View Full Version : Have we ever talked about the Amanda Knox thing here?

teh b0lly!!1
06-28-2017, 04:04 AM
i have no idea how i stumbled across it again, but i've been watching video snippets of her giving interviews and such, discussing the case.

i will concede that i'm as of yet completely ignorant about the details of the case, and will read more about it later, but something about her just screams 'GUILTY' to me. she has these microexpressions that betray she is not telling the truth, and is faking emotion. from the way she talks, the words she uses, her facials expressions, her body language - she truly gives me the chills like only a real, genuine, 100% sociopath could.

i know this is very CW of me, but what did you guys think about this case at the time?

teh b0lly!!1
06-28-2017, 04:11 AM
i fucking hate that a lot of people's response to that case was 'ooh, foxy lady engages in killa sex games, i'd fuck her'

http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=174380&highlight=%22amanda+knox%22

(sorry rbg i know it was 5 yrs ago)

redbreegull
06-28-2017, 04:13 AM
I think she is innocent :)

Bread Regal
06-28-2017, 04:39 AM
i'd hit it.

LaBelle
06-28-2017, 06:56 AM
She's not a real vampire, never heard her name being mentioned in any circle among our kind.

Cool As Ice Cream
06-28-2017, 08:33 AM
she has these microexpressions that betray she is not telling the truth, and is faking emotion. from the way she talks, the words she uses, her facials expressions, her body language - she truly gives me the chills like only a real, genuine, 100% sociopath could.

this is called "being an american". not every american is a murderer.

run2pee
06-28-2017, 09:03 AM
^ Nailed it

From the time we're birthed (like so many nothing threads into the nowhere halls of nutpho) murican babies are taught to deny our truecry in favor of a demonic system of inference, manipulation, abuse, and martyrdom

Our microscopic infant nipples become so chapped from the constant nursing of still-smaller devils of so many bloodguilty Fathers

run2pee
06-28-2017, 09:07 AM
HAS ANYONE NOTICE MIKE LOVE THE POSTERBOY THE CLASSICAL WHOLESOME MURICAN I MEAN JUST WHAT IS HE EVEN WEARING IN THIS VID LOL

FoolofaTook
06-28-2017, 09:11 AM
She's hot.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-28-2017, 10:03 AM
She made her instagram public

teh b0lly!!1
06-28-2017, 11:50 AM
guys

TuralyonW3
06-28-2017, 12:16 PM
definitely would fuck

ohnoitsbonnie
06-28-2017, 12:30 PM
guys

I don't know. I've never thought about it. There isn't much evidence other than hearsay to tie her to the crime (and murder is messy) nor is there really a motive. So based on that + women don't really commit murder, I am going to say no

ohnoitsbonnie
06-28-2017, 12:33 PM
Knox and Sollecito claim that they needed a mop to clean up a water spill from the night before. This is a lie. The water spill was mentioned in Raffaele's 8:42pm phone conversation with his father the previous night. As such 13-14 hours had passed since the water spilled. It is impossible under any realistic scenario for there to be any water left to clean after that much time has passed. The rate of evaporation is a function of surface area so a large spill on the floor takes only slightly longer than a small spill because unconstrained water will just spread out. The calculation for the rate of evaporation is easy to do and even if you give Knox and Sollecito the most generous assumptions for the unknown variables it is still impossible. There was no water to clean up in the morning so no need for a mop.
So why did they lie? We don't know. The mop was tested and nothing related to the murder was found. As such this remains a mystery. We know that Knox and Sollecito are lying about needing a mop that morning but not why this is important. One possible explanation is that there was more than one mop and that the other mop was disposed of. Possibly they were afraid that someone had seen Knox transporting that mop that morning so they made up the story about needing to clean up the spill as a way to explain any potential witnesses coming forward and stating that the saw them with a mop that morning.

redbreegull
06-28-2017, 12:35 PM
Yeah, based on my knowledge of the situation there is no hard evidence linking her to the murder. The case the bumbling Italian authorities built against her was mostly character assassination.

