View Full Version : Do you guys think Billy's ever going to address what went down with Nicole and Byrne?

fuzzyroes
05-25-2014, 04:05 PM
Or is it just going to be like how it was with Ginger and Lisa were nothings said about it... Similar to Kerry Brown too.

You would have figured that Byrne or Nicole would have at least commented already, but I'm pretty sure they must be under some sort of confidentiality agreement.

Anyways, seems odd that nothings been said about this yet. When the Pixies 2nd bass player got the boot there was all kinds of media coverage about it. Do journalists and people just straight up not care about the "new" Pumpkins?

T&T
05-25-2014, 04:07 PM
no one cares about the new pumpkins. it's billy billy billy and billy.
billy doesn't care about them
the media doesn't care about them
I don't care about them.
your mom doesn't care about them either.

CrabbMan
05-25-2014, 04:14 PM
If Billy is the same old Billy, then probably in a few years from now he'll talk about how shitty they were to work with. He'll go on about how sophomoric Byrne was and what a mistake it was to hire him.

But that's just the cynic in me. Maybe he's turned a new leaf and/or had a genuinely positive experience with them, and instead he'll say nice things, like how that particular incarnation of the Pumpkins had the right vibe for that time and those records.

As to why the media isn't making a fuss, well it's not clear Nicole and Mikey are out of the band for good or just from the recording of this album. So what more can they say?

juliana
05-25-2014, 04:46 PM
The no "thank you" to kerry brown is still really shitty. The dude was his best bud, jeff should recognize this.

bye june
05-25-2014, 05:09 PM
When someone gets the juevos to ask him in person.

Shallowed
05-25-2014, 05:12 PM
Ginger and Lisa had their departures from the band announced, didn't they?

Sammi
05-25-2014, 05:40 PM
When someone gets the juevos

http://www.academia-pradoventura.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/receta-revuelto-de-tagarninas.jpg

T&T
05-25-2014, 06:34 PM
when is jeff getting kicked out?
predictions?
I say 2015!

By 2015 the 2 new albums will be done with - not sold well.
by 2015 the reissues will released and done with (adore and machina will have not sold well at all - no one is going to want to do a zeitgeist or zwan reissue obviously)
I predict 2015 the pumpkins will be breaking up.
2020 "I want my band back" and billy starts again with new members again.

Ram27
05-25-2014, 06:35 PM
Billy and Jeff is the new Billy and Jimmy.

fuzzyroes
05-25-2014, 06:56 PM
no one cares about the new pumpkins. it's billy billy billy and billy.
billy doesn't care about them
the media doesn't care about them
I don't care about them.
your mom doesn't care about them either.

You're probably right. I guess it's fairly obvious that it's just the Billy Corgan show now. I reckon that Mike and Nicole were simply looked upon as the current hired hands by the media as opposed to the "contributing band members" schtick that Corgan was always peddling.

fuzzyroes
05-25-2014, 07:00 PM
As to why the media isn't making a fuss, well it's not clear Nicole and Mikey are out of the band for good or just from the recording of this album. So what more can they say?

It's pretty clear. Nicole and Mike have both reached out announcing that they were open for new gigs and what not... Or atleast Nicole reached out FOR Mike. And they're not recording with the band anymore. Seems pretty set in stone if you ask me. You'd figure someone in the media would see a story here and reach out to either Corgan or Nicole and Mike to get the scoop.

But as I mentioned, I guess it's just seen as a none-story;)

fuzzyroes
05-25-2014, 07:02 PM
Ginger and Lisa had their departures from the band announced, didn't they?

I don't believe Corgan ever addressed it. I believe it came out later that Ginger was pregnant and every one kinda realized that that had been the reason behind her departure. I don't believe anything was ever said regarding Lisas departure.

themadcaplaughs
05-25-2014, 07:18 PM
I don't believe Corgan ever addressed it. I believe it came out later that Ginger was pregnant and every one kinda realized that that had been the reason behind her departure. I don't believe anything was ever said regarding Lisas departure.

He made a whole announcement about how she wanted to focus on her family and that Mark Tulin would become the interim bass player until a more permanent replacement was found. As for Lisa, he has never mentioned her specifically, but there have been videos of her in the studio with Corgan, and he has stated that starting with Teargarden, he wanted the band simply to be the four members. He also mentioned that while a keyboard player was nice when needed on a particular song, more often the keyboard player just stood there or parts had to be made for them for the sole purpose of giving the keyboard player something to do.

