View Full Version : Batman V. Superman, Dawn of Justice

scottytheoneand
07-03-2014, 10:28 AM
official Superman pic from the new movie

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--9v0Xf7vR--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/mxu7ttoze2e24lrkfery.jpg

scottytheoneand
07-03-2014, 10:31 AM
still no Wonder Woman pics

The exploding boy
07-03-2014, 12:15 PM
Oh wow its henry cavil looking like the same superman than in Man of Steel. Amazing.

It looks like he's maybe in gotham though.

Lot more excited for this:

<iframe src="http://www.gamespot.com/videos/embed/6419366/" width="640" height="400" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

than that film.

MusicMan4
07-03-2014, 06:42 PM
i really like the arkham games but i wish their art directors weren't obvious juggalos

The exploding boy
07-03-2014, 07:59 PM
Well I always felt they weren't making the batman games I'd been wanting, meaning open world, with Batmobile and all, it took four games but they're getting there.

I didn't care that much for Arkham Asylum, I skipped Arkham City because of that, played Arkhyam Origins, liked it a lot more and then went back and played Arkham City too. those were very good games but this has the potential to be more like great.

This engine is so good. when I finished the last two arkhams all games I played right after looked very ugly to me and seemed to have very shitty animations, like AC IV which I played right after.

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:02 PM
i really like the arkham games but i wish their art directors weren't obvious juggalos

IKR????????????

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:03 PM
arkham city entertained me for about 25 hours as per steam

then i put it down and when i come back to it i'm not sure what i'm doing and i'm supposed to find joker but the arrow points me in a place where there's nothing and i just quit again and boot up torchlight 2 or something

MusicMan4
07-03-2014, 08:09 PM
i skipped origins because it's from a different developer than the other games
plus it's about the joker again
as soon as i found out the "big twist" that black mask is just the joker disguised as black mask (???????????????? why??????????) i wasn't gonna bother but it's real cheap now so i might as well. i'll probably get the wii u version just because i like the damn wii u and wish it nothing but the best

arkham city is a major drop off from asylum though
open world in games is mostly bs
arkham asylum was tight, focused gameplay and story
you know, a videogame

MusicMan4
07-03-2014, 08:13 PM
a big wide open sandbox playground sounds nice in theory but in practice it's a bunch of spread out minigame filler and insane repetition

i mostly love GTA but mostly for the 35% of missions where they knock it out of the park w/ something genuinely innovative
but i wish they hadn't had such a huge impact on the industry becasuse there is no reason for 85% of open world games to be open world

MusicMan4
07-03-2014, 08:16 PM
detective mode in the arkham games kind of sucks too
the big selling point of the games is really just that you're batman at the peak of his abilities but like batman is not supposed to have actual freaking superpowers
i haven't read the comic books but when the hell does batman have actual x-ray vision that can see enemies everywhere and know who has what weapons etc
but that's none of my business tho

sigh
they're still fun but i dunno
i wish i was allowed to produce videogames
could explain to some of these clowns what actually constitutes a "game"

MusicMan4
07-03-2014, 08:17 PM
"detective mode"
ffs
bruce is the world's greatest detective b/c he's a genius with unlimited resources but not because he has the superpower of "detective vision"

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:20 PM
a big wide open sandbox playground sounds nice in theory but in practice it's a bunch of spread out minigame filler and insane repetition

i mostly love GTA but mostly for the 35% of missions where they knock it out of the park w/ something genuinely innovative
but i wish they hadn't had such a huge impact on the industry becasuse there is no reason for 85% of open world games to be open world

totally agreed. you need to have an open world as detailed and expansive as SKYRIM or something to justify it. having something as walled and small and limited and segmented as Arkham City is just...ugh whatever

the open world "sandbox" thing is just as detrimental to games as the incessant need to tack on multiplayer for pretty much anything that's an FPS

i mean does anyone play bioshock infinite or mass effect 3 multiplayer anymore?

and why do these POS "critical" rags always take points off for a goddamn game not having multiplayer

