View Full Version : Totally ignorant of SP for the past 14 years

Poots
07-01-2014, 09:36 AM
something is obviously wrong with this first post slot

Poots
07-01-2014, 09:38 AM
I used to be a big fan back in the 90's and then lost touch with the band when they broke up something like 14 years ago. Then a Gish track randomly played on my stereo and I though I'd look back into them.

I know next to nothing about what has happended since Machina came out. I thought that album sucked anyway so I was not upset when the band broke up, seeing that they had run their natural cycle.

A drummer in a band I was in was a big fan and told me they got back together and gave me some Zwan shit and I was like "this is terrible" then he and I were driving somewhere and he let me listen to Zitgeist or whatever and I thought it sounded like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. I saw some article that Billy was releasing an 800 track album on the internet and I simply had no interest in checking it out.

Anyway, I found this board kind of randomly and remembered that I used to come here like 20 years ago when the internet was still cooling. Crazy to see that it is still here and what looks like some of the same people still here, judging by post counts. From the little I've read, it seems like this is not one of those sycophantic fan boards where everything the band does is great.

I've said all this propose this exercise for all of you. Please inform me, in 50 words or less, everything that has happened with Billy and the Smashing Pumpkins for the past 14 years since the Asian guy left.

Cool As Ice Cream
07-01-2014, 09:43 AM
here you go:
A drummer in a band I was in was a big fan and told me they got back together and gave me some Zwan shit and I was like "this is terrible" then he and I were driving somewhere and he let me listen to Zitgeist or whatever and I thought it sounded like 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag. I saw some article that Billy was releasing an 800 track album on the internet and I simply had no interest in checking it out.

juliana
07-01-2014, 09:55 AM
Hey CAIC, I had a dream we did it and you were some hot 20 year old with crazy hair, COUGARED!

Ram27
07-01-2014, 09:57 AM
Zwan was pretty good with context. ZG sucked besides Jimmy. Then Billy fired Jimmy. It has since entirely gone to shit. The reissues are cool. Billy's recording two new albums that might suck less than the recent one with the shitty new drummer. No need for optimism.

Funbags
07-01-2014, 10:02 AM
"Abandon hope all ye who enter here"

whywontyoulistn
07-01-2014, 11:13 AM
Wait, no-one posted Siddhartha?

D.
07-01-2014, 11:25 AM
Started a band called Zwan with a bunch of immoral people, and made some really good songs but a so-so debut album. Released a plodding solo album. Reformed the band with Jimmy, a woman bassist, and an Asian guitarist and released Zeitgeist. Toured around in '08 as a 20th Anniversary bill but Billy spent that time bitching about his fans and playing 20-minute psych jams and covers. Jimmy quit and so did the bassist. Then he hired a new bassist and a drummer from McDonald's. Released what was supposed to be a 44-track free online album released a song at a time. Bored of that after like 12 songs, they shit out a dull album called Oceania. Since then billy has opened a tea shop, hired a Mormon bigot as a spokesperson, performed 12-hour synth jams based on novels at his tea shop, started a wrestling company, quietly stopped giving exclusives to his Mormon bigot mouthpiece, and has hired Tommy Lee from Motley Crue for his slated two albums in 2015.

Also, they have released reissues for Gish, SD, PI, MCIS, and TAFH. I believe each one has sold less than the previous one. We're waiting on Adore and also Billy has/had(?) put out a double vinyl of "experimental music" called something like AGEIAG or something.

D.
07-01-2014, 11:34 AM
Other/misc:

- has thrown homophobic/transphobic slurs at someone on Twitter
- had a cruise for superfans wherein something happened and all these fucking idiot fanboys/girls still argue to this day about it but no one not involved gives a shit
- gained a significant amount of weight
- has talked mega shit about all of his former associates
- has shut down the official messageboards at least twice which brings the drooling idiot fans back over here
- accepts not even constructive criticism
- is supposed to be writing some spiritual memoir but has been saying that for YEARS
- had a spiritual website for like three months
- quit Facebook
- rejoined Facebook
- posted a diary on Myspace wherein we learned and mocked several things about him yet saw it as some of his most honest writing
- has made several promises/projects that have fizzled
- generally doesn't understand the internet.

T&T
07-01-2014, 11:48 AM
-had a mustache for a while & a pubic beard.

http://www.my-smashing-pumpkins-collection.com/Zwan_Billy_Corgan_Head_Shot.jpg

toase
07-01-2014, 12:56 PM
you should listen to Jesus I/Mary Star of the Sea, skip a little of the Jesus I part and there you go, only thing you've missed in 14 years...

Poots
07-01-2014, 01:44 PM
He replaced the Asian guy with a new Asian guy, found himself a temp drummer through the temp agency since Fast food drumming doesn't serve well, and is currently bassless.
Oh wow he does have another Asian. I can see keeping a chick in the band for the sexual factor, but getting another Asian is really odd. This is like a doppelganger band now. How interesting, how bizarre.

http://exitcreative.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Picture-37.png

Poots
07-01-2014, 01:52 PM
Other/misc:

- has thrown homophobic/transphobic slurs at someone on Twitter
- had a cruise for superfans wherein something happened and all these fucking idiot fanboys/girls still argue to this day about it but no one not involved gives a shit
- gained a significant amount of weight
- has talked mega shit about all of his former associates
- has shut down the official messageboards at least twice which brings the drooling idiot fans back over here
- accepts not even constructive criticism
- is supposed to be writing some spiritual memoir but has been saying that for YEARS
- had a spiritual website for like three months
- quit Facebook
- rejoined Facebook
- posted a diary on Myspace wherein we learned and mocked several things about him yet saw it as some of his most honest writing
- has made several promises/projects that have fizzled
- generally doesn't understand the internet.
I always liked the fact that he talked a lot of shit. I'm glad he's still doing it.

I would like to hear more about the superfan cruise. Was it one of those offshore orgy type things were they do mountains of drugs and execute prostitutes without fear of legal rebuke do to being in international waters?

redbull
07-01-2014, 02:45 PM
you haven't missed too much. check out the chicago songs stuff he was doing in 2004, that's by far the best thing to come out post-2000

juliana
07-01-2014, 02:53 PM
I would like to hear more about the superfan cruise. Was it one of those offshore orgy type things were they do mountains of drugs and execute prostitutes without fear of legal rebuke do to being in international waters?

Monte got preggers!

themadcaplaughs
07-01-2014, 02:54 PM
I always liked the fact that he talked a lot of shit. I'm glad he's still doing it.

No, nothing that interesting. Billy had an essay contest, and winners got to take a cruise around the city of Chicago while listening to Oceania in full and then getting an intimate concert with Billy and Jeff (the current guitarist). In addition, Billy had an open bar and food for fans, and actually talked with fans for quite a while. It was one of the few genuinely nice and motiveless things Billy has done in the last few years.

But, long story short, a minor war started between Monte (that Mormon dude Corgan is friends with) and some other super-fans that were on the cruise. It's pretty pathetic, is still going on, and I could completely understand why Corgan would never want to do something like it again.

Also, in regards to the other members....

