View Full Version : Head to your bunkers!

Starla
04-01-2014, 01:02 AM

Starla
04-01-2014, 01:03 AM
WWIII and apocalypse coming

1. earthquakes in yellow stone and earthquake from hell coming to LA
2. NK firing mid range missiles and launched missiles at SK
3. Russia is pissed
4. China is pissed
5. Iran is pissed
6. Noah the movie is demon possessed interpretation of bible
7. Major solar flares will take our grid down!
8. Ebola outbreak in Guinea
7. TB is jumping from cats to humans
8. Chris Martin and Gwen split up
9. Obamacare

Future Boy
04-01-2014, 02:28 AM
you need a tenth one in order to convince people

Future Boy
04-01-2014, 02:29 AM
whats she missing omega, tie all this shit together buddy

Trotskilicious
04-01-2014, 02:35 AM
cashless currency

Bread Regal
04-01-2014, 02:36 AM
lizard jews

Sonic Johnny
04-01-2014, 02:38 AM
BiCorg's Siddhata

slunken
04-01-2014, 05:51 AM
WWIII and apocalypse coming

1. earthquakes in yellow stone and earthquake from hell coming to LA
2. NK firing mid range missiles and launched missiles at SK
3. Russia is pissed
4. China is pissed
5. Iran is pissed
6. Noah the movie is demon possessed interpretation of bible
7. Major solar flares will take our grid down!
8. Ebola outbreak in Guinea
7. TB is jumping from cats to humans
8. Chris Martin and Gwen split up
9. Obamacare

It's about time

Cool As Ice Cream
04-01-2014, 05:54 AM
shtf

Cool As Ice Cream
04-01-2014, 05:54 AM
nwo

scottytheoneand
04-01-2014, 04:30 PM
new crestfallen website next week

The Omega Concern
04-03-2014, 01:30 PM
whats she missing omega, tie all this shit together buddy

10. Another Fort Hood false flag shooting, this time to take the Benghazi hearings off the front pages.

11. Ebola

12. new SP albums for 2015.

and maybe this:

http://www.rense.com/1.imagesH/russuawar.jpg

Order 66
04-03-2014, 01:50 PM
who doesnt want a war. seeing people get blown up and shit

scottytheoneand
04-03-2014, 02:40 PM
what about the National Debt?

JokeyLoki
04-03-2014, 03:01 PM
The Benghazi hearings were never first page news because NO ONE CARE.

Future Boy
04-03-2014, 09:41 PM
now we have too any, feels like we're reaching

redbreegull
04-03-2014, 10:38 PM

you're telling that to someone who has never read a credible newspaper in his life

Starla
04-03-2014, 10:40 PM
Ebola is on the list.

Starla
04-03-2014, 10:44 PM
you need a tenth one in order to convince people

Planet X?

The Omega Concern
04-04-2014, 12:12 AM

It's a cover up. Remember Hillary's headache that kept her from testifying at first? Somebody gave a stand down order and it was either her or Obama, that can never come out.

That thread is getting pulled however and like Aspirin factories in Sudan getting shit-stormed by Mr. Bill the very day of the Lewinsky Grand Jury, they triggered a mind-controlled asset yesterday to leave Benghazi in the dust.

The closer the truth of Benghazi comes out, the bigger the false flags will need to be.

The Omega Concern
04-04-2014, 12:34 AM
you're telling that to someone who has never read a credible newspaper in his life

The only people or reporters with any credibility are dead whistleblowers. Like Michael Hastings as an example.

The Omega Concern
04-04-2014, 12:40 AM
Ebola is on the list.

The CDC seems intent on letting it get here, what with that brouhaha in Atlanta recently.

Fonzie
04-04-2014, 12:46 AM
fucking disappearing aeroplane carrying some shit that the CIA/NSA/Whaevs want silenced.

Future Boy
04-04-2014, 12:59 AM
Planet X?

Ill go with whatever the current fourth pinned thread on glp happens to be about, brb

'goat-sheep' born on Irish farm (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26870598)

I'll take it!

