View Full Version : should obama ban illegals?

Order 66
07-15-2014, 12:50 PM
on one hand this started out as a nation of immigrants who came on the mayflower, but on the other they knew english and didn't commit any crimes

duovamp
07-15-2014, 01:34 PM
That's a good point. The labor situation was different too. Pilgrims didn't take jobs from any Indians, who were jobless then and jobless now.

duovamp
07-15-2014, 01:55 PM
But if he always upholds all laws then he never changes anything and then all presidents would be the same guy and it wouldn't matter who had the job.

MusicMan4
07-15-2014, 02:01 PM
if he did that he have to go back to kenya LOL

MusicMan4
07-15-2014, 02:47 PM
uh what are you even talking about
are you in the right thread
random much?

sppunk
07-15-2014, 03:31 PM
The situation currently occurring isn't purely an immigration issue, it's a refugee issue.

Trotskilicious
07-15-2014, 04:13 PM
and a drug trade issue

because mexican cartels run the country because their govt sucks but also we want all of the drugs but they are illegal so illegal orgs get their claws on them drugs that are so delicious and druggy mmmm drugs

scottytheoneand
07-15-2014, 05:32 PM
Obama has deported many many more people every year than any prior president.

In the case of central American children he is upholding a law that Congress passed which requires that each gets a hearing.

Every one of Obama's haters in Congress and in State governments around the country knows that. Congress could change the law and fund the department charged with processing the central American kids, and speed up deportations. All the finger pointing at Obama and shouting is nothing but political theatre to motivate bigots and America Firsters.

Black President = Bigot frenzy

Order 66
07-15-2014, 05:41 PM
i'm not really inderstanding of this obama policy. why doesn't he just ban drugs and illegals to fix the problem

Order 66
07-15-2014, 09:09 PM
i don't think that's true. i would respect the obama a little more if he were white.. but that's just me

duovamp
07-15-2014, 10:24 PM
Am I the only one who blames Obama for Baltimore winning the Super Bowl?

duovamp
07-15-2014, 10:25 PM
Both times.

Order 66
07-15-2014, 10:39 PM
i have a hard time telling sports thugs apart but he was their linebacker, right? not sure why you wouldn't blame him

juliana
07-16-2014, 12:09 AM
Obama has deported many many more people every year than any prior president.

In the case of central American children he is upholding a law that Congress passed which requires that each gets a hearing.

Every one of Obama's haters in Congress and in State governments around the country knows that. Congress could change the law and fund the department charged with processing the central American kids, and speed up deportations. All the finger pointing at Obama and shouting is nothing but political theatre to motivate bigots and America Firsters.

Black President = Bigot frenzy

The way obama is treated is pretty awful. Watching as an outsider I can't believe what people get away with. Lots of racism that isn't that well covered up.

The blatent disrespect for the president of your country is appalling. I blame the democrats though because they don't support him enough.

MusicMan4
07-16-2014, 12:45 AM
Why should we respect our war criminal scumbag leaders

Elphenor
07-16-2014, 01:21 AM
They should secure the border and then make it easier to get in legally.

This will never happen though, so Id rather people just stop talking about it, because it's not a huge deal anyway. Just another way to distract people from wealth inequality.

scottytheoneand
07-16-2014, 11:50 AM
"secure the boarder" LOL How do you "secure" a 1000 mile long land boarder when you can't even stop Chinese people from from the other side of the Pacific Ocean from getting in.

yeah, let's build a 1000 meter high wall of ice the length of the mexican boarder. it works for Westeros

duovamp
07-16-2014, 01:10 PM
China did it a million years with none of the technology we have today. How of you explain that?

juliana
07-16-2014, 03:05 PM
China did it a million years with none of the technology we have today. How of you explain that?

Slaves.

scottytheoneand
07-16-2014, 03:44 PM

http://regretfulmorning.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/im-not-saying-it-was-aliens.jpg

The Omega Concern
07-16-2014, 04:28 PM
The situation currently occurring isn't purely an immigration issue, it's a refugee issue.

Bill Maher calls liberals ‘useless Obama hacks without shred of intellectual honesty’

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LE-i6XQK7JY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Omega Concern
07-16-2014, 04:28 PM
"secure the boarder" LOL How do you "secure" a 1000 mile long land boarder when you can't even stop Chinese people from from the other side of the Pacific Ocean from getting in.

yeah, let's build a 1000 meter high wall of ice the length of the mexican boarder. it works for Westeros

Bill Maher calls liberals ‘useless Obama hacks without a shred of intellectual honesty’

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LE-i6XQK7JY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

redbreegull
07-16-2014, 04:48 PM
can you define communist yet?

politifact addressed a claim similar to one you made here recently and rated it false. I advise you to read it, although I don't expect you to given your usual avoidance of information which may cause you cognitive dissonance and challenge what you already believe

Politifact – Lou Dobbs says Obama admin. manipulated data to show increase in deportations since Bush – False (http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/jul/15/lou-dobbs/lou-dobbs-obama-administration-manipulated-deporta/)

scottytheoneand
07-16-2014, 05:00 PM
I say let them all in. Let in anybody who wants to be here. It's not a big deal.

