yo soy el mejor
06-21-2017, 08:46 PM
he is definitely dead

cork_soaker
06-21-2017, 08:52 PM
i think so too

buzzard
06-21-2017, 09:36 PM
2) Do not balk at revelations of infectious disease or other contagion.

FlamingGlobes
06-21-2017, 10:28 PM
Or maybe he's just getting so much ass he doesn't have time to post here!

myosis
06-21-2017, 10:42 PM
he think he died of teasing

FlamingGlobes
06-21-2017, 10:48 PM
Or edging.

Probably edging.

cork_soaker
06-21-2017, 11:03 PM
he is dead WALLAH

cork_soaker
06-21-2017, 11:07 PM
hahahaha

teh b0lly!!1
06-21-2017, 11:08 PM
hahahawallahaha

LaBelle
06-22-2017, 08:16 AM
Hope all is well.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-22-2017, 08:39 AM
Me too

FlamingGlobes
06-22-2017, 05:26 PM
It is, you'll see.

FlamingGlobes
06-22-2017, 05:26 PM
Took will return with lurid tales from his loin.

FlamingGlobes
06-22-2017, 05:27 PM
This guy is gettin mad azz right now, he don't got time for us!

cork_soaker
06-22-2017, 05:32 PM
dirt nap

FoolofaTook
06-23-2017, 10:00 AM
I am ok. Just got massively fucked over by basically everyone I work with. 9Ah well... :(

I'll fill you guys inlater. Right now I am really depressed. Everyone I trusted just betrayed me. And now they are all laughing in my face daring me to something while I have to swallow it. Woe.

myosis
06-23-2017, 10:20 AM
you mean your boss's teasing was a trick that everyone else was in on?

vixnix
06-23-2017, 10:35 AM
You'll be alright. Worse things have happened at sea.

I saw these chips a while ago and took a photo to show you. Want me to send you some?

http://i.imgur.com/WsC7yB1.jpg

Maybe with the way you're feeling about the town right now, you could just set them on fire :beatup:

FoolofaTook
06-23-2017, 05:01 PM
cork soaker started a thread about me

:) :) :) :)

FoolofaTook
06-23-2017, 05:04 PM
Yes basically I was tricked and they were all in on it. But there's a lot more to the story which starts 15 months ago when I got here. Tomorrow I shall unleash a magnificent thread of shame frustrated lust and utter self degradation. There will be lots of lurid details. Trust me you will be entertained. She had a ball with me made me look like a fool in a million ways.

Thinking of thread titles... Fucked in the Took: A Fulltoke Extravaganza?

FlamingGlobes
06-23-2017, 05:46 PM
Took, really sorry to hear that. **hugs** **hugs**

FlamingGlobes
06-23-2017, 05:47 PM
People are just really shitty sometimes is all.

FoolofaTook
06-23-2017, 06:27 PM
Thanks Globes that's nice of you. But ultimately it was my fault for getting into or rather trying and failing to get into something (adultery) evil and dangerous.

FoolofaTook
06-23-2017, 06:28 PM
But on the first day it was like a physical hit only sustained. Never felt so betrayed so used. Christ.

FoolofaTook
06-23-2017, 06:29 PM
Thankfully I have lots of weed and crumble and Alcest. Lebanon shall prevail. :smoke:

LaBelle
06-23-2017, 06:34 PM
yeah don't let it get to you, there is always more shame and embarrassment to be had.

:cheers:

ohnoitsbonnie
06-23-2017, 06:58 PM
:(

fuzzyroes
06-23-2017, 07:10 PM
Sorry to hear that man. People just suck.

FlamingGlobes
06-23-2017, 08:16 PM
Thanks Globes that's nice of you. But ultimately it was my fault for getting into or rather trying and failing to get into something (adultery) evil and dangerous.

No, this isn't on you.

FlamingGlobes
06-23-2017, 08:16 PM
Also, wasn't it presented as an open relationship type thing?

reprise85
06-23-2017, 08:38 PM
that's really fucked up, took. the hell is wrong with people. leading someone on as an inside joke with other people is wrong, and especially doing it with your employees. fuck

buzzard
06-23-2017, 09:14 PM
Document your suffering and don't be shy about playing it the fuck up.

