View Full Version : Billy's weight is affecting his singing and guitar playing.

Pages : [1] 2

sweetanthony
06-21-2012, 02:52 AM
Billy's weight has always been something I have dismissed when it comes to music quality he produces. That being said, in this era, I have a feeling he is straight up UNHEALTHY. His voice is the weakest it has EVER been and his physical presence on-stage is awkward-awkward and the music reflects it, unfortunately.

Back in the day, the real Smashing Pumpkins were awkwardly cool... rocking faces off. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=bmSlGFuS7oQ and THIS band who should just be called OCEANIA, is beginning to "get it" and...

THEY SHOULD ONLY PLAY SONGS THEY HAVE WRITTEN TOGETHER. Leave the old songs and the old band ALONE Billy, just LET GO. If this "Smashing Pumpkins" just said fuck it and created their own world, they would be more highly regarded by fans and critics alike. If I hear any more "hits" i will just... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrwaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrRRRRRrrrrrr!!!!!!!

chucklescrotum
06-21-2012, 02:58 AM
Billy's weight has always been something I have dismissed when it comes to music quality he produces. That being said, in this era, I have a feeling he is straight up UNHEALTHY. His voice is the weakest it has EVER been and his physical presence on-stage is awkward-awkward and the music reflects it, unfortunately.

Back in the day, the real Smashing Pumpkins were awkwardly cool... rocking faces off. http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=bmSlGFuS7oQ and THIS band who should just be called OCEANIA, is beginning to "get it" and...

THEY SHOULD ONLY PLAY SONGS THEY HAVE WRITTEN TOGETHER. Leave the old songs and the old band ALONE Billy, just LET GO. If this "Smashing Pumpkins" just said fuck it and created their own world, they would be more highly regarded by fans and critics alike. If I hear any more "hits" i will just... rrrrrrrrrrrrrrwaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrRRRRRrrrrrr!!!!!!!

agreed. he's a fat fuck now

sweetanthony
06-21-2012, 03:13 AM
I think Billy and the band need to go to Peru and take ayahuasca together... then they would create great music and forget all about the band that existed from '87-2000 (or whenever Jimmy left the band for good...)

Billy, get on the Paleo-diet and say fuck off to the past, the critics, the idiot meatball fans and just PLAY THE BEST MUSIC YOU CAN. yhwh-om.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-21-2012, 03:28 AM
Put down the hot dogs, Bill

Monet LSD
06-21-2012, 03:39 AM
Chicago is famous for its hot dogs, right?

The Pump King
06-21-2012, 04:41 AM
He was gaunt and sickly only a few years ago. I was a bit surprised at how thin he looked back then. But yeah, he's super fat now.

wHATcOLOR
06-21-2012, 04:41 AM
Chicago is famous for its hot dogs, right?

yes:

<iframe width="640" height="465" src="http://teamcoco.com/embed/v/36411" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SlingeroGuitaro
06-21-2012, 04:42 AM
he doesn't have the hot dog neck that he had when he first shaved his head.

and i think he just doesn't practice, and doesn't care about being a good face melting guitar player anymore.

Cool As Ice Cream
06-21-2012, 04:43 AM
this thread sucks.

is this thread about weight? and do you really believe that weight has got anything to do with performance? that must be one of the stupidest things i've read on here.

or is this about sp3.0 playing sp1 songs?
make up your mind.

Monet LSD
06-21-2012, 05:08 AM
yes:

<iframe width="640" height="465" src="http://teamcoco.com/embed/v/36411" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Haha, awesome...but stressful :)

reprise85
06-21-2012, 10:35 AM
this thread sucks.

is this thread about weight? and do you really believe that weight has got anything to do with performance? that must be one of the stupidest things i've read on here.

this. and billy isn't fat, you assholes

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 10:48 AM
he's big boned!

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 10:49 AM
he has gotten a little soft the past couple of years. but the guy was anorexic back during the zeitgeist era. maybe he's better off now.

reprise85
06-21-2012, 11:01 AM
he's said he eats more when he's depressed. and we got a good album, so maybe that contributed.

besides, he'll lose weight on tour from all the sweating

GLOWer
06-21-2012, 11:04 AM
billy is 45. the man has earned it. lets see what you all look like then, EH

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 11:11 AM
disgusting thread

being enormous, truly enormously hyperfat, didn't really affect Frank Black's voice during performances

Cool As Ice Cream
06-21-2012, 11:25 AM
http://youtu.be/gMwzmuW-2N4?t=2m42s

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 11:26 AM
do they just play one song at concerts??

CTCJakinator 9 months ago

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 11:27 AM
HAHA NICE BRO EVERYBODY KNOWS THE ONLY SONG THEY HAVE IS FROM FIGHT CLUB BRO

tim2nyy
06-21-2012, 11:33 AM
I thought he was some super vegan, how does he gain so much weight?

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 11:47 AM

What songs have the band written together?

Please, enlighten me, you overzealous twat.

If Morrissey plays The Smiths songs live, I have no bones about the Pumpkins playing their own songs live.

Deal with it. The Pumpkins IS BILLY CORGAN. Like NIN is Trent Reznor. Marilyn Manson played on Broken, Richard Patrick played live with NIN since the beginning, does that mean NIN is only NIN with Richard Patrick?

No.

Fucking deal with it.

But seriously, Corgan is a fat fuck who needs to lose some weight. I used to listen to VAST and he became a fat fuck and his voice was never the same.

GLOWer
06-21-2012, 11:52 AM
I thought he was some super vegan, how does he gain so much weight?

there are some amazingly delicious and fatty vegan foods.

sweetanthony
06-21-2012, 11:58 AM
this thread sucks.

or is this about sp3.0 playing sp1 songs?
make up your mind.

I believe that his energy on-stage is directly affected by his health. What stands out to me is his voice. During the Howard Stern interview, he said he does not care about it, does not do vocal training... well, yes, he's 45 and has "earned" a lot and if he feels good a bit overweight (cmon, he looks okay, he's not obese by any stretch), then that is fine, but especially on the road, I just hope he takes care of himself.

His voice is the connector. The vitality of it, the snarl, the angelic nature, all of what we love about it is in jeopardy because (no, not because of Mike Byrne) it seems he's put health on the back-burner... I hope I am wrong.

I just wish him the best and hope they have an intelligent Registered Dietician employed so the band can be in good shape for the Oceania tour... and yes, SP3 needs to be SP3, not anything else. Play songs they've written and jam... wouldn't that be the ultimate "fuck you" that Billy's always after?

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 11:58 AM
billy is 45. the man has earned it. lets see what you all look like then, EH

i look pretty good

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 12:04 PM
sting plays police songs all the time

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 12:05 PM
His voice is the connector. The vitality of it, the snarl, the angelic nature, all of what we love about it is in jeopardy because (no, not because of Mike Byrne) it seems he's put health on the back-burner... I hope I am wrong.

this is so fucking stupid

i direct your attention, again, to black francis

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 12:05 PM
also mozzer's pretty "flabby" considering how lithe he was in his youth

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 12:11 PM
Bill is reading this thread.

http://blstb.msn.com/i/23/38BD6D90787F98FFAA838BEC91DC84.jpg

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 12:11 PM
Corgans not even fat. Hes just not skin and bones like he used to be, so he only seems fat in comparison.