HOW ABOUT FUCK YOU? IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:21 PM
"detective mode"
ffs
bruce is the world's greatest detective b/c he's a genius with unlimited resources but not because he has the superpower of "detective vision"

i think they hide the explanation under the banner of "COMPUTERS ARE MAGIC"

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:22 PM
i remember reading some shitty review about fucking skyrim where the POS reviewer fat clown piece of shit says some dumb thing like "it's 2012, it's about time that every game had multiplayer"

NO

SKYRIM IS ABOUT SMOKING A WHOLE TON OF WEED AND HAVING SOME FUCKING QUIET TIME TO YOURSELF TO KILL STUFF AND GET LOOT

WHY DO YOU NEED TO INVOLVE A WHOLE INTERNET FULL OF SHIT BRAINED TEENAGERS YELLING AT YOU

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:24 PM
here's the deal

people need to stand up for this shit:

there are 1 player FPS, there are multiplayer FPS
there is offline open world and there are MMOs

okay don't try and make them all the same fucking thing, you unwashed neckbearded troglodytes.

MusicMan4
07-03-2014, 08:24 PM
i take off points for games having multiplayer
it's a waste of time and resources on the developers part unless they're doing call of duty or halo because those games will have giant communities forever

dark souls multiplayer is brilliant though
i like how they tried to rip it off for watch_dogs but everyone was just annoyed with it
ubisoft sucks

MusicMan4
07-03-2014, 08:28 PM
you know even in the elder scrolls i don't think the big open world is totally justified
i mean eventually they'll probably be able to program sophisticated enough AI for it to totally work and I enjoy them and all
i think it's been downhill since morrowind though except for the dark brotherhood stuff which always kills (lol)

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:28 PM
on the one hand bioshock infinite, which i haven't played, didn't seem to suffer from tacking on some dumb multiplayer bullshit that people were bitching about since the first goddamn masterpiece of a game which doesn't need fucking multiplayer that's NOT THE GOD DAMN POINT GO PLAY CALL OF DUTY YOU FUCKING BASTARDS *achem*

now as far as ME3 goes? The development of multiplayer verifiably detracted from the development of the actual game. on the one hand the combat was the best in the series. on the other hand, EVERYFUCKINGTHING ELSE

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:29 PM
you know even in the elder scrolls i don't think the big open world is totally justified
i mean eventually they'll probably be able to program sophisticated enough AI for it to totally work and I enjoy them and all
i think it's been downhill since morrowind though except for the dark brotherhood stuff which always kills (lol)

pft that's fucking ridicluous

skyrim is just fucking incredible okay? i won't hear of this shit

elder scrolls games have been open world since 16 bits

i like that you can go off and do whatever, the story is pretty secondary at this point

MusicMan4
07-03-2014, 08:30 PM
basically i don't like that you can wander into a village and slaughter everyone and then walk five entire minutes to another town after you slaughtered a few travelers along the way and then everyone greets you with "hail, friend"

and somehow these games haven't evolved from where someone can witness you stealing a pumpkin and the entire city starts trying to murder you in retaliation

MusicMan4
07-03-2014, 08:31 PM
i like skyrim
morrowind is just absolutely the best elder scrolls game

fallout > elder scrolls tho

Mooney
07-03-2014, 08:34 PM

i fucking loath urban open world shooting/driving games. i remember when everybody was jizzing over GTA 3, i was thinking okay the driving is terrible, trying to shoot people is terrible, the graphics are terrible. the missions consist of driving to a red dot on the map and press the x button a few times. if you get kicks from having the freedom to drive around and running over hookers you're probably an idiot.

i miss imaginative level design, tight controls, and amazing gameplay. for me this all takes the back seat to make games open world.

edit: not talking about rpgs or adventure games.