As for the reason why the media has not picked up on Mike and Nicole being out...well it's sad to say but as mentioned above, no one really cares. Most people lost interest when it became clear D'arcy and James were not involved with the Smashing Pumpkins anymore (or at least James; I think people would have been forgiving of a new bass player). Still, the band still got some mainstream attention and press when Jimmy was still around because it was known that Jimmy was a major component of the band's sound, and having half of the original lineup still wasn't bad. People stopped caring when Chamberlin left and Teargarden by Kaleidyscope was essentially a glorified Billy Corgan solo record. Someone earlier mentioned how Pixies got a lot of attention when they lost Kim Deal, hired Kim Shattuck, and then canned her. This was big because prior to this Pixies had ALWAYS been Black Francis, Joey Santiago, Kim Deal, and David Lovering. This much change in the band's almost thirty year existence was unprecedented. I guarantee that if Paz leaves or gets kicked out there will be close to no attention because it's not new anymore. With Smashing Pumpkins, we've had lineup changes, additions, and subtractions since Jimmy was first fired in 1996. Granted, in more recent years Corgan has sped up the revolving door a little more, but the idea that everyone in the band but Corgan is essentially expendable has been well established.

Billy went on and on about how Mike and Nicole were the new incarnation of the band and inspired him to reach new artistic heights, but I think 95% of us knew it was just a matter of time before they inspired Corgan's rage. Maybe if they had made it to 2014 or 2015, or even managed to get another album out, I might have been a little more ready to believe that Smashing Pumpkins had become a real bad again, but as it is, they were essentially the same as the 2007-2008 band, they just had the experience of being called in to record parts for Oceania. As for why they don't say anything, it's because staying silent benefits them no matter what happens. If Corgan never mentions them again, people will slowly forget them but at least their legacy in the band will be untarnished. If Corgan starts trashing them (which I promise you he will within the year) then silence will just make them look like yet another group of eager musicians who were unable to please Corgan the dictator.

Order 66
05-25-2014, 07:29 PM
mike probably wants to do his own thing and not spend his 20s with some aging rock star in a band nobody really cares about anymore.

scottytheoneand
05-25-2014, 09:02 PM
Billy is SP now. whoever plays, records or produces with him is there at his whim.

The "media" doesn't give a shit.

Ram27
05-25-2014, 10:32 PM
Yeah, it's not like newspapers report on bands anyway. At least nowadays.

juliana
05-25-2014, 10:55 PM
Very few remember their names. Sorry.

SlingeroGuitaro
05-26-2014, 01:45 AM
Contracts.

/thread

amoergosum
05-26-2014, 02:06 AM
At this point with all the craziness going on in the studio, an official announcement of the other 2 members is probably the last thing he's worried about. I also agree with whoever said they are possibly under contractual agreement not to discuss it. If not then you would think that by now some facebook/twatter drama would have leaked out by them or somewhere who knows them.

Or there is no contractual agreement at all and they just think that it would hurt their business if they talked about it.
Think about it...in a recent interview Nicole mentioned how awesome it is that the SP fan base embraces the music of The Cold and Lovely.

Woody
05-26-2014, 04:07 AM
Didn't Pajo refer to Billy as "the mafia" in terms of talking about what happened with Zwan?

James avoids it and only attacks Billy using sophisticated trolling tactics (playing Mayonaise etc)

And Jimmy didn't respond that time Billy called him out, "here is a perfect opportunity to bury Jimmy as a fucking liar."

Seems strange everyone is very careful about what the say about Billy once they've been cut off - I suspect they have contractual clauses forbidding them to do so and cannot be bothered with any legal action that would ensue, or there just too mature. Or perhaps he tells them it's all an act for PR and they're fine with it. It's irritating for fans that Corgan says whatever he wants about his old band mates, whereas they just stay quiet.

If Byrne and Nicole are out the band then the professional, respectful thing to announce it and thank them for their time with the band and wish them well, and help promote their side projects. That's what a decent human being would do. But this is Corgan, he's more concerned with some deer and his cats.

amoergosum
05-26-2014, 05:01 AM
Didn't Pajo refer to Billy as "the mafia" in terms of talking about what happened with Zwan?

Not that I know of.

Here are some interviews I found >>>

Interviews with David Pajo:

The Voice interviewed Matt Sweeney recently. He related experiences with Billy Corgan talking trash about after Zwan ended. How was your experience being in Zwan?

It had its ups and downs, you know, like any band. But on a dumber, more dramatic scale.

Can you share any fond moments of being in a band with Billy Corgan?

Getting to hang out with Paz and Matt!

Do you regret being in Zwan?

No way!!!

Will Zwan ever reunite?

I thought they did...?

Source:
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/2012/09/david_pajo_interview.php?page=2

AVC: Do you think reverting to metal was also a reaction against your experience in Zwan?

DP: Yeah. Zwan really did put a sour taste in my mouth, as far as music goes. I don't want to talk too much shit about Billy, butů He really does know how to beat the sound and life out of music. I just wanted to do something that wasn't money-oriented or art-oriented.

Source:
http://www.avclub.com/article/random-rules-dave-pajo-of-dead-child-2277

Interview with Matt Sweeney:

It must have been a trip being in Zwan with Billy Corgan.

