View Full Version : Man with machete arrested for attemptin to kidnap and kill George Bush to get Barbara

Banana
02-01-2014, 09:24 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/01/justice/new-york-bush-threats/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

Man arrested after allegedly threatening to kill George W. Bush
By Elizabeth Landers, CNN

New York (CNN) -- A New York man armed with a rifle, boxes of ammunition and a machete was arrested Friday after allegedly threatening to kill former President George W. Bush, according to a federal court complaint.

Benjamin Smith, a resident of upstate New York, threatened to "kill, kidnap and inflict bodily harm" on Bush, the complaint said.

Smith also professed a love interest in Barbara, one of the former president's twin daughters, according to the complaint filed Friday in U.S. District Court in Manhattan.

"Bush will get his," Smith allegedly screamed as he was being arrested, said the complaint.

The U.S. Secret Service was alerted to the threat after Smith's mother found a note in the home they share in which he allegedly wrote that he's "going to work for George W. Bush and the Pentagon," the complaint said.

Smith also allegedly wrote: "I have to slay a dragon and then Barbara Bush is mine... America is finished. Obama, Etc."

Smith's defense lawyer, Peggy Cross-Goldenberg, did not immediately return a call seeking comment. It was not clear whether Smith remained in custody Saturday evening.

Smith's mother reported that a rifle was missing from the house and that she did not know where her son was.

Using cell phone tracking, the Secret Service located Smith, who they say had driven to Manhattan.

On Friday, agents found Smith sitting in his car in Manhattan, with a loaded .38-caliber rifle, two boxes of ammunition, a container of gasoline and a machete, according to authorities.

During questioning, Smith told Secret Service agents, "I'm divorced and not currently seeing anyone, but I am working on a relationship with Barbara Bush," the complaint said.

Threats against presidents of the United States are a federal crime.

reprise85
02-02-2014, 03:01 AM
misleading title, bananer. threatening is not the same as attempting

Banana
02-02-2014, 03:18 AM
misleading title, bananer. threatening is not the same as attempting

It's attempting if they caught him in pursuit of his target while armed with a machete, a rifle, and a container of gasoline. He may not have gotten close due to his mom alerting the authorities but he was still attempting to do it.

Bread Regal
02-02-2014, 03:22 AM
that's interesting welp smell ya later

The Omega Concern
02-02-2014, 12:39 PM
http://www.seedsofdoubt.com/images/criminal-incompetents.jpg

The Omega Concern
02-02-2014, 12:43 PM
Pre-conditioned psy-op to make it seem anyone who wants justice against the Bushy's is crazy.

Future Boy
02-02-2014, 01:15 PM
if it was a trained psyop nutjob they wouldve conditioned him to pick Jenna over Barbara. Sorry Omega this is just a nature made lunatic, but he still has taste.

The Omega Concern
02-02-2014, 01:35 PM
Que?

all I see are news reports on my computer screen? does this guy even exist?

According to the reports, the divorced guy who lives with his mother left a note there that alarmed his mother enough to call the authorities.

"I'm going to work for George W. Bush and the Pentagon," the note said, according to the government. "I have to slay a dragon and then Barbara Bush is mine."

on first blush, sounds like he's programmed. This would be a clue to other elites he's under their control and that this story is a complete psy-op.

Information relating to the crimes that Blair and Bush committed in the lead up to the Iraqi War is becoming more prevalent in the mainstream. This story is a buffer to confuse americans later down the road.

The other clue to a psy-op is this:

The judge also conceded it was "unclear" a jury would find Smith guilty.

"Admittedly, there is some inconsistency in the notion that the way to win Barbara Bush's affections is to kill her father," Pitman said.

The judge has already planted the seed this guy may not be guilty of anything. He will not be imprisoned nor institutionalized and will be free to carry out another psy-op later if need be.

Banana
02-02-2014, 01:36 PM
Pre-conditioned psy-op to make it seem anyone who wants justice against the Bushy's is crazy.

His notes did kind of allude to this being a psy-op job.

The U.S. Secret Service was alerted to the threat after Smith's mother found a note in the home they share in which he allegedly wrote that he's "going to work for George W. Bush and the Pentagon," the complaint said.

The Omega Concern
02-02-2014, 01:50 PM
indeed. ...slay a dragon and then Barbara Bush is mine.

I don't think the note refers to the daughter here. It's known that Grandma Barbara pretty much runs that family, especially now that the elder Bush is frail these days.

Toast
02-02-2014, 03:24 PM
"Bush will get his," Smith allegedly screamed as he was being arrested, said the complaint.

Did he also threaten to send Bush to the moon?