View Full Version : So. what do you think of these netphorians?

Eulogy
02-17-2012, 01:06 PM
PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!!
eulogy
caine walker
agenda suicide
geek usa
yo soy el mejor
mxzombie
toby
jczeroman
trotskilicious
order 66
pumpkinsnumbers
scottytheoneand
lala
turdlion
mooney
slunken
graveflower
barden
ilikeplanets
myosis
fuzzyroes
banana
future boy
esty
neopryn
rottenugly
charmbag
mayfuck
reprise85
gossamer
whatcolor
D.
luke de spa
catherine wheel
omega concern
tchocky
dean r koontz
suck suck style
duke1497
killtrocity
sarcastic smile
sppunk
Nimrod's Son
teh b0lly!!1
smashingjj
Starla
Dead Frequency
Kahlo
Cool As Ice Cream
DiscoJon
Sonic Johnny
redbull
redbreegull
duovamp
blissedandgone2
ol' couch ass
hnibos

Will edit to add to the list if anyone points out people i missed.

i will do this soon, i promise.

Dogfighter28
02-17-2012, 01:38 PM
You are dead to me.

For christs sake Banana isn't even a netphorian anymore. Maybe you should list kristinxp and effloresce too

Eulogy
02-17-2012, 01:52 PM
i'm so sorry! i thought i had you on there :(

Eulogy
02-17-2012, 01:53 PM
You are dead to me.

For christs sake Banana isn't even a netphorian anymore. Maybe you should list kristinxp and effloresce too

once i got beyond chicago people and people i've met in real life, i just looked at thread starters and last replies on the first couple pages of the board. where you been lately?!

sppunk
02-17-2012, 02:00 PM
Love that I'm left off.

SuckSuckStyle
02-17-2012, 02:01 PM
eulogy- argues a lot; i'd hang out with him.
caine walker- argues a lot's boyfriend
agenda suicide- tall with glasses in texas
geek usa- G
yo soy el mejor-hey lady
mxzombie- legit
toby- Toby! duh.
jczeroman- my first ever online sp friend (98? 99?)
trotskilicious- raging alcoholic. crying out for help. in a gutter. giving a thumbs up.
order 66- i like your avatar
pumpkinsnumbers- bahnzah
scottytheoneand- dunno why everyone hates him. makes me laugh. i'd kick it with you.
lala- gag
turdlion- no idea
mooney- bangs grandmas
slunken- can be funny
graveflower- dresses snappy
barden- high five
ilikeplanets- ilikedrugs
myosis- myono
fuzzyroes-?
banana- x
future boy- posts.
esty- eh
neopryn- cool cool
rottenugly- hs kid who sits in the dark with headphones on
charmbag- says some stupid shit
mayfuck- internet celebrity
reprise85- <3
gossamer- not bad
whatcolor- meh.
D.- yo
luke de spa- oldie but goodie
catherine wheel- i always read your posts
omega concern- mega
tchocky- posts.
dean r koontz- hit or miss
suck suck style- that's me!
duke1497- me in high school
killtrocity- good.
sarcastic smile- yes.

sppunk
02-17-2012, 02:01 PM
lala and banana are long gone by the way.

Eulogy
02-17-2012, 02:08 PM

A really nice dude. Was certainly annoying when he first showed up but that was so long ago now. I feel like people still hold his bad start against him. Has some weird things to say about women and vaginas which make me think he might be a little bit gay. I'm sorry I forgot to list you : (. nothing but love, bro.

eulogy

I'm really awesome. never even taken a hiatus.

caine walker

the most awesome boy on the planet. not to get all personal and mushy but i cannot believe how lucky i am. and it's all thanks to netphoria. :)

agenda suicide

we're probably gonna be hanging out a lot pretty soon. at least i hope! so excited.

geek usa

was just as cool irl as on the board. really wanna go to her restaurant and eat all of her delicious shit.

yo soy el mejor

sometimes says things that make me scratch my head but i like her. unexpectedly drops really funny posts every once in a while.

mxzombie

unassuming dude. one of the few people here who i can't recall ever embarrassing himself here.

toby

always rooting for toby. has some bad habits but a good heart.

jczeroman

a nice person with a worldview that is just so atrocious to me that i can't even wrap my head around it.

trotskilicious

boarding legend, and rightfully so. i think sometimes when he says he's trolling he's not really trolling but that's pure speculation on my part. i think we would get along swimmingly irl.

oh man this is gonna take forever

to be continued!

Eulogy
02-17-2012, 02:08 PM
lala and banana are long gone by the way.

i know, but i still want to give people the opportunity to talk about how awful they were.

Eulogy
02-17-2012, 02:09 PM
Love that I'm left off.

man! i told byron how i made the list and that was actually how i did it. i'm sorry : (

yo soy el mejor
02-17-2012, 02:11 PM
eulogy - sometime's he gets a little weird with all the arguing, but i'd still kick it.
caine walker - did he die?
agenda suicide - i don't like how cool she thinks she is.
geek usa - ride or die bitch.
mxzombie - makes me feel all funny inside.
toby - tobes! i like how much he likes his dog. and i like how he keeps it real. :smoke:
jczeroman - plah plah plah
trotskilicious - very low self of steam
order 66 - i can't tell what he's like anymore. nahmean.
pumpkinsnumbers - ******?!
scottytheoneand - i don't see why everyone hates him so much but that doesn't mean i like him.
lala - wutta poser.
turdlion - he made a turkey in a bucket once, right?
mooney - stop trying to act like you're not good-looking. pfft.
slunken - slunken is super cool. i didn't realize his eyes were so nice either.
graveflower - what a charming young man.
barden - pretty chill for a flamboyant south african metalhead. and i never remember his real name isn't barden. well, except now.
ilikeplanets - blahblahblahdrugsblahblahoutofbodyexperienceblah
myosis - i used to always confuse him with french rap sucks. has been posting more of late.. thanks for that thread, btw.
fuzzyroes - que?
banana - natalie's new boyfriend.
future boy - deep deep deep deep deep down i bet he is a sweetheart
esty - see above
neopryn - welcome back.
rottenugly - pretty annoying. he isn't on ignore but i ignore his posts.
charmbag - outspoken. a bit girly but only in the best ways.. y'all need to recognize.okerrrrr
mayfuck - money.
reprise85
gossamer
whatcolor
D.
luke de spa
catherine wheel
omega concern
tchocky
dean r koontz - sucks
suck suck style - when are we gonna kick it, y0?
duke1497 - typical white teenage girl.
killtrocity - hips don't lie. lol
sarcastic smile - hot. smart. probably smells bad. jk jk. :*

Will edit to add to the list if anyone points out people i missed.

i will do this soon, i promise.

scottytheoneand
02-17-2012, 02:25 PM
eulogy - big head likes to argue.. but I'd probably get along with him in the real world
caine walker -
agenda suicide - too cool and knows it
geek usa -
yo soy el mejor - coll
mxzombie
toby - good toby
jczeroman
trotskilicious - the single greatest active boarder, the Zeus of Netphorian snark
order 66 - I want to hate you, but I kind of like your style
pumpkinsnumbers -
scottytheoneand - that's me
lala - the worst thing to come out of Slovenia since WW2
turdlion
mooney - good boarder
slunken - deserves to be in the Netphoria pantheon of all time greats
graveflower - sharp tongue
barden - A netphorian original
ilikeplanets - gumpy
myosis
fuzzyroes - doesn't know shit about music
banana - set a new standard for annoying (but I miss the guy)
future boy - horribe, but could improve
esty
neopryn
rottenugly - meh
charmbag - nobody puts charmbag in the corner!
mayfuck - coll
reprise85 - misunderstood
gossamer
whatcolor - coll
D. - a good father, does the right thing
luke de spa - another of the true greats
catherine wheel - coll
omega concern - crazy, or the greatest board hoaxer of all time
tchocky - coll
dean r koontz - another god in the Netphorian Pantheon
suck suck style - coll
duke1497
killtrocity - scares me sometimes (maybe it's just the avatar)
sarcastic smile - coll
sppunk - ugh
Nimrod's Son - dumber than a pile of bricks, but should post more anyway

teh b0lly!!1
02-17-2012, 02:31 PM
im so offended that duke and rottenugly are on that list and not me

Eulogy
02-17-2012, 02:44 PM
im so offended that duke and rottenugly are on that list and not me

how many times do i have to explain my methodology?! i'm sorry! i actually like you (just pos repped you, in fact!) and didn't do it on purpose. :(

Eulogy
02-17-2012, 02:52 PM
order 66

a very high quality troll when he wants to be. so much so that i often miss it and make myself look like an idiot. don't really know anything about him though.

pumpkinsnumbers

has some dumb opinions and likes michigan but beyond that he seems like a pretty good dude. his attempt at the banzah troll was just awful though. real bad.

scottytheoneand

one of the worst netphorians of all time. it's amazing how much i hate his posts considering we probably agree on every political issue. he's just so dumb about everything.

lala

i guess i don't know why he's on the list. terrible.

turdlion

consistently good boarder. no objectionable opinions. wish i knew more about him.

mooney

likes to talk about hockey, which i like. a good presence at this board.

slunken

he really grew on me and now i think he's one of the best boarders here. still don't understand his opinions on beer and music but i got past all that. thumbs up.

graveflower

should post more. a great asset. and funny.

barden

i think i could have a lot of fun hanging out with barden if i could keep up. also a good boarder.

