View Full Version : ISO: Cali Tapers

Suicide Machine
03-24-2003, 04:47 PM
Looking to get one or two of these Trembling Blue Stars shows taped. They will probably be the only shows ever with this lineup, so i can pay for ticket/tape/drinks and trade shns(I have a huge list of masters). I can also tape pretty much anything in NY in exchange. The band allows taping and you can get board access if you want it, though I don't know how it will sound in these venues, they seem small. PM me if you can help out.

Friday, March 28 @ Spaceland in LA - Aberdeen are playing with Trembling Blue Stars and backing TBS up for some songs as the TBS backing band.

Wednesday, April 2 @ Fais Do Do in LA - Aberdeen are playing with Trembling Blue Stars and backing TBS up for some songs as the TBS backing band.

Thursday, April 3 @ The Casbah in San Diego - Aberdeen are playing with Trembling Blue Stars and backing TBS up for some songs as the TBS backing band.

Saturday, April 5 @ Edinburgh Castle in San francisco - Aberdeen are playing with Trembling Blue Stars and backing TBS up for some songs as the TBS backing band.