View Full Version : Your favorite SP moments

mugsdil
06-20-2012, 01:51 AM
So the new album today brings me back to my teenage years when Mellon Collie was at the top of the charts to the first break up of the band my senior year of high school.

I'm not one for nostalgia most of the time, but today I was thinking of some of my favorite SP moments that stand out in my mind. Like a lot of you, I'm sure you know music as a gateway to memories of significant times in your life. So... I know this is the kind of stuff that teenagers talk about, but fuck it, here are some of my favorite memories of the band.

- Finding a few Pumpkins bootlegs at a shitty record store in Dinky Town in Minneapolis. I was 17 and the internet was not the place it is today to find live music. Listening to the 1993 Siamese Dream shows and not having seen them live yet was amazing. Before that I had a few glimpses on network TV like on Letterman and SNL, but nothing more.

- Going on a date with the girl I was in love with my junior year of high school, listening to SIYL in her driveway, making out and hoping her dad wouldn't come out.

- My first Pumpkins album was MCIS, which came out on my 13 birthday. I went to a used record store the following summer and bought Siamese Dream. While I had heard Today 100 times on the radio already, I wasn't as familiar with Disarm. The first time I heard the bells I got chills.

Anyway, :netphoria might find this to be too much BS and post about Billy's voice and giant dicks or whatever, but the album release today makes me nostalgic. And I've been lurking here for over ten years.

mugsdil
06-20-2012, 01:52 AM
One more, I guess. I saw the band live for the first time on the Machina tour at Northrup Auditorium at the U of MN. Probably not a great show, but at the time I was blown away. We went to Perkins after and ate pie. Pretty sure I wore my "End" shirt 3X a week for the next two years.

Toby
06-20-2012, 02:16 AM
Perkins rules :rockon:

Esty
06-20-2012, 02:17 AM
I've been lurking here for over ten years.

Make sure to wait another ten before you post again asswipe.

mugsdil
06-20-2012, 02:19 AM
Make sure to wait another ten before you post again asswipe.

Fuck you.

Trotskilicious
06-20-2012, 02:19 AM
don't listen to him he's a weird pervert that eats people

mugsdil
06-20-2012, 02:33 AM
I guess new people here threaten the old guard or something.

Starla
06-20-2012, 02:37 AM
Does a 10 year lurker get some sort of tenure here or what.

Esty
06-20-2012, 02:48 AM
He waits ten years and makes this his post? Fuck this guy.

mugsdil
06-20-2012, 02:52 AM
Thanks, blurry boobs guy.

TuralyonW3
06-20-2012, 02:55 AM
Those are special boobs

SlingeroGuitaro
06-20-2012, 03:09 AM
They wanna be your special k

killtrocity
06-20-2012, 03:31 AM
I puked on my "End" shirt in HS and had to toss it :(

ohnoitsbonnie
06-20-2012, 07:50 AM
When I ate 4 hotdogs with bullet with butterfly wings playing

reprise85
06-20-2012, 09:29 AM
i remember first getting into BWBW from the video on MTV. i was 10, and my babysitter and I would watch it after school just to see the video, and then they had like a top five countdown on at a certain time that we'd watch.

internet SP fans trying to get 33 played on TRL for billy's birthday

first show, miami 11/17/96. i only had MCIS at that point, and the next day i got SD and PI. totally blown away. i also think this was the day i knew i wanted to learn guitar and write songs.

adore tour, 98. show was great and then afterward my dad, sister, friend and i were walking in the parking lot when some douche ran by and snatched one of my t-shirts out of my dad's hands. maybe not a favorite moment, but a memorable one.

listening to the TEITBITE leak in .rm format and being confused about it

i remember being in the car with a discman and listening to Gish when it finally clicked for me.

and i also remember finding CD bootlegs in a record shop as my first time hearing them live. i felt like i needed all of them. i got into tape trading after that.

Trotskilicious
06-20-2012, 10:44 AM
I guess new people here threaten the old guard or something.

lol no

TheAeroplane
06-20-2012, 11:09 PM
getting TAFH boxset :rock_on:

DisconnectD
06-21-2012, 06:48 AM

SECONDED!