sorry for all the generic compliments, guys. they're sincere though, i promise.

scottytheoneand
02-17-2012, 02:55 PM
where's MonteLDS?

teh b0lly!!1
02-17-2012, 03:01 PM
im really in the right frame of mind to do this but I'm on my cellphone and this will be like typing holocaust

Eulogy
02-17-2012, 03:05 PM
yeah that would be rough

barden
02-17-2012, 03:16 PM
I'm going to try this, but I get a lot of you confused:

P. Cool, I guess, as far as a contributing boarder goes. He makes videos and shit. He wants to record in the mountains. I think he needs to spend more time living cause he's never going to write those songs he wants to unless he does. Arcade Fire already did 'the suburbs' and he is focused on the wrong ways of getting his outcome.

eulogy
P. Cool, I like Eulogy. I think netphoria sometimes forces him into his argumentative role by saying 'bro you are so argumentative' and then the poor dude has to defend himself, obviously. But I get his terrier nature bro, you see it and you cant let it go, I understand that frustration. I also want to know why Byron was first on this list, then you and then Caine Walker? Did you start random and then decide 'fuck it bias' or some shit?

caine walker
I dont have a solid opinion on this ghost anymore. Sometimes I wonder if he sides with the netphorian gang against Eulogy, but quietly in his head and only out of the frustrational woes of a relationship, when you sometimes have irrational resentment.

agenda suicide
Pretty cool, nat sometimes comments on my fb links and shit! We like some similar bands, she introduced me to Brother/Ghost and I enjoyed that album! That last picture in the Pic Post thread was very suggestive but you knew that already.

geek usa
I am glad you grew up, in a way that doesn't sound condescending! See, it's not so bad, we're just all dumb teenagers for a while I spose, and then life is grand.

yo soy el mejor
yo, homie, what is up.

mxzombie
I like this guy, I always have, You and ****** will make a good team.

toby
Toby is pretty cool but has dark nights of the soul and i wish for him good changes in his life that allow him to express himself in different ways. like maybe another cool job in a new city or some shit i dont know the current situation really.

jczeroman
I dunno, has opinions and shit! Does some of the good unbiased clean moderating we dont notice but require.

trotskilicious
Self awareness is difficult, especially when matched with the futility of your surroundings or circumstance, and I can respect that yo. I feel there is a place for you somewhere, but you havent found it yet. It will work well though when it does. I think you know that too and it frustrates you more. it sounds stupid but sometimes travel helps put things into perspective.

order 66
novelty account.

pumpkinsnumbers
i think now everyone will think this is j.b.? I called you out on something I cant remember what.

scottytheoneand
You will probably end up finding a place here if you stick it out, I dont know, there is room for all kinds.

lala
no opinion?

turdlion
seems p. cool i think. man i'm losing focus on this shit now.

mooney
This is a difficult one. i will summarise it by saying I think you were raised good.

slunken
We dont talk about it or at all outside of netphoria but deep down i think slunken knows he is my bro.

graveflower
Another difficult one. I dont know. Fire! I cant fault fire.

barden
Sometimes I read some of my own old posts I forgot I wrote and I laugh. I like my sense of humour, so I guess that tells you some things. If I read really old posts I cringe.

ilikeplanets
Eh, she tries hard, I guess I have a soft spot for her if I admit it, she took my gratings like a champ. I will still poke at her if she makes it easy though. She often makes it easy.

myosis
i do not think you like me? I lose track. I remember reading something posted and checking again who wrote it and it was you. I dont know what it was though, so that could be a good or bad thing.

fuzzyroes
I do not know who this is.

banana
It was stupid that he was banned.

future boy
Can reserve opinion, i guess. I kinda like knowing he reads quietly though. A bit like our own batman.

esty
I dunno, I never minded him even when I did.
I like to think about some of the things he and his brother laughed together about from this dumb place.

neopryn
seems alright. you should adopt a character personality and just fucking run with it.

rottenugly
You will one day realise you were the coolest person you ever knew at your dumb school anyway. I guess by then it wont matter though cause thats life and welcome to it. But hey, it might suck sometimes till then.

charmbag
I dont know, whatever man. I feel like she sometimes laughs at our expense. I dont know if it is always justified.

mayfuck
I dunno, p.cool really if you think about it.

reprise85
This one I dont know, I kinda like her for taking so much shit from me and wonder if she takes some of the things i say seriously, and to bed beyond the computer screen, cause that might suck. I'm not this, you aren't that, it's a messageboard.

gossamer
I dunno ey.

whatcolor
I saw he got a 'meh' review earlier from sss, and my only reasoning behind that was that he doesn't post as actively anymore.

D.
Everyone wants to hang with D. and I can dig that too.

luke de spa
I dunno, this is one opinionated bastard. but he can and will go toe to toe with any of you fuckers and i can respect that.

catherine wheel
you are one of the movie ones right??? man, i suck at this shit i am getting old.

omega concern
novelty account

tchocky
i think we clashed?

dean r koontz
You know what anders? whatever the fuck cause I dont.

suck suck style
I dunno, what a life ey! i'm glad to see you living it on terms that better accomodate your happiness, cause thats really what everyone is trying to do anyway.

duke1497
I dont know, young? the other one posts more pics and is more cutting in his remarks so i think we have adopted him better. Plus, this one is a little older. i have sometimes wondered about the dynamic between you and your mother.

killtrocity
yeah yeah yeah.

sarcastic smile
I dunno, whatever, depressed, and thats a thing to carry I guess. Maybe no one wants you to be and they ignore it.

sppunk
Got his shit sorted is what I think of when I think of sppunk. Are you looking at kids at all? I imagine you have a specific opinion on that one.

Nimrod's Son
His current absence, and any claims of 'living a real life' as justification for his distraction, renders all his arguments of a previously described high life, in someones garage, null and void.

smashingjj
02-17-2012, 03:18 PM
you missed the greatest netphorian of all time, croPUMPKINS

barden
02-17-2012, 03:20 PM
you missed the greatest netphorian of all time, smashingjj.

Eulogy
02-17-2012, 03:24 PM
I also want to know why Byron was first on this list, then you and then Caine Walker? Did you start random and then decide 'fuck it bias' or some shit?

i added byron as an edit because i'd forgotten him on the initial list. i put him on top because i felt bad. i started with chicago people, then people i've met, then it got kind of scattered.

yo soy el mejor
02-17-2012, 03:25 PM
i always think of the time starla said she was so upset to not be on one of these lists she went nuts and almost crashed her car.

mooney will be happy, though. : )

vixnix
02-17-2012, 03:26 PM
I feel a new kind of affectionate pity for this board, reading this thread.

barden
02-17-2012, 03:27 PM
i added byron as an edit because i'd forgotten him on the initial list. i put him on top because i felt bad. i started with chicago people, then people i've met, then it got kind of scattered.

i guess then in this instance you can call me a 'scatterling of africa'.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lzlfd5KQAUA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Eulogy
02-17-2012, 03:28 PM
I feel a new kind of affectionate pity for this board, reading this thread.

i think we all know vixnix is the worst so i won't bother adding her to the list

Eulogy
02-17-2012, 03:37 PM
ilikeplanets

please shut the fuck up about drugs. please. posted way too much when she first started, but now doesn't post at all unless it's about drugs. find the middle ground.

myosis

don't know anything about him except the ignore list thread, which was pretty good.

fuzzyroes

trots was correct in talking about how dumb he was being (on the pumpkins board, for those of you who never go there). thinking nofx is good punk? lol.

banana

the prototypical entourage fan. he is such an awful, awful person. really glad he's gone.

future boy

we have the same goals but different ideas regarding how to obtain them. thumbs up.

esty

i think esty is probably a really sad person. also has never really added anything to the board except the bardy avatar and half-baked unfunny insults.

neopryn

good to have him back. can be a little too self deprecating but that's ok.

rottenugly

thought he made young people look stupid before duke1497 came around, at which point i realized rottenugly is probably ok.

charmbag

has her head so far up her own ass. not a bad person, but really obnoxious and way too focused on sterile academic arguments.

mayfuck

i think he's a weirdo... but i still wish he would post more.

sppunk
02-17-2012, 03:40 PM
@barden: No kids, ever.

barden
02-17-2012, 03:45 PM
yeah i figured! for genetic considerations, or others, or both?

sppunk
02-17-2012, 03:51 PM
Nothing to do with genetics whatsoever (the chance of my child having any chromosomal issue would probably be tiny, since no one in my family tree we know of has displayed it). We simply don't want a child for a multitude of reasons, the two most basic and face-value being we don't want to limit our lifestyle or raise a kid in today's environment.