That guy was super into Skunk - he was seriously our biggest fan. Back in the day, I got off on a great foot with him. I met him before he was famous then we fell out of touch. Then we did Zwan and I hate to be negative but I wish it would have turned out differently...whatever you read or hear about him, it became more like that. There was a time when Corgan was really fun to work with and open. It's not up to me...it's between him and his maker. I don't want to trash the dude although he's trashed me.

Source:
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/music/2010/12/qa_chavezs_matt.php

Woody
05-26-2014, 07:47 AM
Is Billy Corgan as big of an asshole as people make him out to be?

That's a tough question. I don't know if I can confirm it or deny it. I know what I can do. Let's just say I know bigger assholes.

Are you happy it's over?

I think everybody's happy that it's over. You know, there's so much dirt I want to spill, but I can't. Not now. I'll have to wait a couple of years - when I'm safe from the mafia.

http://archive.today/gQhIX#selection-515.0-531.180

juliana
05-26-2014, 09:19 AM
Can you share any fond moments of being in a band with Billy Corgan?

Getting to hang out with Paz and Matt!

Notice Pajo didn't say Jimmy. So, something seems fishy. If he said everyone but Billy it would make more sense corgan was as awful as he is saying but omitting Jimmy makes me think Pajo was a douche too.

Catherine Wheel
05-26-2014, 09:25 AM
I imagine Jimmy would be the most fun guy in Zwan to be around. He knows how to party. Remember that Anthony Kiedis journal entry about Jimmy when the Pumpkins toured with the Chili Peppers? Jimmy was life of the party. But maybe since he cleaned up he's not as much fun to be around.

juliana
05-26-2014, 09:48 AM
Jimmy comes across as chill and fun still. Which makes me think Pajo is a real douche. Maybe billy got all psycho when they only wanted to do drugs and fuck around or when billy found out pajo was fucking strawberry.

Catherine Wheel
05-26-2014, 09:54 AM
Wasn't Zwan pretty much the equivalent of Them Crooked Vultures? A supergroup with the same singer and drummer from the more established famous band.

Josh Homme wasn't a tyrant like Corgan though. And that's why Them Crooked Vultures didn't fall apart.

scottytheoneand
05-26-2014, 10:26 AM
I imagine Jimmy would be the most fun guy in Zwan to be around. He knows how to party. Remember that Anthony Kiedis journal entry about Jimmy when the Pumpkins toured with the Chili Peppers? Jimmy was life of the party. But maybe since he cleaned up he's not as much fun to be around.

you mean back when they all did heroin?

Wasn't Zwan pretty much the equivalent of Them Crooked Vultures? A supergroup with the same singer and drummer from the more established famous band.

Josh Homme wasn't a tyrant like Corgan though. And that's why Them Crooked Vultures didn't fall apart.

No

Ram27
05-26-2014, 11:28 AM

Jimmy seemed to give off a vibe of 'too old for this shit' during Zwan. He probably didn't hang out with Pajo/Sweeny/Paz that much. I think he was married and had a kid at this point, too.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UMk55RAUqHQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

juliana
05-26-2014, 11:30 AM
Still doesn't make sense to omit jimmy. I think it is telling.

juliana
05-26-2014, 11:35 AM
Is Billy Corgan as big of an asshole as people make him out to be?

That's a tough question. I don't know if I can confirm it or deny it. I know what I can do. Let's just say I know bigger assholes.

I have always believed this, billy is shitty but there are WAY WAY worse than him in the music biz, many just have a better "wrestling persona".

Tootles
05-26-2014, 11:51 AM
Going to be hard to improve the band with Nicole and Mike gone. They were the best SP musicians to date....going to be hard to replace.

bye june
05-26-2014, 12:00 PM
Going to be hard to improve the band with Nicole and Mike gone. They were the best SP musicians to date....going to be hard to replace.

:o

Trotskilicious
05-26-2014, 12:12 PM
absolutely not, he'll probably forget their names

or he'll make some kind of snotty comment in passing during an interview about how "other people have used this band as a springboard to <i>great</I> success"

Trotskilicious
05-26-2014, 12:14 PM
Contracts.

/thread

if they were contracted and they probably were why did he take pictures with them they were no more in the band than that dead guy that died

scottytheoneand
05-26-2014, 12:41 PM
He doesn't talk shit about Lisa or Ginger. I bet mike and Nicole will be the same. Mainly because they were loyal employees, nor real band members.

Order 66
05-26-2014, 12:48 PM
they were just another hole

juliana
05-26-2014, 01:15 PM

It is pretty easily to replace nicole with a better bassist. Nicole was the best bassist in SP so far but she is not some super bass player. What she does is pretty average and basic and we haven't seen anything that suggest otherwise in the other bands she has been in.

Woody
05-26-2014, 01:20 PM
Still doesn't make sense to omit jimmy. I think it is telling.

