D.
06-09-2014, 11:45 AM
margin

duovamp
06-09-2014, 11:50 AM
Margin'd

Trotskilicious
06-09-2014, 12:10 PM
liberal psy op false flag gun control micropenis jonathan monte obama conspiracy nwo

D.
06-09-2014, 12:19 PM
I don't get the margin thing. :( Is my first post visible to everyone else?

duovamp
06-09-2014, 12:34 PM
It extends downward through every post so far in this thread. To me.

Trotskilicious
06-09-2014, 12:41 PM
http://gawker.com/neighbors-say-vegas-shooters-were-white-supremacists-b-1588026886

Witnesses to the mass shooting that killed two Las Vegas police officers and a Walmart shopper Sunday say the murderers shouted: "This is the start of a revolution." We now know what kind of revolution they had in mind, Gadsden flag and all.

The as-yet unnamed man-and-woman killing duo, decked out in paramilitary gear and vowing to do "the next Columbine," were right-wing anti-government militants who dabbled in white supremacist movements and bragged about camping out with other armed activists at the Cliven Bundy ranch standoff last spring, according to the Las Vegas Sun:

Residents at an apartment complex where it appeared the two lived together said they had a reputation for spouting racist, anti-government views, bragging about their gun collection and boasting that they'd spent time at Cliven Bundy's ranch during a recent standoff there between armed militia members and federal government agents.

The duo also told people they planned to commit a mass shooting, said Brandon Moore, a resident of the complex.

"They were handing out white-power propaganda and were talking about doing the next Columbine," Moore said...

Residents who spoke about the assailants all mentioned the couple's relationship with Bundy.

Oak Tree resident Sue Hale said the two told her they were in Bunkerville during the standoff, which occurred in April after federal authorities began conducting a roundup of Bundy's cattle. Bundy had defied the government by grazing the cattle on public land without a permit.

"Yap, yap, yap. They were always running their mouths," Hale said.
The married couple first killed two police officers and took their guns from a Cici's Pizza before holing up in a Walmart across the street, where they killed one bystander before eventually turning their guns on themselves, according to a Las Vegas Review-Journal investigation:

Witnesses told police one of the shooters yelled "This is the start of a revolution" before shooting the officers. Gillespie later said he could not confirm that.

The shooters then stripped the officers of their weapons and ammunition and badges, according to a law enforcement official with knowledge of the investigation. They then covered the officers with something that featured the Gadsden flag, a yellow banner with a coiled snake above the words, "Don't tread on Me."

The flag is named for Christopher Gadsden a Revolutionary War general who designed it. It has recently come back in vogue as an adopted symbol of the American tea party movement....
The Review-Journal, too, got a similar sketch of the murderers from neighbors at their apartment complex:

Several neighbors identified the man as Jared, while one called the woman Amanda.

Like many of the neighbors contacted, Krista Koch said she didn't know the couple's last names. She described them as "militant." They talked about planning to kill police officers, "going underground" and not coming out until the time was right to kill.

Brandon Monroe, 22, has lived in the complex for about two weeks. He said the man who lived in the apartment that was being searched often rambled about conspiracy theories. He often wore camouflage or dressed as Peter Pan to work as a Fremont Street Experience street performer. A woman lived with him, Monroe said, but he didn't see her as often.

They were weird people, Monroe said, adding that he thought the couple used methamphetamine.
As the families of the deceased mourned Sunday, the Review-Journal contacted Carol Bundy, wife of the racially insensitive and historically unattuned rancher whose Bunkerville standoff with state and federal law enforcement became ground zero for anti-government, pro-gun activists in April.

Carol Bundy argued that there couldn't be a connection between the Las Vegas rampage and the battle of Bunkerville. "I have not seen or heard anything from the militia and others who have came to our ranch that would, in any way, make me think they had an intent to kill or harm anyone," she said.

