View Full Version : VIP Tickets

sativagold
08-29-2012, 12:43 PM
How many will be offered for each show? Really thinking about spending big bucks for St. Louis show. Courious how long I have to make my mind up.

Pizza Club
08-29-2012, 05:33 PM
I'm going to bet you should have plenty of time in St. Louis. The last time they did this they did not sell out as fast as normal tickets.

sativagold
08-30-2012, 12:17 PM
Thanks dude for the info. That's good to know, I would really love to go, but it's going to cost alot for a two day trip.

samuel redman
09-04-2012, 10:29 AM
these are over 600 bucks? chop off mike burnes hands for me

Raskolnikov
10-09-2012, 06:26 PM
For anybody who's been to a show on this tour so far, and went the VIP ticket route - did you get let in to the GA area before other ticketholders, or should I plan on waiting in line like everybody else?

MonteLDS
10-09-2012, 07:11 PM
For anybody who's been to a show on this tour so far, and went the VIP ticket route - did you get let in to the GA area before other ticketholders, or should I plan on waiting in line like everybody else?

you get let in before everyone else.

Raskolnikov
10-09-2012, 07:28 PM

Right on. Thanks for the info, Monte. Will allow my cronies and I to grab dinner with far less stress.

Raskolnikov
10-11-2012, 08:36 PM

Turns out we don't - got show info today from the ticket folks, and it says nothing about early entry. So, we inquired - and no, we don't get let in early.

opera de nuit
10-19-2012, 01:51 PM
i've heard you do get let in early from a few folks, right after the performance/q&a stuff, likely before the gold/bronze VIP but if not, similar timing. only logical that you would get in before regular GA. don't sweat it.

Raskolnikov
10-19-2012, 05:30 PM
i've heard you do get let in early from a few folks, right after the performance/q&a stuff, likely before the gold/bronze VIP but if not, similar timing. only logical that you would get in before regular GA. don't sweat it.

I bought the bronze vip package (mistake to some degree, aside from the poster) and wasn't able to get in early. Tried to convince the lady at the ticket counter that we were gold and could get in, but that didn't pan out. As a result, I learned that not even the gold folks got in - only the premier package folks get let in early, as they were all up on the rail.

Regardless, we got there an hour before doors and were 2nd row center. Blew my mind how few folks were in line when we arrived. One of those "so it's come to this..." moments.