By the time we're done suing them, they'll be wishing you just Grenfell Tower'ed the joint.

buzzard
06-23-2017, 09:28 PM
Honestly, though. Workplace bullying replete with aggressive sexual harassment...

If that's not as damaging as a lapful of McDonald's coffee, I'll never know.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-23-2017, 09:31 PM
She was in a position of power and abused you? Please correct me if wrong.

Run To Me
06-23-2017, 09:57 PM
So even like the free meals and extra tips and all that was part of the ruse?? This was like the meanest most elaborate practical joke of all time?

Fuck man :(

yo soy el mejor
06-23-2017, 10:16 PM
No, this isn't on you.
omg of course it is. he knew exactly what he doing and netphoria would have called him an asshole misogynist if they didn't find his antics endearing for whatever reason. this is a guy who was willing to give a woman his std's without even telling her.

yo soy el mejor
06-23-2017, 10:17 PM
and everyone knew she was his boss and we saw how he talked about her like a piece of flesh the whole time this shit was happening and now you all act like you just found out that tidbit. and now feel sorry for an asshole misogynist who got what was coming because he makes you "lol" on a message board.

Run To Me
06-23-2017, 10:21 PM
If you were paying any kind of attention she has been leading him on in this direction for months and months tho, even going so far as to suggest her husbands ok with her sleeping around

And that wasn't yesenia anyway that was someone else and he ultimately didn't do it for fear of transmitting what he thought at that time was an std but turned out to be a skin condition....

Also I seem to remember many on here urging caution, only a few boarders were egging took on in this regard

yo soy el mejor
06-23-2017, 10:30 PM
stop talking like she was the only being stupid. if i fucked around with a married man, i don't think i would have a place to complain when it blew up in my face. i mean, what should i expect, right?

men are just able to gain sympathy because women are such little harlots men just can't be held accountable for their actions and are always just "led on". and that's society for you.

fuck that. all i'm saying is this is on him.

Run To Me
06-23-2017, 10:33 PM
Let's get yesenia an account and I'll be the 1st to give her a fair shake

I get what you're saying, I do, but I don't see it as a sexism thing it just sounds like something shitty happened to a person whom I happen to care about, as a boarderfriend

yo soy el mejor
06-23-2017, 10:34 PM
of course

ohnoitsbonnie
06-23-2017, 10:37 PM
Yeah her actions were 100% appropriate as his boss lol get real

yo soy el mejor
06-23-2017, 10:42 PM
you haven't once called it inappropriate before today. get bent.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-23-2017, 11:09 PM
I've stated my reservations. And I wasn't talking to you, so don't talk to me

yo soy el mejor
06-23-2017, 11:10 PM
sure

ohnoitsbonnie
06-23-2017, 11:11 PM
Let's get yesenia an account and I'll be the 1st to give her a fair shake

I get what you're saying, I do, but I don't see it as a sexism thing it just sounds like something shitty happened to a person whom I happen to care about, as a boarderfriend

Took is a pervert and not always my cup of tea but he deserves a 2nd chance is what I figure. And I mean relationships happen at work and if someone wants to do an open relationship then fine whatever not me but whatever. Betrayal on that level is incredibly cruel on the other hand

yo soy el mejor
06-23-2017, 11:13 PM
well this is new

yo soy el mejor
06-23-2017, 11:13 PM
i guess i have to eat a hat now

ohnoitsbonnie
06-23-2017, 11:16 PM
If you were paying any kind of attention she has been leading him on in this direction for months and months tho, even going so far as to suggest her husbands ok with her sleeping around

And that wasn't yesenia anyway that was someone else and he ultimately didn't do it for fear of transmitting what he thought at that time was an std but turned out to be a skin condition....