It doesn't tell anything. It just shows he enjoyed hanging out with Paz and Matt more than Bill and Jimmy. They're not high school girls, just because he doesn't mention Jimmy doesn't mean he's attacking him or lumping him in with the "asshole".

scottytheoneand
05-26-2014, 01:40 PM
It is pretty easily to replace nicole with a better bassist. Nicole was the best bassist in SP so far but she is not some super bass player. What she does is pretty average and basic and we haven't seen anything that suggest otherwise in the other bands she has been in.

You can't resist can you

GLOWer
05-26-2014, 02:23 PM
she's right tho. nic played busier but not necessarily more musical. you know, like creating cool harmonies or bridging between sections uniquely.

juliana
05-26-2014, 03:18 PM
You never know, ginger could have been just as good if given the opportunity. She has technical the ability. Mark Tulin was pretty good too, really chill.

fuzzyroes
05-26-2014, 04:13 PM

didn't you write back in the day about how much you loved Nicoles bass parts?:erm:

fuzzyroes
05-26-2014, 04:15 PM
He made a whole announcement about how she wanted to focus on her family and that Mark Tulin would become the interim bass player until a more permanent replacement was found. As for Lisa, he has never mentioned her specifically, but there have been videos of her in the studio with Corgan, and he has stated that starting with Teargarden, he wanted the band simply to be the four members. He also mentioned that while a keyboard player was nice when needed on a particular song, more often the keyboard player just stood there or parts had to be made for them for the sole purpose of giving the keyboard player something to do.

As for the reason why the media has not picked up on Mike and Nicole being out...well it's sad to say but as mentioned above, no one really cares. Most people lost interest when it became clear D'arcy and James were not involved with the Smashing Pumpkins anymore (or at least James; I think people would have been forgiving of a new bass player). Still, the band still got some mainstream attention and press when Jimmy was still around because it was known that Jimmy was a major component of the band's sound, and having half of the original lineup still wasn't bad. People stopped caring when Chamberlin left and Teargarden by Kaleidyscope was essentially a glorified Billy Corgan solo record. Someone earlier mentioned how Pixies got a lot of attention when they lost Kim Deal, hired Kim Shattuck, and then canned her. This was big because prior to this Pixies had ALWAYS been Black Francis, Joey Santiago, Kim Deal, and David Lovering. This much change in the band's almost thirty year existence was unprecedented. I guarantee that if Paz leaves or gets kicked out there will be close to no attention because it's not new anymore. With Smashing Pumpkins, we've had lineup changes, additions, and subtractions since Jimmy was first fired in 1996. Granted, in more recent years Corgan has sped up the revolving door a little more, but the idea that everyone in the band but Corgan is essentially expendable has been well established.

Billy went on and on about how Mike and Nicole were the new incarnation of the band and inspired him to reach new artistic heights, but I think 95% of us knew it was just a matter of time before they inspired Corgan's rage. Maybe if they had made it to 2014 or 2015, or even managed to get another album out, I might have been a little more ready to believe that Smashing Pumpkins had become a real bad again, but as it is, they were essentially the same as the 2007-2008 band, they just had the experience of being called in to record parts for Oceania. As for why they don't say anything, it's because staying silent benefits them no matter what happens. If Corgan never mentions them again, people will slowly forget them but at least their legacy in the band will be untarnished. If Corgan starts trashing them (which I promise you he will within the year) then silence will just make them look like yet another group of eager musicians who were unable to please Corgan the dictator.

Excellently put. I think you're absolutely dead on.

I didn't recall Billy making any announcement about Ginger though, but I likely just wasn't paying attention at the time.

fuzzyroes
05-26-2014, 04:16 PM
You can't resist can you

She's still butthurt about the Booze-cruise

juliana
05-26-2014, 04:25 PM
didn't you write back in the day about how much you loved Nicoles bass parts?:erm:

I do love them, even now. I don't know why I have to keep explaining this to you.
I don't have to think something is the best ever made to enjoy it, nicole is a good bassist but she isn't a brilliant bassist she isn't Trevor Bolder!

Tootles
05-26-2014, 04:59 PM
I think I am going to cry again....been doing way too much crying lately. Hoping for something happy happenings with the band soon.

Tootles
05-26-2014, 05:00 PM
And for heavens sakes....GIVE ME MY FUCKING ADORE ALREADY!!! sorry

fuzzyroes
05-26-2014, 05:31 PM
I do love them, even now. I don't know why I have to keep explaining this to you.
I don't have to think something is the best ever made to enjoy it, nicole is a good bassist but she isn't a brilliant bassist she isn't Trevor Bolder!

It just seems like your tone regarding the old members has turned overtly negative now that they're not associated with Corgan anymore. I mean, previously you appeared to be one of their biggest fans here.

scottytheoneand
05-26-2014, 05:34 PM
She hates Nicole

SlingeroGuitaro
05-26-2014, 06:23 PM
did you guys know that Paz's sister was in House?

juliana
05-26-2014, 06:59 PM
It just seems like your tone regarding the old members has turned overtly negative now that they're not associated with Corgan anymore. I mean, previously you appeared to be one of their biggest fans here.