My girlfriend got it for me for Christmas & it's in near mint condition :love:

scottytheoneand
06-21-2012, 06:53 AM
I took a picture of Monte and Billy on a boat... good times

Spira|_
06-22-2012, 12:58 PM
I came here to listen some youtubes! Buuuhhs

pale_princess
06-22-2012, 03:12 PM
trying to lose my virginity with siamese dream on repeat and my boyfriend not being able to get it up.

Trotskilicious
06-22-2012, 03:13 PM
well it's not very sexy music is it

fuzzyroes
06-22-2012, 08:41 PM
that happened to me once, too much ecstacy.

RenewRevive
06-22-2012, 08:51 PM
trying to lose my virginity with siamese dream on repeat and my boyfriend not being able to get it up.

yeah i imagine billy's voice made things tough for the poor little guy :(

RenewRevive
06-22-2012, 08:52 PM
still at least it wasn't the MBC on Zeit

D.
06-22-2012, 08:52 PM
<p>

fuzzyroes
06-22-2012, 08:55 PM
Mine was being a little kid all infatuated with MTV and having BWBW kick me in the nuts... Was totally unexpected to see SP come back with a leadoff single/video like that.

pavementtune
06-22-2012, 09:59 PM
Tried lsd for the first time, thought I wouldn't even notice, took some more to make sure. Went to my favorite pub - mouth of babes was blasting and every single fucking brick of the wall started flying around .

On holidays in Sweden my friends noticed a guy wearing a zero tshirt. We started talking to him and ended up with an invitation to his hometown in Australia (and actually went there 2 years later).

After a pumpkins concert I completely lost it and started insulting the b. selling tour-tshirts, because she didn't accept the only currency I had on me. A japanese couple in their forties overheard the 'conversation' and bought me a shirt.

D.
06-22-2012, 10:08 PM
I remember Pumpkins albums at K-Mart around maybe 98-99 having a promo card listing their albums. This was before I really knew the vast reaches of knowledge on the internet.

I saw they had TAFH listed on the promo card but I personally never was able to find it at any stores I ever went to. I began to think of it as a "mythical" album.

My joy when I found it at a small little mall in downtown KC on a field trip, and subsequently bought it around Christmas, is a joy I have felt that has rarely been matched.

reprise85
06-22-2012, 10:10 PM
Tried lsd for the first time, thought I wouldn't even notice, took some more to make sure.

lol

vixnix
06-22-2012, 10:44 PM
Being 14 and climbing out the bedroom window at my aunt and uncle's place after they had gone to bed. I had been sent to live there by my desperate parents after disappearing for a week to a different town with my best friend. I had made friends with the resident bad girl at the preppy all girls school I was enrolled at, where my aunt was a maths teacher. I went out drinking with her one night and befriended these twentysomething year old guys who were into all that grunge stuff and we would hang out at their place on weekends, after that, and smoke and get drunk. I remember talking in the early morning to her, listening to soma for the first time and thinking how beautiful it was and nearly crying. And then the guys came home and she and one of them disappeared into his bedroom as usual and I sat freaked out with the other guy as usual, in the living room. But those first listens of Soma and Mayonnaise really affected me. It's what got me into the pumpkins, this beautiful music amongst the empty beer cans filled with cigarette ends and the dirty plates and cutlery left lying in the living room. And watching Map of the Human Heart with a 27 year old truck driver.

reprise85
06-22-2012, 10:53 PM
that's disturbing

DisconnectD
06-23-2012, 01:00 AM
Really captures the pumpkins vibe for some reason though , reprise.. ya dig?

slunken
06-23-2012, 01:20 AM
that's disturbing

not at all. that's real life.

D.
06-23-2012, 01:24 AM
it's why i dread the future of my child.

DisconnectD
06-23-2012, 01:52 AM
not at all. that's real life.

As opposed to artificial life? :P

slunken
06-23-2012, 01:53 AM
yes. exactly that.

make sure you check yourself before you engage me again, thank you.

DisconnectD
06-23-2012, 02:02 AM
Haha, whatever that means.. sorry, I'm not very street smart ;)

slunken: WHY U SO DEFENSIV?!

DisconnectD
06-23-2012, 02:03 AM
In all seriousness, I know what you meant, I was just being facetious or some shit.

slunken
06-23-2012, 02:03 AM
Although I previously had claimed this album was most likely going to be shitty, the truth is I had no real idea. This was because although Corgan is clearly at the lowest point of his career, there were also some glimmers of hope. I actually thought Astral Planes and Freak were alright songs, and pretty much every one of the Oceania songs debuted on the last tour piqued my interest. “It could go either way” is what I really thought, and I wasn’t excited about this album per se—merely interested which way the direction will fall.