Also I seem to remember many on here urging caution, only a few boarders were egging took on in this regard

He had scabies because he was at a homeless shelter. Be kind to those more unfortunate than yourselves.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-23-2017, 11:17 PM
His friend passed away. His mom made him eat his vomit. It sounds like he's come from a bizarre religious family (sorry, Took). His brother is also in prison. All the kind of things I remember when reading his posts

yo soy el mejor
06-23-2017, 11:19 PM
at some point we need to take responsibility for our actions.

he led an unhappily married woman on and this is what happened. they are both stupid and they both deserve whatever consequences after they both knowingly did something wrong.

myosis
06-23-2017, 11:27 PM
to be the laughing stock of your whole workplace, knowingly perpetrated by your boss?
being taunted several times a week.
he deserves this just because the woman is married?
no sympathy whatsoever.
americans so puritan.

yo soy el mejor
06-23-2017, 11:31 PM
he said some disgusting stuff about her. i can't feel bad!

ohnoitsbonnie
06-23-2017, 11:33 PM
@myosis I really don't want to get into a fight and back and forth but I do not feel this way. I don't feel that anyone deserves ridicule, derision, or cruelty, even if I do this at times (we can have excuses but that doesn't make them valid). I also believe in forgiveness and being kinder to those that have it worse especially.

I don't really care if she was married. She made him believe she had an open marriage. If he truly "led her on" (I don't even like using this victim blaming language) then there are appropriate ways to deal with it. He could have been fired way before any of this had to come to be. Getting humiliated at work by all your coworkers is fucked and no one will convince be otherwise

yo soy el mejor
06-23-2017, 11:37 PM
I don't feel that anyone deserves ridicule, derision, or cruelty

Says the girl who followed me around the board recently calling me a pedophile because SHE sent nudes to my boyfriend 10 years ago. you have stopped but you attribute it to growth instead of the threat of a ban.

i guess we have to agree to disagree about this took thing, btw

teh b0lly!!1
06-24-2017, 12:22 AM
man the judgement in here can be so incredibly harsh sometimes.

took that whole situation was shaky and kinda fucked to begin with and i'm sorry you're having bad days, man. is it possible for you to switch jobs at the moment? go do something else?

smashingjj
06-24-2017, 05:33 AM
wtf

he hasn't even posted what really went down, hold yr fucking horses

FoolofaTook
06-24-2017, 06:39 AM
Ok forget the thread with lurid details. Nobody wants that. Here's a synopsis instead:

I liked her from the start
She would give me tips and food sometimes flirt
I discover she has slept with three employees of the hotel (lol)
Vanessa and the other workers act like they are my friends and encourage me
I notice that Yesenia lies and puts others down. I ignore it.
She sleeps/fights the maintenance man. Enlists my aid in a fight. Gets me to do his work because he doesn't work when they fight. gives me condoms and lingerie. day after i complete changing all the bedskirts in the hotel she breaks me off. all of a sudden her and the maintenance dude are best friends. two days before she almost made me fight him.

honestly i think its the scabies (LOL). Up to the day i had to put a cart between us and tell her i think she really was planning to use me as her next lover. but after that she must have lots face and decided to fuck me over hard. i completely bought it. opened up to her and Vanessa completely. thought they were my friends. almost fought BOTH maintenance dudes because the ladies said they were harrassing them. and now yesenia and has told the whole hotel staff all my confidences. and they smile sweetly in my face.

on the brightside i have no scabies (lol) and i didn't get intimately involved with a psychotic uh woman.

:(

FoolofaTook
06-24-2017, 06:45 AM
Both her and Vanessa have been sexually harrassing me for a while now. I don't know if I should tell you guys the details. But **** has a point tho she goes too far. i was attracted to Yesi and that's what made it so easy. and can you really be sexually harrassed if you are aroused by the person harrassing you?

I just got into something way too heavy for me. I will apply to the Peace Corps asap lol. or maybe taco bell.

FoolofaTook
06-24-2017, 06:48 AM
Oh and she has total power over me. every day i ask her when to clock in or out. if she's in a bad mood she'll tell me not to come in to work 45 minutes before or say nothing and just make me show up. she has lied to me over and over again. its really bad. but i put myself this low because i liked her.

buzzard
06-24-2017, 07:37 AM
can you really be sexually harrassed if you are aroused by the person harrassing you?

