View Full Version : Trance/Prog/Psy/Darkpsy/Goa - Dance till you transcend thread

toase
01-09-2015, 11:30 PM
Pill munchers of the world, unite...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fIVajx1CElk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/NeijMF6w3dU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kajbLZ9Qkz8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Qp8Phw1akds" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WVCsm0VIDcs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

... or not... no one cares...

toase
01-09-2015, 11:49 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JOVbuDVK6lo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

slunken
01-10-2015, 12:18 AM
Trip Metal?

slunken
01-10-2015, 12:20 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/tngHI-sZ4ho" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

toase
01-10-2015, 12:25 AM
Trip Metal?

Fuzzy?

Wait... you were fuzzy all along?

Nice vid btw

Sonic Johnny
01-10-2015, 01:52 AM
Psychedelic trance is the only genre of music which I would say objectively say has absolutely no redeeming qualities whatsoever

Sonic Johnny
01-10-2015, 01:57 AM
Have you ever been to one of those fucking bush doof things. It's like... It's like Tool fans but a million times worse. Erryone is blithering on about the fucking earth mother cleansing their ballsack chakra through repetitive kicks and boofhead drops with Timothy Leary samples like "LETS ALL TAKE DRUUUUUUUUHGS" and people pulling their O faces and them some girl named sunrise sexually assaults you and then asks if you want to go have a threesome with her and her French spirit partner Clove who looks like he's half Alsatian and smells like day three of an Indian sky burial and talks down to you cause he went to Tibet for a week and like SAW SOME SHIT MAN and then when you gank their weed and go back to the car to listen to MBV everyone gives you shit for bringing bad vibes out.

Hell. On. Earth.

fuzzyroes
01-10-2015, 03:48 AM
No Johnny, we have not experienced that

Mals Marola
01-10-2015, 04:27 AM
Have you ever been to one of those fucking bush doof things. It's like... It's like Tool fans but a million times worse. Erryone is blithering on about the fucking earth mother cleansing their ballsack chakra through repetitive kicks and boofhead drops with Timothy Leary samples like "LETS ALL TAKE DRUUUUUUUUHGS" and people pulling their O faces and them some girl named sunrise sexually assaults you and then asks if you want to go have a threesome with her and her French spirit partner Clove who looks like he's half Alsatian and smells like day three of an Indian sky burial and talks down to you cause he went to Tibet for a week and like SAW SOME SHIT MAN and then when you gank their weed and go back to the car to listen to MBV everyone gives you shit for bringing bad vibes out.

Hell. On. Earth.

this kind of sounds like my last experience with a group of californians than anything

don't know if i started hating a genre of music because of it, but it sure made me sour for a hot month or two! p.s. it was also amazing, as yer own paragraph-experience sounds

Trotskilicious
01-10-2015, 05:08 AM

Hell. On. Earth.

Shpongle?

Trotskilicious
01-10-2015, 05:08 AM
this kind of sounds like my last experience with a group of californians than anything

if you're in austin, californians are crawling all over this town like flies on horse shit

i think we need to have a little purge

toase
01-10-2015, 11:52 AM
Americans...

soniclovenoize
01-10-2015, 06:09 PM

Hell. On. Earth.

I want to start a band called Ballsack Chakra.

Sonic Johnny
01-10-2015, 06:12 PM
you could open for Monkey Piss

slunken
01-10-2015, 06:14 PM
And Butt Trumpet

slunken
01-10-2015, 06:15 PM
Warped Tour Trip Metal 2015

Mals Marola
01-10-2015, 07:18 PM
if you're in austin, californians are crawling all over this town like flies on horse shit

i think we need to have a little purge

uh huh...

i don't hate californians or anything, not as a whole at least, that would be silly of course

but it is kind of funny how they're always going on & on about their great state, then you get hordes of 'em everywhere cos there aren't any more little jobbies

Trotskilicious
01-10-2015, 08:11 PM
and in-n-out fucking sucks so fucking much

i have a couple friends from california but one of them is still kinda douchey you know, always with the UCLA and 49ers shirts until they fuckin lose

and the fucking tech guys are the guys that suck i feel with the ubering around town and the people who put stuff like "i want to explore austin and live life to the fullest" in their okay cupid profiles, no offense if you're one i'm sure you're an exception

Trotskilicious
01-10-2015, 08:13 PM
whenever i see that thing about exploring austin i think "I wanna get really drunk at a vegan bistro"

toase
01-10-2015, 08:15 PM
you are so hipster

Trotskilicious
01-10-2015, 08:17 PM
"I'm going to go to franklins and post about it on facebook."

"I'm from Los Angeles and my family is paying for me to party."

toase
01-10-2015, 08:25 PM
I've met a few of them when I was in Buenos Aires last year
Fuck those people

Mals Marola
01-10-2015, 11:58 PM
and in-n-out fucking sucks so fucking much

was surprised to see those in dallas last time i went

thought those weren't even "allowed" outside of CA borders

was a surprise to say the least

Elphenor
01-11-2015, 01:30 PM
I've lived in CA for the last 5 years of my life but I grew up in Texas and then Florida and my whole family is from Texas.

Am I still a douchey CA type if I move to Austin?