02-02-2015, 12:05 PM
i mean, go to the hospital and make sure it's that and not something else

please?

hnibos
02-02-2015, 12:05 PM
I'm hoping it's just a kidney infection

hnibos
02-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Definitely kidney related. I'm not nauseated though, didn't hurt to piss. But omg I can't walk upright

hnibos
02-02-2015, 12:06 PM
And I really need to go to work, not accumulate medical expenses

hnibos
02-02-2015, 12:07 PM
Taking a deep breath is the worst.

reprise85
02-02-2015, 12:28 PM
dude if it's an infection you need antibiotics

how are you gonna work if it hurts to breathe?

hnibos
02-02-2015, 12:37 PM
By the doctor giving me meds. My doctor couldn't see me, I'm at an urgent cara (aka waste of time and money probs)

hnibos
02-02-2015, 02:13 PM
Doc doesn't think it's kidney related because piss test is fine and it didn't hurt more when he hit me in the sides/not tender. Did I seriously hurt myself celebrating last night...

hnibos
02-02-2015, 02:14 PM
Got naproxen and tramadol, might be posting nonsense later

ilikeplanets
02-02-2015, 02:30 PM
those work for you? sheesh man....

but damn i hope you feel better soon. i've never had kidney issues but i hear theyre the worst

bignothing
02-02-2015, 02:39 PM
So they didn't figure out what it was? If you're still in pain, force them to run more tests...

I had gallbladder stones a few years ago (generally associated with too much consumption of animal fat, but I've been vegan for a decade... apparently it runs in my family) and it was the worst pain I've ever felt. I couldn't breathe, was running a fever, and my back hurt a lot. I was throwing up every night for a full week until I realized I should see a doctor. At that point it was an inflammation turned into an infection and I had to have surgery the next day. So... make sure you know it's nothing.

MyOneAndOnly
02-02-2015, 02:41 PM
naproxen, LOL

a bottle of that shit wouldn't cure a headache

The exploding boy
02-02-2015, 02:43 PM
So they didn't figure out what it was? If you're still in pain, force them to run more tests...

I had gallbladder stones a few years ago (generally associated with too much consumption of animal fat, but I've been vegan for a decade... apparently it runs in my family) and it was the worst pain I've ever felt. I couldn't breathe, was running a fever, and my back hurt a lot. I was throwing up every night for a full week until I realized I should see a doctor. At that point it was an inflammation turned into an infection and I had to have surgery the next day. So... make sure you know it's nothing.

if i have a horrible pain, fever and throwing up for even a day i'm out to the doctor's office in a secon. What the hell? a week? I may worry about my health too much but for some it's clearly the opposite....

hnibos
02-02-2015, 02:47 PM
those work for you? sheesh man....

are you trying to shame me

hnibos
02-02-2015, 02:48 PM

well i don't have any other symptoms so I have to assume it's just a really bad back sprain

MyOneAndOnly
02-02-2015, 02:48 PM
I like to pretend my problems aren't there cause most of the time they go away on their own

MyOneAndOnly
02-02-2015, 02:51 PM
well i don't have any other symptoms so I have to assume it's just a really bad back sprain

both a back sprain and inflammation in the lower discs can result in horrible pain, especially if inflammation affects the point at your spine where the nerves run to your legs.

I've had it so bad that I couldn't defecate for a week and even attempting to urinate was painful. It can feel like your kidneys are on fire. It's horrible.

The exploding boy
02-02-2015, 02:55 PM
naproxen, LOL

a bottle of that shit wouldn't cure a headache

Actually naproxens are amazing on headaches to me. They probably wouldn't help a migraine much cause nothing does but i discovered naproxen about three years ago and never got any other painkillers since.

But then again my body has never built tolerance to any drugs because i barely ever use any.

The thing with naproxen is in over the counter painkillers they're the best at fighting inflammation. I also used them whenever i had bad toothaches. I mean since you have to get codeine prescribed.... Mind you with really bad toothache, even codeine doesn't cut it. It'll lessen it, but won't fix it. But on moderate ones naproxen's made a difference, and again since there's always inflammation with a toothache...

But yeah for the pain hnibos describes, naproxen might not help much however if there's inflammation of any kind it will help to some degree. Probably why the doctor reccomended some.

hnibos
02-02-2015, 02:56 PM
I'll probably feel the tramadol

The exploding boy
02-02-2015, 02:57 PM

Where's the shame? it doesn't work for ilike because shes clearly built a very high resistance to drugs.

If they work for you it means you're normal.

hnibos
Took a couple before my meal with an empty stomach and I'm pretty skinny so..

hnibos
Where's the shame? it doesn't work for ilike because shes clearly built a very high resistance to drugs.

If they work for you it means you're normal.

THe whole "sheesh" comment like I'm some kind of lightweight like that's a bad thing

MyOneAndOnly
02-02-2015, 03:00 PM
Actually naproxens are amazing on headaches to me. They probably wouldn't help a migraine much cause nothing does but i discovered naproxen about three years ago and never got any other painkillers since.

But then again my body has never built tolerance to any drugs because i barely ever use any.