Sure can!

Even if only just as a thought experiment or as David Bowie coming up with lyrics, see what evidence of potentially inappropriate conduct you can scrape up.

Cool As Ice Cream
06-24-2017, 07:41 AM
I will apply to the Peace Corps asap lol. or maybe taco bell.

hahahaha

ohnoitsbonnie
06-24-2017, 12:33 PM
Oh and she has total power over me. every day i ask her when to clock in or out. if she's in a bad mood she'll tell me not to come in to work 45 minutes before or say nothing and just make me show up. she has lied to me over and over again. its really bad. but i put myself this low because i liked her.

This is so fucked up

ohnoitsbonnie
06-24-2017, 12:33 PM
As well as the other things

ohnoitsbonnie
06-24-2017, 12:34 PM
Also I wouldn't check into this hotel, geez

reprise85
06-24-2017, 02:55 PM
Both her and Vanessa have been sexually harrassing me for a while now. I don't know if I should tell you guys the details. But **** has a point tho she goes too far. i was attracted to Yesi and that's what made it so easy. and can you really be sexually harrassed if you are aroused by the person harrassing you?

I just got into something way too heavy for me. I will apply to the Peace Corps asap lol. or maybe taco bell.

if someone in power over you flirts with you and uses your attraction to control you, and encourages you and flirts with you and gives you their panties and shit, it's definitely manipulative behavior. is it sexual harassment? i don't know. i'd love to hear details but that's just because im a piece of shit sometimes

and if you rejecting her that one day because you had scabies made her feel like she lost face enough to screw you over, lie to you, and tell all of your private details to the other workers, laugh behind your back, etc. yeah... i'd say it's great that you didn't get intimate with her

Elphenor
06-24-2017, 03:11 PM
Why haven't you already called HR

Elphenor
06-24-2017, 03:16 PM
Well I guess I'm assuming you work at a chain hotel

FlamingGlobes
06-24-2017, 03:55 PM
Something tells me if management is that shitty, HR isn't doing their job and/or just doesn't exist.

Took, get out of there as quick as you can.

FlamingGlobes
06-24-2017, 03:57 PM
Also, all of this shit about Took being a misogynist or a pervert is wayyy off base. Is he immature in the way he refers to sexy times? Sure. But it gets played up mostly for laffs and I don't see him slagging off women or being angry at them for not returning his advances. You guys need to crack a fucking dictionary sometime and cool the fuck off.

yo soy el mejor
06-24-2017, 04:37 PM
iz just locker-room talk

FlamingGlobes
06-24-2017, 04:46 PM
Hmmm, I don't recall Took ever bragging about sexual assault, but okily dokily.

yo soy el mejor
06-24-2017, 04:50 PM
no one said he bragged about sexual assault wth don't get ahead yourself

FlamingGlobes
06-24-2017, 04:53 PM
no one said he bragged about sexual assault wth don't get ahead yourself

Can't follow your own conversation? You referenced the Trump tape, wherein he brushed off talk of grabbing women by their vaginas as "locker room talk" and equating that to Took lusting after an older woman and sharing here.

FlamingGlobes
06-24-2017, 04:54 PM
Like, I get if you didn't exactly enjoy his posts about it, but to label him as misogynistic is a pretty far fucking reach.

yo soy el mejor
06-24-2017, 05:09 PM
i was comparing the excuses: locker-room talk vs. "for laffs"

FoolofaTook
06-24-2017, 05:30 PM
thanks for standing up for me flobes but ysm is right. i used to brag on here about going to massage parlours in korea. i deserve all the shame and pain i am getting. its ok.

FoolofaTook
06-24-2017, 05:31 PM
at the same time i have only share the proverbial tip of the iceberg with ya'll. i have been used, badly. but it's ok. it has been going on for a while and i let it. but i have a couple of exit options so there is still light.

yo soy el mejor
06-24-2017, 05:34 PM
i would look for a different job

FoolofaTook
06-24-2017, 05:35 PM
oh and I haven't had scabies since February, maybe even never.

