View Full Version : i just did 5 pull-ups

yo soy el mejor
06-25-2014, 10:42 PM
i'm up from 2 (although last summer i got to 9)

"What Iím doing is the thing I want to do. I donít care what other people think. If the rest of the world disagrees and says I shouldnít waste my time, I still will be a bodybuilder. I love it. I love the feeling in my muscles." -Arnold Schwarzenegger

yo soy el mejor
06-25-2014, 10:43 PM
"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping.".

Trotskilicious
06-25-2014, 10:44 PM
i just ate an entire ham by myself

yo soy el mejor
06-25-2014, 10:44 PM
like the kind at christmas?

yo soy el mejor
06-25-2014, 10:45 PM
i bet i eat more than you do.

yo soy el mejor
06-25-2014, 10:45 PM
not of christmas ham, though. that is guhross.

Trotskilicious
06-25-2014, 10:53 PM
it's possible i don't eat THAT much i just eat CONSISTENTLY poorly

hamburgers
cookies
fried shit
sausage
cheese on everything, ever, all the time

Order 66
06-25-2014, 10:55 PM
i'm down to 145 lbs from 180 last year.. current regimen is an hour on the elliptical, two pieces of chicken a day with a serving of egg whites and carrots as a snack

i feel like i'm going to die

Trotskilicious
06-25-2014, 10:57 PM
that sounds horrible

for lunch today i had a bahn mi and a kiwi smoothie with some of those hrrible little fucking bobos in the bottom what the FUCK is up with that SHIT seriously WHO THE FUCK THINKS THAT IS GOOD

Order 66
06-25-2014, 10:58 PM
i;m having "veggie bacon" right now as a reward. only two pieces is 60 calories? that should be like 10 calories. fuck me

yo soy el mejor
06-25-2014, 11:01 PM
that sounds horrible

yeah. you can't keep that up forever. you going to keep that up forever?

yo soy el mejor
06-25-2014, 11:03 PM
for dinner i had a handful of popcorn, oreos (oh shit i just remembered i still have some in my bag), a pear, and leftover shepherd's pie.

uh, what is bahn mi?

pavementtune
06-25-2014, 11:05 PM
i'm up from 2 (although last summer i got to 9)

damn good, I never managed more than 8. Now it's 3 and a miserable attempt to 4.

Order 66
06-25-2014, 11:05 PM
i would like to think i could... but reality is i probably won't. i just want a six pack but that flab just KEEPS AT IT. FUCK YOU FLAB

yo soy el mejor
06-25-2014, 11:11 PM
damn good, I never managed more than 8. Now it's 3 and a miserable attempt to 4.

it's wild how quickly you can lose it, ya know. even though i was strong last summer, i was down to 91, which was gross. it's why i started lifting weights, to stay fit and keep my weight up. and i'm way happier with my body. :o

how do you exercise?

yo soy el mejor
06-25-2014, 11:14 PM
i would like to think i could... but reality is i probably won't. i just want a six pack but that flab just KEEPS AT IT. FUCK YOU FLAB

http://www.coolest-homemade-costumes.com/images/coolest-homemade-six-pack-of-busch-group-costume-8-21300116.jpg

pavementtune
06-25-2014, 11:20 PM
91 lbs???? Fuck.

I couldn't exercise for several months, I started again this spring, but I'm nothing what I'd call fit.
The how depends, I'd need more regularity and that would need more discipline when I'm staying in some hotel.

i'm down to 145 lbs from 180 last year.. current regimen is an hour on the elliptical, two pieces of chicken a day with a serving of egg whites and carrots as a snack

i feel like i'm going to die

145 is perfectly slim (assuming you are taller than 5') - are you trying to keep that weight or do you want to reach the skinny level?

Order 66
06-25-2014, 11:27 PM
i never thought i could get to that weight and i'm happy with it. but i thought once i got to that there'd be abs i could grate cheese with and cheek bones you could poke out eyes with

but i suffer from body dysmorphia so

pavementtune
06-25-2014, 11:37 PM
It's a bit of a downer that less exercise and sports were enough for a flat/trained belly, nice legs and to feel fit altogether a few years ago.
Time to face gravity, I guess.

Trotskilicious
06-26-2014, 12:02 AM
uh, what is bahn mi?

vietnamese sandwich, made with all kinds of meats like typical sandwiches, on a baguette and instead of lettuce and tomato it's usually like hot pepper (jalapeno in this case), shredded carrots and cucumber.

i'm finding out the vietnamese completely rule at making french breads and pastries

Trotskilicious
06-26-2014, 12:05 AM
i've had croissants from this vietnamese owned bakery around the corner and then at a cambodian owned one near work and in both cases they absolutely obliterate any other croissant i've ever had in my entire life. i was looking at the croissants that they had on display at the bahn mi shop and they looked impressive

The exploding boy
06-26-2014, 01:19 AM
vietnamese sandwich, made with all kinds of meats like typical sandwiches, on a baguette and instead of lettuce and tomato it's usually like hot pepper (jalapeno in this case), shredded carrots and cucumber.

i'm finding out the vietnamese completely rule at making french breads and pastries

duh. I love vietnamese sandwiches and pastries. though here its much easier to find chinese bakeries which are also really good and kinda tend to make similar things to vietnamese bakeries anyway. I think a lot of these figure they'll just cover the whole... palette of asian pastries.

yo soy el mejor
06-26-2014, 07:03 AM
i've had croissants from this vietnamese owned bakery around the corner and then at a cambodian owned one near work and in both cases they absolutely obliterate any other croissant i've ever had in my entire life. i was looking at the croissants that they had on display at the bahn mi shop and they looked impressive

thanks for the idea of grabbing a croissant-like pastry this morning. it's from a mexican bakery, though, so i s'pose i will have to suffer.

duovamp
06-26-2014, 07:16 AM
Everybody wanna be a bodybuilder. Nobody wanna lift these heavy-ass weights.