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 12:12 PM
Didn't he say in a recent interview he was 15 pounds overweight and didn't give a fuck? Something like that.

iPumpkin
06-21-2012, 12:14 PM
Is this the kind of shit that keeps you fucks up at night?

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 12:14 PM
His weight is a tad bit offputting. Having been a couple rows back at a show last fall I couldn't help but be slightly distracted by his clothing that was several sizes too small and his gut continually popping out.

He looks too much like a 50 something former rockstar cashing in on "hits only" tours than someone to still be taken seriously in the contemporary music realm.

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Yer an idiot.

sweetanthony
06-21-2012, 12:18 PM
What songs have the band written together?

Please, enlighten me, you overzealous twat.

If Morrissey plays The Smiths songs live, I have no bones about the Pumpkins playing their own songs live.

Deal with it. The Pumpkins IS BILLY CORGAN. Like NIN is Trent Reznor. Marilyn Manson played on Broken, Richard Patrick played live with NIN since the beginning, does that mean NIN is only NIN with Richard Patrick?

No.

Fucking deal with it.

But seriously, Corgan is a fat fuck who needs to lose some weight. I used to listen to VAST and he became a fat fuck and his voice was never the same.

Wrong. and only YOU can enlighten you. good luck with that...

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Corgans just put out his best music since Zwan and people are still shitting on him... Unbelievable.

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 12:19 PM
also mozzer's pretty "flabby" considering how lithe he was in his youth

don't bring the great one into this shit! He is still fit and spry for a man his age

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 12:20 PM
Corgans just put out his best music since Zwan and people are still shitting on him... Unbelievable.

How's his dick taste?

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 12:22 PM
don't bring the great one into this shit! He is still fit and spry for a man his age

Agreed, Moz was going crazy onstage when I saw him.

Corgan, I love you bro, but you gotta lose some lbs.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 12:22 PM
really

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 12:23 PM
threads like this make me realize the vast majority of humanity are a pack of hypercritical douchebags

i bet the ones that are talking about him losing weight are those people that eat nothing but pizza and cupcakes and never gain a pound

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 12:24 PM
i bet the ones that are talking about him losing weight are those people that eat nothing but pizza and cupcakes and never gain a pound

yeah.

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 12:27 PM
No they're probably fat fucks who are much larger than Corgan IRL

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 12:28 PM

and it's different people than you'd expect, hopefully...

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 12:29 PM
No they're probably fat fucks who are much larger than Corgan IRL

actually us "fat fucks" tend not to attack people who are vaguely overweight

in my experience the people that are the ugliest about people's weight are exactly the same people who have never needed to worry about it

but you know just like bill when they get older all that pizza, beer and cupcakes are gonna catch up with them

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 12:29 PM
Moz is not fat. Let's all agree to agree on that.

here's a picture of Morrissey with Matt Walker (in his underwear)

http://c.morrissey-solo.com/gallery/files/1/tokyo1.jpg

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 12:39 PM
actually us "fat fucks" tend not to attack people who are vaguely overweight

in my experience the people that are the ugliest about people's weight are exactly the same people who have never needed to worry about it

but you know just like bill when they get older all that pizza, beer and cupcakes are gonna catch up with them

Well, if you are fat, you do it to yourself.

I have no pity for fat people.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 12:40 PM
so you really are an absolute piece of shit

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 12:43 PM

keep diggin' that hole, dumb ass

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 12:44 PM
nobody wants your fucking pity anyway

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 12:51 PM

I gotta agree to an extent. Even though I'm starting to rock a bit of a beer gut... But you see some people who are morbidly obese and its generally hard to feel any sympathy for that shit.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 12:55 PM
well we all knew you're a douche mutant already fuzz

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 12:58 PM
sorry man but I almost have more sympathy for drug addicts than people who need to get lifted out on a forklift to get outta bed.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:00 PM
maybe you should learn to have empathy for all human beings

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 01:01 PM
Trotskilicious: bleeding heart or heterosexual Eulogy. Take your pick.

Actually both are pretty much accurate.

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 01:02 PM
Nope cant do that. People are too damned coddled and babied in this generation... Sometimes people just have to man up and take personal responsibility for there defaults and weaknesses.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:02 PM
instead of looking for opportunities to judge and exclude them, you're no prize specimen yourself i'm sure.

i mean i understand that you're trying to make yourself feel like one by labeling, judging, and excluding people

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Nope cant do that. People are too damned coddled and babied in this generation... Sometimes people just have to man up and take personal responsibility for there defaults and weaknesses.

like your poor spelling and your beer gut?

i like how "manning up" and "personal responsibility" don't apply to you though, that's great.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:05 PM
Trotskilicious: bleeding heart or heterosexual Eulogy. Take your pick.

Actually both are pretty much accurate.

oh what a "burn"

"Check out this faggot, he thinks people should be treated as equals."

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 01:06 PM
Everyone has their weaknesses and shit but theres lines you don't cross, just personal standards you should live up to. When people chose to be ridiculously unhealthy people wont usually give them any sympathy...

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 01:08 PM
And I mean I can almost understand getting addicted to drugs a lot more than people who become morbidly obese and eat themselves into a diabetic stupor.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:08 PM
actually it sounds like you don't know anything about it whatsoever

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:09 PM
but i mean what would fuzzyroses be if he didn't present smug commentary and judgement on things he doesn't know anything about?

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 01:09 PM
oh what a "burn"

"Check out this faggot, he thinks people should be treated as equals."

I don't understand why you equate treating people as equals to being empathetic and not critical toward people.

So I call someone fat, does that mean I'm not treating them as an equal anymore? I think it's just a simple insult. No need to dig deeper.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:10 PM
NO HIPSTERS
NO FATS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY BRO

I DRINK SO MUCH I GOT FAT BUT NOT LIKE THESE LARDOS ON THE OBESITY SCOOTERS ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN THEM LOL I AM AWESOME EVEN THOUGH BY 40 IF I'M STILL DRINKING LIKE THIS I'LL PROBABLY BE IN EQUALLY HORRIFYING HEALTH

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 01:10 PM
I don't understand why you equate treating people as equals to being empathetic and not critical toward people.

Exactly... If someones obese I'm not gonna judge em for it... Its their own business... But I'm certainly not gonna feel any empathy for em.

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 01:11 PM
I don't show empathy because our culture thinks it's okay to coddle, in turn ending up with repressed assholes like the kids that made that Making Bus Monitor Cry video. Be responsible for your own fucking actions. The rest of the world doesn't have the obesity problem we do, it's because America lets its kids sit on their asses all day playing Xbox.

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 01:11 PM
NO HIPSTERS
NO FATS

PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY BRO

I DRINK SO MUCH I GOT FAT BUT NOT LIKE THESE LARDOS ON THE OBESITY SCOOTERS ME SO MUCH BETTER THAN THEM LOL I AM AWESOME EVEN THOUGH BY 40 IF I'M STILL DRINKING LIKE THIS I'LL PROBABLY BE IN EQUALLY HORRIFYING HEALTH

Hey man everyones welcome to do as they please as long as it isn't harming anyone else.