IRONIC

FoolofaTook
06-24-2017, 05:36 PM
i would look for a different job

I am. Applying next week. There is an opening in Thailand for a secondary education English co-teacher.

Fingers crossed.

yo soy el mejor
06-24-2017, 06:02 PM
I am. Applying next week. There is an opening in Thailand for a secondary education English co-teacher.

Fingers crossed.

wait. where are you now?

FlamingGlobes
06-24-2017, 07:00 PM
thanks for standing up for me flobes but ysm is right. i used to brag on here about going to massage parlours in korea. i deserve all the shame and pain i am getting. its ok.

I mean...come on. Of all the things we talk about here, we can't talk about our wacky sexual adventures? Come on. I get that not everyone wants to hear it, but it doesn't make you a pervert.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-24-2017, 10:29 PM
Sexuality is complicated

FoolofaTook
06-24-2017, 11:47 PM
Pervert maybe slighty. Misogynist for sure. :(

Who isn't?

FoolofaTook
06-24-2017, 11:48 PM
Most women are misogynists and all men are.

FoolofaTook
06-24-2017, 11:49 PM
I mean...come on. Of all the things we talk about here, we can't talk about our wacky sexual adventures? Come on. I get that not everyone wants to hear it, but it doesn't make you a pervert.

Flobes its not a wacky adventure. It is degrading women. You buy intimacy with them. That is wrong. Trust me some of these women had no souls. It was awful. Always went drunk. Never high. Could never go high.

FoolofaTook
06-24-2017, 11:50 PM
So my Puritanical soul welcomes this chastizenment at the hands of the Ruthless Yesenia!

teh b0lly!!1
06-25-2017, 01:28 AM
Flobes its not a wacky adventure. It is degrading women. You buy intimacy with them. That is wrong. Trust me some of these women had no souls. It was awful. Always went drunk. Never high. Could never go high.

yeah, i can see why, all the small details get massively amplified when you're high.

teh b0lly!!1
06-25-2017, 01:42 AM
hot topic:

what do you do when the weed you acquire is shit

i mean i've actually been actively trying to smoke less and actually fucking deal with myself but the batch i got a few weeks ago is really shitty and doesn't even do much at all for me. is it popular practice in the drug trade to provide refunds or at least reparations for unsatisfactory or insufficient high?

teh b0lly!!1
06-25-2017, 01:47 AM
remember when Michael Rapaport was cast as the hardass beating Leo D Cup in The Basketball Diaries? lollercoaster

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/YCVBBYm_Vos" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

D.
06-25-2017, 01:49 AM
I've had some adventures recently but nothing that stands out as noteworthy for Netphoria. :blush:

smashingjj
06-25-2017, 02:52 AM
I've had some adventures recently but nothing that stands out as noteworthy for Netphoria. :blush:

come on you tease, it's noteworthy now!

FlamingGlobes
06-25-2017, 10:35 AM
Go on, share! If not here, at least in the TRUMP thread!

LaBelle
06-25-2017, 11:17 AM
I got a message from an unknwon number.
It was the nude picture of this middle aged woman showering.

Still confused about it.

FlamingGlobes
06-25-2017, 11:35 AM
Post pic pls

ohnoitsbonnie
06-25-2017, 11:38 AM
No don't do that.
We don't need that

ohnoitsbonnie
Why is someone posted a pic of you in the shower, fg

LaBelle
Yeah you guys definitely don't need that.

And I won't, I already deleted it either way.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-25-2017, 11:41 AM
How freaky would it have been if it were your mom? Although it would have been a wide shot in that case

ohnoitsbonnie
06-25-2017, 11:42 AM
😹

LaBelle
06-25-2017, 11:42 AM
My mom is rather petite. She would fit in a selfie.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-25-2017, 11:49 AM
Way 2 ruin the joke

LaBelle
06-25-2017, 11:50 AM
I have no sense of humor

LaBelle
06-25-2017, 11:50 AM
Much like your mom, she likes to get down to business.