Ol' Couch Ass
02-17-2012, 04:38 PM
I need to post more to remain relevant on this board.

neopryn
02-17-2012, 04:51 PM
PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! – I have no issue with him. He plays Uncharted which is cool because they are the best games ever but we haven’t hooked up on it yet.
eulogy – not into the whole argument/debate scene but I agree with his point more often than not. Go Pens! Too bad Crosby’s career is over.
caine walker – didn’t know he still posted but I always liked him
agenda suicide – she’s cool. I haven’t listened to the song agenda suicide in years but I used to think it was the best song ever
geek usa – she’s cool
yo soy el major – so is she. I used to kind of gloss over her posts because they were mostly chatting or whatever but since I came back she’s been making me lol on the reg.
mxzombie – I’d like to be more like him and less like me
toby – seems like a cool guy
jczeroman – fuck ayn rand bullshit
trotskilicious – gotta admire that he is still operating at the same level / posting rate as he did for last 10 years or whatever. Not being saracastic.
order 66 – still hilarious
pumpkinsnumbers – the ****** troll was the worst thing I’ve ever seen on messageboards and that goes for the new username. Also I hate the red wings and his opinions on the nfl playoffs were pretty stupid
scottytheoneand - awful
lala - awful
turdlion – he’s cool
mooney – he’s gorgeous
slunken – I dunno about this guy. He kind of blends in with other members and I can never remember if he’s funny or revolting
graveflower – still the funniest person here and I find myself nodding in agreement at most of his posts
barden – whatever. I think I have him on ignore but not that he’s a bad guy or whatever
ilikeplanets – I only remember a really bad post about taking drugs
myosis – is he quebecois? If so and he’s who I’m thinking of he is cool
fuzzyroes – don’t know who this is
banana – agree with glaveflower that it was stupid to ban him. He contributed like 25% of the content from the look of it and at least it generated discussion
future boy – he’s cool
esty – didn’t know he was still around. He was a little harsh back in the day.
neopryn – can’t believe I’m back here
rottenugly – dumb kid
charmbag – like I said with eulogy I’m not into the debate scene but i like her. She looks alarmingly like a girl I am still in love with so. Don’t know where I’m going with that.
mayfuck – I like his posts a lot
reprise85 – I am team Trotsky here
gossamer – fuck you
whatcolor – wish he posted more of course. Ig uess actually that goes for most of the best people
D. – D. is D. what can you say? Cool guy
luke de spa – he can be mean but I usually agree with him
catherine wheel – just shut up already
omega concern – “
tchocky – “
dean r koontz – I like dean for the most part. Seems like he has gone through a lot of personality cycles over the years
suck suck style – seems like a cool guy. Mentioned something about Nepal recently which is my dream destination.
duke1497 – I mean she’s fucking 15. What are you even doing here. Go do some drugs or whatever
killtrocity – dunno who this is
sarcastic smile – she seems cool
sppunk – keep on keeping on brother
Nimrod's Son – is he even around anymore? He’s funny
teh b0lly!!1 – I like this guy
smashingjj – I really like this guy but once again did not know he was still around
Starla – no opinion really. She’s okay with me

Dogfighter28
02-17-2012, 05:26 PM
eulogy if that is your methodology then you must have missed the GIANT BIGGEST THREAD ON THIS PAGE STARTED BY ME

no harm bro im just joshin you

also lol @ barden thinking he knows what i do with my life

D.
02-17-2012, 05:30 PM
PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! - at first he seemed like a normal average dude. I was down for meeting him when I was in ATL and grabbing a beer but he made a passing comment about how he didn't seem like we'd get along or something to that effect. Shortly after hekind of became a bit of a douche on the boards to people and now I kinda skim past his posts.
eulogy - seems cool and he'd probably be cool to grab a beer with, shoot the shit. Still wanna meet up whenever we're in chicago at the same time.
caine walker - he was awesome when I met him; def down to do it again. Should post more but I saw on fb that the place gives him too many viruses.
agenda suicide - quite the looker. Seems chill as fuck and really nice.
geek usa - had a fun time having brunch in chicago with her and our friends. Def would hang out with; needs to post more.
yo soy el mejor - her and I survived monte unscathed; would chill with - I think her and I would be awesome friends IRL.
mxzombie - great dude, super nice in person. Should post a bit more. Hey if you're reading this, tim, since I lost my external hard drive, can you send or post that pic we took with the bottles of wine?
toby - had fun when we met up. Would prob be bros IRL. Hope he's doing okay, sometimes seems depressed.
jczeroman - still think he's attractive. Needs to post more.
trotskilicious - dudes smarter than the average; we'd probably be friends IRL because we're just different enough to get along. Hope he's doing alright, too.
order 66 - fun to read his/her posts
pumpkinsnumbers - no opinion
scottytheoneand - seems dumb but not offensively so.
lala - ditto
turdlion - don't mind this guy at all
mooney - should post more. Seems like a good, if not kind of background-y, guy.
slunken - ditto, though I've noticed him a little more lately.
graveflower - still like him.
barden - like him a lot more than when he first started.
ilikeplanets - no opinion; I know a lot of peeps don't like her(?) But she doesn't hit my radar as especially annoying.
myosis - no opinion
fuzzyroes - ditto
banana - entertaining in a train wreck way
future boy - seems to only post random, add-nothing one liners
esty - no opinion
neopryn - seems like a chill due
rottenugly - no opinion
charmbag - annoying
mayfuck - he likes fideo
reprise85 - I like her
gossamer - like to read what he posts - not particularly attached to him or anything
whatcolor - seems like he rides the chill wave but we've got nothing in common
D. - fuck that kid-having, job-losing weiner
luke de spa - funny dude; needs to post more
catherine wheel - my bro in shoegaze; bro-gaze. No clue about his personality, just his tastes.
omega concern - love reading his babble
tchocky - no opinion
dean r koontz - ditto
suck suck style - would def bro down with him
duke1497 - no opinion
killtrocity - ditto
sarcastic smile - ditto
sppunk - he's given some genuine pats on the back when I'm going through sit just through posting a one-liner. It's encouraging. We'd prob get along IRL.
Nimrod's Son - doesn't post all that much. Seems to "troll" so much that I just take him with a grain of salt.
teh b0lly!!1 - no opinion
smashingjj - this is the dude with the noise band, right? Needs to post more.
Starla - I like her.

Mooney
02-17-2012, 05:32 PM
mooney
This is a difficult one. i will summarise it by saying I think you were raised good.

my mother tells me never to believe it when they say they're on the pill.

:love:

Dogfighter28
02-17-2012, 05:39 PM
lol i never said that d i came down with a fever at my parents house in alabama

barden
02-17-2012, 05:47 PM
D. did you lose your chill security job?

mxzombie
02-17-2012, 05:52 PM
mxzombie - great dude, super nice in person. Should post a bit more. Hey if you're reading this, tim, since I lost my external hard drive, can you send or post that pic we took with the bottles of wine?

http://forums.netphoria.org/showpost.php?p=3805781&postcount=9557

duovamp
02-17-2012, 05:59 PM
They all seem like nice, well-adjusted people.

Dogfighter28
02-17-2012, 06:01 PM
eulogy - ur kewl 2. come to talladega and eat hot dogs with me.

caine walker - i hope that you camp with me at bonnaroo.

agenda suicide - im glad we started talking more, but you'll never reach your potential as long as you're talking to banana.

geek usa - netphoria's chief narcissism officer. i dont dislike you but i think something might be wrong with your brain (all that pot doesn't help)

yo soy el mejor - you're evil and a sick fuck to boot

mxzombie - i really honestly have no problem with you besides the above

toby - i greatly enjoyed your videos, though i've been to busy to watch them all. you seem like the most chill person on here. transparency on the boards etc

jczeroman - does this guy ever post anything besides pac 12 worship

trotskilicious - i had no problem with you but you have a problem with me for god knows why. it's hard to be friends with someone who is a stone wall. let me know when you're done taking out whatever is causing you angst on me.

order 66 - quality boarder, you kind of blend in but in a good way. sort of like the meatloaf of the boards. sometimes you just need an order 66 post, you know?

pumpkinsnumbers - you have terrible opinions and you won't let anyone have the last word. much to learn.

scottytheoneand - you're actually less terrible than you used to be. it got better when you stopped trying to fit in and just did your own thing. you're still not cool though.

lala - i've seen you post on the sp board and it's troll city. give it up.

turdlion - usually you just comment on things like a casual observer. that's cool, keep doin' what you do. be nice to see more of your personality though. make a video or something.

mooney - seems like you come to the boards to give us color commentary on your own life, which is OK, but could use some more creativity please.

slunken - you are one with the boards.

graveflower - bitter sociopath, apparently. you have some funny posts but too much moral high ground and white knighting.

barden - i actually don't think you are as bad as my video let on, that was a bit tongue in cheek, but you are an instigator when it is not needed many times. be nice.

ilikeplanets - do you ever post anymore? i think you're in chameleon mode which is good because you are not meant to be a high volume poster. stop posting about drugs.

myosis - ???

fuzzyroes - ???

banana - N/A, sucks, nothing that hasn't been said before GO GIANTS

future boy - you are a good boarder, a staple in fact. bread n butter boy

esty - i dont think you post anymore? used to enjoy your tirades on the SP board

neopryn - you should accept my uncharted 3 invites sometime.

rottenugly - stop posting pictures of yourself and make yourself less visible. learn from the wise.

charmbag - obviously i don't agree with a lot of things you say but i think you're a good person and your opinions are coming from a pure place. i think you're pretty funny and a solid boarder to boot.

mayfuck - doesn't post, kinda sucks

reprise85 - you're really cool, trots is right in saying you monopolize threads with therapy sessions but i know that's what you are interested in so go for it, just dont be surprised when peeps are mean.

gossamer - barely posts, which is a good thing.

whatcolor - excellent boarder, barely posts

D. - i lost a lot of respect for you when you aired your dirty laundry to the extent that you did. it was pretty selfish and i would feel sick to my stomach if a significant other or ex ever treated me that way. what happens in vegas stays in vegas.

luke de spa - an original instigator, does it best, kind of an asswipe at times but i would allow you to stay if boardmageddon happened.

catherine wheel - i still think you're a bot

omega concern - lol

tchocky - do you ever talk about anything that's not detroit sports related

dean r koontz - you've oversaturated the boards with yourself a bit, but i still like you ok

suck suck style - it saddens me to see you act like the prototypical broski because i know its probably an aftereffect of other life experiences but i hope you can come into your own one day

duke1497 - you seem like an ok kid. need to let loose sometimes and let some weirdness into your posts. they read like my awful xanga/myspace blogs from 11th grade sometimes, which makes sense i guess.

killtrocity - alright boarder, your abrasiveness seems to stick out in my mind

sarcastic smile - you are fucking gorgeous but you never post so i dont know if you suck or not

sppunk - also a robot, sent by the GOP to destroy us

Nimrod's Son - i think you started posting less too. you're alright. i think a lot of people miss what is schtick and what is not

teh b0lly!!1 - your username invalidates you from ever being worth recognition

smashingjj - you are pretty mysterious to me

Starla - experimental boarder. i think you've gone through a lot of sick shit which makes you put up defenses and not show your true self. come out and play.

