View Full Version : Songs that have made you cry.

Elijah Moon
11-19-2014, 06:54 PM
I'm not really one to cry (far too manly, of course), but I can think of at least two songs, and they both relate to the same thing, really, now that I'm coming out of this "coma" and noticing what I lost way back when things fell apart.

My only long-term relationship ended after three years with me having a total breakdown and then getting hospitalized. I shut down emotionally for a very long time. I first noticed I was getting my feelings back when I started to well up hearing this. The lyrics fit so well it might as well have been written by my ex, who, in hindsight, was the best thing to happen to me.

It corresponds so well, what with our almost constant drinking (my influence) and with us being "mischievous", etc. Even "I got your message by the way" fits, seeing as she finally acknowledged a Facebook PM I'd sent asking for forgiveness for a bunch of stuff. Anyway, she's got a partner and a baby now and I'll never see her again, but really I'm just happy that I'm finally sad about losing her, which is better than being totally numb.

Anyway, I can hear it now with no tears, but there was a time when it really got to me.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/QFuqVabydAc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Elijah Moon
11-19-2014, 06:58 PM
This is the second one, and it's even more appropriate, it was kind of "our song", but not in a cheesy way. Just reminds me of the "honeymoon" period where we'd just met and couldn't take our eyes off each other.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5YXVMCHG-Nk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Elijah Moon
11-19-2014, 06:59 PM
Sorry for being a big cry baby.

Sonic Johnny
11-19-2014, 07:15 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hIw7oeZKpZc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pavementtune
11-19-2014, 07:48 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/52bAsZI9xm8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_lJiwKskTlE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

slunken
11-19-2014, 07:52 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bDv4Ukyjbic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

pavementtune
11-19-2014, 07:55 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bDv4Ukyjbic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

never heard this one before, but... bbbut...20 seconds in and :cry:

Sonic Johnny
11-19-2014, 08:00 PM
slunks that tune is GREAT

pavementtune
11-19-2014, 08:10 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Web007rzSOI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-VOYcRXzs1Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

slunken
11-19-2014, 08:36 PM
i think i've posted that video a handful of times here and there. it's from the ex-wu lyf frontman and it's a couple years old. i guess it was meant to be though because while searching for it i noticed he finally released a follow-up just a few weeks back. under the name "luh" and the song is called "unites"
http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/17178-luh-unites/

Sonic Johnny
11-19-2014, 08:42 PM
yeah i was dissapointed by the lack of album upon googling him. I didn't really dig Wu Lyf but Luh seems good.

slunken
11-19-2014, 08:45 PM
lost under heaven

Sonic Johnny
11-19-2014, 09:58 PM
Jeff Buckley's version of Hallelujah

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xU5mOT57ghM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The exploding boy
11-19-2014, 10:13 PM
I don't know...we'll be here all day....

Let's start with some of the latest ones first:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CV7OVcOHJwg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3GxIhBQAyL8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Its kinda pointless to get into the Radiohead songs because that's like half of them but i've tried to think of the one that does it the most and i think it has to be:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-Z_NvVMUcG8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Even if "if i could be who you wanted all the time" in FPT is pretty much certain to still get to me me everytime.

This one might seem weird cause its pretty utempo and not really sad lyrics but I kinda associate it with my mental problems a lot . The chorus mainly. I remember a pretty bad nervous breakdown many years back where i couldn't stop sobbing during the "everybody's crazy" part.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UxAa_jR8Yz4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And im sorry to be super soppy but this is "our" songs. I mean me and my gf. And they still make me cry everytime i hear them:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yjx87opK7Aw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OoErs513m3E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The exploding boy
11-19-2014, 10:14 PM
Fuck you i just lost my shit to melancholy hill again.

The exploding boy
11-19-2014, 10:16 PM
But in my opinion the song which i still believe 20 years after i first heard it is probably objectively the saddest song in the history of mankind is this french classic:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DP5TXbDbrNo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I know y'all don't know french, but the lyrics are extremely well written (btw sorry for the lame video with lyrics, it was all live otherwise) and what they are about is.... how with time everything and everyone goes away and you're left with nothing and even your good memories of youth turn to shit and your love dies and well....yeah...REAL FUN STUFF....and Leo ferre was old when he wrote this so he should know. Well im not sure he was super old but over 60 anyway. Perfect song to kill yourself to. I remember being 16 and thinking well shit if he thinks this way with his life experience..why should i even bother i already think things are shit..