Elphenor
06-25-2017, 12:09 PM
=|

ohnoitsbonnie
06-25-2017, 12:17 PM
😿

Run To Me
06-25-2017, 05:06 PM
hot topic:

what do you do when the weed you acquire is shit

i mean i've actually been actively trying to smoke less and actually fucking deal with myself but the batch i got a few weeks ago is really shitty and doesn't even do much at all for me. is it popular practice in the drug trade to provide refunds or at least reparations for unsatisfactory or insufficient high?

It's weird a couple times over the years I've bought something that looks/smells like "kind bud" nugs but doesn't get me hi at all....what is this non-psychoactive yet smelly/sexy lookin bud come from? Is it like those "legal hi" stuff you see advertisied in the headshop? I dunno, lookin for answers here

FoolofaTook
06-25-2017, 07:08 PM
Sometimes I've bought stuff that wasn't cure right. Or was just a rip off. Usually I would give or throw it away.

But now with legalization... no worries. Teh Bolly what you need is my 98% crumble. Sprinkle some of that on your weed and it won't matter how crappy it is.

FoolofaTook
06-25-2017, 07:10 PM
Speaking of mothers, I just got pwned by like three mothers and three grandmothers. Heh. Maybe this is a sign from Satan... no more ur mom jokes??

ohnoitsbonnie
06-25-2017, 07:14 PM
At what point did you know that it was all a game?

teh b0lly!!1
06-25-2017, 10:00 PM
Sometimes I've bought stuff that wasn't cure right. Or was just a rip off. Usually I would give or throw it away.

But now with legalization... no worries. Teh Bolly what you need is my 98% crumble. Sprinkle some of that on your weed and it won't matter how crappy it is.

what is this "Crumble" you speak of

teh b0lly!!1
06-25-2017, 10:02 PM
this has actually been the second night in a row i was twisting and turning in bed until 3-4 am being unable to sleep, after not smoking for the past week or so

not entirely sure if it's weed or just stress related but i'm not going to be smoking for a while

redbreegull
06-25-2017, 11:06 PM
feel bad about co-opting took's thread for drugs

8 days w/o weed

reprise85
06-25-2017, 11:06 PM
yesenia in the bedroom with the candlestick

D.
06-26-2017, 03:40 AM
come on you tease, it's noteworthy now!

Go on, share! If not here, at least in the TRUMP thread!
Deleted

✌✌✌

Cool As Ice Cream
06-26-2017, 03:44 AM
any goth bartenders?

D.
06-26-2017, 03:50 AM
No. :(

FoolofaTook
06-26-2017, 06:05 AM
yeah, i can see why, all the small details get massively amplified when you're high.

Small details yeah. Also guilt and shame.

LaBelle
06-26-2017, 07:58 AM
Small details... is that what you guys are calling it these days?!

FoolofaTook
06-27-2017, 07:28 PM
Guess who I just saw for the first time? Yesenia's husband! Ha. We passed by each other at the hospital where he works and he was wearing his name tag. He knew who I was. And let me tell ya'll he ain't no cuckold. Looks like the male version of the Lusty Yesenia.

I shuddered and got away as quickly as possible. :)

yo soy el mejor
06-27-2017, 07:31 PM
quit stalking him at work, y0

cork_soaker
06-27-2017, 07:33 PM
yesenio

FoolofaTook
06-27-2017, 07:39 PM
I wonder if maybe he did a similar thing, to a lonely friendless female nurse. Took (hiho) advantage of her led her on found out she had scabies led her on some more and fucked her over. Now she's crying in the hospital and stealing all kinds of pills and awesome drugs.

Then we meet and share our woes and fall in love and she gives me pills.

Take that Yesenia and Yesenio!

FoolofaTook
06-27-2017, 07:40 PM
It could happen...

LaBelle
06-28-2017, 07:00 AM
Anything is possible.