Trotskilicious
06-09-2014, 12:41 PM
there we go

Order 66
06-09-2014, 12:47 PM
i still cant see it

D.
06-09-2014, 12:54 PM
http://gawker.com/vegas-shooters-facebook-warnings-i-will-willingly-die-1588078660

http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--2LWhKShn--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/a5borzhi4eailxpjpmdj.jpg

Order 66
06-09-2014, 01:26 PM
they look real cool

Trotskilicious
06-09-2014, 01:33 PM
do they practice kink

hnibos
06-09-2014, 02:03 PM
This is all just a distraction from everything being Obamas fault. We even stopped talking about the horrors of Obamacare in Montana.

The exploding boy
06-09-2014, 02:10 PM
This is again engineered by obama to help pass gun laws.

(in before TOC)

Trotskilicious
06-09-2014, 02:10 PM
i heard today at work that obamacare was ruining someone's life again, they didn't provide any specifics beyond vague rambling about the marketplace and fascism but i believed them

hnibos
06-09-2014, 02:21 PM
I can't wait til we have a woman president and everything can stop being that niggers fault and start being that cunts fault.

The Omega Concern
06-10-2014, 12:04 AM
right on cue after Holder introduced a revival of a law enforcement group to investigate those it designates as domestic terrorists. what a coincidence. along with all the fancy tag lines the newspeak loves to exhale. fastball, right down the pocket.

MK Ultra's a fucked up thing man.

This also bolster's Law Enforcements modern meme of 'us vs them' in many ranks. These satanists that rule atm, they some mothafuckas. they play for keeps. and they use all means necessary.

not saying this Vegas thing is that. but my Spidey sense went off at the initial "This is a Revolution" quote and what I've heard of it since fits the profile of staged agenda. one way or the other, its just another brick in the wall. right now i'm gonna check the hockey score, i missed the game tonight damnit.

Future Boy
06-10-2014, 12:07 AM
vegas thing probably is that though, what else could it be

D.
06-10-2014, 12:08 AM
These satanists that rule atm, they some mothafuckas. they play for keeps. and they use all means necessary.
http://walluminati.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/666_Pentagram_Wallpaper.jpg

The Omega Concern
06-10-2014, 12:44 AM
I can't wait til we have a woman president and everything can stop being that niggers fault and start being that cunts fault.

you a glp'er? : P

The exploding boy
06-10-2014, 12:53 AM

you know it. goddam bitches.

yo soy el mejor
06-10-2014, 01:22 AM
who said there would be tea?

I'm Hardcore
06-10-2014, 01:26 AM
right on cue after Holder introduced a revival of a law enforcement group to investigate those it designates as domestic terrorists. what a coincidence. along with all the fancy tag lines the newspeak loves to exhale. fastball, right down the pocket.

MK Ultra's a fucked up thing man.

This also bolster's Law Enforcements modern meme of 'us vs them' in many ranks. These satanists that rule atm, they some mothafuckas. they play for keeps. and they use all means necessary.

not saying this Vegas thing is that. but my Spidey sense went off at the initial "This is a Revolution" quote and what I've heard of it since fits the profile of staged agenda. one way or the other, its just another brick in the wall. right now i'm gonna check the hockey score, i missed the game tonight damnit.

honestly please call 911 on yourself bro

The Omega Concern
06-10-2014, 02:10 AM
vegas thing probably is that though, what else could it be

You wanna count all the left wing talking points with this one?

assign any right wing 'revolution' talk to extremism. check.
"don't tread on me" flag and a swastika. yup.
neighbors mention they talked about how they didn't like the government and the cops. check.
married hetero couple. of course.
investigators are trying to piece together details on how the couple graduated from anti-government rhetoric to murder. bingo.
part of the Bundy stand off in Nevada. you betcha

what the AG said last week, this from the LA Times:

Though the original task force, which was little known, focused mainly on right-wing zealots, Holder’s version is aimed at U.S. citizens or visitors radicalized via the Internet. Holder said the government will continue to fight terrorists abroad.

“But we also must concern ourselves with a different type of threat. We face an escalating danger from self-radicalized individuals within our own borders,” he said.