-Iha (the original Asian guitarist) joined A Perfect Circle started a band called Tinted Windows with Taylor Hanson (yes that Taylor Hanson), a dude from Fountains of Wayne, and a dude from Cheap Trick. He released a solo album in 2012. It was pretty uneven, but the songs on it that were good were far better than anything Billy has written since restarting Smashing Pumpkins. He also did an interview where he got a free iPad and appeared far more excited about that iPad than any of his musical endeavors since the 1990s.

-D'arcy fell off the face of the Earth. She made a random phone call to a radio station in 2009 sounding messed up out of her mind on drugs. But, since we had not confirmation she was actually messed up, we gave here the benefit of the doubt. Then, D'arcy was arrested in 2011 for letting her horses run free (not even joking) and it was revealed she's also failed to show up for court in regards to a DUI. We saw the mug shots taken of her and all doubt that she is still using drugs was erased.

-Chamberlin left in 2009 very suddenly, but it seemed to be on relatively good terms. He wrote a blog post saying he had no issue with Billy continuing as Smashing Pumpkins, and Billy did not say anything bad about Jimmy. Then, in a 2010 Rolling Stone interview, Billy talked about how Chambelrin was a destructive human who destroyed things, and stated that Chamberlin did not leave, but was fired. Billy said a few more pissy things about Chamberlin in interviews, but it seems sometime around 2012 they became friends again.

In regards to music, Chamberlin plays with jazz combos from time to time, performed at an event where he played music to a silent film, played drums on a meditative album by a Shaman, and was in a band called Skysaw that no one really cared about.

-Ginger, the bass player in 2007/2008 played with the case of Glee in live shows and the keyboard player they had in 2008/2009 played with Adam Lambert.

juliana
07-01-2014, 03:05 PM
Lols what war?

What is the shit behind the issues with monte and netphoria?

Ram27
07-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Oh wow he does have another Asian. I can see keeping a chick in the band for the sexual factor, but getting another Asian is really odd. This is like a doppelganger band now. How interesting, how bizarre.

What's really odd is he didn't remember the most important aspect; a good drummer.

you should listen to Jesus I/Mary Star of the Sea, skip a little of the Jesus I part and there you go, only thing you've missed in 14 years...

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/OMQEZx9PqSo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

you haven't missed too much. check out the chicago songs stuff he was doing in 2004, that's by far the best thing to come out post-2000

https://archive.org/details/bc2004-04-19.flac16

In regards to music, Chamberlin plays with jazz combos from time to time, performed at an event where he played music to a silent film, played drums on a meditative album by a Shaman, and was in a band called Skysaw that no one really cared about.

check this out too

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aoG0P0C3geQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

redbull
07-01-2014, 03:20 PM
I will seriously suck someone's dick for a complete recording of the 2004-04-19 show by the way

themadcaplaughs
07-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Lols what war?

What is the shit behind the issues with monte and netphoria?

You talk about Monte more than anyone here. I am not trying to insult you, but I have read more about Monte, his association with Billy, and his personal life from you than anyone else on this board. "War" might have been a touch of hyperbole, but for a while there, there was FIERCE hatred against the dude. Much of it was founded. Around mid through late 2012 there was a lot to hate about Monte. His showboating on the cruise, his threatening the woman auctioning her Machina II vinyl saying Billy was going to sue her, the Lucky 13 debacle, and calling people "casual fans" when he was upset they heard the Mellon Collie reissue before him.

That being said, there was a lot of heavy stuff being said about Monte at that time that was really hard to confirm, but were some serious accusations. That he gave out details about personal conversations he had with Billy to fans and other sites, that he creeped around one of Billy's old houses, and that he was trying to isolate and slander other Smashing Pumpkins Web sites.

At this point, I still think Monte is a doofus, and his blog can be laughable with its spelling errors and general ass kissing of Corgan, but I really think he has more or less made much less of a presence of himself than he used to. I honestly say that 99% of what I hear about Monte at this point comes from you.

Ram27
07-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Are there links to "His showboating on the cruise, his threatening the woman auctioning her Machina II vinyl saying Billy was going to sue her, the Lucky 13 debacle, and calling people "casual fans" when he was upset they heard the Mellon Collie reissue before him. "

Not that I don't believe you, I'm just curious.

juliana
07-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Monte has been gift to the SP community since 1998-1999. People have been talking about Monte for a long time, he isn't a new topic but he is always a popular topic. Also, no one talks about that stuff that happened with Monte on the boat anymore. It is such an exageration that there is a "war" lol. Moreover, most of us are Monte fans now, the guy is a legend.

Learn your Monte history, do some research.

Shallowed
07-01-2014, 05:01 PM
Learn your Monte history, do some research.

Tell it to Poots

juliana
07-01-2014, 05:04 PM
Are there links to "His showboating on the cruise, his threatening the woman auctioning her Machina II vinyl saying Billy was going to sue her, the Lucky 13 debacle, and calling people "casual fans" when he was upset they heard the Mellon Collie reissue before him. "

Not that I don't believe you, I'm just curious.

The lucky 13 stuff is between the lucky 13 people, I think they have emails. His show boating on the boat began with looking over the boat with billy, him introducing fans to billy, him telling fans they weren't allowed to go upstairs on the boat. I can't give you links for that. You can not believe personal accounts I guess there is no video documentation. There is documentation of him on the boat with bill looking down at fans.

The contacting the woman about the vinyl is I think in emails. The casual fan thing happened on the oboard, don't know if someone saved that but that was an amazing monte moment.

Monte is awesome. I've seen the light.

Shallowed
07-01-2014, 05:10 PM
The Machina II vinyl on eBay was well documented as it happened in a thread here.

D.
07-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Most, if not all, Monte drama has been mentioned and linked here ad nauseum. I'm sure it's still searchable.

For any returning members, please don't listen to drooliana. She talks a lot but is one of the dumbest and most clueless motherfuckers on the board. She's not a Netphorian. She's a professional shit-talker.

juliana
07-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Says the person talking shit.

Blah blah blah.

Ram27
07-01-2014, 05:55 PM
For curious others

Oceania cruise: http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=176513
Machina II debacle: http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=102034
MCIS reissue casual fans: (maybe in) http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?p=3917259

themadcaplaughs
07-01-2014, 06:01 PM
A lot of this stuff was on the obaord, and I would not be surprised if that was a small factor in Billy's decision to wipe it completely. Even for a message board as bland as the official Smashing Pumpkins one, there was stuff written there about Monte that rivaled things here.

Regarding Lucky 13, there was a huge thread of that when that dpreville dude was really pushing for more information on Lucky 13/SPRC. Monte said that since the reaction to the survey he sent out about Lucky 13 was not positive, Billy had put the project on hiatus. Dpreville pointed out just how poor Monte's survey was, and requested that a professional business model be set up to gauge interest and set up orders. After that, a professional statistician who posted said he had contacted Monte offering any help he could provide, and even offered to help make a more valid survey. This made people on the oboard ballistic, and Monte had to start a Google Hangout chat to discuss everything.

The boat thing is well documented here. Someone took a picture of Billy and Monte hanging out on the boat before everyone else got in, and someone made buttons of it (not even kidding). Later, we were told Monte tried to block people from getting on the boat early, and was trying to monitor who got to talk to Billy.

