View Full Version : Rolling social justice thread

Trotskilicious
10-11-2015, 04:35 AM
today we were playing a game of resistance with my deluded randroid friend and his primary indoctrinator. two of my friends who are down with the cause and during a game of resistance the randroids were consumed with an issue of great import which was a friend/fellow randroid had posted something about "racial realism"

my friend asked "what is racial realism?"

"a study" which shows biologically that asians are smarter than white people and then they're smarter than blacks. he babbled a bit halfway justifying it but you kinda know he knew better but his dumb ass affiliations party politic was making him choose another

she's kind of trying to say it but not really dancing around it soi said "whatever that is, i don't know the specifics and I'll gladly reject it as absolute bullshit."

he was like yah but this guy is like he's so not racist and etc

so then i just walked away and the randroids continued to agonize over it

what i could have said was that "racial realism" sounds like racism and fuck the whole lot of that i'll gladly prove its wrong no matter what the fuck the deal is and just go to fucking snopes cuz i've heard that shit before so that basically means its false

but i didn't

Trotskilicious
10-11-2015, 04:37 AM
can someone delete one of these cuz i dunno how this happen

Shallowed
10-11-2015, 08:52 AM
There's this cocky loudmouth guy at school who thankfully isn't in my class, but I always avoid being in his vicinity during breaks etc because I always hear him say racist, homophobic and misogynist things. Well this one time when he was amongst his friends I overheard him joke about Asian drivers, this was also within earshot of someone who is not only Asian, but also a car enthusiast.

So I put my big boy pants on, walked right up to him, and said "Excuse me, what you are saying is racist, and especially audacious when Jackie is standing right here. Asian people are no worse at driving than any other ethnicity, and in fact ethnicity doesn't even come in to the equation of how good a driver is. I think you owe Jackie an apology, don't you?"

And you know what happened? The cocky loudmouth actually apologised to him, we all had a group hug, I never heard him say anything derogatory ever again, we became the best of friends, formed a crusade of speaking for oppressed minorities, and lived happily ever after. The end.

Eulogy
10-11-2015, 09:55 AM
You two sure do enjoy celebrating your cowardice huh

D.
10-11-2015, 10:08 AM
I think what it is is that Trots is looking for a fight, either because he didn't feel he "won" the last one or because his issues are flaring up again.
I said all I had to say three days ago, even apologized at least twice, etc everything was blown over. Then he left me rep yesterday and now this thread.

It's cute in a yapping dog kind of way.

mxzombie
10-11-2015, 10:52 AM
y'all need to stop using the internet for a few weeks.

teh b0lly!!1
10-11-2015, 10:53 AM
no. he's wrong. you need to stop using a few weeks for the internet.

thank you.

Disco King
10-11-2015, 11:33 AM
A lot of "racial realism" bullshit is based on the "research" of J. Philippe Rushton, who tried to claim that "mongoloids," "caucasoids," and "negroids" are three distinct subspecies, and that the first is the smartest while the last is the dumbest and most athletic. Most scientists say that his research was extremely sloppy and just an attempt to legitimize racism, but that doesn't stop racists from clinging to it as gospel. The Bell Curve cited his work. I mean, though there are IQ differences that we don't know a lot about yet, we do know that humans can't be divided into distinct, non-overlapping subgroups, that "race" is more an arbitrary social construction than a biological distinction (France, England, and Italy used to be "different races"), and that there is more variation within so-called "races" than between them.

Something I find interesting is that, though it is now widely recognized (except amongst Confederate-flag thumpers) that the use of "race science" to legitimize inequality is bullshit, it seems that it's considered less politically-incorrect to do the same thing with sex. I mean, I like Steven Pinker, but he seems to have this nasty habit of wanting to attribute all sexual inequality to neurological differences, and claiming that anyone who disputes him is just being "politically correct" and putting their feelz over science or something. He doesn't seem very cognizant of the fact that all the accusations he levels against people who critique neurosexism are levelled at him by "racial realists" for his lack of support of their cause.

The exploding boy
10-11-2015, 11:54 AM
racial realism

Elijah Moon
10-11-2015, 11:56 AM
hiding in plain sight

yo soy el mejor
10-11-2015, 12:01 PM
once i was waiting in line to order food somewhere and saw a girl around 9 years old or so get skipped by an older man. she looked like she wanted to say something, but she's a little girl, ya know. so i said 'excuse me, sir. you skipped her'.