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 01:12 PM
Hey trots, you are judging more than fuzzy and I are.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:12 PM

what on earth gives you the right to criticize?

you seem like one of those guys that think fruit and vegetables happen to other people and booze is one of the four food groups.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:13 PM

lol no i'm not

you just made an idiotic generalization about "coddling" complete with "personal responsibility" which is a bunch of fox news buzzphrases that are repeated ad nauseum by tiresome comedians

it's like you're just a bunch of bullies on the playground, and then you bring up that stupid bus video and i'm like "This is exactly the same behavior you're advocating"

that woman was fat

i mean she's a fucking horrible person with no personal responsibility is what you're saying

so by what logic are you any different from the kids on the bus

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 01:14 PM

Thats trots for ya, the pot calling the kettle black

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 01:15 PM
lol no i'm not

you just made an idiotic generalization about "coddling"

It's not idiotic. Soccer co-captains. Like it or not, everyone's "special" and no one has to actually take responsibility for their actions.

Yeah, you are. You're insinuating that we're fat alcoholic hypocrites.

great poster
this thread is fucking awful

Katy Lied
what on earth gives you the right to criticize?

Uhh...free will? When you start going off like this, do you ever step back and see how pompous and pious you come off? You seriously act like you never criticize anyone, you don't dislike any kinds of people etc. If the Vatican read your posts they would have to consider you for canonization.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:16 PM
i mean basically what you're telling me is that if you feel someone's personal lifestyle choices are offensive to you, you should be able to humiliate them in any way you want because personal responsibility

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:17 PM
Uhh...free will?

free will doesn't exist...

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 01:18 PM
Trots is probably obese himself so hes just angry that no one has any empathy for him hahaha

meangreensp
lol no i'm not

you just made an idiotic generalization about "coddling" complete with "personal responsibility" which is a bunch of fox news buzzphrases that are repeated ad nauseum by tiresome comedians

it's like you're just a bunch of bullies on the playground, and then you bring up that stupid bus video and i'm like "This is exactly the same behavior you're advocating"

that woman was fat

i mean she's a fucking horrible person with no personal responsibility is what you're saying

so by what logic are you any different from the kids on the bus

I never said she's a horrible person. She has no personal responsibility, and she let herself get fat. But that doesn't necessarily make it okay for those kids to go on that tangent towards the end of the video.

At the beginning, yeah, she's fat, but it was at least decent until they crossed the border into that raping kids bullshit.

Most fat people know they're fat and don't care. So what are you, a 400 pound slob?

Seriously, you sound like a pompous hipster dick.

fuzzyroes
i mean basically what you're telling me is that if you feel someone's personal lifestyle choices are offensive to you, you should be able to humiliate them in any way you want because personal responsibility

Who said anything about humiliating anyone?

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:19 PM
yes now the personal responsibility card is cast off once someone points out that "not having sympathy" and condemning and judging people for obesity is humiliating.

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 01:20 PM
yes now the personal responsibility card is cast off once someone points out that "not having sympathy" and condemning and judging people for obesity is humiliating.

So I'm not allowed to decide what feelings I have?

Makes fucking sense.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:21 PM
Trots is probably obese himself so hes just angry that no one has any empathy for him hahaha

yes i am fat

what was that you were saying about "i'm not humiliating anyone"?

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 01:22 PM
yes i am fat

what was that you were saying about "i'm not humiliating anyone"?

It's more like calling you out for being fat rather than humiliating. Take pride in your body and don't waste it because you can't control your fucking eating habits. You only get one body and one Earth. Ever done a ecological footprint? You should.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:22 PM
Most fat people know they're fat and don't care. So what are you, a 400 pound slob?

Seriously, you sound like a pompous hipster dick.

more labels and judgement and bullying

what a surprise

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 01:23 PM
more labels and judgement and bullying

what a surprise

LOL, you're such a socialist pacifist. Bet you are a Obama-tard. Sorry, I forgot, being a fat slob is okay. Sorry that I take pride in my body and responsibility in my actions and that offends you.

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 01:23 PM
Hey man if your fat why don't you decide to eat a little healthier and try to get a little exercise?

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:24 PM
It's more like calling you out for being fat rather than humiliating. Take pride in your body and don't waste it because you can't control your fucking eating habits. You only get one body and one Earth. Ever done a ecological footprint? You should.

keep going, you aren't like the kids on the bus at all

scottytheoneand
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MzGnX-MbYE4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

meangreensp
keep going, you aren't like the kids on the bus at all

When I start talking about you raping kids, then I'll be like the kids on the bus.

Trotskilicious
Hey man if your fat why don't you decide to eat a little healthier and try to get a little exercise?

why don't you stop drinking and figure out the difference between your and you're

?

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 01:25 PM
why don't you stop drinking and figure out the difference between your and you're

?

why don't you stop contributing to worldwide hunger and treating your body as a wastebasket

?

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:25 PM
When I start talking about you raping kids, then I'll be like the kids on the bus.

keep reminding yourself how different you are, maybe you'll convince someone

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 01:26 PM
Cause I like to get drunk? And yeah you're right I'll take more time when I post messages to make sure that my spelling is 100% accurate, just for you pal ;)

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 01:26 PM
keep reminding yourself how different you are, maybe you'll convince someone

I really am not too worried about convincing you, or anyone for that fact. Only an absolutist would think that saying someone rapes kids and calling someone fat is the same thing.

Do you keep your kids on leashes?

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:27 PM
seriously is it just me against this confederacy of angry dunces

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 01:28 PM
Trots, just remember man. Its never too late to change. Just learn about eating healthy and the benefits of active living... It does wonders for personal mood as well.

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 01:28 PM
seriously is it just me against this confederacy of angry dunces

maybe because everyone else thinks your logic that being fat is okay is flawed

?

eat healthy and live active. you won't sit here and stammer like an angry child because you are unhealthy and think it's okay to waste the only body you are given.

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 01:29 PM
Theres nothing like going out for a long vigorous bike ride or swimming for hours at the beach... It does wonders for the mind.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:29 PM
i mean i just love how this thread goes from "you guys are being hateful, judgemental and ugly" and they're like "NUH UH!!!!" and then i divulge that i am a gentelman of a particular size and then it all gets hateful, jugemental, angry and ugly

i mean what a SHOCKER...