Mooney
02-17-2012, 06:09 PM
mooney - seems like you come to the boards to give us color commentary on your own life, which is OK, but could use some more creativity please.

creativity?! i pursued an ongoing raunchy love affair with a forty-two year old woman for the sole purpose of coming here and telling you folks all about it. i'm trying my best! :( i don't get enough credit for the effort i put in around here.

D.
02-17-2012, 06:13 PM
Sucks about the fever, though. I dunno, maybethe "wouldn't get along" line was just an impression I got.

barden
02-17-2012, 06:16 PM
dogfighter, i never saw your video, pls link it for me?

Order 66
02-17-2012, 06:21 PM
(if i omit you don't take it as a swipe, i'm just drawing a blank)

PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! - one of the newer generation regulars. don't follow his posts
too carefully but don't have any negative opinions

eulogy - its been fun seeing him grow up over the years. way too hot tempered and i'm inclined to think he's the type that rages without thinking what it is he's raging about. but i guess that's what makes eulogy eulogy

agenda suicide - i regret not getting to meet her when she lived nearby. seems like we would get along

geek usa - seems to have ended up in a happy place in life. glad for her

yo soy el mejor - haven't been keeping up with ****** these days, or if she's still planning on settling down with mxzombie, but i hope for both of their sake ******'s finally got it together. hate to be blunt but that sounds like a trainwreck in the making. but hey, none of my business

toby - always enjoyed talking to robbie back in the day. helped me through some dark times. sad to see he's fallen on some shitty circumstances himself but he'll come out on the other side fine i'm sure

trotskilicious - my nigga. crazy though

pumpkinsnumbers - great poster. terrible username

scottytheoneand - sometimes i feel bad the way people shit on him but then i remember when he first posted regularly talking shit to everybody right off the bat, and my sympathy wanes. sometimes he's fine and i don't mind him but when he's bad, its really bad. but hey i was a terrible poster back in the day

turdlion - he's a cool guy, sure we'd get along really good. as a boarder though i wish he'd elaborate a little more on his opinions. seems to just type out a sentence and leaves it at that most of the time

mooney - i like mooney but it seems like everything he posts about is me me me

slunken - one of the new gen regulars whom i like

graveflower - my nig. crazier than ever though, get a little worried sometimes

barden - there were times i was infuriated with him but i forget why. seems to be nowhere as bad as the agony imp days but maybe i'm not paying attention

banana - i don't understand why everybody was so up in arms over him. not saying i liked him but i think people were just making the things worse by complaining about it.

future boy - i've liked him through the years though there have been a few times i couldn't comprehend what he was getting at

esty - does esty still post? i can't come up with anything other than he's a old schooler and i always got along with him

neopryn - good to see you back

rottenugly - annoying. sorry

charmbag - not sure what the deal is here. like is she real, or julio, or julio on her account. and this feminism thing... i'm kind of wtf. not with her as much as the other posters that seem converts or something. not that theres anything wrong with that i guess

mayfuck - mayfuck

reprise85- i like her. good having her around

whatcolor- will always be the ice cream in my m1

D.- a little off but all in all a good guy. hope he can work things out with his kid and baby momma

luke de spa - chomp <3

catherine wheel- lol

omega concern - make it stop dear god

dean r koontz- used to be on of my favorite posters, like top 3. not really sure what happened here. seems kinda warsaw-y now

killtrocity- another new gen regular i like for the most part

sarcastic smile- i can't tell if i like her because she posted pictures and she's attractive or if she's a good poster :/ .. hey at least i admit it

sppunk- glad to see he's still in charge of things. we see eye to eye on the direction the board should go in (merged boards, ect)

Nimrod's Son- where is he?

teh b0lly!!1- alot in common with him. enjoyed our aim chats back in the day

Starla-my personal top 5 or top 10. but i don't think she posts much anymor

SuckSuckStyle
02-17-2012, 06:39 PM
these are pretty in-depth responses. i'm such a slacker.

wHATcOLOR
02-17-2012, 06:43 PM
PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! - i think he has a small following among the youth

eulogy - in general i consider eulogy a staple of this place. lately 2 things seemed odd to me. first was him going super harsh on rider. seemed very uncalled for. second was a joke i made about Grindr.. it wasn't meant to be a slam against homosexuals

caine walker - whats this guy up to lately, playing the organ or something?

agenda suicide - i don't have anything interesting to say, haven't really interacted with her in ages, but remember her being cool

geek usa - i think she is turning into gordon ramsay!

yo soy el mejor - i like her, though im a bit puzzled by the relationship with mxzombie. seems like a joke, but i'm sure it's not. also has one of my favorite usernames here

mxzombie - i like him, though im a bit puzzled by the relationship with yo soy el mejor. seems like a joke, but i'm sure it's not

toby - has a bit of the bad news bears / eyore feel about him, but i get the impression he keeps on trying and doesn't give up

jczeroman - has this dude posted in the last 3 years? he's probably blasting waiters in the UK with firearms after arguing with them for ages

trotskilicious - i feel like i am rooting for you. i had to look up whether rooting or routing was the right word, i feel like i am losing my edge

order 66 - now this is a man to behold!

pumpkinsnumbers - cool dude, he avoids the spotlight but has real good posts here and there

scottytheoneand - seems like he shouldn't be as into the smashing pumpkins at his age as he is. also pretty fucking annoying!

lala - i don't even know who this is

turdlion - turalyon is his name i believe. i like him, can't think of anything specific but i have the general impression that a few times i am getting ready to post an argument to someone and then i read and see he's already done it.

mooney - puts out an aw shucks kinda vibe. seems like a humble braggart, though i can't recall any concrete examples of this

slunken - i think i might have had this person on ignore for a while, i don't anymore..

graveflower - now this is another man to behold!!

barden - i can't imagine we'd get along in real life, but i enjoy his posting quite a bit

ilikeplanets - my impression is she is bland. the question is did i get that impression early on and stop paying any attention..

myosis - does he have a whispy goatee and a thespian haircut? i feel like he might

fuzzyroes - i have no impression of this person

banana - what a fucking idiot

future boy - i originally said 'seems to pick his moments...' but i don't think that makes any sense. what i mean is he doesn't post often, and doesn't just post to see himself post

esty - i haven't been keeping up with this place as much, so my impressions aren't based on much evidence, but i get the sense that he is not as aggressive as he used to be

neopryn - im glad he has returned, i dig his style

rottenugly - i don't know who this kid is. but i think he's a kid

charmbag - why do i get the impression this person thrives on manipulation and games. every time i read a post im not sure if it is this person or someone else posting after that whole 'im giving up my account to whoever' thing. i guess what im saying is there's no way to know if anything is genuine or schtick or what, and there's no real reason to try and figure that out, so i just kind of pay no attention

mayfuck - now this is a different sort of man to behold!

reprise85 - seems to have had some challenges in the past and is moving forward, that's the impression i get

gossamer - i'll admit to loving when he posts his psych expert stuff.

whatcolor - i don't talk in the third person

D. - kind of would like to understand the underlying cause for the never ending on again off again stuff with B. i'm certain that i'm oversimplifying and would feel differently if i were dealing with something of this sort, but it seems to me like the move to make is pick a position and stick with it.

luke de spa - now this is a gentleman to behold!! i believe he said once that it is strange to comment about a person you have met in real life, and i think i agree with that

catherine wheel - like him. can't really understand some of the music related posts, my reaction to those is like that of dan marino at the end of ace ventura. ace has an enormous mouthful of gum and is driving. dan asks him if he has any more of that gum (presumably to help remove any lingering trace of einhorn/finkel's kiss). ace responds "that's none of your damn business, and i'll thank you to stay out of my personal affairs!" Dan says, "weird guy ace, weird guy"

omega concern - i like him, cool dude

tchocky - does he have a radiohead avatar? that is my only impression

dean r koontz - the many colors of dean r koontz. seems quite mellow these days. then again, aren't we all?

suck suck style - this person strikes me as the type who always has an issue.

duke1497 - who the hell is this

killtrocity - i have nothing material to say here

sarcastic smile - this broad is from boston and works in a bar and likes hockey. at least that's my impression. hard to imagine what keeps her here, but hey, variety is the spice of life

sppunk - he is richard branson

Nimrod's Son - i've said it once, i've said it a hundred times. just the kind of admin this place needs. underappreciated dude

teh b0lly!!1 - hell of a guy. glad he's posting again

smashingjj - now this is a man to behold!! jj is really quite something

Starla - usually has an axe to grind it seems. in quite a different way than suck suck style though. starla's is usually societal. like 'men suck!' or something. where suck suck style is more like 'i'm too unique, quit trying to make me conform you jerks'

scottytheoneand
02-17-2012, 06:56 PM
scottytheoneand - sometimes i feel bad the way people shit on him but then i remember when he first posted regularly talking shit to everybody right off the bat, and my sympathy wanes. sometimes he's fine and i don't mind him but when he's bad, its really bad. but hey i was a terrible poster back in the day

You are correct, Order. I occasionally lurked here for many years, going back to when netphoria was new. But I never spent any time figuring the place out. Back in 2010 I sort of came back to SP after a decade of not thinking much about the band.