I have explained several times my issues with nicole are personal. I have felt this way for over a year. You have also been bitching about this over a year also. Please explain again how it is new?

juliana
05-26-2014, 07:33 PM
Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah I love juliana, I keep trolling her, only way to get her attention, only post on netphoria to some how get her to notice me, blah blah time to write a manifesto

Translation.

Shallowed
05-26-2014, 07:41 PM

Dude you're fucking creepy, you've kept tabs on how your crush felt about something so you can bring it up later like "AHA! Do me the pleasure of explaining your change of feelings to me!"

juliana
05-26-2014, 07:50 PM
I've explained it several times, he just keeps saying the same thing. It has been a year now of him saying this.

Love is suicide, Fuzzy!

Slurpee
05-27-2014, 12:22 PM
Wait, do we have any evidence that Byrne and Nicole won't be the touring players for these records?

juliana
05-27-2014, 12:32 PM
Well they are begging for a new touring band on the internet...

fuzzyroes
05-27-2014, 02:37 PM
Dude you're fucking creepy, you've kept tabs on how your crush felt about something so you can bring it up later like "AHA! Do me the pleasure of explaining your change of feelings to me!"

Just trying to earn some E-Cred, brother.

fuzzyroes
05-27-2014, 02:41 PM
I've explained it several times, he just keeps saying the same thing. It has been a year now of him saying this.

Love is suicide, Fuzzy!

Not really... It's just that I'd imagine if one was to love Oceania so much that they like it more than MCIS that their opinion wouldn't be: "Ahhh screw Mike and Nicole, they're easily replaceable"

fuzzyroes
05-27-2014, 02:42 PM
She hates Nicole

ohhh yeah... What was it again? She hated Nicole because she's a lesbian who wouldn't refuse to play with her band in Russia or something?

Sammi
05-27-2014, 03:42 PM
@Billy you probably already know but has to be said-the SP fan world, apart from the band, is very weird.

@Billy it became stunningly obvious that they didn't care very much about SP, just a stepping stone. Good Riddance!

----

He is just upset I am not bowing to nicole. He thinks I am a horrible person because I disliked that she used me as her scapegoat saying the only reason she defended monte is because she thought I was calling her hypocrite. Since Nicole was nice to me on the boat I should be happy with that and not be upset. Maybe he thinks I should beg for Nicole's forgiveness.

If someone is nice to you once then stabs you in the back later do you just ignore the knife in your back? To fans like scotty, yes you do... Because nicole is pseudo famous.

Please explain how she was kind to me? Talking to me isn't being kind. Coming to a chatroom isn't either.

I supported Nicole very strongly because she is a good bass player and I thought she was a good person. I promoted her and I defended her, I created a chatroom for her when she asked me too and I even stuck my neck out for her when she was being bashed on the oboard, again lead to the thread by her.

After all this she started following me on twitter, she said to me privately thanks for always having my back.

I thought it was cool but tweeted as normal.

It is no secret, that I dislike monte's ways. I am also highly against Monte's involvement with SP. I don't think a homophobe should be SP's mouth piece. I dislike that we had to get our SP news via Monte.

And so I would tweet about it, which is what I always did. Nicole took this as passive aggressive tweets towards her thinking we were calling her a hypocrite and went to her facebook and defended monte talking shit about gay people on netphoria. Which caused an uproar and SPuk and SPpics decided not to continue and to delete everything (sites). We accused Nicole of supporting a bigot.

Nicole had no idea what she was getting into nor did she think there was any history between monte and fans. She believed Monte was highly liked by SP fans which is why she continued to support his site with interviews and exclusives regardless of his hate of gay peeps.

To get SPpics to not quit, they told her the reason she wrote what seemed like something defending monte is because of my passive aggressive tweets to her and she thought after she made the statement supporting monte we would come to her privately and explain things. With me outcasted and to blame, everyone went back to normal.
So tell me again, how nicole is kind to me? Because she talked to me on the boat?
Sorry but kindness isn't speaking to someone. I am not star struck, a celeb talking to me doesn't make them kind. I also don't see her as a celeb either. Sorry, but talking to these band members doesn't complete me. Everything I have done has never been to get close to the band. If I wanted to be close to the band I would have kept my mouth shut.

scottytheoneand
05-27-2014, 03:48 PM
ohhh yeah... What was it again? She hated Nicole because she's a lesbian who wouldn't refuse to play with her band in Russia or something?

it's because Nicole doesn't hate Monte enough

juliana
05-27-2014, 03:53 PM
Look at this a gang of stalkers.

fuzzyroes
05-27-2014, 05:31 PM
@Billy you probably already know but has to be said-the SP fan world, apart from the band, is very weird.
Quote:
@Billy it became stunningly obvious that they didn't care very much about SP, just a stepping stone. Good Riddance!
----

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliana View Post
He is just upset I am not bowing to nicole. He thinks I am a horrible person because I disliked that she used me as her scapegoat saying the only reason she defended monte is because she thought I was calling her hypocrite. Since Nicole was nice to me on the boat I should be happy with that and not be upset. Maybe he thinks I should beg for Nicole's forgiveness.