Trotskilicious
04-04-2014, 01:00 AM
is that a geep

Future Boy
04-04-2014, 01:01 AM
sure looks like one

Starla
04-04-2014, 03:02 AM
It's so cute. But I don't think that's doomy enough to make the list.

Trotskilicious
04-04-2014, 03:19 AM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aXU8w336oGs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

if you're wondering, no i will never get tired of posting this

Starla
04-04-2014, 04:16 AM
:)

Trotskilicious
04-04-2014, 04:17 AM
even bad episodes of new futurama are still pretty good

better than bad episodes of simpsons, which are just sad

Starla
04-04-2014, 04:19 AM
TOC I just knew you were going to say that it was a false flag. A new Valero could be built on the corner of your street and you'd think they were putting up a miniature NSA hub.

Starla
04-04-2014, 04:21 AM
I wanted to watch beavis and butthead the other day for ol' times sake and they chopped out all the parts where they make fun of music videos. So now it's worthless.

Starla
04-04-2014, 04:26 AM
Ill go with whatever the current fourth pinned thread on glp happens to be about, brb

'goat-sheep' born on Irish farm (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26870598)

I'll take it!

I was laughing at the thread where the buffalo were supposedly running out of yellow stone to escape the big earthquake lol. They run all the time like that.

The Omega Concern
04-04-2014, 12:22 PM
TOC I just knew you were going to say that it was a false flag. A new Valero could be built on the corner of your street and you'd think they were putting up a miniature NSA hub.

They gave folks a heads up on this, that's usually how these drills go.

FBI alert: Former Army recruit planning ‘Fort Hood-inspired jihad’

The FBI alert was distributed throughout the U.S. Marine Corps and sent to the Kansas City Police Department. It’s titled “Planned Fort Hood-inspired Jihad against US Soldiers by Army Recruit,” and it was sent out to “inform and protect officers who may encounter this individual or others exhibiting the same aspirations.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/1/fbi-alert-former-army-recruit-planning-fort-hood-i/

Another clue to the event as staged manipulation is the assailant being in the military mental health care program. They unwittingly become ticking time bombs just waiting for a trigger to get pressed and that would usually be a code word that's sets them off.

Kahlo
04-04-2014, 12:37 PM
I'm starting to feel that the Omega Concern is a walking False Flag operation.

Future Boy
04-05-2014, 12:47 AM
or maybe thats what you want us to think

slunken
04-05-2014, 11:09 AM
I wanted to watch beavis and butthead the other day for ol' times sake and they chopped out all the parts where they make fun of music videos. So now it's worthless.

King Turd torrent has them all unedited and reconstructed if you get down like that.

The Omega Concern
08-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Ebola is on the list.

As I mentioned in April, it seems somebody somewhere wants this virus to get here and spread. Indeed, Atlanta is a testing point after all with what happened then and now.

I really hope this thing goes the way of SARS and gets handled properly, however, that denies the likelihood its all a big psy-op to push the American public into a martial law corner, oops, I mean "Shelter in Place".

See, its easier being a commie and going with the Newspeak of the day. Anyway, here's a Doc (Author of The Hot Zone) that seems to be telling it like it is:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/s3nSOjesEMg?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

JokeyLoki
08-06-2014, 08:59 AM
Ebola isn't airborne. It's spread through bodily fluids. It won't spread in the US like it does in undeveloped countries.

Maybe try looking up the pathology instead of spouting fear-mongering bullshit.

Bread Regal
08-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Richard Preston is not a doctor.

scottytheoneand
08-06-2014, 02:11 PM
I'm guessing that the people who think that doctors want to spread Ebola here are also the same people who claim that vaccines aren't necessary and cause autism

http://www.slate.com/content/dam/slate/blogs/bad_astronomy/2014/03/16/shutterstock_jenny_mccarthy.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

http://banter.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/alex_jones_shouting.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-eIhDfmPf-9o/USKkyWcfjyI/AAAAAAAAAVw/5bSJo27ewUQ/s1600/chelybinsk.jpg

Trotskilicious
08-07-2014, 06:16 AM
jenny mccarthy like holy shit i can't believe people take her as a credible source

i know she has butt dimples, like i don't think that anyone who is really credible woul have a legion of millennial males knowing exactly what she looks like naked

Trotskilicious
08-07-2014, 06:18 AM
i mean lets sit and actually think about the fact that there may not be a single heterosexual white american male between the ages of 25-35 that did not masturbate to jenny mccarthy at least once

Trotskilicious
08-07-2014, 06:18 AM
seems like someone qualified to tell me how to care for my children, by gum

Starla
08-07-2014, 08:38 PM
As I mentioned in April, it seems somebody somewhere wants this virus to get here and spread. Indeed, Atlanta is a testing point after all with what happened then and now.