Eulogy
10-11-2015, 12:02 PM
Some people don't have that kind of confidence ******

yo soy el mejor
10-11-2015, 12:05 PM
another time i was on the bus and these kids were calling a transgendered person it and asking their mom and granny what 'it' was and they were saying 'oh they don't know what they want to be. i don't know what 'it' is' etc etc. the person being made fun of spoke up for themselves and was getting bombarded by this stupid-ass family. so i stood up for them, too, and ended up being called all sorts of names. they were so stupid.

yo soy el mejor
10-11-2015, 12:09 PM
this isn't the same, but on a train early one morning this dude (on his way to help a "bitch" move so he could probably "fuck that pussy") was cussing up a storm and everyone else was just looking at each other. i finally said 'hey, man. could you keep it down? no one wants to hear you'. he said something like Shut up, bitch. I can talk however the fuck I want; I'm in public, bitch. i said 'exactly, then why don't you act like it?

that actually shut him up, but i still moved to another car at the next stop.

The exploding boy
10-11-2015, 12:14 PM
The other day a group of black youth were harassing this spiffily-dressed white man in an alley insisting on appropriating his wallet. I could have just walked past and ignored my fellow man's predicament but i took the time to stop and explain to the thugs that despite what they might have been told by their prejudiced parents, white privilege was a myth and that if they worked hard and stopped glorifying murderers and rapists who can talk about their criminal exploits over a beat, they also could attain the same financial status as the man they were robbing regardless of their unfortunate skin color or hereditary intellectual and biological disadvantages. They considered what i said for a moment and had to concede i was a "dumass cracka" who "talked like a fag".

MyOneAndOnly
10-11-2015, 01:14 PM
:erm:

MyOneAndOnly
10-11-2015, 01:20 PM
today we were playing a game of resistance with my deluded randroid friend and his primary indoctrinator. two of my friends who are down with the cause and during a game of resistance the randroids were consumed with an issue of great import which was a friend/fellow randroid had posted something about "racial realism"

my friend asked "what is racial realism?"

"a study" which shows biologically that asians are smarter than white people and then they're smarter than blacks. he babbled a bit halfway justifying it but you kinda know he knew better but his dumb ass affiliations party politic was making him choose another

she's kind of trying to say it but not really dancing around it soi said "whatever that is, i don't know the specifics and I'll gladly reject it as absolute bullshit."

he was like yah but this guy is like he's so not racist and etc

so then i just walked away and the randroids continued to agonize over it

what i could have said was that "racial realism" sounds like racism and fuck the whole lot of that i'll gladly prove its wrong no matter what the fuck the deal is and just go to fucking snopes cuz i've heard that shit before so that basically means its false

but i didn't

the only people who promote that shit are racists. bell curve style or overt or ignorant or whatever.

it has no basis in science, which any biologist can explain.

D.
10-11-2015, 02:24 PM
once i was waiting in line to order food somewhere and saw a girl around 9 years old or so get skipped by an older man. she looked like she wanted to say something, but she's a little girl, ya know. so i said 'excuse me, sir. you skipped her'.

You're what is right with the world.

Shallowed
10-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Battling line etiquette is nowhere near comparable with battling racist homophobic sexist remarks but yes well done pat pat on the back good jahb

Shallowed
10-11-2015, 02:45 PM

What are you talking about? I totally schooled the shit out of that dudebro. You should have been there, there were high fives all around and you missed out.

The exploding boy
10-11-2015, 02:55 PM
if that little girl hadn't been such a fucking pussy shed have said something and possibly punched the man in the nuts. kids these days...they have too much respect.

Trotskilicious
10-11-2015, 03:17 PM

how incredibly judgmental, unsympathetic and arrogant of you to say that

sounds like you got this "respect for all people" thing down

I think what it is is that Trots is looking for a fight, either because he didn't feel he "won" the last one or because his issues are flaring up again.
I said all I had to say three days ago, even apologized at least twice, etc everything was blown over. Then he left me rep yesterday and now this thread.