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:31 PM
why don't you stop contributing to worldwide hunger

biggest lol in the entire thread btw

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 01:31 PM
i mean i just love how this thread goes from "you guys are being hateful, judgemental and ugly" and they're like "NUH UH!!!!" and then i divulge that i am a gentelman of a particular size and then it all gets hateful, jugemental, angry and ugly

i mean what a SHOCKER...

calling you fat is judgmental and hateful?

no.

it's not like we're going "YOU FUCKING FAT PIECE OF SHIT I HOPE YOU DIE"

i respectfully think that treating your body so poorly to get obese is selfish

that's not judgmental, hateful, or whatever.

i did call you a fat slob. because you were getting so offended then let us know you were in fact obese

because obese people need to get healthy

tough love

you get one body. your actions influence the world.

think about that.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:37 PM
you just ascribed a character flaw to me because of my weight.

how is that not judgemental

in addition to being an idiot, a peacenik, an "obama tard"
i mean i'm going to go ahead and assume that i'm also 1) not personally responsible, 2) of significant lack of moral fiber, 3) no disicipline, feel free to continue.

i mean should i go on or do you want to concede that you hate fat people and think they're disgusting and selfish and are starving children in somalia because of their fat (somehow)

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 01:39 PM
This arguments stupid now. Who cares, Trots is fat... No big deal... Its his life... None of my business.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:39 PM
that's essentially the only rational concept, but i know it's facetious

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 01:41 PM
you just ascribed a character flaw to me because of my weight.

how is that not judgemental

in addition to being an idiot, a peacenik, an "obama tard"
i mean i'm going to go ahead and assume that i'm also 1) not personally responsible, 2) of significant lack of moral fiber, 3) no disicipline, feel free to continue.

i mean should i go on or do you want to concede that you hate fat people and think they're disgusting and selfish and are starving children in somalia because of their fat (somehow)

how about because you don't eat your fair share and put extra unnecessary stress on the world's food production by being overweight

i'm done with this argument

you think it's okay to be fat

i don't.

we will survive

Astur
06-21-2012, 01:41 PM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4q-Fw6WeD5w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:43 PM
how about because you don't eat your fair share and put extra unnecessary stress on the world's food production by being overweight

you really don't understand much about the world's food production do you

you think it's okay to be fat

i don't.

we will survive

actually the point was "I don't think it's okay to be mean to fat people."

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:43 PM
honestly i don't really think it's okay to be mean to anyone but some of you <i>really make it so fucking hard</i>

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:44 PM
actually the point was "I don't think it's okay to be mean to fat people."

in addition to

billy's not really fat
and it does not affect his singing

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 01:44 PM
Whatever trots go listen to some Foster the people or something

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:45 PM
is that a burn? i don't even like that band.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:46 PM
i mean is mainstream major label popular music "obscure hipster shit" to you or what

what is with you and labels

fuzzyroes
06-21-2012, 01:47 PM
Lol well yeah I guess, This threads just boring now. Thought I would spice it up with a hipster crack

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 01:47 PM
yeah well you're really bad at them

Catherine Wheel
06-21-2012, 02:14 PM
The psychology behind obesity is pretty complex. People overeat for many different reasons. Some people binge out of boredom. Others to relieve stress. And some people just have addictive personalities. And eating becomes one of these addictions just like drugs and alcohol can be too.

soniclovenoize
06-21-2012, 02:17 PM
Anyone seen David Gimour recently? has it really effected him? Or Pete Townshend for that matter?

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 02:17 PM
aretha franklin, adele, jill scott, ella fitzgerald, etc

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 02:18 PM
The psychology behind obesity is pretty complex. People overeat for many different reasons. Some people binge out of boredom. Others to relieve stress. And some people just have addictive personalities. And eating becomes one of these addictions just like drugs and alcohol can be too.

sounds like a lot of faggoty liberal whining why don't you just take personal responsibility you disgusting chunk of lard

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 02:22 PM
He actually proved my point, it's an addiction. Addictions are a result of lapse of judgment and not taking responsibility for their actions.

David Gilmour, it definitely affected.
And Pete Townshend, did you hear him at the Super Bowl attempt to sing Who Are You
Aretha Franklin doesn't sound anywhere near as good anymore
Adele really struggles live, saw her with my girlfriend
Jill Scott don't know nor care
Ella Fitzgerald's voice was notably weaker as she got older and bigger

So what's your point? You just proved my point.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 02:24 PM
Addictions are a result of lapse of judgment and not taking responsibility for their actions.

wow

so you're a registered republican then

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 02:26 PM
wow

so you're a registered republican then

no, independent.

easy to see your a left wing democrat obamatard though

so being a drug addict is okay?

bro, don't even bother getting into addictions with me

my uncle is a drug addict

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 02:27 PM
ah right "independent"

another hilarious, first grade flunking use of "your"

also i'm sure other users who know better are giggling about how you've now twice called me an "obamatard" which is pretty classic, judgmental idiocy.

Catherine Wheel
06-21-2012, 02:29 PM
The psychology behind addictions is just as complex. Addictions aren't the result of any one thing.

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 02:29 PM
ah right "independent"

another hilarious, first grade flunking use of "your"

also i'm sure other users who know better are giggling about how you've now twice called me an "obamatard" which is pretty classic, judgmental idiocy.

much like your improper use of punctuation and capitalization

if your gonna be a grammar nazi, at least don't make errors in your own post

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 02:32 PM
actually i can be much more of a nazi if you'd like because i'm getting pretty tired of you being an obnoxious, judgemental, hateful, aggressive dickhead in every single thread

and i really don't think i'm the only one

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 02:33 PM
by the way i know that sentences start with capital letters and end with punctuation, but i choose not to do so on the internet

however, i'm not sure if you know what the difference between your and you're is

and apparently correcting your 1st grade spelling mistakes is akin to "nazis"

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 02:35 PM
actually i can be much more of a nazi if you'd like because i'm getting pretty tired of you being an obnoxious, judgemental, hateful, aggressive dickhead in every single thread

and i really don't think i'm the only one

obnoxious, sure

sorry that you got offended that obese people offend me with their selfishness

not really hateful, nor aggressive

people on here are just bitter fifty year old wankers attempting to relive their past. this is really the only forum i've ever been on with such washed up, old wankers wallowing in nostalgia and i have been on an NIN forum for ten years...but guess what, they don't live in nostalgia.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 02:35 PM
then leave already, nobody's gonna miss you.

i'd be surprised if a single user on this forum ever gave a shit what you think

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 02:36 PM
if netphoria left the internet, pretty sure no one would miss it either

see what i did there

wow, trots.

it's really easy to get under your skin

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 02:37 PM
i mean especially when most of it is

YOU FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAINS MIKE BYRNE IS FINE YOU FAT SELFISH PUKE FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOU FOR DISAGREEING WITH ME FUCK FOR SHIT BRAINS YOU STUPID FUCK, FUCKING STUPID FUCK FUCK SHIT FUCK YOUR FUCK SHIT FUCK ASS SHIT FUCK SHIT SHIT FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 02:38 PM
lol.

this is hilarious

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 02:38 PM
it's really easy to get under your skin

i've been courteously putting up with your unbelievable awfulness for a couple weeks now, actually

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 02:39 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-kbRa3iJ6Wsk/TgVfuz056tI/AAAAAAAAALI/QNu1My4yeic/s1600/nerd+rage.gif

reprise85
06-21-2012, 02:40 PM
He actually proved my point, it's an addiction. Addictions are a result of lapse of judgment and not taking responsibility for their actions.