Sonic Johnny
11-19-2014, 10:31 PM
Perfect song to kill yourself to.

:rolleyes:

killtrocity
11-19-2014, 10:47 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0efmuAYZ8hk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> waking to the silence in your voice ~

even coming from a place of sheer happiness and contentment, I have difficulty listening to this

The exploding boy
11-19-2014, 10:51 PM
:rolleyes:

I wasn't being serious.

Mainly saying the song is SO sad and such a downer you might as well after hearing it.

Though if you were to compile a list of french songs people committed suicide to most, i wouldn't be surprised if it topped the list...

Sonic Johnny
11-19-2014, 11:12 PM
If a song makes you feel like commiting suicide OR you are thinking about which song you are going to listen to while you commit suicide then NEWSFLASH you don't actually want to die.

Suicide is a real thing that happens to real people. It is NOT a cultural token of your romantic ideas about sadness. If you were to compile a list of french songs people committed suicide to the most? Seriously?

Sonic Johnny
11-19-2014, 11:29 PM
What I need is somebody around here who can defend a position worth a damn so I don't get bored enough to engage with people like teb

The exploding boy
11-19-2014, 11:34 PM
If a song makes you feel like commiting suicide OR you are thinking about which song you are going to listen to while you commit suicide then NEWSFLASH you don't actually want to die.

Suicide is a real thing that happens to real people. It is NOT a cultural token of your romantic ideas about sadness. If you were to compile a list of french songs people committed suicide to the most? Seriously?

And I need to relax?

jesus man. What the fuck. you need to learn how to read my tone.

If you need to know cause apparently you do cause you just assumed a lot of things about me... i'm not a suicidal person nor romanticize it. So no, i dont actually want to die because it doesn't even cross my mind. Death does, a lot, but not suicide. I'm too terrified of death to kill myself. Death is actually the LAST thing i want.

And yes its a real thing, i'm not making light of it either. Though it is something that there and exists, its not a taboo thing to mention, or even joke about...

pavementtune
11-19-2014, 11:34 PM
Its kinda pointless to get into the Radiohead songs because that's like half of them but i've tried to think of the one that does it the most and i think it has to be:

Even if "if i could be who you wanted all the time" in FPT is pretty much certain to still get to me me everytime.

This one might seem weird cause its pretty utempo and not really sad lyrics but I kinda associate it with my mental problems a lot . The chorus mainly. I remember a pretty bad nervous breakdown many years back where i couldn't stop sobbing during the "everybody's crazy" part.

yea, I thought about which songs I had bawled my eyes out while hearing it, and well, a whole list of Radiohead songs came to mind. I couldn't decide which one to post, and thought fuck it, Radiohead duhuh.
but this one is number 1 on my list, I had a pity party with this song on repeat for several months. runner up is Exit Music.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/njCps4jGaks?list=PL2C111A9E998E7743" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and thanks to slunken and that fantastic track I have a new instant-crying track now. I love that song already.

also on the crying list - PJ Harvey The River, and yes of course Buckley's Hallelujah, and um, 30 more, not counting Blues/Jazz. Porgy and Bess - you can cry throughout. (and not counting Pumpkins, I cried to SP on repeat when MCIS came out.)

Sonic Johnny
11-19-2014, 11:42 PM
And I need to relax?

jesus man. What the fuck. you need to learn how to read my tone.

If you need to know cause apparently you do cause you just assumed a lot of things about me... i'm not a suicidal person nor romanticize it. So no, i dont actually want to die because it doesn't even cross my mind. Death does, a lot, but not suicide. I'm too terrified of death to kill myself. Death is actually the LAST thing i want.

And yes its a real thing, i'm not making light of it either. Though it is something that there and exists, its not a taboo thing to mention, or even joke about...

teb

dude

relax

pavementtune
11-19-2014, 11:43 PM
As far as Radiohead, Codex is one of their saddest songs.