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:34 PM
fallout new vegas, yeah

i never really finished F3

i just get tired of the glorious brown-o-vision in both, so i still like skyrim more in that regard. but the story in F:NV i loved a lot about that damn game. Obsidian should always be able to write that shit for bethesda if they know what's good for em

and yeah i get that criticism. it's weird because in the old top down PC RPGs like Baldur's Gate, if you went super evil they'd start spawning total bad asses to come and get you

MusicMan4
07-03-2014, 08:38 PM
new vegas is basically a masterpiece to me but yeah fallout 3 was lacking a lot
but i thought that 50s leave it to beaver simulation town and the entire prologue and a few of the other main missions in it were brilliant

fallout 1 and 2 tho are almost perfect

MusicMan4
07-03-2014, 08:42 PM
i fucking loath urban open world shooting/driving games. i remember when everybody was jizzing over GTA 3, i was thinking okay the driving is terrible, trying to shoot people is terrible, the graphics are terrible. the missions consist of driving to a red dot on the map and press the x button a few times. if you get kicks from having the freedom to drive around and running over hookers you're probably an idiot.

i miss imaginative level design, tight controls, and amazing gameplay. for me this all takes the back seat to make games open world.

edit: not talking about rpgs or adventure games.

gta 3 and the subsequent games in that series have a ton of really imaginative, fun missions though
GTA V in particular has the three-way heists that are some of the best things i've ever played anywhere
i don't mind the shooting or driving mechanics in any of them except IV which just had terrible driving
but i mean yeah
most of the missions are the same thing over and over
it's just filler
suddenly games needed to have TONS OF CONTENT to drive up playtimes so people would continue to fork over $60 for them
Portal was 4 hours long and was worth more pure gameplay than most cinematic open world shooters

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:43 PM

lol, k. what were you like 10 at the time?

bioshock

MusicMan4
07-03-2014, 08:45 PM
system shock 2 :cool:

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:49 PM
WE HUNGERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:49 PM
<i>and those goddamn chimps, fuck i hate those goddamn chimps</I>

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:52 PM
i thought mass effect 2 was pretty brilliant in terms of "imaginative level design, tight controls, and amazing gameplay"

but you gotta bump the difficulty up to hardcore at least to get the most out of it

ME3 would have been the same if it wasn't such a consistent, gigantic downer with a shitty feel-bad BDO starchild idiot ending from their freshly graduated MLA writing department

Order 66
07-03-2014, 08:57 PM
FO3 was a pretty hollow experience for me but it was probably pretty mindblowing-ish in 2008

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 09:00 PM
i played the original 2 on the PC in the late 90s and they were treasured and beloved so having it back was the biggest thing for me

one of the things i loved about F3 that FNV didn't have was the subway crawls. With a stealth sniper it was possible to kill everthing without being seen, ever. it was so great.

MusicMan4
07-03-2014, 09:04 PM
justifies Fallout 3's existence single-handedly

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gwvT367LP1M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mooney
07-03-2014, 09:21 PM
lol, k. what were you like 10 at the time?

bioshock

i was 17 when gta3 came out.

bioshock is a corridor shooter, essentially. and i'm glad it was.

The exploding boy
07-03-2014, 09:24 PM
Well

I'm someone who has barely played games not open world in the past like 5 years. So yeah I'm big on open world. Even the old games I loved often had open world or some element of it. I find it really hard to play a linear games with like "levels" anymore. I don't like being on rails. Give me freedom or give me death.

THAT being said I agree that open world with nothing to do is pointless AND some of the worst have basically still been on rails and only give you an illusion of freedom because all they pretty much have is a main story missions that you can't do in any different order (looking at you Mafia II and LA Noire...though at least LA noire devs tried to make that clear, they were like there's kind of an open world but the game isn't really, a shame since it looked great, the game itself kinda sucked).

I think outside of Rockstar and GTA devs took a LONG time to figure that out. It's true that the Arkham games are a bit guilty of that, they could use their open world better, on the other hand, I suppose it being Batman makes it a bit hard. It's not like you can stop at a bar and play pool or slot machines for money. But I think if they're being imaginative they can think of a few things. If they really DARED they could have parts where you're Bruce Wayne...being generally bruce wayne. Yeah I suppose these sequences wouldn't be high on action but I don't know... they could think of something that could make it interesting. Either way Arkham Asylum being so linear and barely open is basically why I didn't like it as much as the other two....

One thing that has to be said, some players don't care for exploration, I do.