Except that's not true. Addiction is caused because people, I don't know, want to FEEL GOOD and the addiction does that for them at first and then their brain confuses the "getting high" with the means of getting high (food, drugs) when it isn't working anymore and they know it's unhealthy. It's also genetic in some people.

most people who are fat have psychological problems (depression) that makes them have no energy and not care about a damn thing. obviously someone in good mental health would want to take care of their bodies - and it's not that depressed people don't want to, it's that they can't think outside of their horrible misery in everyday life to even give a shit about anything but putting one foot in front of the other. if you've never experienced moderate to severe depression you have no earthly idea how miserable it is and you don't understand how someone can just have complete and utter anhedonia.

i could go one but i won't. trots is right

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 02:40 PM
myeah, more personal attacks because i dare disagree with you

"must be an angry nerd, i'm not being an obnoxious, insulting bully on the internet at all. personal responsibility! ronpaul!"

i mean i am pretty impressed with your denial, i wish i had similar skills

reprise85
06-21-2012, 02:41 PM
also i probably eat healthier than just about anyone on this board so fuck off with that shit

fact is when you grow up like that it is hard to get out of the hole of shitty self esteem to start taking care of yourself.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 02:43 PM
you know you're just going to get attacked and called some liberal obamatard that refuses to accept personal responsibility for your own selfishness

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 02:43 PM
When I was I ever directing anything at you, reprise?

Never. Trots was being a little whiny bitch on the internet nerd raging all over the keyboard on a forum nicknamed "hatephoria" because someone directed his hate that he normally displays at a celebrity instead back at him.

And he can't fucking deal with it.

If this were any other thing other than something regarding fat which is obviously a sore subject, he wouldn't give a fuck.

He's being a whiny, emotional bitch about it.

reprise85
06-21-2012, 02:44 PM
i'm up for it. the lack of empathy here is astounding.

reprise85
06-21-2012, 02:45 PM

Never. Trots was being a little whiny bitch on the internet nerd raging all over the keyboard on a forum nicknamed "hatephoria" because someone directed his hate that he normally displays at a celebrity instead back at him.

If this were any other thing other than something regarding fat which is obviously a sore subject, he wouldn't give a fuck.

You are directing this at every fat person whether you realize it or not. Why don't you direct yourself to what I said and rationalize for me why it's okay to be a shithead to people who are already suffering so much?

And explain how addiction is all about personal responsibility (lol), and not about actually bettering yourself and learning coping skills instead of numbing out on food or drugs or sex and overcoming the basic primal brain tendency to want to feel good and confuse the feeling with the means of gaining that feeling?

Or let me guess, you actually know jack shit about addiction and the concepts of why it is so hard to break out of.

BTW, I'm an ex-drug addict too

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 02:46 PM

so when are you ever going to accept personal responsibility for being an unrelenting jackass

this is fucking hysterical

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 02:54 PM
so when are you ever going to accept personal responsibility for being an unrelenting jackass

this is fucking hysterical

I find it fucking hysterical, too. You know, that we have a guy here trying to rationalize being fat and accepting the fact that he's losing 15 years on his life by not controlling his eating habits, and then another guy trying to rationalize drug addiction.

How about you just get some mental toughness and let this overmedicated, overanalyzed, coddled world of people just fucking live?

People got on fine before "depression" and all this bullshit people get doped up for nowadays.

I've been diagnosed with clinical depression after my fucking first child died. You know what I did, you stupid piece of shit? I went out, made friends, told my ex-wife to fuck off, went back to school, and got married. Now I'm pretty damn happy with it. No rationalization for my problems, just accepting that life wasn't well and I needed to make it better.

It's called having the will to persevere.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 02:58 PM
I find it fucking hysterical, too. You know, that we have a guy here trying to rationalize being fat and accepting the fact that he's losing 15 years on his life by not controlling his eating habits, and then another guy trying to rationalize drug addiction.

No, you're missing the <i>entire</I> point.

How about you just get some mental toughness and let this overmedicated, overanalyzed, coddled world of people just fucking live?

more ronpaul true beleiver oversimplification.

I've been diagnosed with clinical depression after my fucking first child died. You know what I did, you stupid piece of shit? I went out, made friends, told my ex-wife to fuck off, went back to school, and got married. Now I'm pretty damn happy with it. No rationalization for my problems, just accepting that life wasn't well and I needed to make it better.

bootstraps! bootstraps!

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 03:00 PM
more ronpaul true beleiver oversimplification.

lol, that's funny, because i support ron paul.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 03:00 PM
i know you do, guy. as soon as you said "personal responsibility" coupled with the "independent" garbage, plus all the white male middle class privileged sneering is pretty rote from ron paul supporters

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 03:02 PM
i know you do, guy. as soon as you said "personal responsibility" coupled with the "independent" garbage

let's just move on.

i'm done arguing this.

especially if it's going down a political avenue.

bygones be bygones or however you spell that

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 03:03 PM
which is weird since you are also slighting me for being "selfish" which as a true follower of Ayn Rand should be something to be aspired to

but i never expect anyone who supports ron paul to be intellectually consistent on any level

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 03:03 PM
bygones be bygones or however you spell that

no, you're going to have to accept personal responsibility for your actions.

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 03:05 PM
which is weird since you are also slighting me for being "selfish" which as a true follower of Ayn Rand should be something to be aspired to

but i never expect anyone who supports ron paul to be intellectually consistent on any level

i don't think you understand ayn rand or objectivism very well

it's gonna suck when a libertarian gets in office due to the republicans and democrats imploding, i'd say within the next 20 years

reprise85
06-21-2012, 03:06 PM

People got on fine before "depression" and all this bullshit people get doped up for nowadays.

I am sorry your child died. But if you were able to leave your house and make friends your depression wasn't severe. There is a difference between grief and depression.

And if you didn't grow up fat you don't know all the work it takes to get rid of it even when you change your lifestyle completely.

And people didn't get on just fine "before" depression because there was no before depression. These people killed themselves just like they do now when they get no help. And some do anyway. If you don't think psych meds help people in generally you have not studied anything about it. They are over-prescribed but they absolutely help people.

I am also not arrogant enough to think my miraculous recovery is ONLY because of what I've done. It is also some luck. "Will to persevere"? You don't know who you're talking to with that shit. I've had some of the worst experiences one could imagine and the will to persevere didn't do jack shit for me except keep me physically alive through it.

How hard is it for you to imagine people don't perceive the world in the same way you do all the time?

How exactly am I rationalizing addiction? It's complicated and your "just do it bro" attitude is laughable.

Why don't you actually respond to some of my questions, you can start with "why do you think it's okay to be an asshole to people who are already suffering?"

and how about "what good does being a shithead to anyone do anybody at all?"

Catherine Wheel
06-21-2012, 03:06 PM
people on here are just bitter fifty year old wankers attempting to relive their past. this is really the only forum i've ever been on with such washed up, old wankers wallowing in nostalgia and i have been on an NIN forum for ten years...but guess what, they don't live in nostalgia.

The average age of people on this board is probably twenty five. What the fuck are you talking about?

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 03:07 PM
I am sorry your child died. But if you were able to leave your house and make friends your depression wasn't severe. There is a difference between grief and depression.

And if you didn't grow up fat you don't know all the work it takes to get rid of it even when you change your lifestyle completely.

And people didn't get on just fine "before" depression because there was no before depression. These people killed themselves just like they do now when they get no help. And some do anyway. If you don't think psych meds help people in generally you have not studied anything about it. They are over-prescribed but they absolutely help people.

