in before Trots locks it

Starla
05-17-2012, 07:27 AM
in again before it's locked

anyway that movie was pretty fucked up...... no one gets to live in the end

Starla
05-17-2012, 07:28 AM
fucking nazi bullshit around here.....

if i wanted all this shit i'd go to the oboard. fuck that place and fuck this one too.

sickbadthing
05-17-2012, 07:33 AM
Is the movie about the color of your hair between your legs and pits

sickbadthing
05-17-2012, 07:33 AM
Maybe we could get our pubes to meet up sometime

Starla
05-17-2012, 07:35 AM
maybe a wolf will come out of no where and eat some netphorians for breakfast!

sickbadthing
05-17-2012, 07:52 AM
Hey speaking of grey pubic hair, that reminded of this hippie resort that my girlfriend and i went to about a month back. They had a clothing optional hot tub area (danger!) and we had drinks and there might have been some weed involved, i don't know, i live in washington and pretty much eveyrone smokes weed so it's hard to NOT smoke weed.

Anyway, we kept our clothes on because we're square and shit. The people who were naked, well, some of them you could just tell they were creeps. And by they i mean THE OLD MEN HANGING OUT NAKED WATCHING THE YOUNG HIPPIE KIDS BE NAKED. there were a bunch of bitchy angry dykes there too. i guess they don't like yuppie fucks like me being in 'their' space. So hey i didn't mind seeing some of the young gals naked and everything, and i didn't try to leer and check out the hot, young hot tub pussy because i'm pretty much an old man myself and it would be kind of assholish if i was thinking dirty fuck thoughts while my girlfriend was there with me, so i tried to keep cool, stoned and in a hot tub.

What i did see, and it will forever scar me was one of the perv old dudes (not old like me but more like old 60s hippie creep old), and of course he had this elephant trunk dick (as most men who hang out naked like to show off their disgusting big dicks) but what the true horror was the FUCKING GANDALF THE GREY BEARD PUBIC HAIR THAT FLOWED FROM THE TOP DOWN LOOKING LIKE SOME KIND OF NASTY OLD MAN MINI BEARD FOR HIS DICK. i know hippies shun any form of hair trimming but JESUS CHRIST HOW COULD HE NOT REALIZE THAT WAS SO DISGUSTING TO SEE THAT IT MADE ME WANT TO PUKE SO HARD THAT IT WOULD COME OUT OF MY EYES LIKE CHUNKY TEARS. JESUS FUCK.

Yeah so we went back to our cabin and passed out and tried to forget what we witnessed.

Barack Obama
05-17-2012, 09:25 AM
fucking nazi bullshit around here.....

if i wanted all this shit i'd go to the oboard. fuck that place and fuck this one too.

http://i46.tinypic.com/b64o48.jpg

obscured01
05-17-2012, 06:31 PM
<font color="dab9ea">We saw it in the theater and I liked it. That being said, I was bawling and squalling at the end and we were almost the last ones out of the theater. And I believe I cried the whole way home. But then, I had a good excuse. Zach said I must've been crying because the movie sucked so bad.

What did you think of it? Did you see the after clip? I didn't see the after credits clip until later and it changed my perspective on the ending. </font>

Starla
05-17-2012, 07:34 PM
I was pissed off at the end. I wanted him to have some epic battle with the wolf, then walk up stream a little ways and find a cabin. :/

exactlythesame
05-19-2012, 02:39 AM
Amazing film. Had a lot to do with questioning God but made it so human and powerful and didn't fall into the same traps of dealing with it from a strictly intellectual standpoint. Real emotions in shitty situations.

Spoiler: The scene with Liam Neeson talking the dying man to his final moment was incredibly moving