teh b0lly!!1
06-28-2017, 01:05 PM
it's too much trouble reading about the trial and case now

i'm just gonna go with 'would bang' as well

sorry everyone

redbreegull
06-28-2017, 01:06 PM
Foxy Knoxy

redbreegull
06-28-2017, 01:08 PM
I will also say that not only did the prosecution build a case against her based on character assassination, it was basically like "she is a slut therefore she must have brutally murdered this person"

teh b0lly!!1
06-28-2017, 01:12 PM
in my opinion (which is based on nothing at all) she might have had nothing to do with the actual murder, but she is definitely hiding something sinister that could have made a difference in the case

teh b0lly!!1
06-28-2017, 01:14 PM
btw i don't even think she's that hot. it's pretty sad how the media makes a huge deal out of a person potentially breaking the law just because they're above ok looking.

"THE HOT FOX KILLA"

"SHE KILLS YOU SOFTLY WITH HER EYES"

"HER GAZE IS DEADLY... BUT HER BLADE IS DEADLIER"

ohnoitsbonnie
06-28-2017, 01:28 PM
Do you think if she did help that she'll do it again?

yo soy el mejor
06-28-2017, 03:46 PM
i thought she did it and now i think she probably did it. she's a dowdy white girl (which passes for mainstream "pretty") so she got the benefit of the doubt. good for her.

reprise85
06-28-2017, 03:55 PM
i haven't researched in a while but i don't remember there being a lot of evidence.

then again i think casey anthony didn't kill her kid but covered up the death

and i dont know how i feel about jon benet ramsey except pretty sure the brother didn't do it like everyone else thinks. because i saw the crime scene photos and i dont think a kid that young could crack a skull like that or strangle someone like that, too much strength required. her skull was not just cracked it was like cracked open completely

MyOneAndOnly
06-28-2017, 06:57 PM
sh's innocent. I'd do her

MyOneAndOnly
06-28-2017, 06:59 PM
for some reason i imagine that she'd date RBG

cork_soaker
06-28-2017, 08:06 PM
btw i don't even think she's that hot. it's pretty sad how the media makes a huge deal out of a person potentially breaking the law just because they're above ok looking.

"THE HOT FOX KILLA"

"SHE KILLS YOU SOFTLY WITH HER EYES"

"HER GAZE IS DEADLY... BUT HER BLADE IS DEADLIER"

ADMIRERS FLOCK TO KNOX, BEG FOR DAT SWEET VOID

cork_soaker
06-28-2017, 08:08 PM
serendipitously, that ended up much dirtier than intended

myosis
06-28-2017, 08:57 PM
3.9 stars
would bang again

teh b0lly!!1
06-28-2017, 10:30 PM
didn't she go to trial in Italy like 8 times? they had that many times to prove her guilty and didn't.

i wonder if that'd happen had Amanda Knox been a black gay man

fuzzyroes
06-28-2017, 10:42 PM
Wow, she's still cute as a bugs ear. I like her new hair

http://media.salon.com/2015/03/amanda_knox2.jpg

cork_soaker
06-28-2017, 11:39 PM
is it wrong that i'm imagining it caked in blood and entrails?

noyen
06-28-2017, 11:45 PM
the case is interesting and I think she is innocent based on the research I did on errything.

maybe related thought but not really: I was on the west Memphis 3 support train as soon as it started and I used to care deeply and shit but now I cannot fucking stand Damien echols and think he's shady as fuck and I know it's been done proved he is innocent I just dislike him now. never shared a room with him I don't know shit.

noyen
06-28-2017, 11:46 PM
If we're being judemental creep I'd say she is not anything to write home about who care.

fuzzyroes
06-28-2017, 11:52 PM
the case is interesting and I think she is innocent based on the research I did on errything.

maybe related thought but not really: I was on the west Memphis 3 support train as soon as it started and I used to care deeply and shit but now I cannot fucking stand Damien echols and think he's shady as fuck and I know it's been done proved he is innocent I just dislike him now. never shared a room with him I don't know shit.