The thing with naproxen is in over the counter painkillers they're the best at fighting inflammation. I also used them whenever i had bad toothaches. I mean since you have to get codeine prescribed.... Mind you with really bad toothache, even codeine doesn't cut it. It'll lessen it, but won't fix it. But on moderate ones naproxen's made a difference, and again since there's always inflammation with a toothache...

But yeah for the pain hnibos describes, naproxen might not help much however if there's inflammation of any kind it will help to some degree. Probably why the doctor reccomended some.

for the type of spinal pain I've had, naproxen doesn't do shit.

Now I get cortisone directly injected into my spine. It works really well. Just don't look at the 12 inch long syringes before they insert them.

ilikeplanets
02-02-2015, 03:12 PM

nope. i'm jealous.

Elijah Moon
02-02-2015, 03:28 PM
I had kidneys stones some years back. Absolute worst physical pain I've ever had, but the bastards at the hospital didn't even give me morphine

hnibos
02-02-2015, 03:34 PM
I'm really glad it's not stones. I am an absolute coward and a very low tolerance for pain.

killtrocity
02-02-2015, 04:20 PM
I think I have a UTI. But it could also be lower abdominal/upper pubic strain. Is that a thing?

killtrocity
02-02-2015, 04:22 PM
Could also be appendicitis. What should I do

hnibos
02-02-2015, 04:46 PM
Is the pain actually in your groin area?

hnibos
02-02-2015, 04:46 PM
Punch yourself in the kidneys, does it hurt more?

killtrocity
02-02-2015, 04:47 PM
It's right in my upper pubic area on the left side and slightly burns when I'm almost finished peeing

hnibos
02-02-2015, 04:49 PM
Yeah, probably an infection or gonorrhea. I'm going to have to see a picture of the whole area to properly diagnose though

hnibos
02-02-2015, 04:49 PM
:blush:

ilikeplanets
02-02-2015, 05:00 PM
smooth

hnibos
02-02-2015, 05:10 PM
A for effort right

reprise85
02-02-2015, 06:48 PM
feel better hnibos

i used to get high on tramadol. they were awesome. i had a high tolerance though and its super dangerous to take them like i did.

naproxen doesn't really work for me but 800mg ibuprofen does.

FoolofaTook
02-02-2015, 06:58 PM
you get high on ibuprofen???

do you snort or shoot it?

ilikeplanets
02-02-2015, 07:04 PM
all tramadol does is make me vomit. probably because i always take ten of them.

ilikeplanets
02-02-2015, 07:05 PM
and it DOES FUCKING NOT stop withdrawal, thank you. or stop any pain.

it's not even narcotic is it

killtrocity
02-02-2015, 07:08 PM
Yeah, probably an infection or gonorrhea. I'm going to have to see a picture of the whole area to properly diagnose though

hmm okay one sec...

http://www.viennabeef.com/filebin/images/historyOfChicagoDog.jpg

ilikeplanets
02-02-2015, 07:09 PM
ugh dick toast

FoolofaTook
02-02-2015, 07:10 PM
that pic doesn't load for me

should I be grateful?

ilikeplanets
02-02-2015, 07:11 PM
it's a hot dog with condiments. probably what a dick with gonorrhea looks like in a way

reprise85
02-02-2015, 07:16 PM
all tramadol does is make me vomit. probably because i always take ten of them.

taking a lot of tramadol can cause serotonin syndrome and seizures. especially with amphetamines and antidepressants. it is not like oxy where the only danger is respiratory depression w/ overdoes. tramadol has SNRI-like behavior.

and it DOES FUCKING NOT stop withdrawal, thank you. or stop any pain.

it's not even narcotic is it

it is not technically a narcotic (in the classic sense of the word), but it hits a ton of receptors, including some opiate receptors. it is schedule IV, like benzos.

it stopped my withdrawals but i did not shoot opiates.

ilikeplanets
02-02-2015, 07:27 PM
i don't take tramadol hardly ever nor anti depressants but that is very useful info nonetheless. thanks

sppunk
02-02-2015, 07:30 PM
Hope you get to feeling better dude. :/

reprise85
02-02-2015, 09:05 PM
that hot dog looks disgusting btw

slunken
02-02-2015, 09:06 PM
its not the dog its bun its all wrong

reprise85
02-02-2015, 09:12 PM
hot dogs are

hot dog
bun
ketchup

DONE

also acceptable:

mustard
relish

hnibos
02-02-2015, 09:14 PM
I put mayonaise on mine :erm:

yo soy el mejor
02-02-2015, 09:14 PM
h8 hotdogs. but love corny dogs. and those red hot links with that nice snap!

yo soy el mejor
02-02-2015, 09:15 PM
mustard for the cornys and i typically put nothing on my links. maybe some mustard and onions, but if it's grilled well it doesn't need a thing.

hnibos
02-02-2015, 09:15 PM
I am feeling better thanks to the tramadol. I took two hours ago and it's still working.

yo soy el mejor
02-02-2015, 09:17 PM
i was prescribed that when i broke my wrist

hnibos
02-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Did it work?

reprise85
02-02-2015, 11:06 PM
tramadol is like "i think you're probably really in pain but you're under 30 and dont have a visible injury, so i dont trust you with vicodin, kid"

but it does work, glad it is helping you henry

hnibos
02-02-2015, 11:33 PM
I could have actually embellished if I wanted something stronger. I don't want anything stronger for obvious reasons.

ilikeplanets
02-02-2015, 11:36 PM
hey reprise does suboxone mix badly with meth too? cuz i have both of those

The exploding boy
02-03-2015, 12:41 AM
h8 hotdogs.

