View Full Version : tiny trains thread

butthurt
10-07-2014, 10:13 PM
A thread for video, pictures, and stories about tiny trains.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/Z2feP9He7AA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/Z2feP9He7AA?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/77JgRBHVnCc?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/77JgRBHVnCc?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

butthurt
10-07-2014, 10:21 PM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/e6ha09vl4Sk?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/e6ha09vl4Sk?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

butthurt
10-07-2014, 10:22 PM
Feel free to post tiny train erotic fiction as well.

butthurt
10-07-2014, 10:25 PM
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/NCjyibdCyuE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/NCjyibdCyuE?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

butthurt
10-07-2014, 10:30 PM
I'm fascinated with how the Japanese like really tiny shit.

They're getting off in the Netherlands as well!

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/7pvjeuQrCaQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/7pvjeuQrCaQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Trotskilicious
10-07-2014, 10:31 PM
If it werent for model traims where would they have gotten the idea for the big ones?

noyen
10-07-2014, 10:32 PM
i can watch train youtube videos for hours and hours and hours

butthurt
10-07-2014, 10:36 PM
This little steam engine is made by O.S. in Japan. You can have your very own for about $6,000! Look at the way he works that shovel as he puts the coal in...

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/IF2CtYg8fLQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/IF2CtYg8fLQ?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

http://www.worldhobbies.com/product/OS-ROCKET-RTR_item.html?ref_cat_id=AKB

butthurt
10-07-2014, 10:39 PM
I always wanted to ride the train on Mr. Rogers to go to the land of make-believe. But Meow Meow always made me sad.

Lady Elaine Fairchilde always scared the shit out of me.

noyen
10-07-2014, 11:10 PM
HUGE TRAIN THREAD

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/76afwgJ_9_o" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

noyen
10-07-2014, 11:11 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Rgybgk-udF8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

noyen
10-07-2014, 11:12 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/PTo-krTSZBA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

massive boner

noyen
10-07-2014, 11:25 PM
i want to ride that shanghai train someday. i have only experienced trains living in japan, the united states and germany. the bullet train i took in tokyo frequently wasn't that fast yet. romance car. 85 minutes from tokyo to kyoto. i think it's 35 minutes or less now with the faster trains. these maglev trains are amazing. amazing. there's videos of some going insane speeds. it's amazing how smooth of a ride they are. no whiplash. smooth curves where the trains tilt. i love trains. i like turtles.

The exploding boy
10-07-2014, 11:26 PM
I rode a shangai train too once.

Oh wait you mean the actual thing? I meant the sex...thing.....nevermind.

null123
10-07-2014, 11:27 PM
We used to go to Tiny Town back when I lived in Colorado and when visiting family. There is a tiny train to ride there

noyen
10-07-2014, 11:29 PM
There's a dude who comes out to wipe all the shit and pollution off the train when it stops. The Chinese are very proud of it.

yeah, they're serious about any of those bullet and maglev trains. i think its really cool and wish we had something like in the united states. we are so far behind here as far as cool things go. i mean how nice is it to sit on the train and your set is like a lazyboy and stewards bring you water or champagne? it's expensive as fuck but such a cool experience. i really want to ride every train line on earth. all of them.

null123
10-07-2014, 11:34 PM
Operator implicated in Tiny Town train derailment

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2010/0811/20100811__20100812_A01_ND12CCTONYREFER~p1.JPG

null123
10-07-2014, 11:47 PM
In interviews with investigators, "the engineer of the train admitted he accelerated the train - the locomotive - versus braking when he was entering a turn," said Cher Haavind, spokeswoman for the state agency. "He should have been going three miles per hour, and he admitted he was going at a much higher speed."

butthurt
10-07-2014, 11:48 PM
There's a dude who comes out to wipe all the shit and pollution off the train when it stops. The Chinese are very proud of it.

How much does it cost to ride it?

Trotskilicious
10-08-2014, 01:07 AM
i can watch train youtube videos for hours and hours and hours

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/q2_I0EGhcB4?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trotskilicious
10-08-2014, 01:08 AM
In interviews with investigators, "the engineer of the train admitted he accelerated the train - the locomotive - versus braking when he was entering a turn," said Cher Haavind, spokeswoman for the state agency. "He should have been going three miles per hour, and he admitted he was going at a much higher speed."

does the onion imitate life or does life imitate the onion?

yo soy el mejor
10-08-2014, 09:17 AM
If it werent for model traims where would they have gotten the idea for the big ones?

you already used this line a few days ago.

Trotskilicious
10-08-2014, 10:36 PM
you already used this line a few days ago.

i know i'll post it every single time someone brings up model trains which has been exactly twice since i saw a mighty wind

The exploding boy
10-08-2014, 10:57 PM
I love that movie. Also Best in show. Fred Willard is an improv comedy genius. "How much weigh do you think i can bench press? Just take a guess, ballpark figure"

Trotskilicious
10-08-2014, 11:20 PM
omg you like something! i feel like celebrating!