I can easily cry to almost any Radiohead track by now. I was at their 9/11 gig, and sometimes I get some sort of PTSD stuff going when hearing Radiohead.

and these lyrics, fuck you whoever started this thread. fuck me for listening to this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/v0cC-7J_wi8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The exploding boy
11-19-2014, 11:47 PM
teb

dude

relax

Well cut me some slack.

Sonic Johnny
11-19-2014, 11:49 PM
dude relax

The exploding boy
11-19-2014, 11:49 PM
who is calmer right now, TEB or Sonic Johnny? Calm contest, GO

Im just lying here in bed with my laptop over my chest. And a cat on each side. Pretty goddam calm.

Correction, one of the cat just decided he really had to be on me actually.

The exploding boy
11-19-2014, 11:54 PM
True Love waits is one of the great ones to induce crying for sure.

If i name my top ten rh song i probably have cried to any of them many times..

Sonic Johnny
11-19-2014, 11:54 PM
relax

Sonic Johnny
11-20-2014, 12:01 AM
shh poots shh

The exploding boy
11-20-2014, 12:05 AM
I CANT FUICKIGN HEAR YOU SPEAK THE FUCK UP

The exploding boy
11-20-2014, 12:06 AM
sorry i lost my calm....:erm:

pavementtune
11-20-2014, 12:21 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JUjwPHqpdoU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Elphenor
11-20-2014, 12:57 AM
True Love Waits is brutal

Elijah Moon
11-20-2014, 03:29 AM
A live version of this made me cry when my dad had terminal cancer

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DGdK2b3bp80" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trotskilicious
11-20-2014, 04:43 AM

it's the guy from WU LYF innit?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/yIE9UAZGry0?list=PLC12F685485FFD45A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

right after my aunt died of cancer this record came into my life. lost my shit a few times right here

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PQJ5td5qphU?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

beauty right here. that guitar is celestial

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_e39UmEnqY8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

starts really at 1 min but you can get to see how sweet and gracious he is
if you get a chance, jump at seeing LC live

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/td3bX6RF0lI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trotskilicious
11-20-2014, 04:44 AM
probably let down also but it's already been posted

Trotskilicious
11-20-2014, 04:45 AM
bird on a wire after my parents asked me to play it at their funeral. ain't dead yet but i'm still like

Elijah Moon
11-20-2014, 05:02 AM
The "from the basement" version of Thom Yorke doing "Videotape" used to make me feel sad, but someone's already posted a version of it.

fuzzyroes
11-20-2014, 05:14 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0FApKN6bkmU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stupid video cuts off the rad outro though

Xteenmachine
11-20-2014, 06:48 AM
cried the first time i heard these:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/uMAxoNH4Hv0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2ZATq7wEdaE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

oh god:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z5oInhO9lns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Starla
11-20-2014, 06:57 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1SCOimBo5tg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/wmDxJrggie8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

and Behold the nightmare
Pictures of you - cure
Tuesday afternoon - moody blues
hurt/god's gonna cut you down - johnny's version

The exploding boy
11-20-2014, 07:33 AM
oh yeah , Arcade Fire.

i've been learning to drive all my life
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/SsmEMk2QOnM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The terrible years of living in the montreal suburbs
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/awHWColYQ90" frameborder="0"

Regine should sing more often. funny that reflektor is their 80s record yet their best 80s song is Sprawl II on suburbs.

Sonic Johnny
11-21-2014, 01:51 AM
For srs answers:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9EzeW5KoPUI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/S7zHZrcHdxg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trotskilicious
11-21-2014, 05:17 AM
mountains beyond mountains when i first heard it reminded me of I-10 in houston

then i read it was inspired by I-10 in Houston

band is good, i don't care what happens but right now they are <i>good</i> one of the best we have...they could become u2 but i think they'll be more like the police, like they are socially concious high concept arena rock and win butler will go on to be entirely too serious as a solo artist

anyone that says that arcade fire sucks is basically irrelevant

Elijah Moon
11-21-2014, 05:53 AM
Oh, another Eels song. This one made me cry a few times when I was in my teens:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/P6Wo7DPo2wM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Elphenor
11-21-2014, 06:07 AM
Arcade Fire is indeed great