It's cute in a yapping dog kind of way.

i'm not looking for a fight i was looking to make a thread about our experiences. this thread has nothing to do with you. The subject comes up enough to make a thread, and it seems like there's a lot of people out there who think they know best.

but judgmental people can also cast stones, i was perfectly aware that would happen

it's very telling how quickly you turned on me.

lastly, i'd like to point out that yo soy is bffs with notorious transphobic sociopath mayfuck

Trotskilicious
10-11-2015, 03:22 PM
o mighty social <S>judgment</s> justice squad, tell me how i could have pleased you in this scenario which i handled so very poorly and cowardly by speaking out directly and to the point

Sonic Johnny
10-11-2015, 03:50 PM
it has no basis in science, which any biologist can explain.

But if it did you'd be all for it, right?

D.
10-11-2015, 04:51 PM
https://www.cesarsway.com/sites/newcesarsway/files/d6/images/tips/what-bark-is-telling-you.jpg
<ph>

Shallowed
10-11-2015, 05:12 PM
This one time when one of my friends who suffers from suicidal thoughts and depression was advised by someone who also suffers from depression and suicidal thoughts to either shut the fuck up and kill themselves or find peace, instead of saying that person was really smart, I called him out and defended my friend.

Do note though, this exchange was not in person so it's all just fantasy make believe bullshit that doesn't matter or count for anything.

reprise85
10-11-2015, 05:53 PM
touché

vixnix
10-11-2015, 08:42 PM
One time my Dad was complaining that the TV remote had too many buttons because the SERs (slant eyed ratbags) made them that way deliberately so that white people couldn't figure out how to use them.

So I was like, Dad, that's awful, you shouldn't say that. And he was like oh you think you're so high and mighty don't you Emma, because you're a Christian and you go to church. Well you're not.

Sometimes being a SJW is hard work.

noyen
10-11-2015, 08:52 PM
just curious what kind of justice is occuring in here besides a little girl who got a burrito 3 minutes faster.

noyen
10-11-2015, 09:00 PM
old man probably a vet who took 12 bullets and chemical weapons tested on him. how many gook babies has that little hungry girl killed? obviously not enough to warrant a 1st class experience at baskin robbins.

vixnix
10-11-2015, 09:13 PM
This one time Richard Dawkins said that not aborting foetuses with Down's Syndrome was immoral and I argued about it with a friend who had previously been a confirmed Dawkinsist and who now referred to him as a man who had done great work but was now ageing and should be forgiven for occasional mishaps and beyond that in a democratic and free society he should be entitled to his opinion.

Whereas I argued that he had a poisonous attitude toward human difference of any kind, and anyway, if he is entitled to his opinion, why should a liberal Christian like me be bullied out of mine simply because my sacred texts are full of rape, murder and incest?

Disco King
10-11-2015, 09:47 PM
...and beyond that in a democratic and free society he should be entitled to his opinion.

Oh man, I fucking hate the "I'm entitled to my opinion" retort. It's usually an argument someone makes when they have no argument. It usually never follows somebody claiming that the person is not entitled to their opinion and should be imprisoned or put to death for having it, but rather when somebody calls the opinion out as stupid and explains why and the other person has no justifiable counterclaim. The question is rarely ever one of entitlement to opinions, but merit of opinions, but this is still a great escape hatch out of defending the latter. Same shit goes for "FREEZE PEACH!"

I remember stumbling upon an argument Dawkins was having with somebody where he was claiming that races are meaningful biological divisions of humanity and not merely social constructions, and his "thought experiment" to support this was essentially "get somebody from Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka, Ireland, and Vietnam and see if a subject from any one of these countries can match up each person to the correct country purely by looking at them." That's kind of like saying, "get somebody from Alabama, Boston, London and Jamaica, and see if a subject from any one of these regions can match up each person to the correct region purely by listening to them talk," and then surmising that their ability to do so confirms the hypothesis that accents are meaningful biological distinctions between people.

vixnix
10-11-2015, 10:12 PM
The "let's agree to disagree" thing gets me, too. No. I will not agree to disagreeing with you. I will agree to you giving this matter some actual consideration and not just pumping out the same tired crap you gave me last time. I haven't heard that for a while though.

I've seen people be vehemently attached to stupid arguments so I've considered the idea that I was like that once, and people couldn't think of what else to say, to shut me up, because they were sick of listening to me. But I'm still determined to never say that particular phrase to anyone.