I really hope this thing goes the way of SARS and gets handled properly, however, that denies the likelihood its all a big psy-op to push the American public into a martial law corner, oops, I mean "Shelter in Place".

See, its easier being a commie and going with the Newspeak of the day. Anyway, here's a Doc (Author of The Hot Zone) that seems to be telling it like it is:

Ebola Outbreak Can Lead to Gun Confiscations, Martial Law
The Obama administration is perpetrating the conditions required for a government-declared crisis

http://www.infowars.com/ebola-outbreak-can-lead-to-gun-confiscations-martial-law/

I've been monitoring this situation on a daily basis over at infowars.

The Omega Concern
08-09-2014, 12:02 AM
Ebola isn't airborne. It's spread through bodily fluids. It won't spread in the US like it does in undeveloped countries.

I like to keep an ear on the ground floor to see the current currents, if possible. There are Dr.s and nurses in the family and we kibitz over stuff and there's a few forums out there they let me know about.

A trend observed is that Ebola used to kill within a week and have a much higher mortality rate, but that's not the case anymore. Virus's do what they can to survive, some in the field speculate it has given up some of its lethality for easier transmission. (It's likely weaponized for that, but that's only because there is a fair amount of circumstantial evidence for it).

There is no way to know how many are infected in Africa. Those logistics don't exist there like they do here. US Hospitals however cannot cope if this thing gets as bad as some think. It's not pushing fear so much as looking at the reality of the logistics for something most hospitals are not set up to do.

The hope now is it somehow fizzles out before the numbers get out of hand. If the rate of infections since March to now were to hold, half the population of the planet is wiped out by 2016.

Fits that eugenics plan I've been hearing about for years. These fucked up satanic elite are just about full throttle these days.

The Omega Concern
08-09-2014, 12:12 AM
I'm guessing that the people who think that doctors want to spread Ebola here are also the same people who claim that vaccines aren't necessary and cause autism

Those would be informed people who researched those subjects and found the evidence leads to those conclusions.

The Omega Concern
08-09-2014, 12:17 AM

This time I'll just say KILL YOUR T.V.!!!

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-20341423

“Canadian scientists have shown that the deadliest form of the ebola virus could be transmitted by air between species.”

The research that prompted this concern can be found here: Transmission of Ebola virus from pigs to non-human primates

http://www.nature.com/srep/2012/121115/srep00811/full/srep00811.html

The Omega Concern
08-09-2014, 12:24 AM
Ebola Outbreak Can Lead to Gun Confiscations, Martial Law
The Obama administration is perpetrating the conditions required for a government-declared crisis

http://www.infowars.com/ebola-outbreak-can-lead-to-gun-confiscations-martial-law/

I've been monitoring this situation on a daily basis over at infowars.

NDAA covers people who are "ill" to be detained. Nuff said. There's no good reason for any of these cases to be coming here, but they are, and the DNC shills like scotty are the Baghdad Bob's of the day. The Emperor has no clothes, shhhhh...

redbreegull
08-09-2014, 12:35 AM
i mean lets sit and actually think about the fact that there may not be a single heterosexual white american male between the ages of 25-35 that did not masturbate to jenny mccarthy at least once

never have

Those would be informed people who researched those subjects and found the evidence leads to those conclusions.

you don't understand science, and you certainly don't understand what constitutes "evidence," since you think it's anything that sways you personally no matter how bat shit loony and disconnected from reality

The Omega Concern
08-09-2014, 12:47 AM
never have

you don't understand science, and you certainly don't understand what constitutes "evidence," since you think it's anything that sways you personally no matter how bat shit loony and disconnected from reality