Elphenor
11-21-2014, 06:14 AM
Even my pleb friends have some arcade fire on their playlists. One of the best signs that bands can still be artistic and sell out arenas

pavementtune
11-21-2014, 06:25 AM
Oh, another Eels song. This one made me cry a few times when I was in my teens:

same here for "Not Ready Yet" - the last part got me, starts around the 3:45 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZQw3o_DsVk

more Cat Power

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/U3XmDc9WZSo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

also this particular recording of Love is a Losing Game

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7cfoi6NLIHg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Cool As Ice Cream
11-21-2014, 08:37 AM
kate bush has some very moving songs.

vixnix
11-21-2014, 09:05 AM
Only one does it reliably...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GUg9nHU9LBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The exploding boy
11-21-2014, 11:11 AM
mountains beyond mountains when i first heard it reminded me of I-10 in houston

then i read it was inspired by I-10 in Houston

Well most of the suburbs yes is about Win's early life in houston suburbs but Regine wrote the lyrics to sprawl II and she was raised on the south shore in the montreal suburbs. There IS the mention of a river.

I actually just went to make sure i was remembering this right and found this Win quote:

"It's interesting that there are similarities between Houston and the south shore of Montreal, where Regine grew up. A song like Sprawl 2 is about Montreal. Over the bridge it's the same as the Houston in 'City With No Children."

My montreal suburban years where north shore though. And just far enough i coudlnt see the "city lights shine". But shopping malls rose like mountains beyond mountains and still do. I was just there last week...

As for what will happen to AF, probably what happens to any band thats been around long enough, eventually they'll creatively run out. It's been over ten years now, this should be happening soon enough... they had a good run.

pale blue eyes
11-21-2014, 11:28 AM
A lot of songs that first came to mind have already been posted - Radiohead, Arcade Fire, Eels, especially. Here are some others that hit me right in the ovaries if I am in just the right mood:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ixEOMB6jyEE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The Supremes - Someday We'll Be Together
I love Motown, it never fails to cheer me up. This song always makes me really sad though. From her voice and the lyrics it seems like she has given up and is sort of trying to convince herself they have a shot. But they really don't. Makes me think of a break up, too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/B_k_QSdrg6M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Tom Waits - Old Shoes (and Picture Postcards)
Early Tom Waits just kills me, this song specifically.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HldHtBxNK6k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Talking Heads - Naive Melody (This Must Be the Place)
The live version gets me more than the studio one.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qb1boy6x1vo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Coldplay - Fix You
A short explanation: My dad has lost three of his four siblings in the last two years. Both of my aunts' deaths were slow and terrible but you could see them coming. My uncle, the most recent to pass, was quick and out of nowhere. On the way to his funeral we were all packed in the car listening to the radio and this song came on and my dad pulled over onto the shoulder. We were all slightly confused, were we out of gas, etc. My dad, who I had only ever seen quietly cry once in my entire life, cried - just fucking bawled - for a good ten minutes, and then we all were.

pavementtune
11-25-2014, 08:02 PM
graduation year in high school a girl went cliff jumping in a storm (we did that regularly), but she had been too stoned, and slipped right before jumping.
bumped her head, and went all the way down, probably already unconscious. she drowned, and the funeral was attended by half the school.

her dad was a pastor, and he chose Nick Cave to be played at the church service, which means you get the CD version out of all speakers, plus church choir, school choir and everyone in attendance who knows the song, sing it.
so a church filled with several 100 people, all standing, singing Into My Arms was already sad as fuck, but seeing her dad standing in the front, lip synching these lyrics was heartbreaking. I bawled my eyes out.

