View Full Version : Spilled Milk is the dirtiest song Corgan ever wrote

Ram27
08-11-2018, 09:52 PM
i'll fuck you raw, just like a good choirboy should
i'm not kidding, watch and see
i'll sink to the bottom and let you pee on me

jimmy's fill is gnarly as hell, also, at metro 1/25 after 'go the fuck away'. does those lovely sixes, paradiddlediddles [paging russ]

or like this youtube version (cued up)

<iframe width="764" height="573" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JanooIOmMXo?start=94" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

russticles
08-11-2018, 10:18 PM
Omg ram paged me #gay4jimmy

Zerospaced
08-11-2018, 11:22 PM
It's not worth crying over though.

Zerospaced
08-11-2018, 11:23 PM
God damn, this is still when his vocals were decent.

redbreegull
08-11-2018, 11:32 PM
chicks just get in the way
i'm not gay but

Shallowed
08-11-2018, 11:35 PM
Daddy’s 👨cummies, 💦 nice 😊 and yummy 😋 Thick 😫👌and gooey, feel like honey 🍯 That sweet 🍭 milk, 🍼oh-so-tasty 👅 Daddy, 👨Daddy, 🙏please be hasty!💨 My tongue 👅 swirls 😛 round 🔁 and round 🔁 While Daddy 👨 gives my ass 🍑 a great big pound 🔥💥 Over 😑 in the corner, wrapped 🎁 in chains ⛓ Mommy 👩 huddled over, screaming 😱 in pain 😪 “Shut up, bitch! 👩 Stay on the floor!” Mommy 👩 sobbing 😭 louder, I 👧 call 🗣 her a whore 💋 She reaches behind her 👩 for her gun 💀While Daddy 👄gropes 👋 and tickles 🤗 my sweet 🍬 buns 🍑 Puts the barrel 😛 between 👉👈 her teeth 👄 And Daddy’s 😍 semen 💦 begins to seep ☔️ Gunpowder,💥 blood, 💉 brains 😩 and gore 😎 Mommy’s 👩 lifeless 👻 corpse slumps ⬇️ to the floor 😂 Cummies, 💦 cummies 💦 filling my throat 💧My pussy 🐱 is completely 😍 soaked 💦But Daddy’s cock 🍆 just gets bigger 😳😲 Over near 😯 the drawers, he grabs the scissors ✂️ Cuts 🔪 a hole 🕳 in Mommy’s 👩 stomach 🙈In her hand, 🖐a gin and tonic �� He 👨begins 😍 to unravel her strings of intestines 😝 “Look 👀 closely, you’ll learn 👨*🏫 a lesson” Ties a noose, 😔 rigs it tight 😫 “Sweetie, 👧 sweetie, 👧 no need to fight” 👊💥 Puts her 👩 guts 😛😋around 🔄 my neck “Looks like everything’s good 👍 and set” 👌 Lets me fall down ⬇️ about 🤔💭 a yard Face 👧 turning blue, choking 💤hard 💪 All the while, 🕑 Daddy’s 😍 stroking his cock 🍆 And for a moment, 😳 our eyes 👁 lock 🔒 Tears 😭 of joy 😊 stream down my face 👧 I’m going to 😵 a better ✨ place~

BurtSampson
08-12-2018, 12:33 AM
inexcusable that this wasn't the last song on MSOTS

Fonzie
08-12-2018, 03:17 AM
Daddy’s 👨cummies, 💦 nice 😊 and yummy 😋 Thick 😫👌and gooey, feel like honey 🍯 That sweet 🍭 milk, 🍼oh-so-tasty 👅 Daddy, 👨Daddy, 🙏please be hasty!💨 My tongue 👅 swirls 😛 round 🔁 and round 🔁 While Daddy 👨 gives my ass 🍑 a great big pound 🔥💥 Over 😑 in the corner, wrapped 🎁 in chains ⛓ Mommy 👩 huddled over, screaming 😱 in pain 😪 “Shut up, bitch! 👩 Stay on the floor!” Mommy 👩 sobbing 😭 louder, I 👧 call 🗣 her a whore 💋 She reaches behind her 👩 for her gun 💀While Daddy 👄gropes 👋 and tickles 🤗 my sweet 🍬 buns 🍑 Puts the barrel 😛 between 👉👈 her teeth 👄 And Daddy’s 😍 semen 💦 begins to seep ☔️ Gunpowder,💥 blood, 💉 brains 😩 and gore 😎 Mommy’s 👩 lifeless 👻 corpse slumps ⬇️ to the floor 😂 Cummies, 💦 cummies 💦 filling my throat 💧My pussy 🐱 is completely 😍 soaked 💦But Daddy’s cock 🍆 just gets bigger 😳😲 Over near 😯 the drawers, he grabs the scissors ✂️ Cuts 🔪 a hole 🕳 in Mommy’s 👩 stomach 🙈In her hand, 🖐a gin and tonic �� He 👨begins 😍 to unravel her strings of intestines 😝 “Look 👀 closely, you’ll learn 👨*🏫 a lesson” Ties a noose, 😔 rigs it tight 😫 “Sweetie, 👧 sweetie, 👧 no need to fight” 👊💥 Puts her 👩 guts 😛😋around 🔄 my neck “Looks like everything’s good 👍 and set” 👌 Lets me fall down ⬇️ about 🤔💭 a yard Face 👧 turning blue, choking 💤hard 💪 All the while, 🕑 Daddy’s 😍 stroking his cock 🍆 And for a moment, 😳 our eyes 👁 lock 🔒 Tears 😭 of joy 😊 stream down my face 👧 I’m going to 😵 a better ✨ place~

Is that by Air Supply?

Funbags
08-12-2018, 03:36 AM
\\ Black Zwan //

Shallowed
08-12-2018, 04:22 AM
Is that by Air Supply?

Whoever wrote it should have their air supply confiscated

cardiac
08-12-2018, 04:32 AM
inexcusable that this wasn't the last song on MSOTS

You really think it would've fit on an album that had Lyric, Heartsong, Yeah etc.? It's a sunshine poprock album. They would've had to make an entirely different album to accommodate a gnarly song like Spilled Milk.

Funbags
08-12-2018, 08:55 AM
I still can't get over how Corgan can trash a band with fuckin' Sweeney and Pajo in it.

Oh, just two amazing guitarists. No biggie.

Zer0 Hour
08-12-2018, 05:26 PM
Hot damn! I’ve never heard this song before. It sounds like a few riffs from the Pistachio Medley string together, but I dig it. Was a lot of the earlier Zwan stuff darker and heavier like this?

Skradgee
08-12-2018, 06:06 PM
this is still when his vocals were decent.

It's kind of a letdown lately when he doesn't scream or at least go falsetto during Porcelina during the last "and in my mind" part.

Mals Marola
08-12-2018, 06:19 PM
You really think it would've fit on an album that had Lyric, Heartsong, Yeah etc.? It's a sunshine poprock album. They would've had to make an entirely different album to accommodate a gnarly song like Spilled Milk.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/53gUu-jN0Vo?rel=0&amp;showinfo=0" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mals Marola
08-12-2018, 06:27 PM
It will never cease to amaze though, the fact that this is merely one of hundreds of songs shelved while thousands of dollars of promotional money is poured into "Solara" as a lead single

But hey, the kids want what they want!

Fonzie
08-12-2018, 08:42 PM
Damn those kids!

Funbags
08-12-2018, 11:31 PM
The kids just want hits, so Corgan punishes them with mediocrity.