As someone else pointed out, there is a long thread here about the Machina II vinyl on ebay back in 2012. It was the first time since 2005 that one popped up online. I do not think the bids came rushing in quite as fast as they did in 2005 (probably because Corgan has cheapened the band name so much) but it was still getting up there, and I believe was almost at the same price it was going for in 2005. Monte contacted the seller in private and apparently told her Billy would sue if sold the item. When multiple people pointed out that Billy had NO grounds for a law suit (it was her personal property she acquired legitimately) Monte ran off.

To the first poster, I apologize for rambling like this. But, as you can probably see, Monte's many stories are MUCH more interesting than Corgan's activity over the years. If I had to make a definitive list of stuff to check out post-SP 1 it would be...

Mary Star of the Sea: The Zwan album. Not great, but still pretty good. "Mary Star of the Sea" makes it worth admission.

Zeitgeist: Pretty much worth ignoring. "Tarnatula" was a good song, but the rest is very forgettable.

Teargarden by Kaleidyscope: I personally dug "A Song for a Son." "Widow Wake My Mind" and "Astral Planes" are worth listening to for a laugh. The music video for "Owata" is also a good laugh.

Oceania: "Violet Rays" was okay I guess..."Quasar" was the worst song Corgan has ever recorded in my opinion. Oh, and the one song people seemed genuinely excited about was called "As Rome Burns" and Corgan made a specific point of saying he wasn't going to record it.

T&T
07-01-2014, 06:05 PM
I have juliana on ignore and my netphora experience is better for it.

themadcaplaughs
07-01-2014, 06:07 PM
I attempted that, but found that most threads here were unreadable without juliana's comments since she so thoroughly monopolizes every conversation. At this point I no longer hate her. I just see her as someone who thinks of herself as an insider, but still seems mystified as to why the band pushes her away when she talks relentless crap about them.

juliana
07-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Monte would wins the sp cup.

I doubt Billy took the oboard down because of lucky 13 issues. I think he took it down because he wanted the official site to not have a message board. It isn't the first time he has taken out a board.

juliana
07-01-2014, 06:10 PM
I have juliana on ignore ad my netphora experience is better for it.

Of course, I don't masturbate over jimmy all day, why would you be interested in anything I say.

Poots
07-01-2014, 07:15 PM
This board is awesome. It is like a Galapagos Island of the internet that has developed all on it's own, seemingly without influence from the outside world or even a loose grip on reality. How wonderful it is to be a part of this.

The Monte guy sounds like Dwight Schrute. It reminds me of the "Booze Cruise" episode of the office. I need to go back and read some of the threads posted here to get a grip on how this message board evolved into this state. Are there any other essential readings to bring me up to speed?

I listened to some of the songs you guys suggested, but they really don't do anything for me. They don't sound awful, but just uninspired. This is typical of many musicians and bands after a number of years--they just turn to lumps of shit, like Pearl Jam did. The only ones that are still good are the ones that don't release every little piece of crap they happen to record, like Tool.

I also hate the production on the newer stuff I heard. When did Billy start moving his vocals up to the front like he was Whitney fucking Houston? That sounds like shit. He needs to lay the vocals back on level with the crushing guitars like he used to in the old days. And speaking of guitars, why does he do so many wimpy songs now and not the wall of fuzzed out blissful guitars? He used to do slower and softer songs in the old days but they were trippy and that made it ok but some of these tracks I've heard sound like they should be on a Mariah Carey Christmas album.

Who the hell is producing him now? A good producer and/or somebody in his life to tell him that the song he just wrote is a pile of shit and to start over again is the only thing that will save him. He seems like he's running amok.

Ram27
07-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Of course, I don't masturbate over jimmy all day, why would you be interested in anything I say.

You seem to talk about masturbating to Jimmy a lot

juliana
07-01-2014, 07:56 PM
FUCK YA! In the past you could probably get him to do it for you for heroin money, YEEEEEHAAAA

Ram27
07-01-2014, 07:58 PM
This board is awesome. It is like a Galapagos Island of the internet that has developed all on it's own, seemingly without influence from the outside world or even a loose grip on reality. How wonderful it is to be a part of this.

Netphoria's pretty awesome. There are tons of inside jokes and crap I still don't get at all.

The Monte guy sounds like Dwight Schrute. It reminds me of the "Booze Cruise" episode of the office.

Legit reference there. Monte is Dwight, BC is Michael, Jimmy is Jim, many fans are like Stanley.

I also hate the production on the newer stuff I heard. When did Billy start moving his vocals up to the front like he was Whitney fucking Houston? That sounds like shit. He needs to lay the vocals back on level with the crushing guitars like he used to in the old days. And speaking of guitars, why does he do so many wimpy songs now and not the wall of fuzzed out blissful guitars?

After Zwan he started taking singing lessons and now he sounds crappy. Tons of vibrato and it's really bad sounding. He literally sounds like he's gagging if you listen to recent concerts of him trying to sing old stuff.

"evolution of sound man!!! you must be a casual fan, stop living in the pass. SD is over"

Cool As Ice Cream
07-02-2014, 05:02 AM
thanks for turning this into a thread about monty without my help. i'm proud of you. i feel my work here is done.

fuzzyroes
07-02-2014, 05:56 AM
Monte would wins the sp cup.

I doubt Billy took the oboard down because of lucky 13 issues. I think he took it down because he wanted the official site to not have a message board. It isn't the first time he has taken out a board.

I doubt it. Corgan clearly went on the site during the period when he was hyping up the Tommy Lee announcement and was probably furious to see that everyone wanted Jimmy back. That JC thread was the only active thread at the time, so I'm pretty sure that's what set him off. He's admitted in the past to reading the forum during times when he's made announcements, like that time he freaked the fuck out over the fans reaction to his charity lunch... Ah man... Funny times. That C-Wilson thread was priceless, what a fuck tard.

Ram27
07-02-2014, 06:08 AM
Does he honestly think people ever wouldn't want Jimmy back?

Ram27
07-02-2014, 06:09 AM
Come back Jimmy
Show us what you got
Come back JC
You know I need you now

fuzzyroes
07-02-2014, 06:10 AM
Who the hell is producing him now? A good producer and/or somebody in his life to tell him that the song he just wrote is a pile of shit and to start over again is the only thing that will save him. He seems like he's running amok.

You mean you don't like the Corgan-Choir effect?

Man, I was just watching some SP3 teargarden pro shot, live shit for the first time since it came out and man, good on Billy to put the kibosh on that lineup

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mnXc3JMxiPs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Just god-awful

fuzzyroes
07-02-2014, 06:13 AM
Corgans guitar tone still slayed, but man, that was about it

Shallowed
07-02-2014, 06:13 AM
does u not likeing Mike burns

fuzzyroes
07-02-2014, 06:21 AM
The Monte guy sounds like Dwight Schrute. It reminds me of the "Booze Cruise" episode of the office. I need to go back and read some of the threads posted here to get a grip on how this message board evolved into this state. Are there any other essential readings to bring me up to speed?

