View Full Version : "SHOCK AND AWE HAS BEGUN" Baghdad under seige!

skippy
03-21-2003, 03:08 PM
Holy shit. They are bombing the fucking shit out of Baghdad right now. That's fucked up.

This should probably be on the war board. :o

INFECTED
03-21-2003, 03:12 PM
dude!@!!!
major blast!!!

i wonder how many people will die in this attack

Ihaman
03-21-2003, 03:12 PM
jesus fuck! they just showed this huge missle explosion!!!!!

this is bullshit! nobody deserves to be exposed to this!!
poor people.

INFECTED
03-21-2003, 03:14 PM
i dont see how this will help to disarm iraq and get saddam

KrazeeStacee
03-21-2003, 03:17 PM
who are they going to liberate when no one's alive?

this is crazy

Fattening Ass
03-21-2003, 03:23 PM
<font color=font colors fucking suck>
get up, get up, get up

DROP THE BOMBSHELL1!

get up, get up

THIS IS OUTTA CONTROL</FONT>

Travis Meekz
03-21-2003, 03:30 PM
this is fuct.

I hate how they call it "SHOCK AND AWE" and lazy fat americans who care nothing about anything except their meaningless lives and what is on TV and sit home and watch and jerk off to the loud booms and cheer.

we forget that these are innocent people getting killed. I am not antiwar, but this seems excessive. The fact that they call it shock and awe is majorly fuct. I was shocked, I felt no awe. I felt sadness for the people dying....and pity for the dumb white trash fucks at home cheering across america.

KrazeeStacee
03-21-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Travis Meeks
this is fuct.

I hate how they call it "SHOCK AND AWE" and lazy fat americans who care nothing about anything except their meaningless lives and what is on TV and sit home and watch and jerk off to the loud booms and cheer.

we forget that these are innocent people getting killed. I am not antiwar, but this seems excessive. The fact that they call it shock and awe is majorly fuct. I was shocked, I felt no awe. I felt sadness for the people dying....and pity for the dumb white trash fucks at home cheering across america.

For once I agree with you. It makes me sick. But hey, that makes me ANTI AMERICAN :dammit:

DeviousJ
03-21-2003, 03:43 PM
this is fuct.

No way man, those missiles are hitting legitimate targets! They've been fired from hundreds of miles away and are 100% accurate

INFECTED
03-21-2003, 03:44 PM
iīm expecting to see weapons of mass destruction now....

spa ced
03-21-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Mark LeDrew

This should probably be on the war board. :o

Yeah, so why the fuck didn't you put it there?

Best Looking Boy
03-21-2003, 03:46 PM
tony with the slam

KrazeeStacee
03-21-2003, 03:53 PM
http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/1907286.jpg
http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/1907285.jpg
http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/1907287.jpg

El Savior
03-21-2003, 03:56 PM
hey! all they are hitting are military targets! patch up your bleeding hearts for a second.

Travis Meekz
03-21-2003, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by DeviousJ

No way man, those missiles are hitting legitimate targets! They've been fired from hundreds of miles away and are 100% accurate

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic. So they used like 70 or so bombs. Excessive is if they use the 3,000 bombs the media is talking about. I couldn't imagine this.

skippy
03-21-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by sp_aced

Yeah, so why the fuck didn't you put it there?

Because I do not recognize the legitimacy of the war board. Fuck the war board.

KrazeeStacee
03-21-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by El Savior
hey! all they are hitting are military targets! patch up your bleeding hearts for a second.

You would shit your pants if you opened your curtains and saw your city in flames, and thats everybody.

El Savior
03-21-2003, 04:14 PM

i'm with you man.

spa ced
03-21-2003, 04:14 PM

:rolleyes:
Lame.

El Savior
03-21-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by KrazeePumpkin

You would shit your pants if you opened your curtains and saw your city in flames, and thats everybody.

thank you for responding with something that is completely irrelevant.

skippy
03-21-2003, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by sp_aced

:rolleyes:
Lame.

You're pretty fucking lame for taking every opportunity to bitch at me, all for no apparent reason.

INFECTED
03-21-2003, 04:18 PM

but thatīs the spirit of netphoria!

KrazeeStacee
03-21-2003, 04:23 PM

How is it irrelevant? You basically said we should stop whining because they're only hitting military buildings. I'm upset because there are innocent people watching their city burn.

El Savior
03-21-2003, 04:25 PM

How is it irrelevant? You basically said we should stop whining because they're only hitting military buildings. I'm upset because there are innocent people watching their city burn.

(hopefully) the end will justify the means.

KrazeeStacee
03-21-2003, 04:26 PM

(hopefully) the end will justify the means.

:dammit::dammit:

DeviousJ
03-21-2003, 04:32 PM

I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic. So they used like 70 or so bombs. Excessive is if they use the 3,000 bombs the media is talking about. I couldn't imagine this.

Oh I was being sarcastic. This guy doesn't seem to be though =/

El Savior
03-21-2003, 04:35 PM

Oh I was being sarcastic. This guy doesn't seem to be though =/

nope. i'm not being sarcastic at all. you people are all way too preoccupied with being liberal that the big picture seems to escape you. this is war, there could quite possibly be some civilian casualties... but as long as the end justifies the means...

KrazeeStacee
03-21-2003, 04:44 PM

nope. i'm not being sarcastic at all. you people are all way too preoccupied with being liberal that the big picture seems to escape you. this is war, there could quite possibly be some civilian casualties... but as long as the end justifies the means...

THIS ISN'T A WAR!!!!!!!!

El Savior
03-21-2003, 04:47 PM

THIS ISN'T A WAR!!!!!!!!

than what it is??

INFECTED
03-21-2003, 04:48 PM

than what it is??

DeviousJ
03-21-2003, 04:49 PM

Quite possibly? Bombing a city of 5 million with the intent of making it look as impressive and shock-inducing as possible, and you think there could 'possibly' be civilian casualties?

El Savior
03-21-2003, 04:53 PM

Quite possibly? Bombing a city of 5 million with the intent of making it look as impressive and shock-inducing as possible, and you think there could 'possibly' be civilian casualties?

SHOCK AND AWE = AIR AND GROUND.

IT'S CALLED PARRALLEL WARFARE.

KrazeeStacee
03-21-2003, 06:12 PM
This is an operation, it is not a war. WW2 was a war. People are quick to use the word war, "the war on terrorism" wtf? No. Its not a war, which is why they shouldn't be killing people.

MachinaMan
03-21-2003, 06:22 PM
This is an operation, it is not a war. WW2 was a war. People are quick to use the word war, "the war on terrorism" wtf? No. Its not a war, which is why they shouldn't be killing people.

so basically it just means that it doesnt have to go through congress

DeviousJ
03-21-2003, 06:24 PM

SHOCK AND AWE = AIR AND GROUND.

IT'S CALLED PARRALLEL WARFARE.

No, Shock and Awe = Blowing the shit out of Iraq to cripple morale and scare people as much as possilbe. Air and Ground is called conventional warfare