I rolled in here acting stupid with no appreciation of what had gone on before. But along the way I got to like this broken down little board and I like hanging out here and I really do think most of the boarders in here are pretty cool.

After banana got banned I realized I'd been Stupid. I said in here at that time that I'd wouldn't troll the boards anymore.

Kind of wish I hadn't dissed the place to begin with. But I can't take it back. I like just about everybody in here. And even when I argue with Eulogy lately I know he's probably a coll guy.

mxzombie
02-17-2012, 07:15 PM
this ain't no joke, jesse.

wHATcOLOR
02-17-2012, 07:41 PM
this ain't no joke, jesse.

no, i get that. i think the timing is what's weird. we've all been on this site for the better part of a decade, or more. and then out of nowhere, these two are suddenly together

TuralyonW3
02-17-2012, 08:41 PM
I always have trouble working up the motivation to do these but now with a more limited list I fucking VOW to get it done (when I'm on pc and not iPad)

Mooney
02-17-2012, 08:47 PM
i always feel bad that i never fill these out, but i'd be embarrassed by my inability to distinguish between half the posters on the list. more proof that i am a self-centered jackoff. :(

Travis Meeks
02-17-2012, 08:49 PM
Is Julio really back on phoria? And what is this relationship Jerome speaks of?

null123
02-17-2012, 10:00 PM
PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! - I appreciate the efforts to bring video posts and whatnot to this board. dude in a dudely bubble, of course
eulogy - reminds me of my father
caine walker - just a dude
agenda suicide - doesn't like salad. not sure what else to say
geek usa -all I really know is that she cooks, seems to have a fun happy life and has found her niche. she only really talks about herself, though.
yo soy el mejor - you're hilarious, keep on keeping on
mxzombie - mellowest guy on this board. I can respect that
toby - racist, misogynist in a way that I think should be more transparent to these here liberals
jczeroman - does he still post on the politics board? I never see him
trotskilicious - has actual ideals and values and I feel an affinity with Trots for that. operates on the defensive a lot. I liked it better when you and Eulogy were board enemies
order 66 - probably one of the funniest people who's been here since I registered. on a personal level though, I probably hate you
pumpkinsnumbers - what the hell, man. trolling is not for you.
scottytheoneand - he seems like a dad type. likes dad music, has dad humor. doesn't bug me as much as he clearly does some others here
lala - lala didn't need to be banned
turdlion - I appreciate his music posts, otherwise this is not my kind of guy
mooney - oh so hapless
slunken - really relaxed about everything, always seems to be enjoying himself. it took some high-volume posting for me to appreciate slunken's subtle ways
graveflower - strong personality, and the board drains a lot when he leaves. I hope you keep up with women's studies classes, I haven't taken any (yet)
barden - egotistical and sadistic, balanced out by hilarious photoshop "art"
ilikeplanets - people like this have it too easy
myosis - did you know you gave me my first ever rep? it was a negative rep.
fuzzyroes - hardcore SP fan right? I mean, sure
banana - shouldn't have been banned
future boy - has a patience for national politics and elections that I cannot find in myself. very glib. has a funny catchphrase.
esty - automatic insult generator.
neopryn - I get an overall positive kinda "fuck it" vibe from his posts.
rottenugly - it's so cute when dean tries to take him under his wing. seems to have an extremely fucked up home life, and I think he should keep reaching out
charmbag
mayfuck - don't even know anymore
reprise85 - well-meaning as they come, thoughtful. has some terrible life-changing experiences that I used to think she was lying about. sorry reprise, you're fine by me.
gossamer - what a card. I remember him coming off like a total sociopath before he finally got into the psych business. now he's Mr Sensitive
whatcolor - your comments saddened me because I have always liked you. that thread was a mistake, so I'm sorry for the confusion. only one person has ever posted from this account, I swear ta god. anyway. pretty sure this is what I said last time we had this thread, but I like whatcolor's energetic humor style and when he picks on Bill
D. - I really wish D would get his shit together now that he's a dad.
luke de spa - not a damn thing gets past him. A+ human being so far as I can tell
catherine wheel - can't even explain how his threads make me feel sometimes
omega concern - if he could keep his posts under 1-2 paragraphs I would appreciate what he brings to the table
tchocky - he's like the foil to the politics board hivemind right? nice
dean r koontz - can be very unpredictable. keen racist
suck suck style - seems to have a lot of drama and strife in his life. once the dust settles maybe I'll get him better
duke1497 - clearly needs to be deprogrammed in some regards
killtrocity - mostly pretty quiet
sarcastic smile - there's something very grounded and honest about her
sppunk - the only person here who genuinely unnerves me. a predator.
Nimrod's Son - important to the Netphorian ecosystem. I feel pretty much the way everyone else does
teh b0lly!!1 - Israeli sound engineer, beavis and butthead
smashingjj - has a nice goofy sense of humor, and even when he's being critical he comes off as quite light-hearted
Starla - top 3 poster - hard to put my finger on why. je ne sais quoi. perhaps it's that she seems to have a very rich inner life.

Mooney
02-17-2012, 10:14 PM
mooney - hapless

i don't think this word means what you think it means.

duovamp
02-17-2012, 10:30 PM
u mad moons?

Mooney
02-17-2012, 10:34 PM
u mad moons?

mad that a stranger on the internet has a tenuous grasp of the english language? fucking right i am.

neopryn
02-17-2012, 10:37 PM
how do you know she doesn't really think you're hapless?

null123
02-17-2012, 10:40 PM
there was some subtext there suggested by the part that you edited out

null123
02-17-2012, 10:42 PM
where's your list, Mooney?

Mooney
02-17-2012, 10:48 PM
where's your list, Mooney?

you're in the half of the list that i can't really differentiate. all i know about you is that i'm pretty sure everybody hates your guts for some reason.

also, 'oh so' doesn't really add context to anything.

sppunk
02-17-2012, 11:28 PM
Don't know much about this guy, generally ignore him as I see him as a lesser Adam____M.

eulogy
He'll win a ton of cross-examinations imply because his tenacity to get a final word in, whether the point has merit or not. Hope he and Caine have a good life together.

caine walker
Always seemed calm to me, with a level head on his shoulders

agenda suicide
Leaving Austin, you'll regret a little at some point. I do. Dont let it boer you. Wish we could've grabbed a drink last time I was in town.

geek usa
Excited to eat some of her treats this June. Glad she's found her calling, but always has seemed to find happiness no matter the situation.

yo soy el mejor
She used to bug the hell out of me, mainly because she came across as insanely immature and satisfied to have people treat her like shit. Really seems to have grown up in the past few years, hopefully your new relationship continues to grow.

mxzombie
Don't interact much wih him, come from different worlds. Hope he's happy in Chicago and finds a full time gig ASAP. Ditto relationship verbiage.

toby
Seems like a fun guy. Have always thought he'd be shy around strangers and the life of the party around friends.

jczeroman
Colin and jczerowoman are awesome people.*No time to post with school, unfortunately.

trotskilicious
If you look through all the insults thrown about and woe is me posts (though not nearly as prevelant as in the past), you'll find a smart guy that wants a just world. Nothing wrong with that.

order 66
A brilliant boarder.

pumpkinsnumbers
Has a penchant for choosing bad sn's.

scottytheoneand
Hopefully continues to redeem himself from a very auspicious boarding beginning. Seems like he's on the way, probably a cool guy to hang out with.

lala
Constant obscenities adding no value or thought aren't needed here.

turdlion
Would love to catch a UT game with him, throw back some beers and cproam around Austin.

mooney
Your couger hunting bewilders me, but your job sounds pretty cool.

slunken
No nothing about him at all, except he posts like Barden used to now.

graveflower
Sean should post more, adds good thought to legit conversations and can put anyone in there place. Are you staying in NJ or moving west?

barden
His art isn't my style, but he has talent. Can go off on tangents and go on crazy posting sprees, but that's barden.

ilikeplanets
Time to become an adult.

myosis
No clue

fuzzyroes
No clue

banana
Anyone proud and defensive of drunk driving isn't worth a second thought.

future boy
Has really jumped on the anti-Obama bandwagon, and I'm not sure why.

esty
Good guy, hardly ever posts now.

neopryn
Welcome back, I hope you don't believe you lead a worthless life. You bring lots to the table. Just don't keep wishing one girl is all you'll ever have a chance to find.

rottenugly
How did you find this place?

charmbag
She hates me, yet I know really nothing about her at all. Thats always worth a laugh. I do know she pushes woman rights, and given we are at a time when that's really needed the voice deserves to be heard. Her pointing out redbreegull's idiocy is fun.

mayfuck
I truly know nothing about him, we've hardly ever interacted.

reprise85
Shhhh, not every post has to delve into therapy and prescription drug debates.

gossamer
We get it already.

whatcolor
Wish you'd post a bit more, would like to grab drinks with you and shoot the shit. Let's start a company together!