D.
10-11-2015, 10:26 PM
old man probably a vet who took 12 bullets and chemical weapons tested on him. how many gook babies has that little hungry girl killed? obviously not enough to warrant a 1st class experience at baskin robbins.

Hey man but srsly fuck old people!

noyen
10-11-2015, 10:36 PM
But respecting old people is better than giving some snot an easy life.

D.
10-11-2015, 10:48 PM
Kids are definitely terrible!

noyen
10-11-2015, 10:52 PM
*distributes cyanide pills*

D.
10-11-2015, 10:54 PM
I'm gonna need two.

reprise85
10-11-2015, 10:57 PM
one for the kid?

im sorry.

mxzombie
10-11-2015, 11:31 PM
you could probably get by with just a half

D.
10-11-2015, 11:33 PM
+rep for both of you tbh

fuzzyroes
10-12-2015, 06:32 AM
There was this one time where this roidy looking guy started making cracks about this girl I was with on the bus so I called him out for being a loser for making fun of how a random women looks. He started yelling at me and got all obnoxious and the bus driver threw him off the bus. As he got off and the bus pulled away I just looked at him with this big fake smile waving and he tried to like pound on the window and was yelling something. I had a beer buzz going on at the time, so as much as I hate to admit it, it was likely a case of liquid courage.

I thought I was all cool and no doubt looked like a bad-ass for it, but then I just happen to see this guy I've never seen in my entire life like a week later across the street from where I'm walking and I almost start shitting my pants, I was sure the guy was gonna kick the shit out of me but he just paid no mind and didn't even acknowledge me. I'd see him a few times after that and nothing ever came of it. Was quite odd cause it was quite the scene on the bus and this guy was jacked and about as a "bro-y" as one could get. Perhaps he realized he was being a creep

teh b0lly!!1
10-12-2015, 07:06 AM
maybe he had a beer buzz going at the time, too

ohnoitsbonnie
10-12-2015, 11:12 AM
There was this one time where this roidy looking guy started making cracks about this girl I was with on the bus so I called him out for being a loser for making fun of how a random women looks. He started yelling at me and got all obnoxious and the bus driver threw him off the bus. As he got off and the bus pulled away I just looked at him with this big fake smile waving and he tried to like pound on the window and was yelling something. I had a beer buzz going on at the time, so as much as I hate to admit it, it was likely a case of liquid courage.

I thought I was all cool and no doubt looked like a bad-ass for it, but then I just happen to see this guy I've never seen in my entire life like a week later across the street from where I'm walking and I almost start shitting my pants, I was sure the guy was gonna kick the shit out of me but he just paid no mind and didn't even acknowledge me. I'd see him a few times after that and nothing ever came of it. Was quite odd cause it was quite the scene on the bus and this guy was jacked and about as a "bro-y" as one could get. Perhaps he realized he was being a creep

That happened

Cool As Ice Cream
10-12-2015, 12:29 PM
i was going to pay a round of beers at the bar, but i didn't buy this one guy a beer because he's poor. i told him, sorry, no offence, but you're not getting a beer from me, because you're poor and you can't afford to pay a round back. this is just social justice. you don't need to take it personally. and then he cried and left.

D.
10-12-2015, 12:54 PM
I bet if you followed him out you'd see him get into a luxury car with his welfare wife and lobster bought w food stamps.

SMH i ain't pressin' one fer english

Trotskilicious
10-12-2015, 01:41 PM
This one time when one of my friends who suffers from suicidal thoughts and depression was advised by someone who also suffers from depression and suicidal thoughts to either shut the fuck up and kill themselves or find peace, instead of saying that person was really smart, I called him out and defended my friend.

Do note though, this exchange was not in person so it's all just fantasy make believe bullshit that doesn't matter or count for anything.

sure seems to me that the sad ppl on this forum wanna sit around and moan with each other and make each other sadder and validate everyones excuses and just act like the world owes you special treatment. the chat is like a group therapy session without a counselor.

also, teh bolly is a misogynist soooooooo

Shallowed
10-12-2015, 02:31 PM
There was this one time where this roidy looking guy started making cracks about this girl I was with on the bus so I called him out for being a loser for making fun of how a random women looks. He started yelling at me and got all obnoxious and the bus driver threw him off the bus. As he got off and the bus pulled away I just looked at him with this big fake smile waving and he tried to like pound on the window and was yelling something. I had a beer buzz going on at the time, so as much as I hate to admit it, it was likely a case of liquid courage

And they say chivalry is dead.