I am also not arrogant enough to think my miraculous recovery is ONLY because of what I've done. It is also some luck. "Will to persevere"? You don't know who you're talking to with that shit. I've had some of the worst experiences one could imagine and the will to persevere didn't do jack shit for me except keep me physically alive through it.

How hard is it for you to imagine people don't perceive the world in the same way you do all the time?

How exactly am I rationalizing addiction? It's complicated and your "just do it bro" attitude is laughable.

So you know more than licensed medical doctors and psychologists about depression?

K.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 03:08 PM

absolutely impossible, hence the objectivism

meangreensp
06-21-2012, 03:09 PM
absolutely impossible, hence the objectivism

clearly stereotyping and judging anyone who at least believes (a little) in objectivism

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 03:10 PM
oh you mean like you stereotyped me repeatedly in this thread

reprise85
06-21-2012, 03:13 PM
So you know more than licensed medical doctors and psychologists about depression?

K.

I don't know more at all. I know the basics of it which seems to be more than you do. Starting with the FACT that psych meds work (in general) and that neurotransmitter activity in your brain absolutely affects EVERY SINGLE PERSON.

I'm not saying you weren't depressed. Oh yeah you also didn't answer any questions yet again.

reprise85
06-21-2012, 03:13 PM
Tell me how any of this is saying I know more than doctors:

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 03:15 PM
I don't think you can use the "so you know more than experts?" escape hatch when you previously already stated that essentially psychiatry is bullshit and you just need to "man up" and "accept personal responsibility" and get some "mental toughness"

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 03:15 PM
ronpaul!

reprise85
06-21-2012, 03:16 PM
The main point is that being fat is a complicated set of symptoms (beyond the physical manifestation of being fat). When you take such a shallow view you attack every fat person who is doing their best to survive. Also, can I stress again that just because you start eating well and exercise it takes a lot of time for the body to become objectively healthy.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 03:23 PM
my only point is that he's a dick

BlissedandGone2
06-21-2012, 03:24 PM
meangreansp and banana should go make out.

back to the matter at hand, don't you guys think it's odd that billy wears such tight shirts?

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 03:27 PM
meangreansp and banana should go make out.

i actually think it might be nimrod

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 03:31 PM
and then KL can start a homophobic thread about it

reprise85
06-21-2012, 03:46 PM
guys i'm eating a KFC double down RIGHT NOW. then for dessert i have a fried cheesecake and 2L of diet coke

thinking of getting a large meat lover's pizza and rolling it up like a burrito

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 03:47 PM
wha? Worthless!!

Shalalala
06-21-2012, 03:48 PM
And I mean I can almost understand getting addicted to drugs a lot more than people who become morbidly obese and eat themselves into a diabetic stupor.
I think fatness is weakness and ugliness.
My mujers fat and she hates it. But I Love her and I'm patient.
I say we be patient with our Billy cause we Love'em. At least he looks stronger. I think he should lift weights.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 03:50 PM
guys i'm eating a KFC double down RIGHT NOW. then for dessert i have a fried cheesecake and 2L of diet coke

thinking of getting a large meat lover's pizza and rolling it up like a burrito

you know that's going to cost you 15 years of your life that is a miserable ordeal for pretty much everyone, right?

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 03:50 PM
i mean i dunno about y'all but i'mma win at this life thing, bet.

reprise85
06-21-2012, 03:51 PM
boy i love being fat. just like all fatties!

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm gonna roll a meat lovers pizza (with extra cheese) around 4 Johnsonville Brats and eat it like a wet burritto with sauce and a size of deep fried cheese curds

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 03:52 PM
then I'm gonna watch Dr Oz at 4pm!! WHOOOO HOOOO

reprise85
06-21-2012, 03:53 PM
maybe you could use some garlic sauce and stick a loaf of bread a slice at a time around the outside

reprise85
06-21-2012, 03:54 PM
for serious though i'm eating brown rice and black beans and craving a salad. got some salmon for tonight. oh, and WATERMELON

reprise85
06-21-2012, 03:55 PM
i know im just being selfish sitting here with my fat though :( i should probably cut it all off, the world would be a better place

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 03:56 PM
there are children in africa starving because of you

and not american agricultural policy or warlords or anything

fatties.

that's right.

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 04:04 PM
and then KL can start a homophobic thread about it

You're clueless.

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 04:07 PM
i know im just being selfish sitting here with my fat though :( i should probably cut it all off, the world would be a better place

Hey I've been wondering something for awhile and it's been really evident in this thread so I hope I get an answer. Why do you continually insist on running to Trots' side in arguments when he has made very clear (and everybody knows it) that he doesn't like you? I can't figure out why you insist on kissing his ass when he rarely even acknowledges you unless he's criticizing you. Why the fuck do you need his approval so much on this board? Give it up. We all see it and think it's pathetic.

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 04:08 PM
"one time, when I was trollin' The Castro for the gays I didnt' see any cause everybody looked normal...so where are the gays like when I go to the east coast and there is hot pants on men?"

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 04:12 PM
i really wish i was blissfully free of self-awareness and doubt like katy lied

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 04:12 PM
"one time, when I was trollin' The Castro for the gays I didnt' see any cause everybody looked normal...so where are the gays like when I go to the east coast and there is hot pants no men?"

It was completely based off my two experiences in Provincetown, MA which is considered the gay capital of the US. Many people there are openly gay and I can understand why it gets its nickname. SF also has a well known reputation for gay people. I thought having a well known reputation for it would have been a little more visible. It's really that simple. Nobody freaked out in that thread until Eulogy came running in and clacked away. For saying nothing offensive and having no history of homophobia on this board, there really was a ridiculous overreaction.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 04:13 PM
you really still can't even fathom why you're offensive, it's truly remarkable

i mean do you have a little doubt and you just ignore it or is it just completely absent?

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 04:13 PM
a little more visable

/facepalm

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 04:15 PM
i'm pretty sure i explained exactly why what he said was offensive but i guess he ignored it/didn't understand it

HEY GUYS
I WAS IN ATLANTA THE OTHER DAY
AND I WAS LIKE EXPECTING TO SEE WAY MORE BLACK PEOPLE
YOU KNOW WEARING BLACK CLOTHES AND HAVING BABIES OUT OF WEDLOCK AND SMOKING CRACK
PEOPLE LED ME TO BELIEVE THAT ATLANTA WAS THE BLACK CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
BUT I SAW REGULAR WHITE PEOPLE
I DIDN'T EVEN SEE A DUDE IN A TRICKED OUT CADDY
I'M NOT RACIST I JUST WANTED TO GAWK AT BLACKS

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 04:16 PM
fat asses and gays!

reprise85
06-21-2012, 04:17 PM
Hey I've been wondering something for awhile and it's been really evident in this thread so I hope I get an answer. Why do you continually insist on running to Trots' side in arguments when he has made very clear (and everybody knows it) that he doesn't like you? I can't figure out why you insist on kissing his ass when he rarely even acknowledges you unless he's criticizing you. Why the fuck do you need his approval so much on this board? Give it up. We all see it and think it's pathetic.