“Now -- as the nature of the threat we face evolves to ******* the possibility of individual radicalization via the Internet -- it is critical that we return our focus to potential extremists here at home,” Holder said.

A re-branding of Al-Qaeda designed to marginalize political opponents. nice touch.

Fonzie
06-10-2014, 02:31 AM
Jesus. How many guns you got, holmes?

The Omega Concern
06-10-2014, 02:49 AM
honestly please call 911 on yourself bro

well you seeee... the thing about MK Ultra ops is that they can't be proved. Least not yet, but moreover, it aint even worth get into.

I will say at least with the Aurora shootings, you had things you can point to like witnesses claiming more than one guy wearing mask, and how the shooter was a scholar in neuroscience and mind control and had gov handlers and his father was part of the Libor scandal. You can say the Tsarnarov brothers were interviewed by the FBI and knew who they were so it was just a show when the FBI asked the public to help identify them. Sandy Hook has got some weird witchcraft shit going on, oh, and the event got exposed with that sharpshooter in the fatigues running around in full view, arrested put in the front seat of an unmarked police car and then...?

but this Vegas tragedy, looks like the freaks did it on their own. Did they get a little psychotronic weaponry push along the way? Never can tell. If the Illuminati pulled the MK Ultra jedi mindfuck in some manner though, they played their ace card, so I can see why they'd play it all the way in their newspeak of the day. The narrative of this event makes me suspect, that's about it. Like I said, one way or other, just another brick in the wall.

So have it anti-gun Libs. Here's an obvious validation of all your intuitions about such people who supported Bundy or have anti-government views. You should push for having opposing views of the coming gun legislation to be tantamount to treason, I'd bet you could get it with OHolder.

SuckSuckStyle
06-10-2014, 06:13 AM
These satanists that rule atm, they some mothafuckas.

you mean luciferians. don't get lazy.

xo

D.
06-10-2014, 12:31 PM
Another shooting... this time in Oregon...

http://gawker.com/there-are-reports-of-an-active-shooter-at-reynolds-high-1588673807

BUT DONT WORRY WE WONT TAKE ANY OF THE GUNS AWAY WE WANT TO BE SAFE FROM GUNS

Trotskilicious
06-10-2014, 12:45 PM
psyop obama conspiracy alex jones second amendment fascim jonathan micropenis monte FEMA camps injustice guns NRA open carry

duovamp
06-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Just another excuse they'll use to take our guns away, then they'll start the mass murders.

The exploding boy
06-10-2014, 01:19 PM
psyop obama conspiracy alex jones second amendment fascim jonathan micropenis monte FEMA camps injustice guns NRA open carry

Youre supposed to link those words together with articles verbs, adjectives and so on so they appear to vaguely make sense. Just read TOC's posts and you'll figure it out.

D.
06-10-2014, 01:35 PM
Stfu explode boy it's a Netphorian meme goddamn it

The exploding boy
06-10-2014, 01:39 PM
Yeah cause i should have caught up with the past ten years to figure that out. Makes perfect sense. How dare i not know. I will refrain from quoting anything from now on just in case.

duovamp
06-10-2014, 01:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yrvxQea.jpg

D.
06-10-2014, 01:55 PM
Yeah cause i should have caught up with the past ten years to figure that out. Makes perfect sense. How dare i not know. I will refrain from quoting anything from now on just in case.

You could refrain from posting entirely.

The exploding boy
06-10-2014, 02:49 PM
You could put me on ignore. I was hoping you had for a while. I know i've been trying real hard to ignore you myself. It's hard cause everytime I see a picture of you in the pic thread or have to read you mention for the x times how much you're into Vampire Weekend like the boring little hick hipster that you are I really want to spew word vomit everywhere but then I keep it in my pants.

Shit, i guess i didn't keep it in my pants now. Look all i'm saying is, please die. And if you can't do the world this favor, at least start ignoring me. I'm gonna go back to doing that with you starting right after this period --->.