Sonic Johnny
10-12-2015, 03:49 PM
This one time I helped a homeless person but doing so made me feel so uncomfortable that k had to go on an Internet message board and tell everyone what an ordeal it was.

D.
10-12-2015, 04:07 PM
Pics or it dint happen

yo soy el mejor
10-12-2015, 04:19 PM
just curious what kind of justice is occuring in here besides a little girl who got a burrito 3 minutes faster.
you think i only eat at places that serve burritos? that's racist!

(smiley face to show i'm messin')

yo soy el mejor
10-12-2015, 04:21 PM
man, i wish. pero me gustan tacos más.

MyOneAndOnly
10-12-2015, 04:42 PM
"don't reward losers and lazy people with hand-outs" - every Randtard ever

MyOneAndOnly
10-12-2015, 04:47 PM
another thread littered with out of context Richard Dawkins statements.

What's next? Is he pro holocaust now?

Shallowed
10-12-2015, 05:21 PM
This one time I helped a homeless person but doing so made me feel so uncomfortable that k had to go on an Internet message board and tell everyone what an ordeal it was.

This post is #inspiring me to make a social experiment video to show everyone that homeless people aren't complete scum, that they are people too, and what a kind, generous, compassionate and all-around awesome person I am.

vixnix
10-12-2015, 06:55 PM

OMG same

buzzard
10-12-2015, 07:06 PM
man, i wish. pero me gustan tacos más.

Pero me gustan más los tacos.

buzzard
10-12-2015, 07:07 PM
This one time, I was charitable and kind enough to provide free language classes to a minority.

D.
10-12-2015, 07:13 PM
Rare pic of Sonic J and Vixnix:

https://catholiccharitiesnwo.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Homeless-on-street-Microsoft.jpg

buzzard
10-12-2015, 07:17 PM
Sensing an impending photograph, she keeps her freakishly gargantuan feet hidden.

The exploding boy
10-12-2015, 07:18 PM
that's not her, shes not as dark as this.

D.
10-12-2015, 09:54 PM
Sensing an impending photograph, she keeps her freakishly gargantuan feet hidden.

Check out dude's gargantuan pants too

ohnoitsbonnie
10-12-2015, 10:57 PM
No social justice here: a homeowner and a contractor feigning ignorance over an application for a permit (to remove a whopping 26 trees). I went to the site and they were already cutting. The homeowner said that it was a misunderstanding and they weren't supposed to begin today. The contractor said he has never heard of permits for this work. A lot of lying and ass covering and down talking to me, so I decided to take out some anger and be really aggressive but it won't do anything and will probably bite me in the ass if they even come to their meeting. ��

ohnoitsbonnie
10-12-2015, 10:59 PM
People do whatever they want. Even on the smallest level you can't control and regulate it. I have conflicting feelings on this whole molding the earth thing but I'm basically of th belief that we should do something before this town becomes Staten Island

ohnoitsbonnie
10-12-2015, 11:02 PM
One of the local cops, when told that trucks over the legal weigh limit were barreling down a road with steep grades, said that the signs that are posted mean nothing and there is nothing on the books that can stop them. But that was a lie. I guess they're too busy catching the real criminals: kids smoking weed on the playground

I know it's hard to enforce but to even deny that it's something meant to be regulated is so dumb.

vixnix
10-12-2015, 11:06 PM
http://conservationmagazine.org/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/lorax.jpg

ohnoitsbonnie
10-12-2015, 11:09 PM
Today was Columbus Day, a national holiday, so all government workers and kids and such had the day off. They start the day before the meeting, on a holiday when no one at town hall is working. This has happened before.

Starla
10-12-2015, 11:12 PM
I usually take time to join the annual natives against Columbus day parade but this year I had to work.

ohnoitsbonnie
10-12-2015, 11:14 PM
Guess you don't have a government job.

