View Full Version : my car was broken into

Why Am I So Ugly?
03-23-2003, 03:43 AM
everytime Zwan plays in st. louis a netphorian's car is broken into.
they took my post prized possession: my big ass folder of cds. all my cds from the past 6 years or so :(. im so stupid for leaving it in plain view. they also got two other cars on the street. the weird thing is they pretty much destroyed my dash to get to my cd player, deattatched the face of the head unit and left it laying on the passenger seat. I didnt even feel like going to the show tonight and ironically enough the only cd i have now which was in the cd player is Zwan. i hope whoever stole my cds likes a shitload of obscure indie music.

St. louis fucking blows

noyen
03-23-2003, 03:44 AM
wow. that sucks man.. :(

i hate losing cd's. they're like children. but loved children. not bastard step-children.

autumnNOCTURNE
03-23-2003, 03:47 AM
Before I even entered this thread I just knew you were going to say you had a stack of CDs stolen.

hereisnowhy
03-23-2003, 03:52 AM
My car is worth about $150 so usually when I leave something in it the contents of the car are worth more than the car.

wangcomputers
03-23-2003, 03:55 AM
sorry to hear that, man.
hope it won't take too long to recover.

didn't a similar thing happen to another netphorian recently?

and (according to the simpsons) isn't east st louis meant to be last on the most livable cities list?

The Gaddrow
03-23-2003, 08:54 AM
:(

If you need me to burn you anything, if I have it, I will. Just ask.

crescentfresh
03-23-2003, 12:51 PM
people are bastards. :mad: I would die if that happened to me. litterally die.

El Savior
03-23-2003, 01:00 PM
my car got broken into once. i was visiting my friend at college, about 40 minutes from my house. i was in his dorm for a few hours and then i left. it was february i think and it was absolutely freezing. i got to my car to find the back window smashed and my cd player and a bunch of CD's missing. i had to drive home in the freezing cold with no back window and no music. people are fucking scum.

spa ced
03-23-2003, 01:03 PM
Haha.
I didn't like you much to begin with, and after your soldier thread I didn't like you at all, so this is funny to me.

El Savior
03-23-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by sp_aced
Haha.
I didn't like you much to begin with, and after your soldier thread I didn't like you at all, so this is funny to me.

you big, silly spiteface

Why Am I So Ugly?
03-23-2003, 02:27 PM
Haha.
really? i always kinda liked you :(

spa ced
03-23-2003, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Why Am I So Ugly?

really? i always kinda liked you :(

Yeah, well no need to keep liking me now.
I used to tell Brian to not talk to you.

funnygeezus
03-23-2003, 04:16 PM
one time as i was leaving at a friend's house i went out to my car and noticed that the door was unlocked, there was no radio, the glovebox was empty and all the stuff i had left around the car was missing. i was freaking the fuck out. then i noticed that the car i was in had an automatic transmission, whereas mine is a standard. i suddenly recalled that my friend's dad drove a car of the same make, year and color. i stepped out of the car and noticed that mine was parked about 20 feet away. it was as i had left it.

Best Looking Boy
03-23-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by autumnNOCTURNE
Before I even entered this thread I just knew you were going to say you had a stack of CDs stolen. Yeah it's because it happens most of the time. But thanks though, return to participating solely in chat posts please.

jared
03-23-2003, 06:59 PM
Haha.

http://www.fiberq.com/cam/images/haha.jpg

goomosh
03-23-2003, 07:09 PM
on the somewhat bright side...

some punk kid will get educated in a whole lotsa new and hopefully good music.
maybe it will change his ways. i leave my adress with a note in my flipdisc saying
the music contained in this here pack wont interest you and please return. if my cds
were ever stolen i would die. die.

Red Wine Cage
03-23-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by wangcomputers

didn't a similar thing happen to another netphorian recently?

ryan patrick.
last year.