View Full Version : Inexplicable things you have seen or experienced

ammy
03-21-2003, 05:12 PM
Post about things you have seen or experienced that you might feel emberrassed to talk about or have never told anyone!

ghosts, UFOs, spirits, ANYTHING

please refer to the origional thread - Do you believe in dragons? (http://www.netphoria.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18474)

Mayfuck
03-21-2003, 05:21 PM
I saw'd a couple of dem UFOs in my life.

INFECTED
03-21-2003, 05:23 PM
i have a boring life....

yo soy el mejor
03-21-2003, 05:25 PM
i've heard my parents having sex.

june33
03-21-2003, 05:40 PM
hmmm well my experiences aren't really like those of the "mother" thread, but i guess i can tell you anyway for something to think about. my friend brittnay and i always this mental connection i guess you would say...when i happen to be thinking about her, right at that moment she calls. and vice versa. this has happens to us way more than frequently.
one time the two of us and a close friend clay (who also seems to be on the same level, in sync with us all the time) went to a moe. concert. which is a great jam band by the way check em out man. ok so during this concert clay had to use the restroom and said he would be right back....meanwhile britt and i are stoned and thirsty. we decided to try and send him a mental massage to bring us back some water....and sure enough he came back saying "i had a feeling yall would want this." other things like this have happened a lot in the past.
take it for what you will, but their is definately some sort of shared understanding, unsaid , of our thoughts. at like a telepathic level or in another realm of conciousness.

mirrar
03-21-2003, 06:13 PM
i saw my grampa standing on the stair landing smiling at me when he'd been bedridden for months and died of cancer the next day...

sickbadthing
03-21-2003, 06:14 PM
Once I shit out a turd and it resembled the Virgin Mary.

Sepiae
03-21-2003, 06:17 PM
This is far from supernatural, but one day I walked into the Center for Dramatic Art to go to work, and not a soul was in sight.

And yet, sitting on a bench, was a knife, a bowl, and the biggest pile of chopped onions I've ever seen.

:confused:

Junebug
03-21-2003, 06:59 PM
Mirror_Untrue I've heard of that happening before...people looking/feeling perfectly fine just before they're about to die. I bet that's nice for them. or something. But then again I've never seen it myself so I could be lying. Still an inexplicable experience.

Originally posted by Sepiae

And yet, sitting on a bench, was a knife, a bowl, and the biggest pile of chopped onions I've ever seen.

that is so awesome. Seriously.

Fathoms (unadored)
03-22-2003, 03:10 AM
I have neat dreams and partial out of body experiences, but nothing that isn't arbitrary and irrefutably of the "holy fucking shit, my world is changed forever" variety.

Ihaman
03-22-2003, 04:28 AM
oh man.
me and my friend maria were driving to LA and there was a weird mirrored object in the distance going really really fast, it looked like a car commercial or something.
at first it was on the ground, going slightly faster than us, then it gained speed, and lifted at a really incredibly angle, and then it dissapeared, it was so fucking weird.

uhm, i've found enlightenment under the influence of acid, which sounds kind of lame, but it was so fucking weird how it suddenly clicked that everything in the world and everything in was connected, and then after it clicked it began to unravel itself to it's master plan, which was something along the lines of "human emotion" but it goes alot deeper than that.
i became megalomaniacial after that, but not to physical reality, rather some sort of systematic reality in which the world plays itself out.
i tried explaining this to people...but ended up feeling stupid afterwards.

03-22-2003, 04:30 AM
I can't explain it. :noway:

SuckSuckStyle
03-22-2003, 04:36 AM
my grandpa often visits. he'll sit on my cousin's bed or walk in or knock on the front door or make all the phone lines go dead. he's been dead for about five years now.

my cousin saw him in the mirror, and sitting on her bed.

my aunt and grandma had the same exact dream about him at the same time one night and woke up at the same time not being able to breathe and walked out into the hallway and found eachother there.

my mom and I have had dreams about waterview street (his old house where they lived like ten years ago. why the fuck would we dream about it in the first place?) on the same night.

he knocks on the front door and when you go there's nobody there and he freaked my aunt out doing it so she called my uncle at work and the phone line went dead and then it rang and she picked up and nobody was there and the door kept knocking.