No dude, Montes quite clearly the Stevie Janowski (from Eastbound and Down) of the SP community. The dynamic and relationship between he and Billy pretty much mirrors it.

fuzzyroes
07-02-2014, 06:22 AM
does u not likeing Mike burns

That whole band was terrible, Billy included. Just listen to Nicoles flat backups in that video... Just awful

Shallowed
07-02-2014, 06:29 AM
is yuo relly not like miek burn?

Shallowed
07-02-2014, 06:29 AM
rellY?

fuzzyroes
07-02-2014, 06:48 AM
He seems like a nice kid

Cool As Ice Cream
07-02-2014, 07:19 AM
That C-Wilson thread was priceless, what a fuck tard.

funny you're saying that about someone else.

juliana
07-02-2014, 08:14 AM
thanks for turning this into a thread about monty without my help. i'm proud of you. i feel my work here is done.

Montephoria will happen one day.

Cool As Ice Cream
07-02-2014, 09:14 AM
i feel like it just did!
welcome to montyphoria, everyone.

Poots
07-02-2014, 09:32 AM
No dude, Montes quite clearly the Stevie Janowski (from Eastbound and Down) of the SP community. The dynamic and relationship between he and Billy pretty much mirrors it.
My God, that is a chilling reference. It is strange that anyone, especially a rock star validated by millions of dollars and album sales, would want someone like that in their life. It's pretty telling about his emotional state of affairs.

I read this biography about Marlon Brando in which the title of the chapters were descriptive of each phase of his life. The first chapter was something like "Beginnings", then he started to get famous and there was an appropriate chapter title, and then a chapter called "On Top of the World" or something like that when he reached his peak of fame. When Brando started to do shitty movies in the 1960's and not care anymore, prefering to go to Tahiti and swing in a hammock and fuck native girls, the title of the chapter was "Flailing". I think that is the chapter of the Billy Corgan biography we are in. I hope he is getting laid at least.

toase
07-02-2014, 10:19 AM
I was about to disagree, but then, Urban Dictionary:

Flailing
1) To begin a, sometimes random and usually pointless task/project, with the full determination and intensity of perfection and completion. When high on crystal meth.

2) Spending an obscene amount of time on a task/project that usually would take no time at all to complete and/or would seem meaningless/pointless to someone else. When high on crystal meth

3) To answer someones question but not fully explaining what one was doing for a long period of time. When high on crystal meth

4) When going through a bin/basket/container full of anything to find what you are looking for; or for nothing in particular in hopes to find something useful. When high on crystal meth

Ok, d'accord.

juliana
07-02-2014, 11:28 AM
Monte became the golden fan because of his dedication to bill through the years. Billy recognized that Monte was there for the long haul when Monte turned up for every random thing Bill has done.

I was told by a friend of Monte that Bill feels that Monte has been bullied a lot which Bill feels has happened to him as well. He gave monte an opportunity for that reason. Bill may also recognize he has some disabilities and challenges.

Monte has shown himself capable, he treats billy as a boss. Monte will also do a lot of dirty work for bill.

I doubt Monte is a bad guy in his regular life, I just think when he is around billy the worst comes out because he wants to keep his relationship with Bill and the "power" he gets from the relationship is important to him.

All in all Monte is an interesting character.

Woody
07-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Also James Iha released an album last year that sounded more Smashing Pumpkins than anything Corgan has done since 2003.

Poots
07-02-2014, 12:39 PM
I don't really see how this Monte guy is that important or an answer in any way to the question "what has been going on with the Smashing Pumpkins in the past fourteen years?" However, he seems to have really driven a wedge between people on this board. One last question about him, does he even post on here or does he just fuck with everyone's minds from afar?

Cool As Ice Cream
07-02-2014, 01:06 PM
yes, he posts here. but way less than he used to.

he hasn't driven any wedge. we're all united in our hatred for monty.

juliana
07-02-2014, 01:17 PM
CAIC is just pretending to hate monte, he knows monte is the real glass in the machina story.

toase
07-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Also James Iha released an album last year that sounded more Smashing Pumpkins than anything Corgan has done since 2003.

true

panda show
07-02-2014, 01:54 PM
I doubt it. Corgan clearly went on the site during the period when he was hyping up the Tommy Lee announcement and was probably furious to see that everyone wanted Jimmy back. That JC thread was the only active thread at the time, so I'm pretty sure that's what set him off. He's admitted in the past to reading the forum during times when he's made announcements, like that time he freaked the fuck out over the fans reaction to his charity lunch... Ah man... Funny times. That C-Wilson thread was priceless, what a fuck tard.as far as I know, he took down the o-board before announcing that tommy lee will be playing on the record.

juliana
07-02-2014, 02:56 PM
He took down the oboard when he started nexus. This happened when he took down the whole zwan board for the billy corgan site.

themadcaplaughs
07-02-2014, 03:00 PM
Monte has become an interesting character because, in all honesty, his antics have become more entertaining than the music Billy puts out. If you want to check out some other gold around here...I'd suggest...

-When Monte tried to copy a hardcore fan's stash of (then) unreleased Pumpkins songs and demos when he was in the shower.

-The infamous "Billy Corgan Charity Lunch Auction:" another example of Billy trying to do something nice and suffering fallout from it.

-Monte attempting to make a music video/short film for "United States" and flying out board members to be in it.

-Gorilla suit

-The dude who pretended to have a conversation with Billy's brother and then posted fake pictures of it, receiving a hateful message from Billy.

-Devi-Ever

Also, another common theme has been Billy trying to build up each album as revolutionary, and then picking up his ball and going home when it does not meet expectations.

Zeitgeist: We got blog after blog post from Billy and Jimmy talking about how this was going to be raw, uncompromising rock music that "burned lies off our souls." The album was met with pretty average reviews and mediocre sales and Corgan blamed it on the fact that no one buys albums anymore.

Teargarden by Kaleidyscope: This was the album where Corgan was going to release a song every month for free online, with a collectible EP being released every fours songs. When the project was done, we'd get a box set including all 44 Teargarden songs, bonus tracks, and an art film. It was going to revolutionize how we consumed albums and was going to be a "return to the beginning" of Smashing Pumpkins. Corgan got out 10 songs and said it was not receiving the attention it deserved, and he still worked best in an album format.

Oceania: Basically Billy saying everything he released from 2007-2011 was just him warming up. This was going to be the album that managed to both echo old Smashing Pumpkins albums while moving the band into the future. The funny thing, it kind of worked. For a brief period there everyone in the mainstream press seemed to buy into Corgan's hype, and considered Oceania the best album since Mellon Collie. It is only now that people seems to realize it was (at best) a C+ album. Corgan recently stated that despite good reviews and fairly good sales, it did not garner the interest he wanted.

Ram27
07-02-2014, 03:05 PM
Reading it over all at once like this I can't stop cringing

Ram27
07-02-2014, 03:07 PM

Daily reminder that Corgan's bullshit about how he and JC were the only Pumpkins that mattered is bullshit.

slunken
07-02-2014, 03:13 PM

yea its been a rough 7 years

slunken
07-02-2014, 03:14 PM
i wonder if he'll call it quits again once the machina reissue is out

juliana
07-02-2014, 03:21 PM
Daily reminder that Corgan's bullshit about how he and JC were the only Pumpkins that mattered is bullshit.