Also. yes. gameplay wise I also think it goes Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim. No I haven't played skyrim, I watched my brother play it a bit though and was told how they'd dumbed down the leveling system, again. But at least like oblivion there's probably mods for that. That's what I did with oblivion, I made it more like Morrowind.

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 09:31 PM
justifies Fallout 3's existence single-handedly

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gwvT367LP1M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

true that part was warped/cool

Order 66
07-03-2014, 09:32 PM
imo ES games being "dumbed down" is sort of a myth. streamlined? yes.. but nerds act like skyrim is a hack and slash diablo clone or something

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 09:32 PM
bioshock is a corridor shooter, essentially. and i'm glad it was.

i really think you simplify far too much

what exactly is tight level design, can i have an example. Warning if you say something like super mario whatever the fuck i'm just going to drop the conversation

The exploding boy
07-03-2014, 09:35 PM
What I like, more than anything in open world games or any games actually, is customization. Character, cars, houses, what have you. This to me adds a lot. Rpgs of course are all about this but I want all games to feature some sort of RPG elements. Anything that can be done to personalize the experience. San andreas was great for that, GTA never reached that level again, and i was hoping at the time they'd push evenfurther in that direction (like that you could be buffed or fat).

After I played Saints Row 3 and saw how you can make your own character and EVEN choose their voice and yet it STILL had a story (even if a bit retarded..which was the point but...I wish the series wasn't made by such bros) and your character STILL had lines and they made it work... well I kinda say fuck GTA and it's predetermined characters. I mean i'll play GTA V but I don't know...I suspect immersion will be lacking when I'm playing 3 characters, none of which I chose. I can say that one of the big weakness of GTA IV is I didn't give a fuck about it's lead. In this day and age I wish ALL games allowed character creation. If I want characters forced on me ill watch a film (exceptions made for games like Arkham but honestly? I'd sooner have a game that PLAYS like Arkham but in which I can make my own character)

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 09:35 PM
imo ES games being "dumbed down" is sort of a myth. streamlined? yes.. but nerds act like skyrim is a hack and slash diablo clone or something

diablo is ridiculously complex

sure it's all clicky clicky spam spam but the leveling system and gear is fucking ridiculous

i haven't played D3, been enjoying torchlight 2 way too much. did they fix D3? i heard it was bad, real bad. then someone said it was good, real good.

The exploding boy
07-03-2014, 09:36 PM
i remember reading some shitty review about fucking skyrim where the POS reviewer fat clown piece of shit says some dumb thing like "it's 2012, it's about time that every game had multiplayer"

NO

SKYRIM IS ABOUT SMOKING A WHOLE TON OF WEED AND HAVING SOME FUCKING QUIET TIME TO YOURSELF TO KILL STUFF AND GET LOOT

WHY DO YOU NEED TO INVOLVE A WHOLE INTERNET FULL OF SHIT BRAINED TEENAGERS YELLING AT YOU

MP is also uninteresting to me and I think IT IS bs to consider lack of MP a flaw. I think there should be strictly mp games and strictly SP games. Nowadays shooters are more MP than SP (which kinda sucks cause I don't mind a well made one). Its like here is a mp game we tacked on a 6 hours campaign on just cause we kinda have to. But i suppose really...think of how cheap it must be to make a mp shooter. As long as you have good shooting mechanics and well designed maps, there isn't much for devs to do. they don't have to think of a story, write dialogue, program enemy AI. It must be one of the cheapest kind of games to make and they sell so many.

Not talking about MMORPGS of course which are a lot more involved.

MusicMan4
right but the mario games are absolutely examples of that

so is the first bioshock and the system shock games though

Trotskilicious
What I like, more than anything in open world games or any games actually, is customization. Character, cars, houses, what have you. This to me adds a lot.

i think you would like star wars the old republic

The exploding boy
I don't get bioshock.

Or Diablo for that matter.

