View Full Version : Cap'n Jazz, your location is back-to-front!


DeviousJ
03-24-2003, 06:17 AM
Remember, it's:

*thud*
'Hey Sam'
*weeeoooweeooo*
'Hey Clarissa'

*cue stupid video game she programmed to solve one of her problems*

cap'n jazz
03-24-2003, 06:19 AM
OH, INVERTED WORLD!!!

cap'n jazz
03-24-2003, 06:20 AM
and WTF!!!

clarissa was this big elite programmer!

she made all these games about how much she hates her fucking brother! geek

Geek USA
03-24-2003, 06:30 AM
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Contrib/Entertainment/Clarissa/sam.gif


oh man, her dad looks like a crazy child molester!
http://www.ee.surrey.ac.uk/Contrib/Entertainment/Clarissa/marshall.gif

cap'n jazz
03-24-2003, 06:39 AM
i saw an episode the other day where the dad (HIS NAME IS MARSHALL, GUYS!!!!) was doing some kind of career night at clarissa's school, and became friends with sam and all kind of neat-ass stuff. and they did a dance in "hammer pants" or something about architects, like "I'M GONNA BUILD YO' HOUUUUSSEE!!!! ARCHITECTS BUILD YO' HOUSE!!!!"

it was awesome.

DeviousJ
03-24-2003, 06:41 AM
HEY SPORT
HEY FERGWAD
HEY... UH, CRAZY MOM

cap'n jazz
03-24-2003, 06:42 AM
Originally posted by DeviousJ
HEY SPORT
HEY FERGWAD
HEY... UH, CRAZY MOM

haha, i lolled out loud!

Geek USA
03-24-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by cap'n jazz
i saw an episode the other day where the dad (HIS NAME IS MARSHALL, GUYS!!!!) was doing some kind of career night at clarissa's school, and became friends with sam and all kind of neat-ass stuff. and they did a dance in "hammer pants" or something about architects, like "I'M GONNA BUILD YO' HOUUUUSSEE!!!! ARCHITECTS BUILD YO' HOUSE!!!!"

it was awesome.

i know his name is marshall!!! and i've seen that episode. clarissa was trying to get him to er not go to the career day thing and what not.

cap'n jazz
03-24-2003, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by Geek USA


i know his name is marshall!!! and i've seen that episode. clarissa was trying to get him to er not go to the career day thing and what not.

yeah! and sam and marshall were having this big man-to-man chat about trousers, or something

DeviousJ
03-24-2003, 07:26 AM
I remember one where Marshall was trying to teach Sam how to be an architect, but he kept showing him how to store his pencils. And Clarissa ended up being a sports writer!

Na na na na na

nananananana

cap'n jazz
03-24-2003, 07:28 AM
i hope the wardrobe person for that program went on to bigger, brighter things

Geek USA
03-24-2003, 07:30 AM
hahaha <3


i remember the one where they weren't allowed to watch tv so clarissa tried to turn her moniter into a tv or something like that.. sheesh

DeviousJ
03-24-2003, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by cap'n jazz
i hope the wardrobe person for that program went on to bigger, brighter things

I don't think that would be physically possible

cap'n jazz
03-24-2003, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by DeviousJ


I don't think that would be physically possible

http://www.mindspring.com/~doylex/clarissa.gif
http://www.syncrom5.com/cc1.jpg

Geek USA
03-24-2003, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by DeviousJ


I don't think that would be physically possible


pfft!
http://www.melissajoanhart.net/photos/tv_captures/clarissa/01_75.JPEG