I know when the government is forced to admit something like the Tuskegee experiments, I don't have to be a scientist to know viruses have been weaponized and citizens used as lab rats and I'd have to be in Bat Shit DENIAL to believe otherwise.

redbreegull
08-09-2014, 01:46 AM
I know when the government is forced to admit something like the Tuskegee experiments, I don't have to be a scientist to know viruses have been weaponized and citizens used as lab rats and I'd have to be in Bat Shit DENIAL to believe otherwise.

basically what you believe is that you are a world class authority on anything you choose because no one else can be trusted.

so like in this case, you cherry pick what suits your narrative from what is scientifically known about ebola (btw without science we would still think it was demons making you puke your internal organs out probably) and then you just add some sensationalist fantastical crap that has no basis in anything other than TRUST NO ONE THEY R COMING 4 U

Trotskilicious
08-09-2014, 02:26 AM
yeah you sure got him there!

Bread Regal
08-09-2014, 02:46 AM
Those would be informed people who researched those subjects and found the evidence leads to those conclusions.A faction of society of which you are not a member.

Starla
08-09-2014, 03:28 AM
NDAA covers people who are "ill" to be detained. Nuff said. There's no good reason for any of these cases to be coming here, but they are, and the DNC shills like scotty are the Baghdad Bob's of the day. The Emperor has no clothes, shhhhh...

I'm starting to think the entire thing is a false flag. Our hospital has ONE level four reverse osmosis room. If everyone here gets ebola we are fucked! But aside from that, I'm calling false flag on all of it. Alex Jones thinks it's real but I'm going rogue on this. This is a fabrication to pull our attention away from everything else.

redbreegull
08-09-2014, 03:30 AM
yeah you sure got him there!

jesus fucking christ shut up you conflict-seeking austin hipster bitch

redbreegull
08-09-2014, 03:31 AM
make sure your beret and scarf are on straight before offering a come back, that might be embarrassing

redbreegull
08-09-2014, 03:32 AM
ps take nothing I say seriously I have been imbibing the demon drink again

Trotskilicious
08-09-2014, 03:36 AM
oh no guys he called me an austin hipster!!!! ackkkkkk whatever will i doooooo

he's such a feminist btw usin BITCH

totally not a dude that seeks conflict, much hippy so banjo

redbreegull
08-09-2014, 04:24 PM
you are an extreme conflict seeker, that's not inaccurate. I dunno if you use this place to vent your anger at society or sublimate your sexual frustrations or what, but you will pick a fight with anyone over anything

The Omega Concern
08-09-2014, 05:54 PM
A faction of society of which you are not a member.

And yet somehow I saw 4 months in advance the shenanigans in Atlanta with Ebola. Also, I would classify myself to be in the hyper aware category, something of a sub-set of the one you think I can't claim.

The Omega Concern
08-09-2014, 06:00 PM
I'm starting to think the entire thing is a false flag. Our hospital has ONE level four reverse osmosis room. If everyone here gets ebola we are fucked! But aside from that, I'm calling false flag on all of it. Alex Jones thinks it's real but I'm going rogue on this. This is a fabrication to pull our attention away from everything else.

Per usual, follow the money. Some American pharm company has been working on Ebola in Sierra Leone since '07 and Google has published a couple patents for this strain of virus as well as the cure. The connection can't be made between the two cuz Google only mentioned the patent office, not the company.

Nevertheless, the fact Google has published these patents is a bit spooky. Some of the elite are just 'out there' now, doing less hiding as the veil gets lifted.

Trotskilicious
08-10-2014, 12:47 AM
you are an extreme conflict seeker, that's not inaccurate. I dunno if you use this place to vent your anger at society or sublimate your sexual frustrations or what, but you will pick a fight with anyone over anything

/me pulls up a chair and pats it for you to sit

here's the thing sonny. it may seem like that to you because i don't like you at all and i think you are one of the most annoying a-typical examples with everything i hate about america.

here's the other part:

pretty much everyone here, since you started posting, thinks you are a know-it-all dickweed assclown and you haven't changed one iota, if anything you somehow became more self-righteous and unbearable

can i get a witness

Bread Regal
08-10-2014, 01:37 AM
amen

Bread Regal
08-10-2014, 01:43 AM
nsfw footage of rbg on a typical day browsing netphoria.