i could go on and on

Ihaman
03-22-2003, 04:37 AM
oh, and another thing i see while under the influence of acid is reptilian people (which could just be the acid).
lemme explain further.
you know how you can usually tell, by the way a person holds themselves how they really act and what their emotions are and how they're just...feeling overall?
well, when you're on any sort of hallucinogenic substance, and you're doing people watching, these perceptions get incredibly exaggerated, so you actually get to see what these people resemble, you see a bunch of clown-like people (generally happy) demon like people (generally mad) zombie like people (sad, depressed) and reptillian like people, which is kind of rare, but they do exist, and are a bit scary, i've been trying to figure out what emotion is reptilian and it usually gives me a fit of giggles.

Helena Handbasket
03-22-2003, 04:52 AM
About two years ago, my great aunt Phyllis died. She had been in a nursing home for years. A few weeks before she died, they took the phone out of her room because she couldn't afford it anymore. She was really upset about it, because she absolutely loved talking on the phone, seeing as how it was her only way of communicating with people outside the nursing home. She was totally coherent and wasn't crazy or anything, but when my mom would go to visit her, she said she would cry and cry about not having a phone. Well, the night she died, my mom was with her. A few hours later when my mom came home, obviously, she was really upset. Sometime later that night, the phone rang. Mom looked at the caller ID, and it said "Unavailable", but the phone number was ours, with only the last digit one number different. She picked up the phone, and there was nothing on the other end but a dull buzz. Mom said that was Phyl's way of telling her she finally got her phone back.

Another time, when my mom, sister and I lived in an apartment, mom and I had a weird experience.
Things you have to understand before you read (if you do) the story..

-my mom and I always slept with our bedroom doors shut. These doors were for some reason really hard to open and shut, you had to shove them and lean against them and they were really loud. To open them, you had to pull really hard, jiggle the handles, etc.
-I NEVER get out of bed in the middle of the night. I don't know why, I just don't. I don't care how thirsty I am or how bad I have to pee, I always wait until morning.

Okay, so, anyway.. one night my mom and I were going to bed. She had later told me that as she was falling asleep, she was starring at a really bright, pulsating star that seemed to be moving closer to the window. She figured it was a satellite or something, and just fell asleep. The next thing she knew, she was in the hallway at around 5 in the morning, and I was standing there, too. Both our bedroom doors were shut, which would mean we would have had to open them and shut them, not something you can do and not be perfectly conscious of it. We were both just standing there, in the hallway, looking at eachother. We didn't say a word, and went back to bed. Before that, the last thing I remember is waking up and looking at the clock, and.. as odd as it may seem, I couldn't comprehend time. That's really weird, because usually I can wake up in the middle of the night, look at the clock, and know right down to the minute how much longer I have to sleep and how many times I will be able to hit the snooze before I get up. Yeah. I woke up, looked at the clock, and it said 4 or 5 something. I didn't know what that meant, how long I had been asleep, or where I was, or anything. I was so confused, I closed my eyes, opened them, and then I was in the hallway starring at my mom, both our bedroom doors shut. Neither one of us have a history of sleepwaking, either.

I have many more, but, you know.

Ihaman
03-22-2003, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Helena Handbasket

i think your stories made me cry, my eyes are watering and my spine is shivering.

Helena Handbasket
03-22-2003, 04:56 AM
Originally posted by Ihaman

i think your stories made me cry, my eyes are watering and my spine is shivering.

Uhm.. sorry?

Ihaman
03-22-2003, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Helena Handbasket

Uhm.. sorry?

no, i guess i have this fear of nonsystematic phenomena and get incredibly scared when i hear about it, because it just *isnt* supposed to happen.
a phobia if you will.

Helena Handbasket
03-22-2003, 05:03 AM
Originally posted by Ihaman

no, i guess i have this fear of nonsystematic phenomena and get incredibly scared when i hear about it, because it just *isnt* supposed to happen.
a phobia if you will.

Yeah, I know what you mean. And think about it, this shit happened to me. Kinda.

When my little sister was reeeaally young, maybe not even a year old, I was going down the stairs passing her playing in her room. All of the sudden, she started screaming, and I looked and she had her hands over her eyes. I was terrified, because I had never seen her so terrified. I paniced and just picked her up and ran downstairs. When I finally got her calmed down and was trying to get her to tell me what had scared her, she said "Sissy... the dark man came, he was in my room.. Sissy, that dark man was so scary."