If someone is nice to you once then stabs you in the back later do you just ignore the knife in your back? To fans like scotty, yes you do... Because nicole is pseudo famous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliana View Post
Please explain how she was kind to me? Talking to me isn't being kind. Coming to a chatroom isn't either.

I supported Nicole very strongly because she is a good bass player and I thought she was a good person. I promoted her and I defended her, I created a chatroom for her when she asked me too and I even stuck my neck out for her when she was being bashed on the oboard, again lead to the thread by her.

After all this she started following me on twitter, she said to me privately thanks for always having my back.

I thought it was cool but tweeted as normal.

It is no secret, that I dislike monte's ways. I am also highly against Monte's involvement with SP. I don't think a homophobe should be SP's mouth piece. I dislike that we had to get our SP news via Monte.

And so I would tweet about it, which is what I always did. Nicole took this as passive aggressive tweets towards her thinking we were calling her a hypocrite and went to her facebook and defended monte talking shit about gay people on netphoria. Which caused an uproar and SPuk and SPpics decided not to continue and to delete everything (sites). We accused Nicole of supporting a bigot.

Nicole had no idea what she was getting into nor did she think there was any history between monte and fans. She believed Monte was highly liked by SP fans which is why she continued to support his site with interviews and exclusives regardless of his hate of gay peeps.

To get SPpics to not quit, they told her the reason she wrote what seemed like something defending monte is because of my passive aggressive tweets to her and she thought after she made the statement supporting monte we would come to her privately and explain things. With me outcasted and to blame, everyone went back to normal.
So tell me again, how nicole is kind to me? Because she talked to me on the boat?
Sorry but kindness isn't speaking to someone. I am not star struck, a celeb talking to me doesn't make them kind. I also don't see her as a celeb either. Sorry, but talking to these band members doesn't complete me. Everything I have done has never been to get close to the band. If I wanted to be close to the band I would have kept my mouth shut.

How can anyone read this shit and not think that Juliana is absolutely bonkers?

fuzzyroes
05-27-2014, 05:33 PM
----

it's because Nicole doesn't hate Monte enough

Lol, you've met Juliana, is she as bat shit crazy in real life as she seems online?

fuzzyroes
05-27-2014, 05:34 PM
"@Billy you probably already know but has to be said-the SP fan world, apart from the band, is very weird. "

Atleast Juliana has enough perspective to realize that she's "very weird".

scottytheoneand
05-27-2014, 05:59 PM
Lol, you've met Juliana, is she as bat shit crazy in real life as she seems online?

No. Not at all. She's pretty cool.

slunken
05-27-2014, 06:07 PM
Srsly fuzzy STFU

juliana
05-27-2014, 06:07 PM
I am actually becoming concerned Fuzzy is stalking me. I have heard stories of people crossing the line on netphoria. He keeps turning the subject to me and not asking about what I am like in IRL.

Modern90's
05-27-2014, 08:32 PM
when is jeff getting kicked out?
predictions?
I say 2015!

By 2015 the 2 new albums will be done with - not sold well.
by 2015 the reissues will released and done with (adore and machina will have not sold well at all - no one is going to want to do a zeitgeist or zwan reissue obviously)
I predict 2015 the pumpkins will be breaking up.
2020 "I want my band back" and billy starts again with new members again.

2016-2019 He is going to peruse a career in Resistance Pro as a wrestler and eventually WWE

Shallowed
05-27-2014, 09:07 PM
If someone here was asking someone else in a post here about what I'm like in person, I'd be a bit creeped out. Why is it important? Do you need to know so you can compare it t what she's like when you finally meet her?

*shudder*

T&T
05-28-2014, 09:02 AM
is she sexy
wtf?

fuzzyroes
05-28-2014, 04:30 PM
I am actually becoming concerned Fuzzy is stalking me. I have heard stories of people crossing the line on netphoria. He keeps turning the subject to me and not asking about what I am like in IRL.

lol I guess that did seem a little creepy. You just give off this Monte sort of vibe where you'll like anything and everything Corgan puts out just because you're so crazy about the guy.

fuzzyroes
05-28-2014, 04:31 PM
If someone here was asking someone else in a post here about what I'm like in person, I'd be a bit creeped out. Why is it important? Do you need to know so you can compare it t what she's like when you finally meet her?