In hearing it all, I’d say it teeters back in forth between the lowest of the low and the highest of the, well, low. Surely, this is nothing close to anything achieved by “SP1”, Gish through Machina. The dynamics that Corgan and Chamberlin created together is absent, as well as the creativity, dynamics and consistently-solid songwriting. But certainly, Oceania is better than Shitgeist, The Snoozer Embrace and Smelly Farts of the Sea. Clearly this batch of songs is the cream of the crop harvested in the Teargden By Crappyscope.

The impression I have is what I felt for all of Teargarden: this is a continuation of the musical themes and songwriting established at the very tail end of Machina and into Zwan. To put it bluntly, this is simply what Billy Corgan’s songs sound like now. I would not say they are more contrived or formulaic, but refined. You can tell he has reached a point where the act of songwriting has become so easy and thoughtless, the songs themselves have become a shadow of what they were a decade ago. He knows he has to work hard to produce something of real value, and it shows. In effect, we can have some real stinkers, mingling with real gems--just like the whole of Mary Star of The Sea and Shitgeist. Luckily, he has filtered the stinkers for the most part on Oceania, and it is 2/3rds pretty impressive. The stinkers must have been reserved for Teargarden. But don’t get me wrong: when Oceania smells, it smells BAD.

The sonic landscape and vocalization also goes with the refined-Corgan approach, and this album, in essence, could very well be the second Zwan album that never existed. If Chamberlin had drummed on this album, it very well could have been Zwan. That must say a lot about his former Zwan bandmates, of how much they actually contributed to the sonic landscape of the band…

Speaking of, one thing that must be touched upon is this new line-up: What exactly is Smashing Pumpkins Mark 3? We are essentially left with a more apt guitar player to emulate Corgan’s own playing; a more creative and flowery bass player; and a less interesting drummer. While the first two aspects are simply improved James and D’Arcy clones, the third point hits the band hard—but not hard enough to totally knock them out. To say that it does is just ignorance. Without a doubt, The Kid is no Jimmy Chamberlin. But then again, NO ONE is Jimmy Chamberlin. So then we come to the crux, should this be a moot point then? I believe it is. I will give the young man credit: no one can fill Chamberlin’s shoes, so, hey! don’t even bother trying. At least he has balls to step up. But I will say the biggest drawback is the drumsound itself. Who the hell engineered this album? The drums sound soulless and lack character. In comparison to soundboard tapes, it doesn’t seem to be the little tike’s drumming, but poor mixing and/or recording of his drums.

Let us look at the individual songs…

Quasar – Compositionally pretty average and obviously written as an introduction to the album. At least other openers such as Cherub Rock or To Sheila had some substance; Quasar does not. Decent enough performance and production though. B-

Panopticon – A solid song, probably one of the best he’s written in ten years. It would sit alongside the best tracks of Mary Star of The Sea easily, and that is fine by me. A-

The Celestials – not bad, but not convincingly good either. Nice contrast to the previous two songs, but the formula of ‘Hit single as the third track’ has completely worn thin for this band and Corgan’s intent is completely transparent here. It seems to try to be that hit single he drastically needs, but falls completely short. But it’s an enjoyably song, still above anything grown in a Teargarden. B

Violet Rays – The album starts to turn sour as we soon realize that Corgan has already turned to the filler tracks so early in the album’s running order to sandwich the good tracks. Violet Rays is of little value in the SP discography, barely a Machina b-side. It is completely forgettable. C-

My Love Is Winter – Probably one of the best songs on the album, a stand-out track as Stand Inside Your Love was on Machina or Honestly on Mary Star of The Sea. Unfortunately, it lacks the awe-inspiring lyrics and fantastic hooks of the previous decade’s hit singles. Although excellent when in the context of this album, it becomes a decent Mellon Collie b-side when compared to the rest of Corgan’s discography. A-

One Diamond, One Heart –Well, at least Owata was interesting in the slightest, something that cannot be said of this song. I don’t know what’s sadder here: this song, or the fact that there must not have been a better song to take its place on the album. D+