I still really don't like to talk about that, and it gives me shivers to think about it. That was right after my brother had brought a ouija board into the house.

Ihaman
03-22-2003, 05:05 AM
heh, im crying again! :) you're good at this.

Ihaman
03-22-2003, 05:26 AM
ok, a pretty strange one again, but unfortunately it has alot to do with acid (Again, i know :rolleyes:)

i was sitting in my room, assessing the situation (which you do alot under the influence of acid, mind you) waving my hand around, pondering life, enjoying my hallucinations, until faces started coming out of the walls, and this wasnt like...things that resembled faces being made out of the shapes on the wall, this was 3 dimensional faces actually coming out of the wall, screaming, but from the side of my eyes. when i tried looking at them they dissapeared fairly quickly
until about 20 minutes into that i noticed something near my feet (candy wrapper) looked down at it, tried to figure out what it was and when i looked up a huge face of satanic figure was indented into my wall, and it wouldnt go away, it was just there, in sad pain and agony and i just stared at it for what seemed like 5 or 6 minutes, it looked like a giant bust that you would see in a roman cathedral, it was so amazing and intricate. after that every single light i looked at had buddhist and geometric patterns circling it.

haha this post should be "matt explains his hallucinations!"

spa ced
03-22-2003, 05:47 AM
This story needs some explanation of the history of the situation.
In seventh grade I met David. David and I became best friends and then I befriended his two other friends Adam & Micheal. We became four best friends and we called ourselves the Square. We were best friends all the way until our senior year, when we started becoming distant. On the LAST night we ever all hung out together as the Square (I unconsciously knew it at the time) we decided to get high and hang out at David's house. That night I experienced serenity and an immense feeling of calm that I've never even been close to experiencing again. These friends were my brothers and this was the last night I would spend with them. We were all smoking pot outside David's house when suddenly this huge white light started shining around David. I was the only one that could see it but I knew that I was seeing David's aura. It was pure white (although I've heard theories that white is the "intro" color before you get to the real color of someone's aura) but it really freaked me out and I lost it...I bet if I would have stayed calm about it I would have been able to have seen it for much longer.

That's the only time I've ever seen an aura.

mirrar
03-22-2003, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Junebug
Mirror_Untrue I've heard of that happening before...people looking/feeling perfectly fine just before they're about to die. I bet that's nice for them. or something. But then again I've never seen it myself so I could be lying. Still an inexplicable experience.
nono, i mean he was still bedridden at this point and there's no way he could have left his bed.. when i ran up the stairs a couple minutes after he was asleep in bed... and when i saw him, he looked just as healthy as he did years before he got sick. my grandma gave me the weirdest look ever when i told her i saw him...

Ketchup
03-22-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by sickbadthing
Once I shit out a turd and it resembled the Virgin Mary.

Holy shit!

Affect
03-22-2003, 04:49 PM
http://www.feel.ch/14-miracles/megaliths_baalbek/giga-superstone-libanon-baalbek.gif

Ihaman
03-22-2003, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by sp_aced
This story needs some explanation of the history of the situation.
In seventh grade I met David. David and I became best friends and then I befriended his two other friends Adam & Micheal. We became four best friends and we called ourselves the Square. We were best friends all the way until our senior year, when we started becoming distant. On the LAST night we ever all hung out together as the Square (I unconsciously knew it at the time) we decided to get high and hang out at David's house. That night I experienced serenity and an immense feeling of calm that I've never even been close to experiencing again. These friends were my brothers and this was the last night I would spend with them. We were all smoking pot outside David's house when suddenly this huge white light started shining around David. I was the only one that could see it but I knew that I was seeing David's aura. It was pure white (although I've heard theories that white is the "intro" color before you get to the real color of someone's aura) but it really freaked me out and I lost it...I bet if I would have stayed calm about it I would have been able to have seen it for much longer.

That's the only time I've ever seen an aura.

opium 4u?

when i smoked opium for the first time (With pot) every single thing i looked at had a purple "shadow" surrounding it.
that and the opiate effects are pretty serene.