Zeit was proof of it.

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 03:46 PM
here's a good pumpkins track that came out a couple years ago

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/9kNQeDlgBoc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

themadcaplaughs
07-02-2014, 03:48 PM

He really has bounced back and forth so many times on the album thing that it is kinda funny.

Zeitgiest: Album rocks. People just don't have the time to listen to it. Smashing Pumpkin's contract runs out with Warner Brothers and Corgan is NEVER going to compromise his music to a label again.

Teargarden: Album as we know it is dead. Billy is going to revolutionize it.

Oceania: Albums are still dead, but Billy is going to throw us a bone and make one. Not because it is what most people wanted all along, but because it helps Billy write better. Billy goes back to the record label to get a distribution deal for Oceania.

Whatever those two new albums are called: Corgan is right back with a major label (BMG) and is recording albums again.

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 03:48 PM

this is a swish right here

absolutely

never thought of it before

i can see monte and bill going to some kind of BBQ with monte dressed just like bill circa 1995 and bill making a complete ass out of himself in some kind of monument to awkwardness and uncomfortable feelings

themadcaplaughs
07-02-2014, 03:56 PM

I listened to some of the songs you guys suggested, but they really don't do anything for me. They don't sound awful, but just uninspired. This is typical of many musicians and bands after a number of years--they just turn to lumps of shit, like Pearl Jam did. The only ones that are still good are the ones that don't release every little piece of crap they happen to record, like Tool.

I also hate the production on the newer stuff I heard. When did Billy start moving his vocals up to the front like he was Whitney fucking Houston? That sounds like shit. He needs to lay the vocals back on level with the crushing guitars like he used to in the old days. And speaking of guitars, why does he do so many wimpy songs now and not the wall of fuzzed out blissful guitars? He used to do slower and softer songs in the old days but they were trippy and that made it ok but some of these tracks I've heard sound like they should be on a Mariah Carey Christmas album.

Pearl Jam is sort of the anithesis of Smashing Pumpkins. Both release albums that usually have one or two good songs, but are for the most part hollow shells of what the band used to be. The difference is that Pearl Jam has had a stable lineup for a long time, the people in the band seem to enjoy each others' company, and while they play a good number of new songs, they also play fan favorites and deep cuts for the hardcore fan base.

Smashing Pumpkins, since 2007, has had six different members, so it just seems to be whoever Corgan can stand at a given moment, and the second they cross him in some way they are gone. He insists on playing excessive amounts of new songs at concerts, and gripes about playing fan favorites.

Poots
07-02-2014, 04:03 PM
After the EMP goes off Corgan will wish he had played fan favorites at concerts. The only ones allowed into community defense shelters will be those with trade skills or fighting skills to help in the survival of the human race. Billy will be shot at the gate if he starts to sing anything post 1995 in his audition to get in the camp. Then he will probably be cannibalized by James Iha during the night before he too is shot the next morning for singing something from his solo album.

null123
07-02-2014, 04:21 PM
This board is awesome. It is like a Galapagos Island of the internet

LoL

Spira|_
07-02-2014, 05:05 PM
Poots listen to me, nothing happend with Smashing Pumpkins since 2000.
Except they were inducted into Rock Walk of Fame, Hollywood in 2008.

Just keep that in mind and be forever happy with your childwood band with which you lost your virginity!

Poots
07-02-2014, 05:25 PM
Poots listen to me, nothing happend with Smashing Pumpkins since 2000.
Except they were inducted into Rock Walk of Fame, Hollywood in 2008.

Just keep that in mind and be forever happy with your childwood band with which you lost your virginity!

But I lost my virginity to "Evenflow" :smoke:

Poots
07-02-2014, 05:27 PM
Or the first 30 seconds of Evenflow. By the time they went into the guitar solo, we were already at the Dairy Queen drive thru.

fuzzyroes
07-02-2014, 05:27 PM
as far as I know, he took down the o-board before announcing that tommy lee will be playing on the record.

Yes, but he took it down during the time between the "announcement of the announcement" of Tommy being on the record. So my guess is; Corgan probably stopped by the forum to see all the anticipation about the forthcoming announcement and was probably enraged that everyone was hoping that Jimmy would be back.

Poots
07-02-2014, 05:36 PM
Yes, but he took it down during the time between the "announcement of the announcement" of Tommy being on the record. So my guess is; Corgan probably stopped by the forum to see all the anticipation about the forthcoming announcement and was probably enraged that everyone was hoping that Jimmy would be back.

Yeah, but what can he reasonably expect? He can't think that everyone wouldn't want the original drummer back. Or that fans of his music and his era would give a fuck about someone like Tommy Lee.

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 05:40 PM
by the way, for a newbie you're quite good at the whole margin thing

fuzzyroes
07-02-2014, 05:44 PM
this is a swish right here

absolutely

never thought of it before

i can see monte and bill going to some kind of BBQ with monte dressed just like bill circa 1995 and bill making a complete ass out of himself in some kind of monument to awkwardness and uncomfortable feelings

Haha no doubt. Or during the 2nd season when Kennys going thru Stevies phone and theres all these pictures of Stevie imitating Kenny. Sorta reminds me of when Monte dressed up in the Zero outfit or when he was posting pictures holding up the same brand of water that Corgan always drinks.

The dynamics are exact though: Some total asshole who used to be famous interacting with a total dumbass who still idolizes the guy. And like Billy, Kenny just tolerates the guy because he likes the fandom and realizes that he can benefit from getting this guy to work for him for free.

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 06:53 PM
altogether, it's a pretty incredible comparison, fuzzball. *doffs cap*

getting a putz to work for you for free, yup yup yup

though i remember when you used to say we were totes jelly of him

juliana
07-02-2014, 07:03 PM
On the oboard he would say he was very professional and he loved his radio show.

Poots
07-02-2014, 07:50 PM
by the way, for a newbie you're quite good at the whole margin thing

Yeah, what's up with that? It's on every first post of every page?

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 08:22 PM
yeah buddy, i guess so!

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 08:23 PM
On the oboard he would say he was very professional

yeezus west, that is such a fucking lie too. i mean you could probably figure out something nice to say about monte but professional is not something i'd apply to the maestro of malapropisms

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 08:24 PM
also his longstanding policy of IDGAF when confronted with this and spelling errors is just SO PROFESSIONAL I CAN'T EVEN PUKE HARD ENOUGH

pale_princess
07-02-2014, 08:45 PM
I hope he is getting laid at least.

he's banging some waitress from his tea shop and airplane mode means NOTHING to them!

juliana
07-02-2014, 10:05 PM
She's just playing manager, she is richers than bills.

Poots
07-02-2014, 11:19 PM
Why has he never had children? At least that would get him to stop being so self centered.

...or maybe it wouldn't and he would be a really shitty father. He probably knows what he is doing on that point.

Ram27
07-02-2014, 11:37 PM
I could've sworn he had a kid that he brought onstage at some concert named Kevin or something.