We just happen to agree on some things. This is one of them. You are one of the very few people I really dislike on here, sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 04:18 PM
i'm pretty sure i explained exactly why what he said was offensive but i guess he ignored it/didn't understand it

HEY GUYS
I WAS IN ATLANTA THE OTHER DAY
AND I WAS LIKE EXPECTING TO SEE WAY MORE BLACK PEOPLE
YOU KNOW WEARING BLACK CLOTHES AND HAVING BABIES OUT OF WEDLOCK AND SMOKING CRACK
PEOPLE LED ME TO BELIEVE THAT ATLANTA WAS THE BLACK CAPITAL OF THE WORLD
BUT I SAW REGULAR WHITE PEOPLE
I DIDN'T EVEN SEE A DUDE IN A TRICKED OUT CADDY
I'M NOT RACIST I JUST WANTED TO GAWK AT BLACKS

If this was an actual scenario, you realize a lot of people would say what you just illustrated right? What is racist about that statement? How does that indicate hatred for black people? You are stating a fact from your own personal experience. You visited a city with a well known history for having a large black population and you saw very few black people. Are you not supposed to notice this???????

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 04:20 PM
We just happen to agree on some things. This is one of them. You are one of the very few people I really dislike on here, sorry if that hurts your feelings.

I don't want to be liked and I've said this on numerous occasions so that is refreshing to hear.

reprise85
06-21-2012, 04:20 PM
See, I base my opinions on what I think and have learned and not based on if someone I do or don't like (or who does or doesn't like me) agrees with it.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 04:21 PM
If this was an actual scenario, you realize a lot of people would say what you just illustrated right? What is racist about that statement? How does that indicate hatred for black people? You are stating a fact from your own personal experience. You visited a city with a well known history for having a large black population and you saw very few black people. Are you not supposed to notice this???????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY <U>SHIT</U>.

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 04:21 PM
See, I base my opinions on what I think and not based on if someone I do or don't like (or who does or doesn't like me) agrees with it.

You clearly go out of your way to engage Trots. It doesn't cross your mind to just back off? I guess it doesn't because if you disliked me so much you'd have me on ignore.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 04:22 PM
no she doesn't, guy.

reprise85
06-21-2012, 04:23 PM
I really don't, but okay. And I don't have anyone on ignore. You are entertaining and I keep hoping to see some spark of something in you that I can appreciate. It is very hard for me to write off someone completely. I think the only person I truly have done this with (on here) is Banana.

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 04:23 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY <U>SHIT</U>.

You're just a fucking idiot that likes to argue. Nothing I said was untrue. We all have fucking eyes.

reprise85
06-21-2012, 04:24 PM
Why your mind even going along those lines of thinking in the first place is the real deal here.

I expected GAYS but there be no gays

reprise85
06-21-2012, 04:25 PM
this thread is going to be terrible for people to read. sorry dudes

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 04:26 PM
You're just a fucking idiot that likes to argue.

oh i love to argue, but i think you and i both know that i'm no idiot.

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 04:27 PM
Why your mind even going along those lines of thinking in the first place is the real deal here.

I expected GAYS but there be no gays

The negative/homophobic/racist thing would be to say "I expected no_____, but there was a ton of them." That implies you didn't want to see any of them and carries a negative connotation. The other way around it's just "matter o factly"

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 04:27 PM
I bet KL is one of those guys who addresses his white friends as "my Niggas" and can't figure out how it could possibly be offensive to anybody

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 04:28 PM
i mean they say it all the time

reprise85
06-21-2012, 04:29 PM
The negative/homophobic/racist thing would be to say "I expected no_____, but there was a ton of them." That implies you didn't want to see any of them and carries a negative connotation. The other way around it's just "matter o factly"

either they're both homophobic or they're both not. either way you are commenting on a stereotype that you think gay people fit

Katy Lied
And here we go with completely unrelated assumptions. I'm out.

Trotskilicious

i'm going to put all this stuff in my signature, this is great. keep going.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 04:31 PM
awww

i wanted more wisdom about what prejudice, racism and bigotry are from a middle class heterosexual white male

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 04:32 PM
either they're both homophobic or they're both not. either way you are commenting on a stereotype that you think gay people fit

At the end of the day, it's all just words and no one knows the actual intent behind them other than the person that said them. And it's even harder to discern meaning over words on page than in person. But continue to crucify me for benign words I said on the internet that had no connotation behind them.

KL out.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 04:33 PM
there was nothing benign about your words or your thinking, man

but you seem incapable of understanding that

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 04:34 PM
awww

i wanted more wisdom about what prejudice, racism and bigotry are from a middle class heterosexual white male

Maybe I should stick around. Because you are doing the same thing. Last time I checked you were a middle class heterosexual white male spreading his wisdom about what prejudice, racism and bigotry are.

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 04:35 PM
aaaaaand, he's back IN!

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 04:35 PM
there was nothing benign about your words or your thinking, man

but you seem incapable of understanding that

Are you inside my head? No. You must think you are though. You seem to know a whole lot about me, my thought processes, feelings, etc. Next time I have a decision to make about choice words, I will come to you for guidance.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 04:36 PM
Actually I have the respect to defer to the wishes of others, rather than acting like Eulogy is "crucifying you" for being an ignorant numbnuts.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 04:37 PM
Are you inside my head? No. You must think you are though. You seem to know a whole lot about me, my thought processes, feelings, etc.

yes well i'm not so all i have to go on is your words and actions so maybe you should present yourself with more care if you don't want us to think that you have this gay stereotype dancing around in your head that you were going to gawk at like a tourist when you were in san francisco so you could come back and regale your philly pals with stories about all the ridiculous homos

but sorry i'll have to decline giving you guidance, i'm not cyrano de bergerac

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 04:38 PM
this really isn't that hard to understand is it?

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 04:41 PM
KL prolly throws signs too, cause what's offensive about hangin' with your bros at Applebee's and posing for photos on a new iPhone 4S

http://i.huffpost.com/gadgets/slideshows/16442/slide_16442_228824_large.jpg?1340311181841

BlissedandGone2
06-21-2012, 04:42 PM
The fact that people like KL exist in real life is really troubling, but the fact that this level of ignorance and complete stupidity is reoccurring amongst the low of the low netphorians is what really makes me think.

There's a lesson in there, guys.

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 04:45 PM
probably because of coddling and not taking personal responsibility

Katy Lied
06-21-2012, 04:47 PM
You're a self righteous douche, BlissedandGone2. We all saw you on Conan. That video proved it.

duovamp
06-21-2012, 05:42 PM
Why are we discriminating against heterosexual, white, middle-class males?

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 05:53 PM
only if they are fat, and that's ok because they're killing children in africa

BlissedandGone2
06-21-2012, 06:20 PM
You're a self righteous douche, BlissedandGone2. We all saw you on Conan. That video proved it.

hahahaha what

awesome

Eulogy
06-21-2012, 07:38 PM
It was completely based off my two experiences in Provincetown, MA which is considered the gay capital of the US. Many people there are openly gay and I can understand why it gets its nickname. SF also has a well known reputation for gay people. I thought having a well known reputation for it would have been a little more visible. It's really that simple. Nobody freaked out in that thread until Eulogy came running in and clacked away. For saying nothing offensive and having no history of homophobia on this board, there really was a ridiculous overreaction.

what do you think "openly gay" means

i am openly gay. if you saw me on the street, you probably wouldn't be able to tell.

can you understand that?

then can you fuck off?

this is one of the worst threads ever.