D.
06-10-2014, 03:11 PM
I'm a hick. Congrats on originality.:idea:

D.
06-10-2014, 03:12 PM
But seriously does anyone on this board even like you?

D.
06-10-2014, 03:15 PM
The vampire weekend thing is a long running not-quite-inside joke between me and trots. See that's your problem. You come back here after a decade, a loud mouthed misogynistic know it all, and you are so clueless about anything. Instead of reading some old posts to get the general feel of the place you just stomp in here as if you belong here anymore.

Trotskilicious
06-10-2014, 04:24 PM
i'm just telling u how i feel about vampire wehrmacht, hipster hitler

Trotskilicious
06-10-2014, 04:25 PM
Just another excuse they'll use to take our guns away, then they'll start the mass murders.

THAT'S WHEN THEY'LL ALL MAKE US GET ON STATE HEALTH INSURANCE

duovamp
06-10-2014, 05:10 PM
This is my nightmare.

Trotskilicious
06-10-2014, 05:17 PM
then honest, godfearing heterosexual taxpayers will be paying for sex changes for left coast degenerate sex crazed liberals

scottytheoneand
06-10-2014, 05:43 PM
it's ok if it's male to female. I'll pay for that.

D.
06-10-2014, 05:49 PM
BUT I AIN'T UH QUEEAH!

duovamp
06-10-2014, 06:20 PM
I have to pay for Satanic sex changes but yet prayer isn't in school.

The exploding boy
06-10-2014, 06:21 PM
The vampire weekend thing is a long running not-quite-inside joke between me and trots. See that's your problem. You come back here after a decade, a loud mouthed misogynistic know it all, and you are so clueless about anything. Instead of reading some old posts to get the general feel of the place you just stomp in here as if you belong here anymore.

If you knew how much i don't give a shit about belonging or people liking me. I'm pretty sure at one point or another most people on this board have already told me to shut up or expressed that they wish i would go away and if they haven't it was implied or i can read it in their tone. Unlike most people, my life doesn't revolve around the approval of others (good thing otherwise id have killed myself already). In fact when it comes to people like you, i thrive on your disapproval.

It's actually pretty fucking pathetic that you feel i should have "gotten a feel of the place" before i started posting. Like i should give a shit, like i'm gonna go over a few dozen pages to make sure i'll "fit in" and that i know what all the major memes here and who's who and what's what. It didnt matter to me. I didnt even think i'd still be posting after a week, i'm frankly not sure why i still am, i think partly to piss you and scotty and the rest off. i never felt or acted like i "own the place", that's your fucked up perception, no one owns the place, it's a forum on the internet, it doesn't matter for shit.

I don't even know why you would think that i felt like i had any sort of importance but for what it's worth this place hasn't changed much, the people are older and pretty much everyone that was here then is gone but the core is pretty much the same kind of dicks as before for the most part. It's the same attitude as always, one of constant confrontation and people telling each other to shut the fuck up and "no one care" and the same sarcastic bullshit (and if you think it isn't this way id invite you to go to almost ANY other forum online, i know none of those i've been to in the past 15 years were as bad, not even close and that includes small non kids friendly forums of nerds). There was nothing new or special to learn about this forum i hadn't figured out five mins after i started posting here again.

And actually, being a loud mouthed belligerent know it all is pretty much half the people on here so come to think of it, i guess i DO belong...

P.s: I'm looking forward to scotty replying something clever like shut the fuck up. or maybe some other predictable asshole will say something about wall of text or tldr.

duovamp
06-10-2014, 06:22 PM
The exploding boy please.

D.
06-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Lol like I'm going to read that.

Bloated gasbag.

D.
06-10-2014, 06:40 PM
Guys I have opinions and I'm gonna write a dissertation on them

duovamp
06-10-2014, 08:16 PM
I don't even read my own posts, let alone other people's.

