View Full Version : what's this song?

epsonchina
12-18-2014, 12:38 AM
what's this song? sounds beautiful~ it is alt verison of glase and the ghost children ?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ll87m_the-smashing-pumpkins-glass-and-the-ghost-children-slow-part_music

pavementtune
12-18-2014, 01:15 AM
it's the Machina II album version, just starting in the middle

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DN9wdt2zvAo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Butt Pope
12-18-2014, 01:55 AM
It's bullet with butterfly wings

YA5H
12-18-2014, 02:27 AM
it's the Machina II album version, just starting in the middle

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DN9wdt2zvAo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Machina II version? you mean the Machina I version right? There wasn't a M2 version

YA5H
12-18-2014, 02:29 AM
what's this song? sounds beautiful~ it is alt verison of glase and the ghost children ?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1ll87m_the-smashing-pumpkins-glass-and-the-ghost-children-slow-part_music

I take it you were never a fan of machina...

pavementtune
12-18-2014, 02:52 AM
Machina II version? you mean the Machina I version right? There wasn't a M2 version

yes, my bad.
GATC is the only song from MI I still listen to - as live rec - so my brain switched it to MII. I don't like MI that much in other words, besides this song.

YA5H
12-18-2014, 03:00 AM
yes, my bad.
GATC is the only song from MI I still listen to - as live rec - so my brain switched it to MII. I don't like MI that much in other words, besides this song.

Ok good... i thought i was losing my mind for a second there. Lets at least both agree that the Machina reissue with with M1 and M2 together remixed and remastered has the potential to be amazing! Its the reissue that most hardcore fans are really looking forward too!

pavementtune
12-18-2014, 03:04 AM
well yes, I certainly want to hear the reissue, I'm curious what they come up with. I can do without Matt Walker remixes of Machina II, though, I don't think I want to hear that, I didn't like the direction of his Adore remixes.

but the reissues I personally was looking forward to the most, already happened.
Your machina reissue is my Djali Zwan and Chicago Songs and hopefully this bunch of early demos they wanted to release this year.

epsonchina
12-18-2014, 03:23 AM
I take it you were never a fan of machina...

yes,i am a fan of Adore.

epsonchina
12-18-2014, 03:24 AM

Thanks Both~