I watched the trilogy of the Paradise Lost HBO specials a week or so back. How's he shady as fuck?

Yeah, he's probably a weirdo and all but come on man, he spent 17 years on death-row. That's enough to fuck anyone up.

noyen
06-28-2017, 11:55 PM
Just watched the trilogy of the HBO specials of Paradise Lost. How's he shady as fuck?

read my post. NOW is a word. im not your teacher.

Yeah, he's probably a weirdo and all but come on man, he spent 17 years on death-row. That's enough to fuck anyone up.

fuck off. get the fuck off this planet.

noyen
06-28-2017, 11:56 PM
the quality of this board is shit.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 12:04 AM
A man to knocks lol get it

fuzzyroes
06-29-2017, 12:09 AM
I'd knock socks with Amanda Knox

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 12:15 AM
We got some low standers in this thread and in real life

I can't imagine saying or thinking that I would have sex with anyone based off of nothing but physical attraction? I don't understand this

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 12:16 AM
https://i.redd.it/27s7uc2ghf6z.jpg

reprise85
06-29-2017, 12:33 AM

totally agree.

I watched the trilogy of the Paradise Lost HBO specials a week or so back. How's he shady as fuck?

There is a lot of evidence that those specials leave out that cast some doubt on their innocence. For example, three different knots tying the kids up. That indicates three killers. And the fact that Jesse not only confessed, but confessed over and over to anyone who would listen, including cops that transported him to and from trials, cellmates, etc.

However, Echols is totally a psychopath, regardless of whether he did it or not. You can see it in the paperwork that is public from before he was arrested, with all the trouble he got in. And you can see it in the way he talks in general. Shady af

redbreegull
06-29-2017, 01:08 AM
for some reason i imagine that she'd date RBG

teh b0lly!!1
06-29-2017, 01:25 AM
smashingjj/reprise could you pls change this thread title to "BANGSCALING THREAD"?

teh b0lly!!1
06-29-2017, 01:26 AM
ITT WE POST PICTURES OF PEOPLE AND RATE THEIR FUCKABILITY BASED ON THEIR PHYISCAL APPEARANCE AND ESTIMATED PERSONALITY

I'LL START

https://img.memecdn.com/Hot-chick_o_87354.jpg

would you look at that MEAT

I WOULD POUND THAT SHIT LIKE A SCHNITZEL, YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING?

teh b0lly!!1
06-29-2017, 01:27 AM
I THINK SHE'S PROBABLY NOT THAT NICE AND TENDS TO ACT DISTANT INSTEAD OF TALKING THINGS OUT

WOULD NOT ENTER A RELATIONSHIP WITH HER
WOULD ENTER HER THOUGH

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I AM SAYING

redbreegull
06-29-2017, 01:37 AM
who that is?

teh b0lly!!1
06-29-2017, 02:55 AM
I DUNNO I GOOGLED "HOT CHICK"

smashingjj
06-29-2017, 03:53 AM
http://a.abcnews.com/images/International/HT_amanda_knox_ml_140211_16x9_992.jpg
did tom cruise have a sex change

LaBelle
06-29-2017, 08:12 AM
smashingjj/reprise could you pls change this thread title to "BANGSCALING THREAD"?

I thought about making a Smash or Pass thread, but thought that it would eventually lead to people digging pictures of posters and being shitty to each other, so I gave up on it.

buzzard
06-29-2017, 08:31 AM
There would be no threads.

run2pee
06-29-2017, 01:35 PM
https://i.redd.it/27s7uc2ghf6z.jpg

Woah! in all my wandering woodland walks I never saw a boobtree b4 wot izzit

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 01:36 PM
A tropical Ficus of some sort.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 01:38 PM
F. microcarpa

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 01:40 PM
Weird coincidence bcuz poots' real last name is Tinyfruit

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 01:41 PM
List of people bonnie would fuck: geez buy me a drink first

fuzzyroes
06-29-2017, 10:15 PM
And the fact that Jesse not only confessed, but confessed over and over to anyone who would listen, including cops that transported him to and from trials, cellmates, etc.