Order 66
06-10-2014, 09:12 PM
i read all of that. he's pretty much spot on. also i'm a liar

vixnix
06-10-2014, 09:20 PM
Sometimes when non-US citizens read stuff like this, we sing the Team America theme tune and pretend to headband. You know, for cheap kicks.

http://alienationmentale.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/teamamerica_1024.jpg

scottytheoneand
06-10-2014, 10:11 PM
it's like TOC but instead of government conspiracies it's Netphoria conspiracies

Trotskilicious
06-11-2014, 12:40 AM
yeah team america is wildly unpopular here, nobody ever thinks that should be the national anthem or finds it amusing at all. pretty sure it was made by germans, too.

vixnix
06-11-2014, 12:58 AM
it's just a cheap laugh, because wacky stuff is so commonplace in the US that it gets written off as "just more wacky stuff happening in the US"

Could be those puritanical, divergent personality genes.

Trotskilicious
06-11-2014, 01:09 AM
i'm guessing it's the guns and love of violence

vixnix
06-11-2014, 01:16 AM
Yeah but that doesn't explain this kind of stuff

http://www.marryyourpet.com

The exploding boy
06-11-2014, 11:34 AM
Lol like I'm going to read that.

Bloated gasbag.

You really are a fucking moron. Please don't address me ever again and i'll do you this favor myself.

hnibos
06-11-2014, 11:51 AM
If you knew how much i don't give a shit about belonging or people liking me. I'm pretty sure at one point or another most people on this board have already told me to shut up or expressed that they wish i would go away and if they haven't it was implied or i can read it in their tone. Unlike most people, my life doesn't revolve around the approval of others (good thing otherwise id have killed myself already). In fact when it comes to people like you, i thrive on your disapproval.

It's actually pretty fucking pathetic that you feel i should have "gotten a feel of the place" before i started posting. Like i should give a shit, like i'm gonna go over a few dozen pages to make sure i'll "fit in" and that i know what all the major memes here and who's who and what's what. It didnt matter to me. I didnt even think i'd still be posting after a week, i'm frankly not sure why i still am, i think partly to piss you and scotty and the rest off. i never felt or acted like i "own the place", that's your fucked up perception, no one owns the place, it's a forum on the internet, it doesn't matter for shit.

I don't even know why you would think that i felt like i had any sort of importance but for what it's worth this place hasn't changed much, the people are older and pretty much everyone that was here then is gone but the core is pretty much the same kind of dicks as before for the most part. It's the same attitude as always, one of constant confrontation and people telling each other to shut the fuck up and "no one care" and the same sarcastic bullshit (and if you think it isn't this way id invite you to go to almost ANY other forum online, i know none of those i've been to in the past 15 years were as bad, not even close and that includes small non kids friendly forums of nerds). There was nothing new or special to learn about this forum i hadn't figured out five mins after i started posting here again.

And actually, being a loud mouthed belligerent know it all is pretty much half the people on here so come to think of it, i guess i DO belong...

P.s: I'm looking forward to scotty replying something clever like shut the fuck up. or maybe some other predictable asshole will say something about wall of text or tldr.

Jesus christ, where is your self awareness?

The exploding boy
06-11-2014, 12:55 PM
i think i am? I think i pretty much recognized i'm a belligerent asshole right there. I am the pot, this forum is the kettle. I am calling both black. Or what other thing should i be self aware about that i'm not?

Trotskilicious
06-11-2014, 01:26 PM
Youre complaing that people tell you to shut the fuck up and no one care when thats most of your schtick, just in paragraph form

scottytheoneand
06-11-2014, 02:37 PM
i think i am? I think i pretty much recognized i'm a belligerent asshole right there. I am the pot, this forum is the kettle. I am calling both black. Or what other thing should i be self aware about that i'm not?

http://syncexchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/cry-baby.jpg

The exploding boy
06-11-2014, 03:02 PM
Youre complaing that people tell you to shut the fuck up and no one care when thats most of your schtick, just in paragraph form

I really don't mean to drag this on but that's kinda bs. Aside from maybe scotty (and maybe TOC not sure) when have i told people to shut the fuck up or "no one care"? (and probably 80% of my posts don't make more than 3 lines, this one not included)