Poots
07-02-2014, 11:56 PM
I could've sworn he had a kid that he brought onstage at some concert named Kevin or something.

Kevin? Billy's son is named Kevin? Not Kevin of the Dead Oceans or somesuch shit like that? Just Kevin Fucking Corgan?

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 12:00 AM
Why has he never had children?

why not

juliana
07-03-2014, 09:05 AM
yeezus west, that is such a fucking lie too. i mean you could probably figure out something nice to say about monte but professional is not something i'd apply to the maestro of malapropisms

Fuzzy was just sucking up to him. I wonder if I have any screen shots of him being wacko.

The guy would get told off on the oboard then come here and cry about it but tell the story in way that wasn't accurate so everyone looked like they agreed with corgan on everything or whatever.

My fave was when he told off susan from HU, saying she is stupid and didn't know anything. He had no idea it was her I think.

But Monte is professional.

juliana
07-03-2014, 10:10 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vwGvGni.png

Everyone was just saying that mike is a good drummer he can't be jimmy it isn't possible. On the oboard he loved monte praised him then on here calls us all monte followers.

I think the thread was deleted because one of the mods was mike's pal. Not cause of monte or anyone in the thread. The thread went on for pages.

http://i.imgur.com/AyDrJJH.png

http://i.imgur.com/XrS86KC.png

juliana
07-03-2014, 10:34 AM
OMG OMG I FOUND IT

http://i.imgur.com/vHCXcN7.png

T&T
07-03-2014, 11:30 AM
can we get the loser banned now?

with the proof!

fuzzyroes
07-03-2014, 04:42 PM
On the oboard he would say he was very professional and he loved his radio show.

Yer cray-cray. link? I liked the call in parts during his radio-show. But I only listened to like the first 2 shows. I never called his blog professional though

fuzzyroes
07-03-2014, 04:45 PM
though i remember when you used to say we were totes jelly of him

I was likely just trying to rustle some feathers in an attempt to troll in jest.

I did think people piled on him too much originally though. But I was just speaking outta my ass, ignorant to all of the history.

fuzzyroes
07-03-2014, 04:51 PM
OMG OMG I FOUND IT

http://i.imgur.com/vHCXcN7.png

The guy did a nice job with his debut radio show, who gives a fuck? And then you jealously tried to copy him right away by stealing his thunder, making your own abomination of a show in an a pathetic attempt to "1-up" the guy.

As far as the vote for the radio show or whatever: You guys are both obsessive fanboys, but at least Monte wasn't outright hated by the band. I personally still think that you're a bigger loser than him.

And Jesus, don't give me this crap about me always ragging on you and being a "stalker" when you're the one always flapping your gums about me while (creepily) saving old messages from some other website that I used to post on. I mean, that's just pathetic. You act as if that's some "smoking gun". Get a life.

fuzzyroes
07-03-2014, 05:03 PM
Fuzzy was just sucking up to him. I wonder if I have any screen shots of him being wacko.

My fave was when he told off susan from HU, saying she is stupid and didn't know anything. He had no idea it was her I think.

Yer a crazy cunt, you gotta get a life outside of this internet shit. You have a library of SP.com messageboard screen shots from years ago as if anyone actually cares about this "Nerf ball" nonsense.

I don't even know who Susan is. So she posted on an SP blog, biiiggggggg dealllllll, as if that makes her the official curator on all things SP

juliana
07-03-2014, 05:55 PM
LMAO, fuzzy's take on things is so funny.

fuzzyroes
07-03-2014, 06:19 PM
No, yer just a nerd who keeps screenshots from a Smashing Pumpkins message board

Shallowed
07-03-2014, 06:34 PM
What the fuck are you guys fighting about?

Get a room already.

juliana
07-03-2014, 08:07 PM
No, yer just a nerd who keeps screenshots from a Smashing Pumpkins message board

Who wouldn't screen shot someone calling monte a professional lol

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:07 PM
I was likely just trying to rustle some feathers in an attempt to troll in jest.

I did think people piled on him too much originally though. But I was just speaking outta my ass, ignorant to all of the history.

oh don't give me that

you were fresh to the damn board and you were like

oh man monte's an insider! so cool! it's cool to be an insider! i bet he's cool IRL!

and you noticed we all hated him, and you were like "what a bunch of jealous turds! You guys are mad!" and we were like LOL OKAY

then we explained why we hated monte

and then you were like oh

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:09 PM
But Monte is professional.

professionally mentally handicapped maybe

professionals go "oh it's self esteem, not self of steam. Gosh how embarassing, let me fix that."

Monte says: "That stuf is not impertant. so u think ur all that"

Rider
07-03-2014, 08:19 PM
What the fuck are you guys fighting about?

Get a room already.

They fight, they bite,
They bite and fight and bite,
Fight fight fight, bite bite bite

juliana
07-03-2014, 08:21 PM
Just in case someone gets the wrong idea: Monte > the universe

Shallowed
07-03-2014, 08:24 PM
But.... admit Monte knows some shit unlike spelling

Yes I admit he not only has a brain, but one that has the ability to contain knowledge, what an amazing feat.

Trotskilicious
07-03-2014, 08:29 PM
But.... admit Monte knows some shit unlike spelling

drawing a complete blank here

knows about the bill corgan? is that something i tip my hat to? no

sppunk
07-03-2014, 09:02 PM
juliana, you're ruining this already shit board. Chill the fuck out and take a break before I mandate one for you.

T&T
07-03-2014, 09:24 PM
juliana, you're ruining this already shit board. Chill the fuck out and take a break before I mandate one for you.

off with her head!

Shallowed
07-03-2014, 10:10 PM
Well, he gives you info to bitch about

Only legit info at that. If it doesn't come from Monte then it's questionable.

Shallowed
07-03-2014, 10:11 PM
Bitching on Netphoria about Netphoria bitching on Netphoria.

Rider
07-04-2014, 01:23 AM
She really is totally oblivious to how batshit crazy insane she is.

http://hello-juliana.tumblr.com/

11th May 2014

Now that Nicole is seemingly out of the band I feel it is okay to release this. Especially since Nicole believes she should be thanked by Billy and not ignored.

I wrote this to her a year ago after she had scapegoated me as the reason she defended Monte on her twitter. She ignored my private message to her which was really shitty considering my support of her.

If Corgan does ignore her and pretend she never existed, it is nothing but Karma. Nicole’s inflated might now deflate enough for her to realize it isn’t cool to treat someone like a nobody.

————————-

Dear Nicole,

I wanted to write to you to let you know my feelings on what happened. I think it is important to defend myself because I am noticing some inaccuracies said about me.

What I have been told is that my “passive aggressive” tweets about monte made you feel you were being called out as a hypocrite. I am sorry you felt that way, I thought it was pretty clear that I have been very supportive of you, as you said “always had your back”, I am not sure why you would feel I would believe you were hypocrite. I supported you because I believed that you are the best person for the band. I even continued to support you after I was attacked profusely on the oboard for it.

Nicole, I realize you regret your post however, you need to understand that the post was wrong not just because fans dislike monte, but because your worry about looking like a hypocrite made you do something hypocritical, you made a passive aggressive post yourself about how two wrongs don’t make a right. I am not sure why you didn’t privately msg me and ask me about my tweets, I know you have done that to others, I don’t know why I don’t deserve that same respect I have shown you, is it because I do not have a popular fan blog?

