View Full Version : I just got "ewwed" at

Toby
03-31-2003, 10:24 PM
I walked up to a trash can and spat out my gum and this flamboyent homosexual standing next to it "ewwed" me....did I do something socially wrong here?

mercurial
03-31-2003, 10:28 PM
kick 'em in the cunt next time!

Ghetto_Squirrel
03-31-2003, 10:33 PM
Maybe he thought it was mucous?

Junebug
03-31-2003, 10:37 PM
^ yeah maybe. How exactly did you spit this gum out? was it a quick *ptew* or did you have to stick your tounge out and wait for it to drop out or something?

aren't people supposed to look the other way or at least ignore people when they're spitting something out? or is that just me?

Toby
03-31-2003, 10:41 PM
I think I just walked up to it and opened my mouth and let it drop out. I didn't make any kind of spitting noise...let me go and reenact it....yeah I just let it fall out of my mouth.

Junebug
03-31-2003, 10:54 PM
hmmm based on your description of the situation, I think the "ewww"er was wrong to make such a remark to you. Maybe he was ewwwing at something else?

Toby
03-31-2003, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Junebug
hmmm based on your description of the situation, I think the "ewww"er was wrong to make such a remark to you. Maybe he was ewwwing at something else?
no, it was me. He looked right at me after I spat the said gum and made the "eww"

Toby
03-31-2003, 10:57 PM
This almost sounds like an episode of Seinfeld! :cool:

Best Looking Boy
03-31-2003, 11:02 PM
I think it was just ghetto squirrel... don't worry about it Toby.

shaniqua
03-31-2003, 11:03 PM
i think that the proper etiquette is to take it out of your mouth with your hands discreetly then place it into the trash. i could be wrong, though.

Junebug
03-31-2003, 11:04 PM
^ dude. we should so submit this thread as some basis for a script. you could probably even make some money!

did the ewwer have a look of disgust or something? what the heck. the more i think about this the more confused/perturbed i am that he ewwed at you. what is there to make such a fuss about. at least you didn't make a big noise or something.

the thing about taking it out with your hands though is that it usually gets stuck on your fingers unless you wet them first, which would entail sticking them in your mouth which is really gross if you've been walking around outside opening doors and stuff. i don't know.

Toby
03-31-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Junebug
^ dude. we should so submit this thread as some basis for a script. we could probably even make some money!

did the ewwer have a look of disgust or something? what the heck. the more i think about this the more confused/perturbed i am that he ewwed at you. what is there to make such a fuss about. at least you didn't make a big noise or something.
his nose wrinkled when he "ewwed" he was very disgusted I could tell, but at least I threw it into the garbage and not underneath a desk or outside where someone could step on it. As far as I knew, I was doing the right thing. :(

as for the idea for a script, I will one day rememeber this incident and use it in some movie/tv script I write one of these days.

Ghetto_Squirrel
03-31-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by Best Looking Boy
I think it was just ghetto squirrel... don't worry about it Toby.

Heh.