"Walken in LA: Hot Dogs

By Christopher Walken

Do you enjoy eating hot dogs? I hope you won't be put off by my frankness when I tell you that I absolutely love them. In fact, I enjoy no food item more than a freshly-boiled hot dog. Now, I've done a lot of movies, and it's true that I've worked with quite a few celebrities who did not share this opinion. I'm sorry to say that these people have always angered me.

There are two types of people in this world: those who eat hot dogs whenever it is possible to do so, and those who opt to do other things with their free time. Who do the latter think they are kidding? What pastime could be more rewarding than the consumption of hot dogs? I haven't yet found one, and I don't expect to in my lifetime. Unlike other foods, hot dogs can be eaten at any time, in any place, and it is not necessary to cook them. Now, I ask you: Why not eat hot dogs? They are delicious.

I carry a bag of hot dogs with me wherever I go. I eat them from the bag whenever I get the urge, regardless of the circumstances. When I make a movie, my hot dogs are my co-stars. If, in the middle of a scene, I decide I want to consume a hot dog, I do so. I waste the director's time and thousands of dollars in film stock, but in the end, it is all worth it, because I enjoy eating hot dogs more than I enjoy acting. This bothers some people. I was supposed to portray Batman, but when Tim Burton learned of my hot dog cravings, he asked Michael Keaton to wear the cape. To this day, I am peeved about this.

When we filmed The Dead Zone, I ate over 800 hot dogs a day. It was necessary. My character needed to come across as intense as possible, and I found the inspiration for that intensity in my intense love for hot dogs. The director, David Cronenberg, said that he would never work with me again. I kept eating hot dogs when the cameras were rolling, and that seemed to bother him. I say fuck him. He doesn't even like hot dogs.

I would like to end by emphasizing once again that I really like to eat hot dogs. If any of you people disagree, I loathe you. I despise you. Not only that, but I also despise all your loved ones. I want to see them torn to pieces by wild dogs. If I ever meet you in person, I'll smash your brains in with a fucking bat. Then we'll see who doesn't like hot dogs."

Starla
02-03-2015, 04:46 AM
I remember the kidney stone I had :( I was in so much pain I couldn't walk. It's so bad you can't really talk to anyone either. They put an IV in and put dye in it to see if they could find it... the radiologist said it was there ... but the dye moved it out of me. My fever went from 102 to 98 in a matter of an hour once it was no longer stuck. Peeing it out is another story.

reprise85
02-03-2015, 08:10 AM
hey reprise does suboxone mix badly with meth too? cuz i have both of those

The only reason I know about tramadol is because I used to abuse it. You should ask a pharmacist/doctor. As far as I know there is no more danger than taking meth with any other opioid. Which is to say, physically the dangers are not more than each drug individually. But again, I am not a pharmacist.

ilikeplanets
02-03-2015, 08:18 AM
kinda what i figured, considering what i know .....seems fine to me, yo

FoolofaTook
02-03-2015, 12:04 PM
u do meth?

ilp has just entered a whole upper echelon of her own

FoolofaTook
02-03-2015, 12:06 PM
I have never even SEEN meth.

You are my hero.

I will build a shrine to you, and offer coricidin and robitusin to Dionysus before it.

Cool As Ice Cream
02-03-2015, 12:35 PM
people actually say "yo"?
i thought that was a "breaking bad" joke.

FoolofaTook
02-03-2015, 01:22 PM
I thought your face was a joke

FoolofaTook
02-03-2015, 01:22 PM
, yo

FoolofaTook
02-03-2015, 01:23 PM
soy el mejor!

washer
02-03-2015, 01:25 PM
ban this idiot already
he's just spewing trash in every thread

MyOneAndOnly
02-03-2015, 01:34 PM
I'd be surprised to learn that ilp DIDN'T do meth

ilikeplanets
02-03-2015, 01:52 PM
I'm high on it now :/

I uh, I don't think that's the first time this has come up?

Took you are a crazy fool. Meth is all over the place here, lotsa woods. And Irwin said yo better than Jesse, yo.

ilikeplanets
02-03-2015, 01:54 PM
I have never even SEEN meth.

You are my hero.

I will build a shrine to you, and offer coricidin and robitusin to Dionysus before it.

What's weird is that DXM is the only drug of all I get too zoned out on to trip with anyone

slunken
02-03-2015, 04:17 PM
ban this idiot already
he's just spewing trash in every thread

this

run2pee
02-05-2015, 12:53 AM
That's a Chicago dog right? That's why it's got the pickle n shit

run2pee
02-05-2015, 12:54 AM
Also that walken bit was hilarious, whats it from?