The Omega Concern
07-16-2014, 05:24 PM
can you define communist yet?

politifact addressed a claim similar to one you made here recently and rated it false. I advise you to read it, although I don't expect you to given your usual avoidance of information which may cause you cognitive dissonance and challenge what you already believe

Politifact – Lou Dobbs says Obama admin. manipulated data to show increase in deportations since Bush – False (http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/jul/15/lou-dobbs/lou-dobbs-obama-administration-manipulated-deporta/)

You...pretty close to a commie.

Dobbs schmobs...and fuck Politifact too. gimme a break...go to the officials and what they say in testimony.

Jessica Vaughan, director of policy studies for the Center for Immigration Studies, has analyzed a set of largely unpublished official statistics on immigration-enforcement activity over the past five years. Earlier this month, Vaughan testified in court on behalf of a group of U.S. Immigration and Customs (ICE) agents who are suing the administration over its use of “prosecutorial discretion” in dictating how immigration law is enforced

In her testimony on April 8, Vaughan noted that, contrary to the administration’s claims, the number of illegal-immigrant removals has dropped 40 percent since June 2011, when ICE director John Morton issued the first of several directives outlining significant changes to the agency’s enforcement policies. “There has been a significant decline in enforcement activity as measured by the number of removals,” Vaughan says.

Chris Crane, who heads the union representing more than 7,000 ICE agents and officers, tells NRO that he has long been baffled by the administration’s claims of record deportation numbers. “We just don’t see it in our offices,” he says. “Every year we supposedly break the record for deportation, and we can’t figure out what’s going on. We don’t believe these numbers.”

“DHS and ICE are knowingly manipulating arrest and deportation data with the specific intent of misleading the American public with regard to the enforcement of illegal immigration in our country,” he told reporters Thursday at a Capitol Hill press conference. “At an alarming rate, ICE arrest and deportation numbers have plummeted since 2008, clear evidence that interior enforcement has in large part been shut down over the last four years.”

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/jul/15/lou-dobbs/lou-dobbs-obama-administration-manipulated-deporta/

The Omega Concern
07-16-2014, 05:25 PM
I say let them all in. Let in anybody who wants to be here. It's not a big deal.

Houston Black Woman EPIC Rant on Illegals immigrants | ' Why Can't They Go Back ' | tv interview

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/kqrrzR9eTIk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

redbreegull
07-16-2014, 05:43 PM
You...pretty close to a commie.

Dobbs schmobs...and fuck Politifact too. gimme a break...go to the officials and what they say in testimony.

1. so no, you still cannot define communism

2. yes, as always screw actual facts and look for anecdotes and sensational testimonials

scottytheoneand
07-16-2014, 07:40 PM
why are you arguing with him?

Future Boy
07-16-2014, 08:50 PM
The way obama is treated is pretty awful. Watching as an outsider I can't believe what people get away with. Lots of racism that isn't that well covered up.

The blatent disrespect for the president of your country is appalling. I blame the democrats though because they don't support him enough.

canttellifserious.gif

scottytheoneand
07-16-2014, 09:08 PM
i can't believe that racists hate obama and other racists don't do anything about it! what's up with that?

redbreegull
07-16-2014, 09:25 PM
why are you arguing with him?

probably the same reason I argue with you and when I figure it out you'll be the first to know

Future Boy
07-16-2014, 09:35 PM
i can't believe that racists hate obama and other racists don't do anything about it! what's up with that?

it was actually just her last line. like, ok spot her everything else, but its the dems fault...wha.?

Future Boy
07-16-2014, 09:40 PM
probably the same reason I argue with you and when I figure it out you'll be the first to know

because its fun

MusicMan4
07-24-2014, 08:35 PM
<b> Houston Black Woman EPIC Rant on Illegals immigrants | ' Why Can't They Go Back ' | tv interview </b>

MusicMan4
07-24-2014, 08:36 PM
so epic and full of win
one houston woman just can't even with the illegals

Trotskilicious
07-25-2014, 01:21 AM
EPIC. What else can you say?

This Houston woman came out in intense heat today to protest a plan to house thousands of illegal alien “children” — many of them teenagers and some with communicable diseases — in a local middle school that had been closed due to “funding issues.”

Why is it there is no money for our schools but BILLIONS for foreign nationals who broke our laws to come here? Why are we not enforcing our laws and flying them back home?