I don't believe in an interventionist God
But I know darling, that you do
But if I did I would kneel down and ask him
Not to intervene when it came to you

Oh, not to touch a hair on your head
Leave you as you are
If he felt he had to direct you
Then direct you into my arms

Into my arms, oh Lord

And I don't believe in the existence of angels
But looking at you I wonder if that's true
But if I did I would summon them together
And ask them to watch over you

And to each burn a candle for you
To make bright and clear your path
And to walk, like Christ, in grace and love
And guide you into my arms

Into my arms, oh Lord

But I believe in love
And I know that you do too
And I believe in some kind of path
That we can walk down, me and you

So keep your candles burning
Make her journey bright and pure
That she will keep returning
Always and evermore

Into my arms, oh Lord

tl;dr - I still get teary-eyed when I hear it.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FG0-cncMpt8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

FoolofaTook
12-17-2014, 08:33 AM
teb = the everlasting blaze?

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

FoolofaTook
12-17-2014, 08:34 AM
beauty is only razor deep by xasthur brings tears of sorrow and sadness to my eyes.

Elijah Moon
12-17-2014, 11:46 AM
Even though I don't like Blink, I seem to remember that 'Adam's Song' about their friend who killed himself was pretty moving.

The exploding boy
12-17-2014, 01:20 PM
I found out in recent days Tonight Tonight still makes me cry.

As overblown and dramatic as it is i still think this is Corgan's masterpiece. I felt this way back in the days and still do now.

reprise85
12-17-2014, 01:31 PM
It definitely is a masterpiece. Amazing song.

Dogfighter28
12-17-2014, 01:53 PM
Tonight Tonight gives me the tinglies

The only time I've ever cried that was tangentially music related was when I left home, car packed up, by myself and was driving to college. I had never done anything on my own and lived a very sheltered life, and was at that point and still am somewhat agoraphobic.

I popped in the New Order Substance album and thought it would be a cheery thing to listen to, being pretty upbeat. But the first song is "Ceremony" and something about the aesthetic of that song made me lose it. I'm a pretty stoic person so "losing it" means weeping gently.

Syrial Carpens
12-25-2014, 03:02 AM
Not even joking about this. Reminds me of an ex that I was retardedly in love with. Our first date was a GWAR show, and this is what they began their set with. She kissed me unexpectedly during this as we were showered with blood. It was an oddly romantic moment.

So about two weeks after she broke up with me, ending a three-year relationship, this song came on while I had my music on shuffle and I completely lost it. I discovered then that I couldn't listen to any GWAR for quite some time. I'm cool with everything now.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7HTYWOncwcY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Elijah Moon
12-26-2014, 06:53 PM
This hasn't actually caused me to cry, but it affects me on a lot of levels.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_JAzZYxHvEg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

toase
12-31-2014, 06:41 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/3xt54qePa8c?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

slunken
12-31-2014, 06:47 PM
This hasn't actually caused me to cry, but it affects me on a lot of levels.

that's not what the thread is calling for, brain

Elijah Moon
12-31-2014, 06:49 PM
It's my thread and I'll use it how I like!

slunken
12-31-2014, 06:51 PM
Casts Silence

slunken
12-31-2014, 06:51 PM
Warp Stone

slunken
12-31-2014, 09:35 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/THl_znprBUM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

slunken
01-17-2015, 08:49 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/u-noYJ459dE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dreams of glass
01-17-2015, 09:26 PM
This song has made me cry a few times, or at the very least tear up. I always get these crazy tingles going up my back and head around the five minute mark too

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2c9TyeKnGGk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

slunken
01-17-2015, 09:33 PM
AND I LEFT IT AT THAT

pavementtune
06-29-2015, 08:33 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9HX-VHxHxhY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

dreams of glass
07-01-2015, 06:53 AM
moonlight sonata

chatterbox
07-03-2015, 11:41 PM
Bob Dylan Like a Rolling Stone... I've teared up a bit during that.

No Expectations by the Rolling Stones... today I teared up a bit listening to it. Tomorrow being my own b-day, and feeling like I am getting old.... I've adapted that motto as well kind of. Don't set expectations high or don't expect anything at all and you'll be happier in the end....

Amphetamine by Peter Laughner...

Nico's version of These Days.

ilikeplanets
07-04-2015, 07:50 AM
my alarm clock's song made me cry, every day before school :cry:

FoolofaTook
07-06-2015, 01:25 PM
then u dropped out and started doing hella drugs

we know