<iframe width="510" height="400" src="http://xhamster.com/xembed.php?video=831488" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Starla
08-10-2014, 09:39 AM
Per usual, follow the money. Some American pharm company has been working on Ebola in Sierra Leone since '07 and Google has published a couple patents for this strain of virus as well as the cure. The connection can't be made between the two cuz Google only mentioned the patent office, not the company.

Nevertheless, the fact Google has published these patents is a bit spooky. Some of the elite are just 'out there' now, doing less hiding as the veil gets lifted.

They've been working on it for some time up here at Rocky Mtn Labs.

http://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/western-montana-researchers-work-to-develop-ebola-vaccines/article_eabcafb2-1a87-11e4-a849-001a4bcf887a.html

Hantavirus studies

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/news/newsreleases/2014/Pages/hantastudy.aspx

Order 66
08-10-2014, 03:46 PM
nsfw footage of rbg on a typical day browsing netphoria.

/snip

http://www.magartsblog.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Kowalski.gif

scottytheoneand
08-11-2014, 03:16 AM
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Trotskilicious again

The Omega Concern
08-11-2014, 10:48 PM
They've been working on it for some time up here at Rocky Mtn Labs.

http://missoulian.com/news/state-and-regional/western-montana-researchers-work-to-develop-ebola-vaccines/article_eabcafb2-1a87-11e4-a849-001a4bcf887a.html

Hantavirus studies

http://www.niaid.nih.gov/news/newsreleases/2014/Pages/hantastudy.aspx

mmm...lookout!

Here's what they were up in the African region it recently broke out from:

The Ebola Breakout Coincided
With UN Vaccine Campaigns

By Yoichi Shimatsu
Exclusive to Rense.com
8-11-14

The ebola pandemic began in late February in the former French colony of Guinea while UN agencies were conducting nationwide vaccine campaigns for three other diseases in rural districts. The simultaneous eruptions of this filovirus virus in widely separated zones strongly suggests that the virulent Zaire ebola strain (ZEBOV) was deliberately introduced to test an antidote in secret trials on unsuspecting humans.

http://rense.com/general96/ebobreakout.html

scottytheoneand
08-12-2014, 06:08 AM
LOL @ "strongly suggests"

Cool As Ice Cream
08-12-2014, 07:00 AM
it's the only explanation i can think of

Starla
08-13-2014, 08:12 AM
mmm...lookout!

Here's what they were up in the African region it recently broke out from:

The Ebola Breakout Coincided
With UN Vaccine Campaigns

By Yoichi Shimatsu
Exclusive to Rense.com
8-11-14

http://rense.com/general96/ebobreakout.html

I've been revisiting Sister Lucia's secrets of Fatima lately.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-13-2014, 08:13 AM
who here owns a bunker?
who has access to a bunker that isn't their own?

scottytheoneand
08-13-2014, 09:28 AM
The UN sent people to Africa therefore anything bad happening in Africa must be because of the UN.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-13-2014, 10:04 AM
yeah scotty ur blind
i bet if you go back to the previous outbreak of ebola ull find that the un was also doing some vaccination scheme this cant be a coincidence

"strongly suggests" isnt even strong enough for this kind of UN shit

Cool As Ice Cream
08-13-2014, 10:04 AM
and do you have a bunker
is there enough room for all ur dogs and ur mountainbiikes?

JokeyLoki
08-13-2014, 10:14 AM
And yet somehow I saw 4 months in advance the shenanigans in Atlanta with Ebola. Also, I would classify myself to be in the hyper aware category, something of a sub-set of the one you think I can't claim.

What shenanigans in Atlanta? There are no Ebola shenanigans in Atlanta. You are an idiot.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-13-2014, 10:27 AM
open ur eyes, silly! their wavin so manny false flags in ur face u can't see anymore

The Omega Concern
08-14-2014, 10:54 PM
What shenanigans in Atlanta? There are no Ebola shenanigans in Atlanta. You are an idiot.