Pinwheels – What begins as a pretty obvious rip of “Baba O’Riley” turns into a cleverly-arranged song that somehow manages to not build into the expected rocker. As much as I would have liked the drums to come in and rock-out, I applause Corgan for holding back. Stand-out track. B+

Oceania – I think most people should think that the fact that there is an epic, nearly-10-minute track on every single Smashing Pumpkins song is completely contrived. But we all ignore this because the songs are generally quite fantastic and fit perfectly in the context of its album; we seem to overlook its contrivance. Upon hearing the live versions of this song, I was not able to forget it this time: it was obviously a number of fragments, crammed together to make The Stereotype Epic Smashing Pumpkins Song For Side B. But upon hearing this studio version, I was pleasantly surprised how cohesive the title track and I reversed my opinion. Apparently, the live interpretation was lacking the crystal clear vision Corgan had intended all along for these perfectly fitted fragments. My only complaint is the lack of resolution in the song’s inappropriate fade. Imagine the final phrases of Iha’s closing solo of Glass + The Ghost Children fading out… Or the power being pulled on Starla halfway through the closing solo. This is the impression I received, Corgan effectively ruining what could have been his crown achievement over the last decade. B

Pale Horse – This is inarguably Corgan’s finest moment on the album, and possibly the finest moment he’s ever had since Machina. This is one of the few songs on this album that could stand proudly alongside his entire discography. Pale Horse could have been the Machina outtake that everyone lamented was not included on the album, or the Double Door song that no one understood why it wasn’t recorded for Mellon Collie. Excellent use of percussion and restraint, gathering atmosphere for the mysterious and vividly interesting lyrics. A

The Chimera – Unfortunately by this point in Oceania, it seems Corgan has run through all his great ideas after the fantastic triad of Pinwheels-Oceania-Pale Horse. The remainder of the album is forgettable, not only by comparison, but on its own right. The Chimera is a completely throw-away rocker, nothing short of a Zwan outtake you could leave or take. C

Glissandra – Flashy, characteristic Corgan song titles won’t save this album at this point, as the barrage of throw-away Zwan ditties continue. This song should have been left roadside with Paz, Pajo and Sweeny. C

Inkless – A surprise hopeful amongst the duds, Inkless is mistakenly tagged near the end of the album and nearly forgotten. Sounding like a riff salvaged from the Pasticio Medley, it references an era long gone and shall never return. But it’s too easy for our judgment to be clouded in nostalgia; this classic Pumpkins sound is grounded in the lack of Chamberlin, and it becomes painfully obvious way Oceania sounds the way it is in the first place: there is no other Chamberlin, don’t even bother trying. You can try to relive the past, but what’s gone is always gone. B-

Wildflower - Throughout Oceania, we feel that Corgan is grasping for his former power, and we can feel the electricity just barely scraping his fingertips as he reaches harder and harder. Mid album, we think he might actually grab a hold of it! But after a closing run of forgettable songs and frankly a completely amateur and embarrassing closing tune, we see that it is realistically far, far out of reach. Maybe he is over the hill, out of ideas. Maybe it’s the lack of a prodigal drummer. Or maybe this is all intentional, a part of some sick masterplan. Either way, this album full of hopefulness is closed with a complete lack thereof, a dreadful snoozer. Wildflower is, without a doubt the worst album-closer of the entire Smashing Pumpkins catalog, and we are reminded of where and WHEN we are. This is not 1994, this is 2012. There is no Chamberlin and The Smashing Pumpkins are forgettable adult alternative of varying degrees of brilliance and failure. D+

Overall rating: C+/B-

IEatMyFeces
06-27-2012, 12:00 AM
when billy said the future embrace would be a ROCK ALBUM!

Trotskilicious
06-27-2012, 12:05 AM
make sure you check yourself before you engage me again, thank you.

lol hipstar

TheAeroplane
06-27-2012, 12:11 AM

spaceboye
06-27-2012, 01:29 AM
Slunken... Dude. Well done.

Trotskilicious
06-27-2012, 01:31 AM
do you think he wrote that

slunken
06-27-2012, 01:41 AM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb14/slunken_2007/ScreenShot2012-04-12at25611AM.png

RenewRevive
06-27-2012, 10:31 AM
do you think he wrote that

that review was soniclovenoise's.

