View Full Version : One of the news channels is running a live feed from Baghdad

DeviousJ
03-19-2003, 10:26 PM
It's so eerie... it's just a stationary shot of the skyline, you can see streetlights and some uplit buildings, and then the night sky above it all... and you're just expecting to see something, at any minute, streak across the sky and tear a hole in the city. It's not even a case of 'if', as the graphic stating 'The deadline for Saddam to go into exile has expired' reminds everyone. At some point, whether in the next few minutes or the next few days, destruction is going to begin raining from the sky. It's strange to think that somewhere, people are looking out of a window to the same view I have on the tv. I wonder if any of them will get any sleep tonight...

Eulogy
03-19-2003, 10:28 PM
How good of you to say which channel.

Apart
03-19-2003, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Eulogy

what do you expect? he's dumber than you!

DeviousJ
03-19-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Eulogy

No channel that you can see, sunshine.

Injektilo
03-20-2003, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by DeviousJ
It's strange to think that somewhere, people are looking out of a window to the same view I have on the tv. I wonder if any of them will get any sleep tonight...

thats just what i was thinking.

it reminds me that as bad as my life is going right now.... it could be a hell of alot worse. :(

Toby
03-20-2003, 12:08 AM
Its cnn

Johnny Zoloft
03-20-2003, 12:15 AM
fox news is doing it too.

Smiley33
03-20-2003, 12:22 AM
I wish we had CNN. Global's doing an okay job, I guess.