someone posted about the concert how Billy gave Paz roses, and how it was sweet, then an anonymous poster posted that they were at the same concert and mentioned how he said she was "better than music... well almost" and he kissed her on the lips.
haha I'm on a search for the community it was on because I want to know what else people said.

wow thanks!

i never would have guessed!

AND I THOUGHT YOU WERE JOKING! lol

Ugly
04-13-2003, 03:22 PM
howdy space rangers;

we all here at zwan hope you have been enjoying us bringing the thunder of rock to your town . . . i belive someone once said "we're commin to your town, we're an american band for you" and that's what we're trying to do. . . for you . . . anyway, there's been some postings wondering about what is up with me and paz . . . so I am going to clarify that yes, indeed, I did stick it to her and i have been sticking to her for a long time . . . however, i still do truly love yellena, my friend, my partner, my june on the moon . . . so that's why when i stick it to paz i only stick it in the place where her poo comes out of . . . she seems to really like it and i mean, did you SEE those short shorts she was wearing on SNL? . .. hell I think she has such a nice ass my own dead mother would wanna fuck her in it . . . anyway, i hope you all come out to see our wacky traveling sideshow thats going across the nation, and espically to all of our good fans in europe and across the globe .... now i know i promised our fans in ethiopia that we'd swing by there for a show in 2001 but our scheudles have been really crazy . . . but keep your eyes peeled as we're working something out... now if you'll excuse me I have to go find paz and work something out myself ;) ... xoxoxoxox . . . billy

Mistress_Suffer
04-13-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Ugly
howdy space rangers;

we all here at zwan hope you have been enjoying us bringing the thunder of rock to your town . . . i belive someone once said "we're commin to your town, we're an american band for you" and that's what we're trying to do. . . for you . . . anyway, there's been some postings wondering about what is up with me and paz . . . so I am going to clarify that yes, indeed, I did stick it to her and i have been sticking to her for a long time . . . however, i still do truly love yellena, my friend, my partner, my june on the moon . . . so that's why when i stick it to paz i only stick it in the place where her poo comes out of . . . she seems to really like it and i mean, did you SEE those short shorts she was wearing on SNL? . .. hell I think she has such a nice ass my own dead mother would wanna fuck her in it . . . anyway, i hope you all come out to see our wacky traveling sideshow thats going across the nation, and espically to all of our good fans in europe and across the globe .... now i know i promised our fans in ethiopia that we'd swing by there for a show in 2001 but our scheudles have been really crazy . . . but keep your eyes peeled as we're working something out... now if you'll excuse me I have to go find paz and work something out myself ;) ... xoxoxoxox . . . billy

(lol) are you sure that is from him? I don't think he would spell Yelena's name wrong, (or hey, I could be wrong about her name) but that doesn't sound like something he would say-- it's funny either way though (lol)

miss world
04-13-2003, 04:17 PM

unperson81
04-13-2003, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Ugly
howdy space rangers;

:D

RopeyLopey
04-13-2003, 04:49 PM
Hey Al, could you please send me or put here up the missing chapter from MACHINA story?
I know he was sending it via mail, I just happened not to be on his mailing list at that time...
thanks

Thoughtless
04-13-2003, 04:52 PM
roofles

TiaraGurl
04-13-2003, 04:55 PM
Don't feed the trolls.

RopeyLopey
04-13-2003, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by TiaraGurl
Don't feed the trolls.

don't mar the game.

Mistress_Suffer
04-13-2003, 10:16 PM
what does everyone mean by 'trolls' on this message board anyway? Everytime I read something it says it

oui henri
04-13-2003, 10:30 PM
damn!

and i wanted to be first to bring this to netphoria's attention

i will now go cry in a corner.

CandyPotter
04-13-2003, 10:50 PM
what does everyone mean by 'trolls' on this message board anyway? Everytime I read something it says it

*falls off the couch laughing*

That's so gold it's got to be real.

Boycott Graceland
04-13-2003, 10:57 PM

http://www.endlessgroove.com/issue2/horror33.jpg

lawson
04-14-2003, 02:28 AM
see i know this isnt really billy cuz billy would never do it in the poo hole

he dont like the butt
he only titty fuck!

Mistress_Suffer
04-14-2003, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by CandyPotter

*falls off the couch laughing*

That's so gold it's got to be real.

uh, yeaaahhh... whatever you say. I just asked why people say it all the time-

Mistress_Suffer
04-14-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by oui henri
damn!

and i wanted to be first to bring this to netphoria's attention

i will now go cry in a corner.

So does that mean you were there? Did anything else happen other than that? What I wrote here is all that I know.