Starla
10-12-2015, 11:15 PM
This isn't social justice really but lately my daughter notices the magazine covers at the store more often than usual.. just the shit karadashian and whatever flavor of the month with their boobs out and mouths agape. A. was walking by the other night and saw Kim K and said 'ewww grosss' and I said, " just pull out another magazine and cover that up'... it's kind of funny, now when we go to the store she takes great joy in covering up various magazines she doesn't like. She's been going through some personal issues and I think it's been empowering for her.

Disco King
10-12-2015, 11:40 PM
I feel like I can automatically determine the intelligence of a person by whether they pick up and peruse a tabloid paper while in line at the grocery store checkout with genuine interest.

buzzard
10-12-2015, 11:45 PM
I always just stare at the impulse buy rack and its smorgasbord of candy. There's no time for the Kardashians and Kate Middleton when you're busy trying to talk yourself out of a Snickers.

Elphenor
10-13-2015, 12:39 AM
Snickers are not good there's too much stuff in them it's overbearing

buzzard
10-13-2015, 12:43 AM
Snickers are not good?

Your taste buds are not good.

Disco King
10-13-2015, 01:45 AM
I'm more partial to Kit-Kat, Bounty... I like the idea of Coffee Crisp, but I feel like the blocky shape gives it a poor chocolate-to-wafer ratio. A Coffee Crisp that had the shape of a Kit-Kat would be perfect, though.

ilikeplanets
10-13-2015, 01:50 AM
Fools. It's all about the Reese's.

Disco King
10-13-2015, 02:32 AM
In Canada, it's just "Reese."

http://www.hello-brooklyn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/reese-3-peanut-butter.jpg
http://www.hersheys.com/reeses/image.aspx?type=url&scale=icon&maxhwidth=380&output=png&src=/reeses/images/reeses/products/product_pbcups.png

Also comes with three smaller cups instead of two larger ones.

Cool As Ice Cream
10-13-2015, 02:53 AM
lol bounty
wtf

The exploding boy
10-13-2015, 03:34 AM
wow i had never noticed the reese/reese's difference between us and canada

actually...i just thought only reese's pieces were called reese's even in the us...

bounty's good. essentially i like all candy bars though...

well no....any with toffee sucks, or like butterfinger.

The one i most commonly end up getting is Oh Henry which interestingly is probably the #1 most popular candy bar in canada whereas in the us, for one the bar is much smaller, doesnt taste as good and is just this sort of also-ran candy bar. Here oh henry is the candy bar most consistently advertised on tv.

I always lament how the junk food in the us is much better, but when it comes to candy bar, ill take the canadian selection over the US any day. We've got a few unique ones, the mars stuff from the US (mars, snickers, 3 musketters etc) and the rest are the best ones from the UK.

Cool As Ice Cream
10-13-2015, 03:59 AM
but bounty is the one with the coconut filling, right?
i'm not a big fan of coconut in the first place, and with bounty it gets between your teeth too, which is annoying. boo!

ilikeplanets
10-13-2015, 04:33 AM
American chocolate is shit, TEB. No wonder you prefer Canadian.

ilikeplanets
10-13-2015, 04:34 AM
We don't even have O'Henry or Bounty. And Japan has us beat on the kit-kats hands down!

D.
10-13-2015, 08:44 AM
And Japan has us beat on the kit-kats hands down!
Man no kidding. There's a Japanese store here that sells exotic kit kats and i love them.

duovamp
10-13-2015, 09:12 AM
Was driving to my friend's house with my wife, my friend Steve, and his wife. A man was crossing the street nowhere a crossing walk, and I, like the other 5 cars in front of me, continued driving past him. When traffic stopped, he walked by the rear of my wife's car that I was driving, and hit our car's bumper with his backpack. I put the vehicle in park, exited the vehicle, and screamed obscenities at him loudly. After his rebuttal I berated him for another couple sentences then returned to the car, as he started walking away quickly.

Side note: my friend and I planned on going to a shooting range over the weekend so the vehicle had about a half dozen fire arms in it had things escalated beyond that.

That, children, is some social justice for you.