I want to be clear that although you followed me, I did not change my tweeting style to accommodate you and I didn’t start tweeting differently. .

I still believe in what I said in post on your FB, The Smashing Pumpkins is a brand and whom the band associates with has impact on that brand, perceived association is just as impactful as well. It doesn’t matter if no title or pay check was given, if monte is perceived as the fan rep because he is acting like it and no one from the band is calling him out then he is the fan rep. Monte is actively answering questions about band that are directed to Billy Corgan.
Monte is answering questions related to band business on the oboard and telling fans he will ask Billy for a response.
Monte was the head of the L13 and all members appointed were chosen by him and only he was allowed contact with Billy with in the group.
Crestfallen is the sole recipient of direct information (news, interviews, etc) from Billy Corgan.

I am not sure what other evidence is needed for SP to stop denying the relationship and start solving the issues but to be honest, I just don’t care anymore.

Rider
07-04-2014, 01:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLoNuWyTMes&index=3&list=UUUjvuosfTJAxpiBSxbXTSow

Cool As Ice Cream
07-04-2014, 01:43 AM
wtf

Shallowed
07-04-2014, 01:51 AM
Now that's research

fuzzyroes
07-04-2014, 04:23 AM
Who wouldn't screen shot someone calling monte a professional lol

He did a professional job with his radio-show... Especially in comparison to yours which sounded like some ditzy high-school girl gossiping on about Billy.

Say, why don't you share those "broadcasts" with everyone here? :)

fuzzyroes
07-04-2014, 04:37 AM
oh don't give me that

you were fresh to the damn board and you were like

oh man monte's an insider! so cool! it's cool to be an insider! i bet he's cool IRL!

and you noticed we all hated him, and you were like "what a bunch of jealous turds! You guys are mad!" and we were like LOL OKAY

then we explained why we hated monte

and then you were like oh

Eh, I've read netphoria for years, usually in passing, not consistently, but I guess I had totally missed all of the Monte hilarity.

I still don't think he seems like that bad of a guy to be honest. Sure, he's hilariously unintelligent and did some shady shit in the past, but he seems pretty harmless. I mean, even if he is a bigot, I think he generally sets out to mean well which is a lot more than some people out there do.

fuzzyroes
07-04-2014, 04:51 AM

Yiiikkkesss, that shits more crazy than I had even suspected. It kind of sucks for the band and the rest of us because it's shit like this that keeps the band from having any online interactions or dialogue with the fan community.

This part's especially insane "If Corgan does ignore her and pretend she never existed, it is nothing but Karma. Nicoleís inflated might now deflate enough for her to realize it isnít cool to treat someone like a nobody."

Yeah Juliana, the fact that Corgan continues to go thru a revolving door of musicians is all just a result of Nicole treating you like a "nobody"

Cool As Ice Cream
07-04-2014, 06:09 AM
i believe i've said this before (maybe it didn't in<fucking>clude juliana), but: you're both retarded.

now knock it off. nobody cares. get a room, or meet the banhammer. for fuck's sake!

slunken
07-04-2014, 06:11 AM
i believe i've said this before (maybe it didn't in<fucking>clude juliana), but: you're both retarded.

now knock it off. nobody cares. get a room, or meet the banhammer. for fuck's sake!

Signed

Trotskilicious
07-04-2014, 06:18 AM
no bans for anyone ever except banana the board is dead enough

Cool As Ice Cream
07-04-2014, 06:19 AM
fuck you trots

Cool As Ice Cream
07-04-2014, 06:21 AM
no wonder the board is dead: at least half of the posts are made by the airhead squad fuzzy, scotty and juliana. if you want to scare people away, that's exactly what you need.
i'd rather have no posts than 100 posts a day of those guys.

Trotskilicious
07-04-2014, 06:45 AM
hey now, if they made half then i'd be the other half and we know that's not true

hnibos
07-04-2014, 07:20 AM
Bitching on Netphoria about Netphoria bitching on Netphoria.

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/xzibit.png?w=500

juliana
07-04-2014, 07:49 AM

LMFAO rider calling any one else bat shit crazy is so funny, you are text book definition.

juliana
07-04-2014, 07:55 AM
Look at these losers going through my tumblr, then acting like when I post a screen shot of them acting a fool I am this awful person.

Rider is google searching or finding me on twitter or something. Yet he calls someone else bat shit crazy. How pathetic is this person?

Another thread turned into the juliana thread.
Am I too famous to post here, have I reached the monte level of cool?

adamdanger!
07-04-2014, 08:00 AM
Bat shit cool.

http://www.imgur.com/EFSpZsZ.jpeg

Ram27
07-04-2014, 08:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ZP236AA.gif

Shallowed
07-04-2014, 09:01 AM
Another thread turned into the juliana thread.
Am I too famous to post here, have I reached the monte level of cool?

You and furry zoes are the only people that care about anything you say

juliana
07-04-2014, 09:08 AM
yes, hence why rider is on my tumblr looking for things to attack me with because I posted some stuff about fuzzy.

Shallowed
07-04-2014, 09:16 AM
Ridicule is not caring.

juliana
07-04-2014, 09:21 AM
That doesn't make any sense. If you don't give a fuck, you don't give a fuck, you don't waste your time on something you don't care about.

If I had done the same as rider I would be called a stalker.

The rules are different for the people you like or the ones you perceive as popular.

reprise85
07-04-2014, 09:37 AM
honestly you should just let it go, juliana.

i know you want to defend yourself and everything, but this is a losing argument for you no matter what at this point.

juliana
07-04-2014, 09:44 AM
Ya I know you are right, but no matter what I post it is just the same story everytime. People make up retarded stuff about me and pass it off as fact.

I wouldn't even be here if I wasn't attacked on the forum because they disliked comments on I made on the oboard they tried to get sympathy here.

sppunk
07-04-2014, 10:05 AM
SHUT THE FUCK UP NO ONE CARES ABOUT GROUPIE BAND DRAMA FOR A SHITTY SHADOW OF A GROUP.

Seriouslly, cut this shit out both of you. Take it to PMs. I'm going to start mass pruning your posts.

juliana
07-04-2014, 10:12 AM
I would like all that stuff deleted actually.

Poots
07-04-2014, 11:06 AM
I think the two of you could have virtual skype sex and see if that relieved the tension. Then you could come on here afterwards and critique each other on form and technique and who came too soon and whathaveyou.

slunken
07-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Comments like the two above are worse than the actual comments by the the parties in question

T&T
07-04-2014, 02:45 PM
i'm convinced poots is someone we know from the forum already.
and we've never liked glitter anyways.

Poots
07-04-2014, 03:31 PM

If you tell me who you think I am, then I will search out that person's posts, study their behavior, and try to make my posts more like theirs. Anything to help you.