*shudder*

I was just imagining Juliana to be some sort of Monte like fanatic. I don't actually care. I think you guys read too far into things sometimes.

juliana
05-28-2014, 04:47 PM
lol I guess that did seem a little creepy. You just give off this Monte sort of vibe where you'll like anything and everything Corgan puts out just because you're so crazy about the guy.

You really can't see what a psycho you are being and a hypocrite too?? You are saying I have a monte vibe but you are asking people questions about what I am like in real life.

Anytime I make any kind of post you constantly make everything about me instead of the topic or what I said. It isn't normal dude, you are fucking scary!

Funbags
05-28-2014, 05:49 PM
I'm sick of topics being derailed by this shit. No one cares.

fuzzyroes
05-28-2014, 05:54 PM
You really can't see what a psycho you are being and a hypocrite too?? You are saying I have a monte vibe but you are asking people questions about what I am like in real life.

Anytime I make any kind of post you constantly make everything about me instead of the topic or what I said. It isn't normal dude, you are fucking scary!

I wasn't asking "people" "questions" about you, I commented to one guy whether you were actually as crazy as you appear to be online. You're the weirdo for reading so much into it to go as far to as worry that I'm "stalking" you. That's just insanity anyway you wanna crack it.

I'm sorry to rip on you, but it's funny when I've read your contributions to this forum where you're praising Oceania and the musicianship of the new members and then as soon as the all-mighty Corgan fires the bandmembers you're ragging on em to death, even going as far as apparently cutting them down directly to Corgan, that's just retarded behavior and I'm surprised no one else has called you out on it.

scottytheoneand
05-28-2014, 05:55 PM
He was 39

Trotskilicious
05-28-2014, 06:27 PM
what the fuck is fuzzy's avatar can anyone make it out

bye june
05-28-2014, 06:38 PM

It looks like it's from an N64 game lol

Trotskilicious
05-28-2014, 06:38 PM
i really hate his and kreator's they're both impossible to make out

bye june
05-28-2014, 06:46 PM
your's is really weird

juliana
05-28-2014, 07:17 PM
I wasn't asking "people" "questions" about you, I commented to one guy whether you were actually as crazy as you appear to be online. You're the weirdo for reading so much into it to go as far to as worry that I'm "stalking" you. That's just insanity anyway you wanna crack it.

I'm sorry to rip on you, but it's funny when I've read your contributions to this forum where you're praising Oceania and the musicianship of the new members and then as soon as the all-mighty Corgan fires the bandmembers you're ragging on em to death, even going as far as apparently cutting them down directly to Corgan, that's just retarded behavior and I'm surprised no one else has called you out on it.

Because I have been discussing my dislike of nicole for a year now? And only you keep bringing it up for a year now, and most of all no one else cares!

Trotskilicious
05-28-2014, 07:33 PM
your's is really weird

it's incredibly weird and stand offish and creepy isn't it i should go back to how do you do fellow kids stevebuscemiredcap.jpg

bye june
05-28-2014, 07:35 PM
Yes it is

fuzzyroes
05-29-2014, 04:29 AM
Because I have been discussing my dislike of nicole for a year now? And only you keep bringing it up for a year now, and most of all no one else cares!

Maybe I'm mixing content up with the O-board as well. I just seem to recall you being this uber hardcore fan of the new lineup. I know you started to hate Nicole because of some Monte drama but I still recall you being big on the "Byrne-train"... Then as soon as Byrne gets fired (by looking at "Sammi's" post) you go running to Billy insulting the kid. It's sycophant behavior.

The whole drama you perceived with Nicole seemed to be insane and delusional too.

but s'all good. Just a little entertaining internet dialogue for me. Aint my business, and I guess I'm coming across like I care a fuck of a lot more than I actually do so I'll stop ragging on ya:smoke:

fuzzyroes
05-29-2014, 04:38 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/W_x4iF7egNc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

juliana
05-29-2014, 07:18 AM
Maybe I'm mixing content up with the O-board as well. I just seem to recall you being this uber hardcore fan of the new lineup. I know you started to hate Nicole because of some Monte drama but I still recall you being big on the "Byrne-train"... Then as soon as Byrne gets fired (by looking at "Sammi's" post) you go running to Billy insulting the kid. It's sycophant behavior.

The whole drama you perceived with Nicole seemed to be insane and delusional too.

but s'all good. Just a little entertaining internet dialogue for me. Aint my business, and I guess I'm coming across like I care a fuck of a lot more than I actually do so I'll stop ragging on ya:smoke:

The root exposed: As per usual, fuzzy is upset that mike byrne is a better drummer than he is and therefore will try to punish me for it because I supported mike. He is still mad from a post made in I think 2012 on the oboard.

Fuzzy's hate for byrne is personal, I wonder if he sent a drumming youtube to billy and the rejection & hate has ate away at him since.