WHA HAPPEN?

I DON'T THIIINK SOOO

witches in nature's colors WINC

Trotskilicious
10-08-2014, 11:20 PM
that winc thing is my favorite part of the movie but i don't want to bother try and quoting it, so much of it is about how hopeless the guy looks and how supremely confident whatsername is

Trotskilicious
10-08-2014, 11:22 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ojiHA64n6iw?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

here we go

The exploding boy
10-09-2014, 05:56 AM
omg you like something! i feel like celebrating!

WHA HAPPEN?

I DON'T THIIINK SOOO

witches in nature's colors WINC

For some time after seeing it the first time everytime i had to say either what happened or i don't think so id say it exactly like that which was probably really fucking annoying.

I like some things you know, they just have to be good......

Trotskilicious
10-09-2014, 06:11 PM
We dont ride around on broomsticks or wear pointy h--well, we dont ride around on broomsticks

slunken
10-09-2014, 06:17 PM
used to fall asleep to playlists of this users videos all the time

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nHdwSgFyNwA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-9mNPe0L88M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The exploding boy
10-09-2014, 06:34 PM
Train simulators seem a little stupid....or aspergersy anyway, but i played X-Plane 9 for a while a few years back which is a flight simulator with the map of the ENTIRE EARTH to scale (yeah so the graphics were lacking but what do you expect, that being said xplane 10 looks great but can barely be run on modern machines) and there was just something terribly soothing in just flying from one place to another. I'd made an itinerary from Montreal to Honolulu (crossing southwest bound into the states) in a civilian propeller plane, stopping for fuel every two to three hours of realtime flying. Obviously i didnt play the whole like twelve hours in one sitting but yeah, it was a nice stress relief. Well except when it came time to land...

slunken
10-09-2014, 06:36 PM
i didn't realize these were games. i thought some people just really loved trains and rail lines so they made simulations

slunken
10-09-2014, 06:37 PM
i was looking through my playlists because i remember having some great ones saved that looked like they were made in 1995 with lots of long static shots with the train barely chugging along but they seem to be gone :(

Trotskilicious
10-09-2014, 06:42 PM
Railroad tycoon 2 is the shiiiiiiiit btw

The exploding boy
10-09-2014, 07:07 PM
i didn't realize these were games. i thought some people just really loved trains and rail lines so they made simulations

There's all kind of simulators out there. City bus simulators, street cleaner simulator (this one was kinda infamous upon release). The thing with trains is...they can only go this or that way....so i question how interesting it would be. I guess you need to check your speed and stuff but thats it.

i've had in mind many times to try a game called euro truck simulator 2 though. Yeah....you're driving trucks....hauling cargo...that's it. Well and you can like build up your business and hire other drivers, buy new better trucks. I always thought in real life theres a lot of shit jobs, but you can make all of them interesting in a game. Well...most of them (see the passport checking game...whats it called again? i forget just now)...also it depends how you approach the subject.

That being said being a truck driver seems like it would be a nice job for real...for like a week. Until you realise you have to be on speed and drive like 24 hours through if you hope to keep your job or make a good living...then it sounds like hell. But in theory it should be alright if they weren't overworked.

Trotskilicious
10-09-2014, 08:03 PM
Those games make me laugh

But then again ive played 500 hour of footy manager

The exploding boy
10-09-2014, 08:25 PM
Yeah i tried a hunting game once and realised i couldnt get myself to kill a helpless animal even in a game.

I was talking about it with someonw recently, i played Risen 3 and killing helpless non threatening animals gives you "glory" points which is what they call xp. First of all its fucked, there's nothing glorious about that, but of course you're like well i want the xp.... but i couldn't get myself to do it. It made me feel awful to kill a helpless turtle or monkey. I wondered if it meant i was insane or very sane. I mean it means nothing. Its just bits and pixels.

I hated that part of Far Cry 3 too because in that game hunting allowed you to get upgrades for your equipment. So it really sorta forced or strongly encouraged you to hunt. I feel if it was for food and survival that would be alright, but to make your grenades bag bigger? Lame. I hope hunting doesnt return in Far Cry 4.

Trotskilicious
10-09-2014, 08:26 PM
I loved the hunting on red dead redemption

The exploding boy
10-09-2014, 08:40 PM
I loved the hunting on red dead redemption

This was like the game i been waiting for all my life (i'm pretty huge on westerns) and then that never got a pc release. I still hate rockstar for this (Even if im a hypocrite cause id have got a pirated version on pc......but you know....). So i never played it and most likely never will though i considered getting a used 360 just to play this and then resell it, the prices will only keep going down anyway.