D.
10-13-2015, 09:20 AM
http://img04.deviantart.net/c788/i/2014/150/b/6/machine_gun_facebook_like_by_wormchow-d7kefj1.png

duovamp
10-13-2015, 09:36 AM
This is America. My president is black and my Lambo is blue.

ohnoitsbonnie
10-13-2015, 11:12 AM
Was driving to my friend's house with my wife, my friend Steve, and his wife. A man was crossing the street nowhere a crossing walk, and I, like the other 5 cars in front of me, continued driving past him. When traffic stopped, he walked by the rear of my wife's car that I was driving, and hit our car's bumper with his backpack. I put the vehicle in park, exited the vehicle, and screamed obscenities at him loudly. After his rebuttal I berated him for another couple sentences then returned to the car, as he started walking away quickly.

Side note: my friend and I planned on going to a shooting range over the weekend so the vehicle had about a half dozen fire arms in it had things escalated beyond that.

I hope you mean put it in first and then pull the parking brake

duovamp
10-13-2015, 11:28 AM
I should've just backed over him.

The exploding boy
10-13-2015, 11:33 AM
We don't even have O'Henry or Bounty. And Japan has us beat on the kit-kats hands down!

well you do have it SOMEWHERE cause its readily available in PA and i believe most states i've ever stopped at a convenience store in. Though these states would all have been northeastern or midwest. Possibly the south doesn't have it. I'm talking oh henry, don't know about bounty. but like i said, american oh henry sucks anyway.

but bounty is the one with the coconut filling, right?
i'm not a big fan of coconut in the first place, and with bounty it gets between your teeth too, which is annoying. boo!

I've always thought there should be more coconut stuff but i was assured at some point that a lot of people didn't like it, which was a strange revelation to me. I always have to wonder what's wrong with you guys.

Though that's not as strange as marzipan haters. That being said, there are shitty commercial varieties of marzipan that tastes like pretty much nothing. My grandma used to make her own and i could have just sat there stuffing my face with marzipan until my stomach burst.

hnibos
10-13-2015, 12:07 PM

Why does your friend get named but not your wife or his wife? Sexist pedo anti pedestrian lucipherian lizard Obama jew micropenis nick

yo soy el mejor
10-13-2015, 01:04 PM
Pero me gustan más los tacos.

lo siento pero eso no es correcto. (it's a completely different sentence from what i said. so i guess it is technically correct, but you just changed my sentence to something else correct, which makes it incorrect!)

hnibos
10-13-2015, 01:10 PM
i didnt know there were tacos in uruguay or sweden or wherever the fuck that guy is from

ohnoitsbonnie
10-13-2015, 01:29 PM
lo siento pero eso no es correcto. (it's a completely different sentence from what i said. so i guess it is technically correct, but you just changed my sentence to something else correct, which makes it incorrect!)

Lui è il peggiore

duovamp
10-13-2015, 01:30 PM
Why does your friend get named but not your wife or his wife? Sexist pedo anti pedestrian lucipherian lizard Obama jew micropenis nick

To differentiate between the friend we were visiting and the friend in the car, m'sandry.

ohnoitsbonnie
10-13-2015, 01:34 PM
Me gustan los tacos mucho.

yo soy el mejor
10-13-2015, 01:46 PM
what online translate service do you use?

Cool As Ice Cream
10-13-2015, 02:32 PM
¿que servicio online de traducir tu usas?

ohnoitsbonnie
10-13-2015, 03:56 PM
what online translate service do you use?

I took Italian and Spanish in high school and a semester of Italian at my local CC.

ohnoitsbonnie
10-13-2015, 03:56 PM
I study Latin on my own so I can tutor kids that go to private school.

yo soy el mejor
10-13-2015, 04:03 PM
it's okay. you don't have to tell me.

duovamp
10-13-2015, 04:08 PM
SPEAK AMERICAN FFS.

ohnoitsbonnie
10-13-2015, 04:15 PM
it's okay. you don't have to tell me.

Just Hook it to Your Veins!

buzzard
10-13-2015, 07:57 PM

Considerando que querías decir que preferís los tacos a los burritos, lo que yo dije es correcto. No seas pesada.

buzzard
10-13-2015, 08:06 PM
i didnt know there were tacos in uruguay or sweden or wherever the fuck that guy is from

Our Swedish tacos are the best. You people don't know what you're doing.

Elphenor
10-14-2015, 06:00 AM
Fools. It's all about the Reese's.

exactly

Elphenor
10-14-2015, 06:04 AM
or Peanut butter M&M's

or Peanut butter

Cool As Ice Cream
10-14-2015, 06:55 AM
exactly NOT