FlamingGlobes
06-28-2017, 06:20 PM
Why is someone posted a pic of you in the shower, fg

...I was only kidding.

:p

teh b0lly!!1
06-28-2017, 10:37 PM
how you doing these days took?

fuzzyroes
06-28-2017, 11:22 PM
Guess who I just saw for the first time? Yesenia's husband! Ha. We passed by each other at the hospital where he works and he was wearing his name tag. He knew who I was. And let me tell ya'll he ain't no cuckold. Looks like the male version of the Lusty Yesenia.

I shuddered and got away as quickly as possible. :)

What were you doing in the hospital brozoff? Everything alright?

ohnoitsbonnie
06-28-2017, 11:23 PM
Never eat potluck you might be eating food out of someone's house that looks like this,it happen to me once so when someone suggest pot luck at work think about it.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-28-2017, 11:23 PM
...I was only kidding.

:p

I'll post a shower selfie one of these days

LaBelle
06-29-2017, 08:10 AM
Will it be steamy?

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 09:13 AM
Not too much. I don't like my showers hot

cork_soaker
06-29-2017, 12:05 PM
Not too much. I don't like my showers hot

fast forward to 0:30

anyone ever done something like this? any scandinavians in the audience tonight? i'd really like to give it a try.

not for the supposed cryotherapeutic benefits, but just for the experience

obviously people like this guy have been doing it their whole lives and i would almost certainly go into cardiac arrest and perish only to be discovered in late spring

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k09EYAlMePo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cork_soaker
06-29-2017, 12:08 PM
honestly imagine it to be up there with skydiving or something, in terms of how it must feel
(have never skydived)

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 01:31 PM
I'd try it with someone else there but I'm not sure I believe it does much for your health and body other than the adrenaline rush (I love roller coasters for this reason)

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 01:32 PM
I also love hot food

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 01:33 PM
Sometimes I dream of being scandi of some sort probably because of all the media I've consumed. It seems super peaceful now. I need that

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 01:33 PM
These are great btw:
http://www.ikea.com/PIAimages/0155903_PE313999_S5.JPG

cork_soaker
06-29-2017, 01:42 PM
Sometimes I dream of being scandi. It seems super peaceful now. I need that

i do too, but in my waking life

been lucky enough to visit denmark and norway a coupl-a times in recent years, was really gelling with the vibe

can't wait to return

cork_soaker
06-29-2017, 01:48 PM
first time i've legit wished i was fully of another culture

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 01:48 PM
Go in winter. Bring the baby, wrap her up real good, and then leave her outside to nap next to the other babies in prams while you and the lady have a coffee

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 01:50 PM
Rent a cabin in a birch forest. Sleep with the windows opened but under a very warm comforter, all snuggled up. Wake up to take a drink of water and break the layer of ice that has formed on the top to get a sip.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 01:50 PM
These travel tips will cost $3, thanks

cork_soaker
06-29-2017, 01:52 PM
Go in winter. Bring the baby, wrap her up real good, and then leave her outside to nap next to the other babies in prams while you and the lady have a coffee

love this idea

friends in copenhagen had an infant when we last visited. in the mid-mornings, they would leave her nine stories below, in the pram, on the lawn to sleep in the breeze. this was in may, however

cork_soaker
06-29-2017, 01:53 PM
These travel tips will cost $3, thanks

love these tips, btw, check your venmo

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 01:55 PM
Infants are precious but hardy there. It's like the respect runs so deep that you wouldn't ever expect someone to run off others or mistreat your baby. Like who would do such a thing? I think it's reflected in the culture(s) in ways like that and also like how the Finnish provide a box of baby essentials that also doubles as a crib

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 01:57 PM
http://www.lonelyplanet.com/travel-blog/tip-article/wordpress_uploads/2016/09/cloudberry-foraging-48-edited-cs-c2ff90e298c7.jpg

ohnoitsbonnie
06-29-2017, 01:58 PM
I get a kick out of all the scandi slightly different than stateside fruit bearing shrubs prostrate shrubs: bilberry, lingon, cloud