DaveKShape
05-29-2014, 08:52 AM

this x 1000. nothing like a bunch of nobodies self-aggrandizing

bye june
05-29-2014, 09:37 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/W_x4iF7egNc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

this is what we really wanted to know

Trotskilicious
05-29-2014, 10:32 AM
Yes it is

is this better

bye june
05-29-2014, 11:10 AM
Yes :p

seign
05-30-2014, 04:56 PM

^^^ Thank you. Isn't this what the Gboard or pms are for? The mods should delete this off topic As The World Turns drama. I check this board once every couple weeks and I end up spending 10 minutes catching up on the band and 30 minutes wading through the toxic groupie teeny bop drama to get to that little bit of news and actual band discussion.

fuzzyroes
05-30-2014, 05:53 PM
You actually still care about the current "band"?

lol

scottytheoneand
05-31-2014, 09:13 AM
^^^ Thank you. Isn't this what the Gboard or pms are for? The mods should delete this off topic As The World Turns drama. I check this board once every couple weeks and I end up spending 10 minutes catching up on the band and 30 minutes wading through the toxic groupie teeny bop drama to get to that little bit of news and actual band discussion.

The board need content.

seign
06-01-2014, 12:29 PM
The board need content.

It has content. It's just slow news wise considering the "band" is currently recording. There just isn't much news to report. This happens between every single Billy release. No touring and news so the casuals drift away from the board, this place seems like a graveyard, and then the album is released and all of the sudden this forum is flooded with news and new users and returning users. It's been like that since I've started coming here after Adore was released. It's just annoying to come here to search for the little bit of news that is happening and having to sort through thread after thread of pointless bickering. I guess it just gets old after 15 years.

Eulogy
06-01-2014, 01:45 PM
no one cares

slunken
06-01-2014, 07:27 PM
lets reformat the board just for seign

slunken
06-01-2014, 07:28 PM
hey seign if you want news just go to crestfallen dot com

scottytheoneand
06-01-2014, 07:38 PM
your life is not your own

Trotskilicious
06-01-2014, 08:30 PM
SERIOUSLY WHAT FUCKING FLOOD OF NEW USERS IS HE TALKING ABOUT I DON'T RECALL A FLOOD OF ANYTHING AFTER OCIEANIA

slunken
06-01-2014, 09:00 PM
the entire oboard was taken down and we got, what, 4 new people?

Trotskilicious
06-01-2014, 10:31 PM
YEAH SEIGN MUST BE THINKING OF A DIFFERENT BOARD I GUESS SHIT DOES GET PRETTY OLD AFTER FIFTEEN YEARS BUT IT SHOULD BE PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT I'M STUCK IN A RUT THAT I'LL NEVER GET MYSELF OUT OF JUST LIKE EVERYONE WHO WAS GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL 10 YEARS AGO THAT POSTED ON THIS BOARD KNEW. THEY KNEW I'D BE HERE FOREVER AND THAT I WAS A SAD SACK OF SHIT. SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT HEY MAYBE HE'LL FIGURE IT OUT AND GET IT TOGETHER BUT THEY GAVE UP ON ME IN THE END, LIKE EVERYONE DOES

Elphenor
06-01-2014, 10:49 PM
10 years? That is half my age.

Elphenor
06-01-2014, 10:50 PM
You started posting when I was ten. Dammmmn

killtrocity
06-01-2014, 11:01 PM
lil Mikey tried to touch her butts and she was like "no Mikey ur jsut a baby"

juliana
06-01-2014, 11:13 PM
Hmm

YEAH SEIGN MUST BE THINKING OF A DIFFERENT BOARD "I GUESS SHIT DOES GET PRETTY OLD AFTER FIFTEEN YEARS BUT IT SHOULD BE PRETTY OBVIOUS THAT I'M STUCK IN A RUT THAT I'LL NEVER GET MYSELF OUT OF JUST LIKE EVERYONE WHO WAS GOING TO BE SUCCESSFUL 10 YEARS AGO THAT POSTED ON THIS BOARD KNEW. THEY KNEW I'D BE HERE FOREVER AND THAT I WAS A SAD SACK OF SHIT. SOME PEOPLE THOUGHT HEY MAYBE HE'LL FIGURE IT OUT AND GET IT TOGETHER BUT THEY GAVE UP ON ME IN THE END, LIKE EVERYONE DOES"—WPC

Trotskilicious
06-02-2014, 12:25 AM
WHY DO YOU THINK I IDENTIFY WITH HIS MUSIC

Elphenor
06-02-2014, 12:28 AM
He even obsesses about the NBA the way Corgan follows baseball

vajohna
06-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Can't wait for the video of Billy coming out after a gig, needing approval, only to be asked about Nicole and Mike. That'll be funny. Otherwise, eh. I imagine that's been said already, but generally these threads take a nosedive by the fourth page.

Funbags
06-10-2014, 09:17 AM
10 years? That is half my age.

And Billy started the Pumpkins before you were born.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW

bye june
06-10-2014, 10:56 AM
I was conceived while Gish was being conceived.