View Full Version : WPC would make a Terrible chef...

Gooch
07-25-2014, 05:54 PM
He would make a terrible chef... Imagine if Bobby Flay was like, "Hey taste these meatballs". And everyone was like, "Word, playa! these meatballs are the shit!" And then right before the next house party, Bobby Flay makes some more meatballs, but this time is like, " I made these meatballs, and they taste just like the last meatballs I made. Even my buddies say, they taste too much like Bobby Flays meatballs. Im going to put them through a blender, and then mix them with this other stuff, because they are tasting too much like those last meatballs I made."

And then at the party, people eat them, and are like, "Shit, fool! These arent anything like those last meatballs!
". And then Bobby Flay says, "Society, and the meatball industry as a whole, no longer knows what good meatballs are. You just dont understand meatballs, that's the problem."

chucklescrotum
07-25-2014, 06:37 PM
i can't wait to put those meaty balls in my mouth.

Billy's meaty balls will soon explode with ejaculate all in your mouth.. hopefully the first single will be out in October :beatup::love::beatup:

Butt Pope
07-26-2014, 01:16 AM
This thread is pretty bad which means a lot coming from me because I'm a terrible poster.