Trotskilicious
06-27-2012, 11:20 AM
yeah i know i was asking that other guy

RenewRevive
06-27-2012, 06:18 PM
yah, i knew you knew that.

Shallowed
06-27-2012, 07:19 PM
Being 14 and climbing out the bedroom window at my aunt and uncle's place after they had gone to bed. I had been sent to live there by my desperate parents after disappearing for a week to a different town with my best friend. I had made friends with the resident bad girl at the preppy all girls school I was enrolled at, where my aunt was a maths teacher. I went out drinking with her one night and befriended these twentysomething year old guys who were into all that grunge stuff and we would hang out at their place on weekends, after that, and smoke and get drunk. I remember talking in the early morning to her, listening to soma for the first time and thinking how beautiful it was and nearly crying. And then the guys came home and she and one of them disappeared into his bedroom as usual and I sat freaked out with the other guy as usual, in the living room. But those first listens of Soma and Mayonnaise really affected me. It's what got me into the pumpkins, this beautiful music amongst the empty beer cans filled with cigarette ends and the dirty plates and cutlery left lying in the living room. And watching Map of the Human Heart with a 27 year old truck driver.

1979 was written about you.

Shallowed
06-27-2012, 07:30 PM
One of my favourite SP moments was before I even started actively listening to them. There was a time when I started hearing their songs on the radio frequently, and they seemed to stand out from the rest of the mainstream rock radio din. I was quite surprised to find that all of these stand out songs were by the same band, so I decided I should get more music by them. The name was already familiar to me, I had just never matched it to the music before. I'd also seen SP's albums in several "you must hear these albums" lists. It's probably the only time that I've ever been really fond of the singles.

Slug
06-27-2012, 07:33 PM
http://s017.radikal.ru/i403/1206/81/773307201c58.jpg

meangreensp
06-27-2012, 08:08 PM

tl;dr

CrabbMan
06-27-2012, 08:09 PM
Riding my bike 4 miles in the middle of the night, after my parents were in bed, to the house of a friend out of town so I could use their computer all night, downloading tracks off SPAA and playing the with that old version of winamp with no GUI (just had play and stop), holding my dad's cassette recorder up to the shitty computer speakers to make a shitty quality tape with tracks like The Joker, Apathy's Last Kiss, Never Let Me Down, Bullet Train to Osaka.

Seeing D'arcy's tits at the Adore tour show.

Having my dad drive me 12 hours to Hollywood, waiting in line for 9 hours to be in the front for the Roxy show, and after feeling like I was gonna die of heatstroke, getting to refresh myself with water from Billy's water bottle he threw out into the crowd at the end of the show.

meangreensp
06-27-2012, 08:11 PM
Getting my Mom to take me to Warehouse Music the morning of the release of MCIS as a young kid. That's one of my best moments. Obliterating my copy of said album.

Monet LSD
06-28-2012, 05:43 AM
* Watching BC and James Iha play that dual guitar solo in Ava Adore, in a badass rock star stance, facing each other & appearing to be caught up in the moment & enjoying it...and having absolutely no idea that there was any sort of underlying animosity between them.

Shallowed
06-28-2012, 06:48 AM
Do you remember what date the show was?

Monet LSD
06-28-2012, 04:01 PM
No, it was an Adore show....

slunken
06-28-2012, 05:50 PM
that was a choreographed move - they did it a lot that tour and sometimes it worked in different ways. good stuff.

DeusExMachina
06-28-2012, 10:03 PM
Let's see... I first got in to the Pumpkins when I was around 7 or 8. My babysitter would let me watch MuchMusic and one day the video for Tonight, Tonight came on. I was completely mesmerized. I thought it was the most amazing thing. I also liked how young Billy looked, because to me he looked just like a kid, and I was a kid too so that made me feel kind of cool for some reason even though looking back on it now that was a dumb thing to think. I had a neighbor across the street who was 10 years older than me or so, but he was cool and let me hang out with him sometimes at his house. We would play frisbee in his yard and he would blast music from his car. He would play stuff like the Beastie Boys, RHCP, and the Pumpkins. He lent me his copy of Siamese Dream and I loved it. I remember I got a copy of Machina and MCIS out of the library when it came out and I would listen to it obsessively. I then got Adore, Pisces, and eventually Gish. I remember being 8 when Machina came out (I'm 21 now) and I tried to convince my parents to buy it for me because it had the word "god" in the title which meant it was religious music which meant it would be good for me to hear it! My parents aren't even religious so I don't know why I thought that would be a good thing to say. I wasn't the best liar. I remember hearing the premier of Stand Inside Your Love on the radio. I remember hearing Disarm and Today a lot on the radio. I remember hearing a news story on the radio about Billy being arrested for LSD and I told my mom about it and asked her what LSD was and she said "I don't want my son listening to music that's made by people on drugs!". I remember going to New York City a few years ago and going to a record store and finding a mint copy of TAFH and buying it. That was a really exciting moment for me. Finally, I remember making my mom take me to Target the day Zeitgeist came out and buying it. My strangest memory is one from when I was maybe 3 years old. I was sitting at the kitchen table and my dad was sitting across from me talking about a Smashing Pumpkins concert. I don't remember anything else, just that he was talking about them. I think I thought the name was very interesting so I remembered it.