Ask those questions and you get called a racist by ABCNBCCBSCNNMSNBC — the lapdog Obama media.

Let’s see them call this brave, patriotic woman a racist.

WATCH — AND THEN SHARE EVERYWHERE using the links above:

Trotskilicious
07-25-2014, 01:22 AM
there's no money for schools because top right wants taxes cut GOD DAMN I WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE

The Omega Concern
07-30-2014, 05:10 PM
there's no money for schools because top right wants taxes cut GOD DAMN I WANT TO COMMIT SUICIDE

Our government (D.C.) is a clear and present danger and should be starved of assets and power immediately, i.e. arrest the past Presidential criminals, End the Fed! Neuter the IRS, etc., or else this continues until the U.S. becomes Argentina or worse:

WANTED: Foster Families To House ADULT ILLEGAL ALIENS!

http://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2014/07/29/collect-more-than-7000-per-month-for-fostering-adult-illegal-aliens/

The Texas-based nonprofit Catholic Charities are in need of foster families to house 15 to 22 year old illegal aliens.

The age of 22 requires the illegal be earning a high school diploma.

Foster families will receive $40 per day for each illegal, and the payments are funded by the federal government.

A foster family can receive up to $7,400 per month for housing 6 illegal immigrants.

In addition to daily payments illegals are provided:

1. Taxpayer subsidized education,

2. Health care,

3. Transportation,

4. English lessons,

5. Legal counsel,

6. And an "allowance."

“Most of our children are 15 to 17-years-old,” she said. “But some stay in our program until they are 22-years-old; if they’re still working on getting their high school diploma, they can stay until they’re that age.”

Here is a pic of some of the illegal youths they want you to house. Is the money worth it?

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/sm/custom/fb53a7a4fa.jpg

The Omega Concern
07-30-2014, 05:23 PM
so epic and full of win
one houston woman just can't even with the illegals

que? You're coming off like a typical liberal douche here. This one woman understands the clusterfuck this will bring. She gets it. Do you?

Kill your TV. I hear the mainstream are all about hiding the real facts of this invasion. MS-13 all up in this shit recruiting hit squads that the Sheriffs try to deal with knowing if they give them up to DHS, the Feds just release them to the wild. On orders from above.

That would be Obozo. He's trying to get impeached with this shit. Pure insanity, but I can't say I'm that surprised. O reps many of the frustrated commies that have wished to destroy this country and reshape it into a 3rd world shithole where they are worshiped by the useful idiots too ignorant to understand the manipulation.

They gotta expedite amnesty to get the illegals to vote this November. Party over country, that's all that matters to the Democrat Communist.

Order 66
07-30-2014, 07:13 PM
there arent many closeted republicans here i like but i like you omega

The Omega Concern
07-31-2014, 08:30 PM
I wouldn't trust a Republican so far as I can throw an elephant.

The Omega Concern
07-31-2014, 08:31 PM
Did Boner just pull another crying game again?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_JtGrLR4yz0HEY7AnSPUirbknjvvSs JBEoxKBwxmdASOKOrrT

I think a safe guess is that at least 2/3 of our congress are as fucked up on Prozac and whatever else as this guy is. We are so screwed!

The Omega Concern
07-31-2014, 08:41 PM

...and why you still have my accurate quote about you in your profile:

The Department of Homeland Security’s report on the facilities housing the recent flood of “unaccompanied alien children” (UAC) from Central America describes conditions where diseases such as tuberculosis (TB) and scabies are spreading, and staff are being exposed to human waste.

The report lists off the types of diseases that are becoming prevalent in the facilities and that are requiring treatment. They ******* “respiratory illnesses, chicken pox, tuberculosis, and scabies.” These diseases have also spread to several DHS employees working at the locations, the report states. (RELATED: Scabies Outbreak At US Border)

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/31/dhs-report-tuberculosis-and-scabies-spreading-in-migrant-holding-facilities/#ixzz395Wboahs

A desperate hunt is underway in Northern California for a tuberculosis patient who has refused treatment and may be contagious, putting those around him at risk. County health officials asked prosecutors to seek the warrant, in part, because Rosas Cruz comes from a part of Mexico known for its drug-resistant strain of tuberculosis. Taylor, who did not know the status of Rosas Cruz's residency, said he is not interested in punishing him through the criminal court system. Rather, Taylor said he is using the courts to protect the public's health. By law, health officials can't force a patient to be treated for tuberculosis, but officials can use the courts to isolate him from the public. That is when officials offer treatment.

Trotskilicious
08-01-2014, 01:01 AM
"fucked up on Prozac"

Order 66
08-01-2014, 02:29 AM
i used to mainline it before i found god or whatever