D.
I just hope you guys are genuinely working through your problems. I admire couples who don't go the easy route of divorce and fight for supportive resolutions.

luke de spa
If I visit your region, will you give me a tour?

catherine wheel
Don't get it.

omega concern
We never landed on the moon!

tchocky
Reminds me a bit of guz, a usual good voice for sports-centric debates. Tailgating together would be fun times, i'd think.

dean r koontz
Posting has IMO greatly improved in he past year.

suck suck style
Finding your place in life has taken a while, but it seems you've fought past he demons and know what you want. You seem to have the desire to go and grab it.

duke1497
Makes me feel old. Really old.

killtrocity
No real opinion, seems like a good person.

sarcastic smile
When you post about being depressed, it startled me because I never imagined you struggling with that issue. Seems like you have a good spirit, sense of humor and have great tastes in who to root for in sports.

sppunk

Nimrod's Son
Haven't met up yet, but we'd probably get along alright. We have different philosophies on a lot of things, so hard to relate on a few things. Always has been a stand-up guy to me when need be, too.

teh b0lly!!1
I find your posts usually pretty damn funny. Humor is greatness.

smashingjj
One of the best European Netphorians, who seems to always add good eke nets to a topic. Would love to meet.

Starla
Man, who knows. Seems like a cool, independent person who isn't afraid to voice her opinion. I admire that in a person.

TuralyonW3
02-17-2012, 11:41 PM
Where are you moving to Natalie?

And yes you'll regret leaving austin

slunken
02-17-2012, 11:43 PM
it might be the pills but i'm radiating in positivity right now. thanks a million gang. i'mma make a list too.

slunken
02-17-2012, 11:59 PM
PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! - no.
eulogy - i like you.
caine walker - you're eulogy's boyfriend.
agenda suicide - not a hipster.
geek usa - needs to let go of the past.
yo soy el mejor - want to hook up?
mxzombie - fantastic.
toby - you seem like the kind of guy that would be good for a ride at 8am no matter how bombed you got the night before.
jczeroman - no opnion.
trotskilicious - be careful with being too self-depracating.
order 66 - no opnion.
pumpkinsnumbers - is he the dave chappelle crackhead avatar?
scottytheoneand - glad you joined.
lala - has to be a troll.
turdlion - i expected more neil young advice from him.
mooney - you can't treat women like hotel rooms. i had to learn this too.
slunken - agrees with byron barnes transparency theory.
graveflower - we're square if you can get me back on hpn.
barden - somehow i see you as two different posters. quote if you need explain.
ilikeplanets - did you really lose 30 lbs because of me :(
myosis - no opinion
fuzzyroes - no opnion
banana - sometimes i just don't get it. troll or bad boarder. its borderline.
future boy - white knights via rep
esty - namaste
neopryn - respect
rottenugly - disbelief
charmbag - i understand you.
mayfuck - you too.
reprise85 - no opnion.
gossamer - no opnion.
whatcolor - i wonder if you're like this guy i knew.
D. - i feel bad for you dude.
luke de spa - great contributor but very condescending.
catherine wheel - no
omega concern - its good to ask questions
tchocky - no opnion
dean r koontz - wild and crazy guy
suck suck style - pfbb territory
duke1497 - idk
killtrocity - yup
sarcastic smile - sure
sppunk - change your avatar
Nimrod's Son - sure
teh b0lly!!1 - sure
smashingjj - yes
Starla - of course

slunken
02-18-2012, 12:01 AM
dead frequency is coll

slunken
02-18-2012, 12:01 AM
and don't forget cocksure

Toby
02-18-2012, 12:04 AM
im not very fond of any of you tbh

slunken
02-18-2012, 12:06 AM
tbch?

hnibos
02-18-2012, 12:15 AM
im not very fond of any of you tbh

Netphorian Gadabout
02-18-2012, 12:23 AM
I'm not going to pretend I read here enough to do any proper analysis of alot of people, so I'm not going to comment on everyone.

PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! -- I would genuine hate to be in the same room as this guy, and the weird thing is: I can't put my finger on why. There's no one thing I can point to that makes me feel this way, I just know, if I was stuck hanging out with Dogfighter, I would have a strong desire to punch him in the face. He's a doofus.

eulogy -- The opposite of ^^. I cannot explain why I think Eulogy would be a cool dude to get a beer with, but I think we'd get along ok. Lord knows we disagree on etc, but I cannot imagine him getting anywhere in life if he is as joyously argumentative in real life as he tends to come across on here. I feel he'd be a solid dude, and if I ever had an extra ticket to Michigan/Notre Dame and couldn't find a UM fan/alumni I know to go, I'd toss it his way and think he'd be pretty respectful.

caine walker -- Other than being eulogy's first/current/only/???, IDK anything about this dude.

yo soy el mejor -- Netphoria is terrible to women. The grief over life-decisions **** gets would be 1% as bad if she were a dude. Anyone who has the sense of humor to hang with Monte for a few days has to be pretty ok.

jczeroman -- Other then "Oregon," "not tipping," and "delusional libertarian," I know nothing about this guy. I hate all of those things. That said, another person who I have no reason to expect we'd get along but we would.

trotskilicious -- A decent guy at heart but should really spend less time on here.

order 66 -- Seems wildly underrated. I like their posts but they don't draw attention to themself.

pumpkinsnumbers -- Think its hilarious that after ten years I change my username and days later finally get listed on one of these. :rofl: I would explain what I was attempting to do satirically with the bahnzah account (not "trolling") but IDT anyone really cares, and since no one got it, I clearly wasn't doing it well.

scottytheoneand -- I don't understand why he's one of the most hated people on here, but then again I don't read the SP forum with any regularity. Doesn't seem AWFUL.

lala -- Kinda ditto the above but I have seen more of her (her, right?) fanboy-ishness and its grating.

turdlion -- Enjoyed IP-relaying his mother.

mooney -- Doesn't get caught up in drama as far as I can tell, but seems solid.

slunken -- As someone with no drug experience, may I ask: what the fuck are you on? It's peyote, right?

graveflower -- http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/9345/1021072336hg6.jpg

barden -- DISLIKE

banana -- Second most annoying poster in history.

future boy -- Imbecile, but he loved him some Hillary. HEY OBAMA VOTERS, RETHINKING THAT AT ALL?

rottenugly -- Worst avatar on here. I hate this person simply because of their avatar.

charmbag -- Goes back to my rule about how we treat women so much worse than they actually are, but I still think she'd be someone I would not particularly care to associate with, if only because she takes the bait EVERY. FREAKING. TIME.

mayfuck -- There is probably no person I've read as many posts by that I feel I know as absolutely nothing about. I do, however, seem to recall this is one of the 2-3 people on here who know my oboard/pre-netphoria identity.

whatcolor -- Favorite Netphorian ever. If I had to ever hang out with a single Netphorian, I would be whatcolor. Seems like the probably have the most adjusted, happy life of any person on here with 20,000+ posts. A living example of "you get more flies with honey than vinegar."

D. -- I guess people don't like his lifestyle choices? Whatever. Seems ok. To quote above: Anyone who has the sense of humor to hang with Monte for a few days has to be pretty ok.

luke de spa -- Creepiest avatar.

catherine wheel -- Legitimately deserves the grief they get.

omega concern -- When someone comes out from the shadows and reveals this is their troll account, we need to buy them a real life trophy or something. I'm in for $10.

tchocky -- Kinda unmemorable, imho, other than Detroit sports posts, which do stand out to me. Not overly fanboyish, which I appreciate. Has made me rethink my opinion on sports topics.

dean r koontz -- "I'm starting to suspect you're not the real Dean Koontz."

duke1497 -- We shouldn't make fun of minors.

killtrocity -- Good TV insight. IDK if they're an English major, but their ability to break down plots/stories into themes wouldn't surprise me.

sppunk -- I feel like SPPunk would be that kid in middle school who would be really nice to people when no one was looking, and a legitimately solid human being, but then when the cool girls walked in would push your mashed potatoes into your face to cover up for some deep-seeded insecurity. If I could actually meet him, I bet he'd be a cool dude. If I could have a Netphoria golfing foursome, it would be sppunk, whatcolor, and eulogy. And I'd hope we don't actually play golf -- because I suck -- and we'd go to sports bar and watch hockey and get drinks and shoot the shit.

Nimrod's Son -- The walking definition of "delusional self-importance." When Nimrod posts regular, I stop checking Netphoria regularly. When he seems to disappear, I eventually wander back in. What a pathetic human being.

Starla -- Obnoxious, but as always, not nearly as obnoxious as Netphoria acts as tho they are.

D.
02-18-2012, 12:27 AM
What do the * mean, sppunk? I'm drunk so I may have missed it.

slunken
02-18-2012, 12:27 AM
why are you a cop?

Netphorian Gadabout
02-18-2012, 12:28 AM

^ Yeah, I didn't get this either.

D.
02-18-2012, 12:38 AM
I'm not a cop, slunken. I am an able-bodied security officer who is proficient with 9mm handguns and pepper spray who is going to be laid off in two weeks. Yeah, I have some resume' leads but I'll most likely be a house husband for a while.

Being laid off from a jobof 7 years when you're completely capable sucks so goddamn much.

slunken
02-18-2012, 01:17 AM
I'm not a cop, slunken. I am an able-bodied security officer who is proficient with 9mm handguns and pepper spray who is going to be laid off in two weeks. Yeah, I have some resume' leads but I'll most likely be a house husband for a while.