Have i been confrontational in my opinion sharing? yes. Have i told people to shut the fuck up or made snarky comments that no one cares? I don't think so. Aside from D here and scotty and TOC i don't think i've ever called anyone names and if i DID do it it was in retaliation. I mean i can take the abuse, its the fucking internet, but i'ts bs to say i have been dishing out for the most part. I think people assume i call them names or that i told them to shut up because i didn't agree with them about some shit or other.

pavementtune
06-11-2014, 03:39 PM
I am the pot, this forum is the kettle. I am calling both black.

you are aware that nobody besides you currently posts things like "please die", "people who blaba should die" blabla
and you see this forum a dumpster for assholes?
and all of us (fat or not) are unlovable pieces of garbage.
what kind of friendly reaction do you expect

Trotskilicious
06-11-2014, 03:49 PM
SOMETIMES THE POTS GOTTA BE LIKE AIYYO KETTLE YOU BLACK, YO. BECAUSE THE KETTLE DOESN'T SEEM TO KNOW THIS SHIT NAWMSAYIN?

Trotskilicious
06-11-2014, 03:51 PM
I really don't mean to drag this on but that's kinda bs. Aside from maybe scotty (and maybe TOC not sure) when have i told people to shut the fuck up or "no one care"? (and probably 80% of my posts don't make more than 3 lines, this one not included)

Have i been confrontational in my opinion sharing? yes. Have i told people to shut the fuck up or made snarky comments that no one cares? I don't think so. Aside from D here and scotty and TOC i don't think i've ever called anyone names and if i DID do it it was in retaliation. I mean i can take the abuse, its the fucking internet, but i'ts bs to say i have been dishing out for the most part. I think people assume i call them names or that i told them to shut up because i didn't agree with them about some shit or other.

MOTHERFUCKERS TELL ME TO SHUT UP AND NO ONE CARE ALL THE DAG TIME YO FUCKIN STOP YA BELLYACHIN OR GO POST ON QUASIFRENCHOPINIONATEDTOOLBOX.COM

pavementtune
06-11-2014, 03:56 PM
Well, I didn't ask for the job of insulting you.

You know, in another life, maybe we could have been brothers, running a small, quirky taverna in Sicily. Maybe we would have married the local twins, instead of wasting each other's time here in this dump.
But, it was not to be.

So... HOP IT.

scottytheoneand
06-11-2014, 05:02 PM
If we were in Sicily my wife's uncle Guido would probably tell all of you to STFU. Except for TEB. Guido would just shoot him.

The exploding boy
06-11-2014, 05:03 PM
you are aware that nobody besides you currently posts things like "please die", "people who blaba should die" blabla
and you see this forum a dumpster for assholes?
and all of us (fat or not) are unlovable pieces of garbage.
what kind of friendly reaction do you expect

I think i only said please die to people who went out of their way to personally pick at me. In fact out of the members here i think this might be the first time i specifically aim it at someone (D.)

I don't and never did expect people to be friendly to me, i'm not looking for friends and im not what could be called friendly to anyone (though i actually do respect some people on this forum even if that's hard to tell) but I find things like D's reaction to tell me to shut the fuck up because i didn't know a board meme to be frankly ridiculous and surely this is a reaction to some sort of pent up anger towards me he's been keeping (i kinda have towards him too which is why i didnt just let it go) but regardless. He could have picked a better opportunity to express his hatred towards me, at least.

As for the "people who blabla should die", i wasn't aiming at anyone here i think everytime i said it. Well maybe it turned out it DID apply to some people but i didn't call them out specifically (like those who may have bought a Paramore record, ill chalk it up to a mistake from your youth). And also, at this point i'm using it as an over the top tasteless catchphrase anyway. There ARE people in his world i feel SHOULD die but it's always for "offenses" worse than owning a record from a particular band none of which anyone here has probably committed.