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 09:38 PM
i mean if you don't hate star wars which is possible, knowing you

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 09:39 PM
I don't get bioshock.

christ

what is there to "get"

1. Brilliant level design
2. Gorgeous ART DIRECTION (not GRAPHICS. FUCKING. ART.)
3. Awesome satire of Atlas Shrugged
4. takes VG narrative to new places (more or less)

Or Diablo for that matter.

uh sometimes it's fun to just kill shit with magic?

Order 66
07-03-2014, 09:43 PM
diablo is ridiculously complex

sure it's all clicky clicky spam spam but the leveling system and gear is fucking ridiculous

i haven't played D3, been enjoying torchlight 2 way too much. did they fix D3? i heard it was bad, real bad. then someone said it was good, real good.

yeah after i posted that i realized i should've used another anology. like Gauntlet or something

yeah D3 is fine now. playing that and the expansion with some girl i'm dating now (hot nerd girl yay) and it's a lot of fun.. especially the expansion

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 09:52 PM
ugh what is dating i just don't even

what's wrong with me

The exploding boy
07-03-2014, 09:53 PM

But it's a mmorpg which I swore never to touch again.

also....it's Bioware (it's like I'm trying on purpose to make you hate me, I know....).....

and I love SW original trilogy and not the extended universe BUT I can make exceptions for it in games. that's different. Though ideally I wish they'd set it all during the original trilogy era.

Honestly though when I played DCUO I often thought of trying out SWTOR but now I wouldn't because it turns out I get easily addicted to mmorpgs in the worst way.

The exploding boy
07-03-2014, 09:55 PM
christ

what is there to "get"

1. Brilliant level design
2. Gorgeous ART DIRECTION (not GRAPHICS. FUCKING. ART.)
3. Awesome satire of Atlas Shrugged
4. takes VG narrative to new places (more or less)

It's the gameplay that left me meh.

As for diablo, its action rpgs of the like in general I don't like. they're kinda too dumb.

Mooney
07-03-2014, 10:07 PM
i really think you simplify far too much

what exactly is tight level design, can i have an example. Warning if you say something like super mario whatever the fuck i'm just going to drop the conversation

i didn't mean to start a discussion about good vs. bad level design. just more-so having level design, period. where everything is crafted contextually, with purpose, dictates gameplay and difficulty, creates atmosphere, helps tell the story. like bioshock.

not, okay, we've got this big square grid with rectangles popping up out of it that resembles a city that you can run around in and do inane bullshit until you drive to a red dot on the map.

i basically was just agreeing with AH's point that not all games should be open world. i've put a ton of hours into oblivion and skyrim, i just hate how many non-rpg games are going open world, as well.

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 10:14 PM
nah it's cool i just find it interesting that you don't like to explore a city, drive around and create mayhem. GTA is one of the greatest games 1P games to play with friends of all time. OF ALL TIME. THe amount of hilarity we got out of Vice City...

i'd jack off all over some kind of GTA meets Blade Runner shit if it was up to scratch

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 10:17 PM
But it's a mmorpg which I swore never to touch again.

also....it's Bioware (it's like I'm trying on purpose to make you hate me, I know....).....

and I love SW original trilogy and not the extended universe BUT I can make exceptions for it in games. that's different. Though ideally I wish they'd set it all during the original trilogy era.

Honestly though when I played DCUO I often thought of trying out SWTOR but now I wouldn't because it turns out I get easily addicted to mmorpgs in the worst way.

i dunno if you hate bioware than what's the point

i don't even like star wars that much, i like the fact that there's stories for each class and the worlds look much cooler than fucking wow's cartoony-ass bullshit. Never once when i played wow did i ever really sit back and go WOW WHAT A COOL LEVEL except for zangarmarsh and a couple zones on northrend. pretty much every world (except balmorra, fuck balmorra) on SWTOR makes me go "wow!" at some point

it's a cool game, much maligned by the evil nerds who get super mad about shit

Mooney
07-03-2014, 10:18 PM
nah it's cool i just find it interesting that you don't like to explore a city, drive around and create mayhem. GTA is one of the greatest games 1P games to play with friends of all time. OF ALL TIME. THe amount of hilarity we got out of Vice City...

i'd jack off all over some kind of GTA meets Blade Runner shit if it was up to scratch

i don't have any friends, asshole! thanks for rubbing it in. :(

The exploding boy
07-03-2014, 10:28 PM

Man, ive been saying that FOR YEARS

I keep hoping GTA will go 2040 or something. But since it seems less likely now than ever, I just want SOMEONE to do it. Cars that go on road.......AND fly. Giant metropolis, impossibly high buildings, dirty, neons everywhere, real fucking cyberpunk not that modern sterile gray white or green shit. 80's version of the future is the best.