Sorry for the super long post, but I have a lot of fond memories of them.

Monet LSD
06-28-2012, 11:29 PM
I remember hearing a news story on the radio about Billy being arrested

Huh?

DeusExMachina
06-29-2012, 10:42 PM
Yeah, it was on the radio. Or maybe he wasn't arrested, he might have just been caught in possession of LSD but he wasn't charged or anything. Who knows. Memories sometimes lie.

Shallowed
06-29-2012, 10:53 PM
DeusEx, I really envy you. We're the same age but I only got heavily into SP (and music in general) when I was about 15. I wish I was a fan when they were originally around. You were one cool kid.

Shallowed
06-29-2012, 10:53 PM
Also lol at your mum not letting you listen to music made by drug users

reprise85
06-29-2012, 11:02 PM
Yeah, it was on the radio. Or maybe he wasn't arrested, he might have just been caught in possession of LSD but he wasn't charged or anything. Who knows. Memories sometimes lie.

He was never arrested or caught in possession in any kind of public way.

Wait, are you saying the radio just said that and you thought it was funny or something or do you really think that happened

DeusExMachina
06-30-2012, 11:26 PM
DeusEx, I really envy you. We're the same age but I only got heavily into SP (and music in general) when I was about 15. I wish I was a fan when they were originally around. You were one cool kid.

Yeah motherfucker.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6cuhfHpZz1qabnrjo1_400.jpg

I love this picture. Except for that tacky necklace I was wearing. I think I was really lucky. I'm really, really, really grateful that my neighbor let me hang out with him and exposed me to so much cool music.

Wait, are you saying the radio just said that and you thought it was funny or something or do you really think that happened

I heard it on the radio and I believed it. Why wouldn't I? Wouldn't they be committing libel if they just said he was caught with drugs?

reprise85
06-30-2012, 11:36 PM
well i really doubt it ever happened, it would be well known in the fan community

DeusExMachina
06-30-2012, 11:43 PM
Like I said, it was almost 15 years ago, so it could have easily been someone else. It's still a distinct memory I have, even if it might not be true.

reprise85
06-30-2012, 11:53 PM
yep yep i gotcha now

Monet LSD
07-01-2012, 12:49 AM
I heard it on the radio and I believed it. Why wouldn't I? Wouldn't they be committing libel if they just said he was caught with drugs?

I sorta assumed this was possibly about when the shit went down with Jimmy/Melvoin, and the names of the band members, and other specifics, just got convoluted....?

reprise85
07-01-2012, 01:17 AM
yeah that crossed my mind

i was too young to remember but i think there were lots of rumors at that point about what drugs the band did and etc

stumpycat
07-01-2012, 01:25 AM
I sorta assumed this was possibly about when the shit went down with Jimmy/Melvoin, and the names of the band members, and other specifics, just got convoluted....?

^
Yeah. I think about a billion young SP fans remembered all too well where they were (grandma's house, cough cough) during the announcement and the awkward reaction of said family members who happened to walk into the room at some particularly inopportune moment when Kurt Loder was periodically breaking the headlines. Also integral to this moment was that 1) because it was summer you were watching MTV nearly 24/7, and 2) even extended family had been made well aware of your borderline obsessive fandom.

Monet LSD
07-01-2012, 03:36 AM
Right--I remember hearing someone say "James Iha is in prison"...

dreams of glass
02-08-2015, 10:34 PM

this post is 2 years old and it made me laff