The unlovable piece of garbage thing was a joke where i was quoting vixnix quoting trots and made as a general statement and i included myself in it anyway (that might have not been clear but that was the intention)

The exploding boy
06-11-2014, 05:03 PM
And now i intend to really shut the fuck up about this.

The exploding boy
06-11-2014, 05:06 PM
If we were in Sicily my wife's uncle Guido would probably tell all of you to STFU. Except for TEB. Guido would just shoot him.

Fair enough. It is my belief only pieces of shit would feel the world would be better with me dead. And your wife's uncle being called guido and being from sicily, it's pretty much a given he's a piece of shit.

scottytheoneand
06-11-2014, 05:11 PM
Actually they're from Naples.

You do realize that almost nobody is reading more than one or two sentences into any of your posts. You're spending a lot of time typing for no reason

The exploding boy
06-11-2014, 05:15 PM
Of course i do. I can't help myself. I can't limit my thoughts/opinions/arguments to just one line. I tried. It doesn't work.

D.
06-11-2014, 06:42 PM
http://i62.tinypic.com/ml058g.jpg

vixnix
06-11-2014, 09:19 PM
my old flatmate's dad was called Guido and he was from Switzerland, how does that work

Cool As Ice Cream
06-12-2014, 03:19 AM
what do you mean, how does that work? what wouldn't work?

The Omega Concern
06-13-2014, 12:07 AM
it's like TOC but instead of government conspiracies it's Netphoria conspiracies

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

This is an excerpt from pg 82 in BODY OF SECRETS by James Banford. Just to give some insight on how the government plans for false flags for political ends and has been doing so for a very long time.

Upon further review, this Las Vegas shooting is highly suspect. In the aggregate, the staged shootings and bombings are an attempt to persuade the public to readily except disarming the populace.

TPTB (western oligarch elite) are cornered rats on the world stage and are desperate, so, the rash of these events will probably only increase--the shootings, the agitation in the ME, floodgates open to the south as the NWO fucktwats begin to dissolve the border and allow the mexican cartels to reign over the chaos.

asymmetrical clusterfucks brought to you by the Rockefeller/Rothchilds-CIA/Blackwater (a.k.a. Academi) mercs. Hold on to your ass.

vixnix
06-13-2014, 12:37 AM
what do you mean, how does that work? what wouldn't work?

People called Guido from both Italy and Switzerland wouldn't work. Well only because my flatmates' family were from German speaking Switzerland - I assumed it was a Germanic name. But then what is a Germanic name doing on a man in Sicily or Naples? That's rubbish IMO.

Cool As Ice Cream
06-13-2014, 03:48 AM
i don't think it's a germanic name, but i believe it's a common name in german and italian.

actually, it appears to be a bit of both: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guido
Guido is a given name Latinised from the Old High German name Wido.

Origin: Italian, Ancient Germanic

vixnix
06-13-2014, 04:56 AM
This has been a fascinating side plot, your input is appreciated.

Cool As Ice Cream
06-13-2014, 05:00 AM
i also know a german guido. i don't know any italian guidos.
not that i know that many germans or italians. just a couple of germans, and even less italians.

vixnix
06-13-2014, 06:21 AM
I've known a few Italians, and a few Germans. I know an Italian girl from Milan, she's the au pair for one of the families that attend my playgroup. She's very sweet. They actually had a German au pair prior, who was also very sweet. But I think that might have more to do with them being au pairs, than being Italian or German. Neither of them are named Guido.

SCOTTY TO THREAD PLEASE CONFIRM HERITAGE OF YOUR IN LAWS

Cool As Ice Cream
06-13-2014, 07:38 AM
please, do not summon scotty. for fuck's sake!

scottytheoneand
06-13-2014, 08:08 AM
my wife's family is Italian... originally from Naples.

D.
06-13-2014, 11:19 AM
Shut

D.
06-13-2014, 11:19 AM
The

D.
06-13-2014, 11:20 AM
Fuck

D.
06-13-2014, 11:20 AM
Up