And if nothing else I wish GTA would go back to the past. Why haven't they done late 70s yet? Disco, classic rock, beginning of punk. Imagine the soundtrack. And easiest decade to parody (maybe TOO obvious though...), tons of cool looks AND it's pretty much THE no1 era for cars.

ALso, possibility to reference every single legendary Crime drama of the era. And all those car chases....

The exploding boy
07-03-2014, 10:31 PM
At this point this thread should just be tacked on to the video games thread OR renamed Generic video games thread part 2.

Elphenor
07-03-2014, 11:19 PM
ME2 was brillant. One of the best games ever.

I'm trying to play SS2 right now but all I have is a wrench, so I turn a corner, shit my pants and then get horribly murdered no matter what I do.

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 11:30 PM
gotta work your way to that pistol, homie

Future Boy
07-03-2014, 11:35 PM
way to ruin a thread

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 11:56 PM
fuck your dumb superhero you fuckin shitbrick

Future Boy
07-04-2014, 12:17 AM
im gonna let you go with a warning on that one trots

The exploding boy
07-04-2014, 12:38 AM
Seriously who gives a shit about a pic of henry cavill looking the fucking same as he did in the last film. Not exactly breaking news. Batfleck was at least somewhat newsworthy.

Future Boy
07-04-2014, 12:42 AM
scotty did, look

The exploding boy
07-04-2014, 12:48 AM
I know but he can shut the fuck up.

The exploding boy
07-04-2014, 12:49 AM
As for you it seems you have a Supes hard on.

I never got it. I don't even hate Superman like a lot of more Marvel leaning guys, I just don't get why he'd be anyone's favorite.

Future Boy
07-04-2014, 12:50 AM
i dont know, it hasnt happened yet

Future Boy
07-04-2014, 12:53 AM
because hes awesome. marvel, lol fuck marvel.

comics, the movies are pretty good

Elphenor
07-04-2014, 01:31 AM

Have you played the MMO? Or is that what you're talking about?
The single player games are obvious must plays...

The exploding boy
07-04-2014, 02:14 AM
single player was Knights of the Old Republic. More Bioware bullshit. (at this point im half trolling trots but seriously I tried htis game in the days and it was kinda the start of my bioware dislike since I hadn't gamed on pc in the late 90's Baldur's Gate days, from like 1995 to 2003 I pretty much didnt game on PC, which kinda sucks cause I missed a lot of games considered classics that im too shallow to play now....meaning cause eww we used to think this looked good?)

Elphenor
07-04-2014, 03:50 AM
I played KOTOR on Xbox.

What a game...

Cool As Ice Cream
07-04-2014, 03:57 AM
i googled kotor and apparently it's a place in montenegro.

Trotskilicious
07-04-2014, 06:09 PM
AN INCREDIBLE FUCKING PLACE HOLY SHIT

but yeah it's also an acronym for a game

Trotskilicious
07-04-2014, 06:10 PM
single player was Knights of the Old Republic. More Bioware bullshit. (at this point im half trolling trots but seriously I tried htis game in the days and it was kinda the start of my bioware dislike since I hadn't gamed on pc in the late 90's Baldur's Gate days, from like 1995 to 2003 I pretty much didnt game on PC, which kinda sucks cause I missed a lot of games considered classics that im too shallow to play now....meaning cause eww we used to think this looked good?)

you hate everything so your trolling sucks. like why would i care that bioware is another thing on the list of developers you hate and think suck, with all of the rest of them

Trotskilicious
07-04-2014, 06:11 PM
but seriously the bay of kotor in Montenegro is one of the most beautiful places on the face of the earth