View Full Version : You think Stewart Copeland and Neil Peart did coke together in the 80s?

Catherine Wheel
11-14-2014, 06:22 PM
What do you think the odds of that are?

slunken
11-14-2014, 06:29 PM
have you read neil's book? the one where he was on his motorcyle crusing the country? i haven't. apparently he was fueled entirely on cocaine during that experience.

fuzzyroes
11-15-2014, 05:04 AM
I've read it. He doesn't mention doing any drugs or anything though. He mentions having some whiskey out in the snow and shit though.

I honestly don't think he's into that. A major factor of his book was his love of bird watching and pictures of the different birds he's seen and shit... Boring old people stuff haha

Sonic Johnny
11-15-2014, 05:34 AM
holy shit who cares

slunken
11-15-2014, 10:43 AM
I've read it. He doesn't mention doing any drugs or anything though. He mentions having some whiskey out in the snow and shit though.

I honestly don't think he's into that. A major factor of his book was his love of bird watching and pictures of the different birds he's seen and shit... Boring old people stuff haha

See I didn't know if he addressed it directly in the book. Well the story goes, I don't know when the book was written but he later talked about/admitted how his saddlebags on his bike were filled with coke and that's all he was doing during those trips. just taking cocaine all day and riding his motorcycle across the world.

Mooney
11-15-2014, 10:51 PM
what do you think the odds are the beatles were on drugs when they wrote sgt peppers?!

Mooney
11-15-2014, 10:52 PM
i mean the beatles are really respected, and if it came out that any of them did drugs it could have serious consequences.