Re-read the thread if you must. They were jaking around with an infected person in Atlanta and the CDC didn't seem to be doing their one job they really have: to keep viruses such as this from spreading into the population. I mentioned in this thread in early April it seemed as though somebody somewhere wants Ebola to spread here and I mentioned Atlanta, which is ground zero for the two doctors who contracted it from Africa and were flown to Atlanta.

Also, weren't you the one on me about how it can't be spread through casual contact: Well, you see, this is why much of science is fictional bullshit, or more to the point, manipulated crap.

Just in time for the epidemic, there's this from the CDC:

1 Casual contact is defined as a) being within approximately 3 feet (1 meter) or within the room or care area for a prolonged period of time (e.g., healthcare personnel, household members) while not wearing recommended personal protective equipment (i.e., droplet and contact precautions–see Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations); or b) having direct brief contact (e.g., shaking hands) with an EVD case while not wearing recommended personal protective equipment (i.e., droplet and contact precautions–see Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations). At this time, brief interactions, such as walking by a person or moving through a hospital, do not constitute casual contact.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/hcp/case-definition.html

At this time? lol. Nice CYA move there...

killtrocity
08-15-2014, 12:06 AM
kim jong un has dire rear

Trotskilicious
08-15-2014, 12:33 AM
CDC researches diseases and treats rare ones, you fucking retard

Starla
08-15-2014, 11:07 PM
Just in time for the epidemic, there's this from the CDC:

1 Casual contact is defined as a) being within approximately 3 feet (1 meter) or within the room or care area for a prolonged period of time (e.g., healthcare personnel, household members) while not wearing recommended personal protective equipment (i.e., droplet and contact precautions–see Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations); or b) having direct brief contact (e.g., shaking hands) with an EVD case while not wearing recommended personal protective equipment (i.e., droplet and contact precautions–see Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations). At this time, brief interactions, such as walking by a person or moving through a hospital, do not constitute casual contact.

http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/hcp/case-definition.html

So it begins...

Starla
08-15-2014, 11:08 PM
I'm calling shenanigans on Louisville purge night

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cvD9Nrp_mvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CmuASh6meik" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

scottytheoneand
08-15-2014, 11:16 PM
"YOU ARE EXTREME CONFLICT SEEKER"

oh that's classic

The Omega Concern
10-10-2014, 10:45 PM
So it begins...

Yes. The beginning of their End Game.

NIH: ‘We May Have to Vaccinate Whole Countries to Stop Ebola Outbreak’ (http://www.thedailysheeple.com/nih-we-may-have-to-vaccinate-whole-countries-to-stop-ebola-outbreak_102014)

Two days ago, Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the U.S. National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told The Canadian Press that it’s “quite conceivable, if not likely” that fast-tracked Ebola vaccines may have to given to entire countries to get the viral outbreak under control

that's the Daily Sheeple's take, unfortunately probably on point.

here's a more clinical angle:

http://www.modernhealthcare.com/article/20141006/INFO/310069975/experts-starting-to-admit-it-may-take-vaccine-to-stop-ebola-in-west

Order 66
10-10-2014, 10:50 PM
whole countries? i thought america was the target

The Omega Concern
10-10-2014, 11:02 PM
whole countries? i thought america was the target

Georgia Guidestones???

In any case, eugenicist walk among us and Bill Gates is their poster boy.

The Omega Concern
10-10-2014, 11:24 PM
and wouldn't you say O66 the Obola fear has progressed at a rapid rate stateside since April? Prolly outpacing the virus itself. Ebola is a big virus that has been found in fossil records, it hasn't mutated much in 50,000 years.

The current Ebola has mutated 400 times (http://au.ibtimes.com/articles/564676/20140831/ebola-virus-outbreak-mutation.htm#.VDihuBbHnrY) now. This suggest its a lab created unstable beta version that has yet to settle out and become a consistent strain.

i.e. They made this virus and released it on purpose. Right on cue, here come the vaccines. Cheap way for the cock-sucking Lucipherians to purge Africa and clamp down on the west. A chip in every vaccine.

Head for the bunkers if that shit comes...

butthurt
10-10-2014, 11:38 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/aeMl2VidXN0?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>