Being laid off from a jobof 7 years when you're completely capable sucks so goddamn much.

my b ad i ws responding to the post before yours

dean_r_koontz
02-18-2012, 01:24 AM
dean r koontz -- "I'm starting to suspect you're not the real Dean Koontz."

That was a fun and lolly post BUT i can never forgive that man for what he did.

Tchocky
02-18-2012, 02:31 AM
I started doing this, but I don't deal with the people Eulogy listed often enough for me to really have any opinion on them (apart from like five or six of them), so I gave up. I actually read the board a lot more than I post on it. I know I'm not the best boarder, so I find lurking and reading the posts of the good, entertaining boarders a lot more fun than posting my inane bullshit. If I was a better boarder, I'd probably post more.

great poster
02-18-2012, 03:03 AM
oh man so many people to judge i better get on it

mxzombie
02-18-2012, 04:59 AM

:mad:
mxzombie - fantastic.

:blush:

Kahlo
02-18-2012, 05:05 AM
Missed out on list. Not surprised :)

Future Boy
02-18-2012, 05:25 AM
I havent done the past few of these so here goes.

BYRONBARNES!! - if you didnt try and call attention to yourself I would have no real feelings about you. But you do, so I find you annoying when you do it.

eulogy - I dont think he just argues to argue, but I would think he'd tire of it more, or sooner than he does. Generally can see his point and agree a decent amount of time. Hope he learns to see beyond the short term gain behind that lesser of two evils stuff.

caine walker - if that fb virus thing is true it makes me sad to think how many other good people we've lost to that bullshit. I'd tell you to donate but you're not missing much.

agenda suicide - thinks Im an asshole. it's possible.

geek usa - seem to have found your calling and having fun doing it, good for you.

yo soy el mejor - I've always liked ******, and she's mellowing out some. At least I think Ive always liked her.

mxzombie - I dont think you've ever annoyed me, and I dont remember you ever losing your shit on here. Good job, keep it up.

toby - seem to be in a bit of a rut but you appear to be keeping your spirits up. hope things pick up for you.

jczeroman - told me on aim I should be politics board mod. he's a smart guy, listen to him.

trotskilicious - Trots trots trots. Didnt care for me until he realized Im always right. probably still doesnt care for me but seems to tolerate me at least. May be too easily swayed by the opinions of those he likes. Board is better with him than without.

order 66 - any confusion is probably due to me not fully outlining my thoughts. should probably stop listening to conservative radio, I think it makes you be a bit too lenient on the dems. Like Obama isnt some secret muslim anti-christ so he's ok by comparison.

pumpkinsnumbers - If you hadnt completely bombed out with the bons</>or stuff would you be on this list?

scottytheoneand - half ok, half wtf wrong. Half that's wrong reminds me a bit of gish08 before he went on suicide watch.

lala - <strike>free lala</strike>

turdlion - You dont post stupid shit all of the time. It's just most of your politics board posts and some of the others.

mooney - generally like you, but I do not care for your serious posts at all. AT ALL.

slunken - only included you to say i dont know what you're talking about with that white knighting thng

graveflower - one of the best, I'd put him and elvis top two.

barden - I could use a utility belt now that you mention it.

fuzzyroes - who are you and why are you here.

future boy - so much smarter, wiser, better

esty - get a haircut

neopryn - glad you're back, hope it's a sign of things to come.

rottenugly - i refuse to believe you are real

charmbag - You're like Euls to me in that even if i dont agree I can understand where you're coming from most times. AT least recently, you were gone for a bit there I think. Have some trouble at times deciding just how serious you're being. Had zero clue I had anything that could be considered a catchphrase. I'd ask you to tell me but I'd probably just ruin it somehow.

mayfuck - hey

whatcolor - I remember you having a harder edge in the past, more of a one big happy family type of guy now.

D. - I hope it works out for you but I can't help but think you're screwing up your kid because you guys keep looking for some ideal relationship that isnt there.

luke de spa - seems to be in arguments a lot recently, but that just might be because thats all there has been to do.

dean r koontz - I thought you killed yourself. That wasn't you?

killtrocity - assuming your name is from halo it took me way too long to realize it.

sppunk - odd, it seemed you used to be around less compared to Nim, and now its him. Cool guy, assuming you play up the whole owning an island stuff.

Nimrod's Son - entertaining, has become a more or less fair admin.

Starla - has left me without a rural hideaway when the shtf. Now where will I take my B-o-B? Glad she's still around.

If i didnt say anything for you its because you mean nothing to me, or I think you're OK and just couldnt elaborate on it. Use my history with you to decide.

Sorry to those in the second half of the list I was running out of steam. Not my fault, blame Eulogy, its his list.

scottytheoneand
02-18-2012, 05:33 AM
been trying to figure out for a while now why the hate from some people for charmbag? :think:

ilikeplanets
02-18-2012, 06:43 AM
PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! - no.
eulogy - i like you.
caine walker - you're eulogy's boyfriend.
agenda suicide - not a hipster.
geek usa - needs to let go of the past.
mxzombie - fantastic.
toby - you seem like the kind of guy that would be good for a ride at 8am no matter how bombed you got the night before.
jczeroman - no opnion.
trotskilicious - be careful with being too self-depracating.
order 66 - no opnion.
pumpkinsnumbers - is he the dave chappelle crackhead avatar?
scottytheoneand - glad you joined.
lala - has to be a troll.
turdlion - i expected more neil young advice from him.
mooney - you can't treat women like hotel rooms. i had to learn this too.
slunken - agrees with byron barnes transparency theory.
graveflower - we're square if you can get me back on hpn.
barden - somehow i see you as two different posters. quote if you need explain.
ilikeplanets - did you really lose 30 lbs because of me :(
myosis - no opinion
fuzzyroes - no opnion
banana - sometimes i just don't get it. troll or bad boarder. its borderline.
future boy - white knights via rep
esty - namaste
neopryn - respect
rottenugly - disbelief
charmbag - i understand you.
mayfuck - you too.
reprise85 - no opnion.
gossamer - no opnion.
whatcolor - i wonder if you're like this guy i knew.
D. - i feel bad for you dude.
luke de spa - great contributor but very condescending.
catherine wheel - no
omega concern - its good to ask questions
tchocky - no opnion
dean r koontz - wild and crazy guy
suck suck style - pfbb territory
duke1497 - idk
killtrocity - yup
sarcastic smile - sure
sppunk - change your avatar
Nimrod's Son - sure
teh b0lly!!1 - sure
smashingjj - yes
Starla - of course

80 pounds, dude. I shouldn't even admit that but at the moment I'm confident enough I won't gain it back, so..

Also I've done a great many of these lists, so I don't feel any guilt about posting in here without one of my own.

sppunk
02-18-2012, 06:45 AM

Oh, no idea how those got there, they have no meaning. I copied from Notes so it might just be a formatting bug.

Cool As Ice Cream
02-18-2012, 06:53 AM
Missed out on list. Not surprised :)

hold me!

Kahlo
02-18-2012, 07:35 AM
It's ok Bram, it's only Eulogy.

Travis Meeks
02-18-2012, 07:42 AM
I don't need Netphoria's acceptance. I'm sexy and I know it.

Starla
02-18-2012, 07:43 AM
Most of you guys are like my brothers and sisters in space : )

DiscoJon
02-18-2012, 07:52 AM
Been here since 2002 and not one fucking mention. Fuck all of you.

yo soy el mejor
02-18-2012, 08:04 AM
damnit, ilp. you didn't need to quote all that for your little response. you lazy little bitch.

yo soy el mejor
02-18-2012, 08:04 AM
jkjk

but really, though.

duovamp
02-18-2012, 08:19 AM
Whoa. Like... whoa.

dean_r_koontz
02-18-2012, 08:35 AM
toby - largely irrevelant.

Eulogy
02-18-2012, 09:14 AM
man people get really upset and bitchy about being forgotten for these lists, don't they

Eulogy
02-18-2012, 09:26 AM
reprise85

i like her, but she does monopolize conversations about drugs/mental health issues and shit. should shift her focus maybe.

gossamer

one of the worst netphorians of all time

whatcolor

one of the best netphorians of all time

D.

people should really stop judging him for recent life choices. no one here knows what the fuck should be happening. he is there for his kid and that's the only thing that matters. also seems like a good, fun dude.

luke de spa

someone used the word condescending and that really is luke boiled down to his essence. not the worst guy though.

catherine wheel

just ludicrously random with the comparisons. and i think his idea to publish a book about personalities based on some theory he made up is extremely silly. BUT i kinda like him and think people give him too much shit.

omega concern

what is this i don't even

tchocky

thought i had an opinion but when i reached for it it wasn't there.

dean r koontz

don't really get it

suck suck style

relies too much on personal experiences when forming arguments. but we'd probably get along.

duke1497

geta livejournal or something.

killtrocity

nice guy, good boarder

sarcastic smile

i don't think people just like her because she's attractive. she's a good boarder and i hope she gets her health issues worked out. also probably has the best avatar here.

sppunk

can seem a little oblivious but overall a good dude.