Cool As Ice Cream
07-04-2014, 06:08 PM
who was glitterpiss again? i forgot.

fuzzyroes
07-04-2014, 06:15 PM

I hate to say it, but I'm getting a serious C_Wilson vibe from this Poots guy. My apologies if I'm wrong... But it seems to make sense.

fuzzyroes
07-04-2014, 06:17 PM
Bat shit cool.

http://www.imgur.com/EFSpZsZ.jpeg

damn, Julianas actually pretty cute! atleast she has that going for her with her terrible personality

absof
07-04-2014, 06:22 PM
who was glitterpiss again? i forgot.

Shamano/carrie. Replies to almost anything.

Cool As Ice Cream
07-04-2014, 06:24 PM
oh yeah her
fuck you shimano cunt

slunken
07-04-2014, 06:57 PM
damn, Julianas actually pretty cute! atleast she has that going for her with her terrible personality

Lol

juliana
07-04-2014, 06:58 PM

You have bad taste.

Shallowed
07-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Stop flattering yourself. This board is better dead than having its corpse be raped by you.

slunken
07-04-2014, 07:19 PM
"i'm eccentric"

fuzzyroes
07-04-2014, 07:45 PM
Not quite. But at least this board wouldn't be so dead

Aren't you already posting at Belty's new message board? 1 SP message board isn't enough for you?

Shallowed
07-04-2014, 07:48 PM
I think you're a narcissistic idiot troll and you prove it time and time again.

Shallowed
07-04-2014, 07:55 PM
Well, I haven't recently suggested that someone wants to be raped.

fuzzyroes
07-04-2014, 07:59 PM
fuck guys, just get a room already, you're ruining these forums with yer bullshit

Shallowed
07-04-2014, 08:05 PM
Shut the fuck up, furry.

Shallowed
07-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Keep digging

darby
07-04-2014, 08:15 PM
do mods here have the power to mute members or is putting them on ignore the best i can do

darby
07-04-2014, 08:43 PM
i love seeing oboarders go from kissing my ass to this shit. it's amusing

pavementtune
07-04-2014, 08:43 PM
do mods here have the power to mute members
yes
or is putting them on ignore the best i can do
yes

Trotskilicious
07-04-2014, 09:59 PM
i bet poots is belty

juliana
07-04-2014, 10:51 PM
i bet poots is belty

Hmmm, You might be right. He did say something sexist!

U r slothing n'ow!

Trotskilicious
07-04-2014, 10:58 PM
ham sandwiches

Trotskilicious
07-04-2014, 10:58 PM
If you tell me who you think I am, then I will search out that person's posts, study their behavior, and try to make my posts more like theirs. Anything to help you.

beltystyle

juliana
07-04-2014, 11:04 PM
I wonder if Poots goes into KFC and demands that the "hoochie mama" about to close makes him a frosty.

Beltystyle

Corgan's Bluff
07-05-2014, 02:34 AM
I guess this thread needs a slight change of it's heading now:

WHY totally ignorant of NETPHORIA for the past 14 years

Poots
07-05-2014, 09:15 AM
Well ok, I'll look up beltystyle and try to be more like him in my posting.

I think it's kind of sad that no one here thinks that someone completely new would want to join this message board, so anyone new must be an old, kicked-out poster trying to make a comeback.

I'm not sure what the point would be for me to try to hide it if I really was an old poster, but whatever. I'm an old SP fan who has never posted here. I joined to find out more about the band for the past few years. It really is as simple as that. I once posted on the official board years ago and got booted out for making non-worshipful comments about the band. Cool As Ice Cream says he remembers a post I made there 15 years ago. After that, I haven't been a member of any Smashing Pumpkins board.

I am not a part of a JFK-style conspiracy to infiltrate the board, gain trust, then use the things you say against you to ruin your Netphoria experience, coming out from behind the curtain at an opportune time to tell everyone I am really BillySecks1979 from Netphoria version 1.0 and you have all been fooled.

But on second thought, that sounds a lot more interesting, so carry on.

Poots
07-05-2014, 09:31 AM
Hmmm, You might be right. He did say something sexist!

U r slothing n'ow!

What did I say that was sexist? That you have a small brain because you're a woman? While that seems to be true in your case, the quote was actually a joke from the movie Anchorman. It was a failed attempt at humor.

Others with astronomical post counts seem to say sexist things towards you all the time. Maybe when my post count reaches 20,000 I can call people cunts and whatnot without rebuke. Until then however, please accept my apologies for saying that your brain was a third the size of mine because you have ovaries.

On a side note, I'm glad that I'm learning so much about what the Smashing Pumpkins have been up to in this thread.

T&T
07-05-2014, 09:52 AM
Cool As Ice Cream says he remembers a post I made there 15 years ago.
:rofl:

Poots
07-05-2014, 09:56 AM
:love::love::rofl:

Trotskilicious
07-05-2014, 02:42 PM
I think it's kind of sad that no one here thinks that someone completely new would want to join this message board, so anyone new must be an old, kicked-out poster trying to make a comeback.

it's because of the margin, and the sucking up

Trotskilicious
07-05-2014, 02:43 PM
and your hair looks stupid

juliana
07-05-2014, 03:14 PM
What did I say that was sexist? That you have a small brain because you're a woman? While that seems to be true in your case, the quote was actually a joke from the movie Anchorman. It was a failed attempt at humor.

Others with astronomical post counts seem to say sexist things towards you all the time. Maybe when my post count reaches 20,000 I can call people cunts and whatnot without rebuke. Until then however, please accept my apologies for saying that your brain was a third the size of mine because you have ovaries.

On a side note, I'm glad that I'm learning so much about what the Smashing Pumpkins have been up to in this thread.

Hi belt!

Trotskilicious
07-05-2014, 03:40 PM
IKR???

juliana
07-05-2014, 03:50 PM
Trots the troll bounty hunter.

Poots
07-05-2014, 05:28 PM
it's because of the margin, and the sucking up

It doesn't take much time or intelligence to figure out that the board margin is fucked up. Who have I sucked up to? I thought I was being sexist.

Poots
07-05-2014, 05:37 PM
and your hair looks stupid

My mother said that this is the way a gentleman wears his hair.

SPumpkinsUK
07-06-2014, 06:11 PM
14 years ago I was ignorant of SP. I miss those days...

juliana
07-06-2014, 07:30 PM
Is spuk poots now?

Poots
07-06-2014, 07:59 PM
Are you that cat in your avatar?

Trotskilicious
07-06-2014, 10:09 PM
on the other hand i don't think beltzhaaszzaaarr would have ever seen the royal tennenbaums, not enough positive christian messages in that one

also hipsters

juliana
07-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Why has belt disapeared right before this poots appears?

Poots
07-06-2014, 10:25 PM
What's your cat's name?

whywontyoulistn
07-07-2014, 07:50 AM
14 years ago I was ignorant of SP. I miss those days...

I thought you'd given up on everything to do with SP; are you back?

SPumpkinsUK
07-07-2014, 03:52 PM
I thought you'd given up on everything to do with SP; are you back?

Yes and no. I hate leaving things unfinished and there's still a lot to upload on youtube. Plus there's some unfinished business I had going on until everything imploded. I've got other commitments elsewhere regarding doing things I enjoy doing so I'm back on a purely casual basis.

It's a long story, boring story.