View Full Version : Pumpkins related dreams

Ram27
02-24-2017, 09:34 AM
Post stories

I had a dream last night where basically a bunch of kids from my high school came to my university and threw me a 21st birthday party. We were all sort of lying on the grass drinking and listening to Pumpkins tracks. One girl was topless and I talked to her about how Billy was fucking shredding the Here Is No Why solo

reprise85
02-24-2017, 10:10 AM
i still have sp-related dreams about once per month. usually related to seeing the band live, or talking to billy on the street. nothing recently though

run2pee
02-24-2017, 11:01 AM
I have em too. Last one was a huge festival scene, but there was a tarp-like covering over the whole field, which we had to sort of hold up and push through. The crowd was enormous, and everyone was sort of lost, trying to feel their way in the dark toward wherever the stage was

The band was playing Quiet, I think, although it was really muffled from where I was, and with the tarp and everything

T&T
02-24-2017, 02:09 PM
I have a recurring SP dream of seeing them live (with 30,000 fans) but sitting on a couch on stage. Billy comes over and sits with me between songs to chat while he wipes down with a towel and refreshes himself for the next song. I make requests sometimes. It's MCIS era cause he's wearing the Zero outfit. One time I asked him if he applied his own mascara - he laughed and didn't give a straight answer. I think he does. I always turn down his requests to jam on the next song.

Shallowed
02-24-2017, 05:51 PM
this isn't a fetish thing

FlamingGlobes
02-24-2017, 06:40 PM
The only band/concert dream I recall having was seeing Static-X play in a venue where the roof was slowly peeling off and hail was raining down on all of us. That was probably 12 or so years ago.

FlamingGlobes
02-24-2017, 06:40 PM
I saw Static-X later on and it was nowhere near as exciting.

run2pee
02-24-2017, 09:21 PM
I have a recurring SP dream of seeing them live (with 30,000 fans) but sitting on a couch on stage. Billy comes over and sits with me between songs to chat while he wipes down with a towel and refreshes himself for the next song. I make requests sometimes. It's MCIS era cause he's wearing the Zero outfit. One time I asked him if he applied his own mascara - he laughed and didn't give a straight answer. I think he does. I always turn down his requests to jam on the next song.

Jealous of this dream. How can I get it? Do you have to enter a presale code before hopping n the sack?

FoolofaTook
02-24-2017, 09:29 PM
I had a dream I saw Immortal (lol). In the dream I was walking with my parents in some adventist college in pakistan or somewhere like that. we go into the cafeteria and there's Immortal with war paint and studded leather and shit surrounded by docile sda college students. there were no amps and abbath just stood there glaring at every one and making harsh winter-raven croaks..

that's it. that's a true dream on my life

FoolofaTook
02-24-2017, 09:30 PM
When I woke up I was super pissed there were no amps and they didn't play anything.

T&T
02-25-2017, 02:53 AM
no one gives a shit about anyone else's dreams. they never happened its a vapid dialog.
cool dream. tell us more.

FoolofaTook
02-25-2017, 11:14 AM
no one gives a shit about anyone else's dreams. they never happened its a vapid dialog.

Dreams are the Mystic Gates to the Astral Realms.

Open your mind bro.

freshfacedyouth
02-25-2017, 12:03 PM
the only SP related dream i can remember having featured the oceania lineup :(

glass85
02-25-2017, 12:05 PM
the only SP related dream i can remember having featured the oceania lineup :(

A nightmare

FoolofaTook
02-25-2017, 12:22 PM
That's what you get for even knowing the oceana line up.

FlamingGlobes
02-27-2017, 08:45 PM

It's true. Listening to other people's dreams is fucking torture. The only person they are of interest to is the haver of dreams him/herself.

Forgotten Child
02-28-2017, 07:40 AM
Last night I dreamt that I was attending a reunion gig but nobody knew who was in the band till they walked on stage. The first person to walk on stage was actually Jeff, followed by James and Billy. Jimmy went straight to his drums.

Everybody was seated, and I thought that would be it with either James, Jeff or Billy playing the bass. They started talking to the public about the whole thing, having a bit of a banter. Then Billy says "let's skip the chitchat!" And nodded at someone standing beside the stage.

That was when Darcy showed up! People went mental, screaming and crying! Darcy was also crying and very emotional! She looked great, and actually sang the first song, an unknown / unreleased song which I only remember a few words, like "here for ever and ever whenever...".Her voice was better and stronger than it ever was.

Cool As Ice Cream
02-28-2017, 08:40 AM

your dream reminds me of this picture. maybe dream and picture are related?
http://i65.tinypic.com/2luq9s9.jpg

Cool As Ice Cream
02-28-2017, 08:46 AM
i dreamt that monte made c wilson wear a floral print dress and a tampon up his ass and then throat fucked him until he puked all over montes crotch and then monte went home and his wife bathed him with epsom salts and shat in his mouth.

reprise85
02-28-2017, 02:54 PM
seems legit