Eulogy
06-21-2012, 07:45 PM
i also love the "I DON'T EVEN WANT TO BE LIKED!" defense mechanism

classic

Trotskilicious
06-21-2012, 07:47 PM
but he went to a town in Massachusetts twice

Eulogy
06-21-2012, 07:48 PM
i wonder how the provincetown olive garden stacks up

TuralyonW3
06-21-2012, 08:51 PM

i am openly gay. if you saw me on the street, you probably wouldn't be able to tell.

can you understand that?

then can you fuck off?

this is one of the worst threads ever.

i dunno man you have a petty fuckin' faggety face!!!

TuralyonW3
06-21-2012, 08:52 PM
like your lips look they're just constantly lusting for dick...and your eyes have this thing going on like "I would love to mingle fluids with a man"

brendo_91
06-21-2012, 09:33 PM

how much pink do you wear? do you have the 'gay dude' accent?

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 09:39 PM
according to KL openly gay means you wear a women's clothing or ass-less chaps. So there's no way that Eulogy could be "openly" gay. By KL standards he's in the closet

cause he looks like a straight

sppunk
06-21-2012, 09:52 PM
I regret not banning Katy Lied when he said I could. He's like Banana clone, no shocker he's from Philly.

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 10:30 PM
if he said you can ban him there's not expiration date on that

ohnoitsbonnie
06-21-2012, 11:51 PM
In my experience it is moderately overweight people like myself that make fun of those larger and trimmer than themselves

Katy Lied
06-22-2012, 12:03 AM
if he said you can ban him there's not expiration date on that

You turned on me real quick. You saw some approval from others and jumped on the opportunity. Not too sure it's going to help the fact that you have been disliked on this forum for a long time. Aren't you 41? Isn't that a little old for wanting approval from people at least ten years younger than you? ...yeah

vixnix
06-22-2012, 12:04 AM
Do you still eat lots of low fat cottage cheese Bonnie? I bought some but it expired before I ate it. I can never think of what to do with it.

Katy Lied
06-22-2012, 12:05 AM
I regret not banning Katy Lied when he said I could. He's like Banana clone, no shocker he's from Philly.

And you're an obnoxious Boston piece of crap. Ban me. Ban Pretzel Logic too. And make sure it's a permanent ban.

reprise85
06-22-2012, 12:18 AM
you heard the man sppunk

krackhead
06-22-2012, 12:45 AM

You are absolute dogshit. If we all work together we can make this a great year. You just fucked it up by trying to piss on people. B0lly will piss on you, mick jager, and johnny greenwood. So try and make this more of a great year. thank you. - Courtney love

subzero
06-22-2012, 01:02 AM
holy fuck this thread blows

pavementtune
06-22-2012, 02:11 AM
After 8 pages it's pretty obvious this argument can't go anywhere - the gap between intellectual levels is way too big. ;)

Btw, I think Billys weight gain might be a result of changing his meds.

stumpycat
06-22-2012, 02:55 AM
The original premise of this question seems pretty stupid - if only for the obvious confound that people tend to gain weight as they get older, and age tends to degrade singing voice anyway.

Anti-psychotics, mood stabilizers, and (too a lesser degree) a number of the anti-depressants are infamous for causing weight gain and then fucking around with your blood sugar.

Also, obesity is obviously a cultural problem with social and environmental factors playing into it. Seriously, the extent to which the environment and culture are utterly so aversive to healthy lifestyle habits in our country cannot be overstated. The "default" is to be overweight, and to escape the forces of the environment and lifestyle habits that lead to it require a never-ending active diligence about every choice you make and its implications.

Seriously, though, Billy needs to invest in some clothes that actually fit because currently he is looking like stuffed sausage in them. That style just doesn't work anymore, bro.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-22-2012, 03:44 AM
Do you still eat lots of low fat cottage cheese Bonnie? I bought some but it expired before I ate it. I can never think of what to do with it.

I NEVER ATE IT. I need to get more dairy into my diet :(

vixnix
06-22-2012, 04:14 AM
Oh I thought you did because of those fridge pictures you posted at the oboard once. I take calcium supplements because there's no way I get enough from my diet, is that why you need more dairy, or for protein too? Low fat cottage cheese looks great on paper but I find it hard to eat regularly, I just gag on it.

ohnoitsbonnie
06-22-2012, 04:48 AM
It's not my fridge. I eat stuff from it but not all. Idk I just want to bulk up on the calcium to protect my teeth and bones. I'm going to need them in space.

scottytheoneand
06-22-2012, 06:47 AM
And you're an obnoxious Boston piece of crap. Ban me. Ban Pretzel Logic too. And make sure it's a permanent ban.

see ya later, man. it was nice hearing from you. adios!

Cool As Ice Cream
06-22-2012, 07:04 AM
shut the fuck up, scotty! for fuck's sake! jesus fucking christ!

will somebody please think of the children!!!

scottytheoneand
06-22-2012, 07:10 AM
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v1tN0ZKnRgs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

reprise85
06-22-2012, 07:53 PM
Oh I thought you did because of those fridge pictures you posted at the oboard once. I take calcium supplements because there's no way I get enough from my diet, is that why you need more dairy, or for protein too? Low fat cottage cheese looks great on paper but I find it hard to eat regularly, I just gag on it.

Yeah I take a multi with lots of calcium and Vit D because I eat almost no dairy.

fuzzyroes
06-22-2012, 08:22 PM
Jesus christ there must be a lot of overweight people on this board... Whys everybody so godamned sensitive about it? Its obviously extremely unhealthy to be overweight... If you are overweight its definitely something you should work towards changing... Whats there to argue about?

Its just like if "your" a drug addict you should probably go to rehab and get professional help... People gotta take personal responsibility and theres no doubt it can be awfully hard to do that... No ones arguing that... But its ultimately the right thing to do.

ilikeplanets
06-22-2012, 08:27 PM
I thought he was Mr. Healthful. What is he getting fat on?

reprise85
06-22-2012, 08:30 PM
Jesus christ there must be a lot of overweight people on this board... Whys everybody so godamned sensitive about it? Its obviously extremely unhealthy to be overweight... If you are overweight its definitely something you should work towards changing... Whats there to argue about?

No one is arguing with that. What I am arguing about is that you shouldn't treat fat people like shit or think you know anything about the overriding syndrome (many) fat people have that keeps them stuck in being fat. Read the thread.

And Corgan isn't fat.

fuzzyroes
06-22-2012, 08:31 PM
Corgans not even fat. It just looks like hes healthy for a change... During Zeitgeist he looked like he was dying or something haha.

fuzzyroes
06-22-2012, 08:32 PM
No one is arguing with that. What I am arguing about is that you shouldn't treat fat people like shit. Read the thread.

No one ever said you should treat fat people like shit though..