View Full Version : something strange i saw at the DMV today.

dusty
03-24-2003, 09:42 PM
<font color="violet">it was written in the handwritting of a child on the back side of a "line starts here" sign. it read:

I love you can you love me

i wanted to take a picture of it because the fact that it <i>was</i> written in a childs writting made it so ... eerie. but, alas. no camera.</font>

noyen
03-24-2003, 09:45 PM
i took this a while back. it makes me swoony.

dusty
03-24-2003, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by noyen
i took this a while back. it makes me swoony. :rofl:

Toby
03-24-2003, 09:47 PM
DId it give you the creeps? Like the you know the creeps where you just get creeped out. :erm

Junebug
03-24-2003, 09:59 PM
oh that's so cute and sad at the same time. did it really look like a child's handwriting, or an older person who just couldn't write well? you know how it looks kind of different. or something.

dusty
03-24-2003, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Toby
DId it give you the creeps? Like the you know the creeps where you just get creeped out. :erm <font color="violet">it made me think of child abuse :erm</font>

Toby
03-24-2003, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by dusty
<font color="violet">it made me think of child abuse :erm</font>
thats real sad...like made for tv movie on lifetime channel sad :(

dusty
03-24-2003, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by Junebug
oh that's so cute and sad at the same time. did it really look like a child's handwriting, or an older person who just couldn't write well? you know how it looks kind of different. or something. <font color="violet">yeah, i know what you mean. it was definately a child who had written it. :unhappy:</font>