Is this true? The documentary claims he only confessed after being prodded and interrogated for 9 hours and that the detective was leading him along with what to confess.

If was continually confessing than that's a totally different story.

This is the first I've heard about the 3 different knots too. That certainly doesn't add up.

In the last special they were trying to pin it on the step-dad. Not Byers but the other guy.

reprise85
06-29-2017, 10:25 PM
http://www.westmemphisthreefacts.com/

first part lists is many, many confessions

FACT - JESSIE MISSKELLEY CONFESSED NUMEROUS TIMES:
The Paradise Lost and West of Memphis documentaries and the book and movie Devil's Knot completely leave out the fact Jessie Misskelley confessed to the murders numerous times both before and after he was convicted.

3 different knots described: http://callahan.mysite.com/wm3/ebtrial/lsakevicius.html

reprise85
06-29-2017, 10:29 PM
sometimes people confess falsely and then come to believe their false confession so that doesn't mean he did it

like i said i don't know

but those documentaries are misleading

noyen
06-29-2017, 10:32 PM
all "documentary" movies have to be taken with a grain of salt nowadays because most always have one angle. it's so rare when they don't like Errol Morris docs do it right but dudes like Michael Moore are not making documentaries, they're opinion pieces.

noyen
06-29-2017, 10:33 PM
echols had huge problems with the documentaries too which I think is telling.

smashingjj
06-30-2017, 05:31 AM
well that's just like, your documentary, man.

reprise85
06-30-2017, 10:41 AM
echols had huge problems with the documentaries too which I think is telling.

without those documentaries he'd probably be dead

noyen
06-30-2017, 10:45 AM
right? he's so vain.

reprise85
06-30-2017, 11:18 AM
Yeah, and I hate how they exploited Byers' alcoholism to make him look like the killer, and then all of a sudden when he came around to thinking the three guys were innocent, all of a sudden it was the other father. Yeah Byers acted fucked up and sort of guilty on camera. He was upset and probably knee deep in booze every single day. They made him like comic relief. Ugh grinds my gears

fuzzyroes
06-30-2017, 08:28 PM
Yeah I was gonna mention that. It pissed me off how in the first or 2nd one they directly point a finger at Byers and provide their "facts" and then in the 3rd one they're all "yeah, he's actually all good and our evidence turned out to be a load of crap"... Instead we now think it's this step-dad!

I'll check out that site though, Thanks Reprise.

It's hard to fathom why the kids would kill 3 random little boys though. Without the satanist angle there really is no motive.

reprise85
06-30-2017, 08:37 PM
Echols is probably a psychopath, and had an extensive history of behavior problems prior to this crime. There's a lot of paperwork that is available online about this, from his psych hospital stays mostly. He was/is also probably bipolar. Firesetting, animal abuse, terroristic threats... Probably a decade in the hole didn't do him much good, either

The other two were just run-of-the-mill juvenile delinquents.

Jesse has a low IQ but it isn't that low. He can drive and shit.

I really don't know what happened. And we never will because of how bad the police fucked up. But I don't think it's completely clear that the WM3 didn't do it. The only thing that's pretty clear is that it wasn't just one person alone

fuzzyroes
06-30-2017, 09:18 PM
http://www.westmemphisthreefacts.com/

first part lists is many, many confessions

FACT - JESSIE MISSKELLEY CONFESSED NUMEROUS TIMES:
The Paradise Lost and West of Memphis documentaries and the book and movie Devil's Knot completely leave out the fact Jessie Misskelley confessed to the murders numerous times both before and after he was convicted.

3 different knots described: http://callahan.mysite.com/wm3/ebtrial/lsakevicius.html

Damn, A lot of info I've never read there. Damien sounds fucked up. Maybe they did do it.

What do you guys think? It's pretty Damning that Jesse continuously admitted guilt.

reprise85
06-30-2017, 11:00 PM
Like I said, I'm not really sure, except that multiple people did it. If I had to put a number on it I'd say maybe 60/40 that they did it