Nimrod's Son

not sure why everyone has softened on him. he's still a miserable person and i don't miss him at all when he's not here. i mean come on. anyone who deletes half of the posts in a thread to hide the fact that they had no idea how a progressive tax system works is pretty embarrassing. the original banana. the job chamberlain thing was funny though.

teh b0lly!!1

cool

smashingjj

don't really know anything about him but seems cool enough

Starla

weird, but mostly in a good way i think. can't tell when she's being serious or not

Dead Frequency

good guy

Kahlo

pretty insufferable. not the worst, but not good at all either.

Cool As Ice Cream

funny

DiscoJon

who?

Dogfighter28
02-18-2012, 09:47 AM
i miss sonic johnny :(

Dogfighter28
02-18-2012, 09:47 AM
he's probably honing his craft at the moment.

MusicMan4
02-18-2012, 09:53 AM
duke1488 isn't ukranian so i doubt it would help her to get a livejournal

MusicMan4
02-18-2012, 09:53 AM
actually from her attitudes about black people she might actually be ukranian

Kahlo
02-18-2012, 10:31 AM
I'll just do one:

Eulogy - Seems to have led a pretty sheltered life. Maybe once he stops being a student and gains some life experience he might see the world in different shades, and not just in B&W. This will probably never happen since he will spend the rest of his days in a rather financially cosy existence of the type which SPPunk parodies.

That's pretty reductive, but it's fairly accurate.

Your ability to never stop arguing makes me think you may have some kind of borderline personality disorder, but on Netphoria it only passes for being tenacious. Even as I write this I feel that I'm attacking someone who is mentally ill.

Yours from the peanut gallery,

Kahlo.

Eulogy
02-18-2012, 10:35 AM
lol i cannot roll my eyes far enough back into my head

Eulogy
02-18-2012, 10:36 AM
actually from her attitudes about black people she might actually be ukranian

oh yeah i'd forgotten about all that

pretty terrible

dean_r_koontz
02-18-2012, 10:43 AM
PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! - Nice middle class lad.
eulogy - i think this baby doth protest too much
caine walker
agenda suicide - don't like the general attitude towards existance of this one
geek usa - somehow related to Toby, not middle class
yo soy el mejor - meh
mxzombie - alright
toby - perhaps my least favourite board person of the current crop, still nowhere near as bad as banana
jczeroman - good hardworking man
trotskilicious - a very suffering man.
order 66 - funniest poster imo.
pumpkinsnumbers
scottytheoneand - he's pretty stupid.
lala - dito
turdlion - a bit too working class but i think he can become middle class
mooney - solid
slunken - i've come to like slunken more and more. strange that i still have him on ignore
graveflower - troubled man
barden - he's ok in my book.
ilikeplanets -
myosis -
fuzzyroes
banana - worst boarder of all time
future boy - angry man.
esty - his angry brother
neopryn - a little too flimsy for my taste, a little of that agenda suicide attitude.
rottenugly - very middle class, suffers from being a teenagers.
charmbag - mmm my favourite girl boarder
mayfuck
reprise85 - my second favourite female boarder, very impressive.
gossamer - this guy likes to be abused
whatcolor - still like this dude.
D. - a little too working class, not a bad person but he's not that sophisticated.
luke de spa - i've seen some unsolid argumentation from this man and also a Ricky Gervais, George Carlin, Bill Hicks fan. Still must say that there is a solid man there.
catherine wheel - duh
omega concern - poor man
tchocky
dean r koontz
suck suck style - interesting situation
duke1497 - don't think this one will stick around. good boy.
killtrocity
sarcastic smile - used to be very angry, now seem a bit more balanced.
sppunk - some nice elements, some fishy elements. not sure about solidity
Nimrod's Son - same as with sppunk.
teh b0lly!!1
smashingjj - gives an impression of communism.
Starla - mama mia!
Dead Frequency
Kahlo - he's a kind man.
Cool As Ice Cream - rat, coward.
DiscoJon
Sonic Johnny - really dumb.
redbull
redbreegull

myosis
02-18-2012, 10:45 AM
man people get really upset and bitchy about being forgotten for these lists, don't they
hmm i think it's the first time i'm on one of these lists and it probably should be the last...
you could ******* everyone but it would make it tedious to those who answer, what's the point of everyone saying 'no opinion' about someone?

myosis
02-18-2012, 10:49 AM
myosis - did you know you gave me my first ever rep? it was a negative rep.

i guess you're gonna hold that against me forever

dean_r_koontz
02-18-2012, 10:51 AM
i guess you're gonna hold that against me forever

lololol

myosis
02-18-2012, 10:54 AM
it's only the second time i hear this

myosis
02-18-2012, 10:55 AM
what was the post, charmbag? i'll tell you if i would still neg rep it.

teh b0lly!!1
02-18-2012, 12:53 PM
alright guys let's do this!!
in typical israeli fashion, wait till it's cold and unexciting no more.

eulogy - i like that instead of turning into an annoying bitch he channeled his argumentativeness into tongue in cheek territory. good guy. you should go back to bickering with trots more often

agenda suicide - saying about her that she's cool and fun is like the netphorian cliche nowadays, so i'll leave that to others. or at least brandon. cool girl

geek usa - seems genuinely friendly and cuddly but a bit of an attention whore

yo soy el mejor - always felt out of place to me, in this sweaty pit of angry males. i mean she's the kind of girl who types 'kekeke'. i'm still not sure what keeps her here but i like her and the positivity she brings. i mean it wouldn't be any fun it this board was all trotskillicious

mxzombie - fuck if i know why but he and douvamp are almost identical to me, and i never remember who made what post, him or douvamp

toby - been depressed as fuck lately. hope things work out for him cause i remember him being much more jolly back in the day.

jczeroman - does he even post anymore? i liked him when he posted

trotskilicious - smart guy. has a way of fluently assembling jokes, references and verbal abuse into some great rants when he's in his prime. we didn't really 'connect' many times, he seems a little inaccessible at times, but he has a lot of heart and i'm glad he still regularly posts.

order 66 - fucking funny guy. i absolutely didn't realize he was karl connor until not too long ago. we used to chat back in the aim days and he really is one of the best guys around here. though i liked the don draper avatar the best

scottytheoneand - i feel bad for ripping on people who get ripped on a daily by everybody else, but this guy makes some pretty terrible posts sometimes. i kinda think it's part schtick and i agree with him about some stuff so yeah

lala - why is this guy even on the fucking list

turdlion - doesn't seem to post as much anymore, i like him though

mooney - always been an inseperable part of a group here i'm not part of, so i don't really 'get him'. seems fairly self absorbed, but isn't a bad guy.

slunken - not always sure what to make of him. sometimes he's funny as hell, sometimes i absolutely don't get what the fuck the guy is talking about. he also viciously stopped responding to a fairly interesting conversation via PM. i still like him though

graveflower - i envy his ability to 'just post'. he's one of those people who can just get the ball rolling and really write what's on his mind. he's a really smart guy and is good with words so sometimes when he posts like that, i feel it's a pretty rare opportunity for me to really 'see' a raw thought process that isn't my own in articulated form.

barden - kind of a narcissistic tool.

ilikeplanets - no opinion
myosis - handsome guy
fuzzyroes - retarded

banana - he was an annoying punk and made too many threads, but he had his moments. he had a pretty obvious schtick, and i was and still am surprised that so many people got that worked up about it. along the years there have been many trolls worse than him.

future boy - barely exists here anymore except for the occasional random neg rep

esty - feisty, hateful, obnoxious asshole. i like him

neopryn - i don't think we interacted more than a couple times, but he's a really good guy. seems genuinely too self deprecating for his own good, and is a totally capable dude.

rottenugly - seriously whose troll is rottenugly

charmbag - no opinion
mayfuck - no opinion
reprise85 - nice person. like ******, i don't really get how she lasts in this dungeon of hate. knows a fuckload about meds. sometimes people give her shit that might be considered standard around here but feels to me like it's too hard on her. hope she doesn't take any of it to heart.

gossamer - no opinion

whatcolor - hands down one of the best boarders ever. also used to chat with him on aim. funny as shit, great guy. would love to hang out with him

D. - seems like a fun guy to hang out with. hope his life is working out

luke de spa - it's funny cause i remember him from the old days and i basically watched him turn into an asshole over the years. i still like him a lot though. he's one of a few guys around here who sometimes make me feel inferior cause he's all this book-reading, song-writing, food-making kinda guy with strong linguistic skills and sharp posting style.

catherine wheel - genius troll.

ok i can't take it anymore. to be continued. perhaps

Mooney
02-18-2012, 01:31 PM
mooney - always been an inseperable part of a group here i'm not part of, so i don't really 'get him'. seems fairly self absorbed, but isn't a bad guy.

what group, exactly? i've made no attempts to make personal connections with anyone here, thus the reason i'm probably so self-absorbed on the board.

teh b0lly!!1
02-18-2012, 01:40 PM
i'm not entirely sure, tbh. ****** and geo and mxzombie and all those guys, i guess?

reprise85
02-18-2012, 03:00 PM
PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! - you seem like a cool dude that I have very little in common with. would hang though.

eulogy - i usually agree with the things you say but dislike how you say them. this board as probably helped your debating skills quite a bit; hope that helps your career

caine walker - seems cool, never around

agenda suicide - 2 cool 4 netphoria

geek usa - seems happy/bubbly. no problems

yo soy el mejor - better posting lately. i approve.

mxzombie - seems down to earth. would smoke a bong with you

toby - slightly concerned about racism issues but day to day is a solid boarder

jczeroman - a ghost

trotskilicious - trots I think you are a good person with a lot to offer the world but get bogged down in being judgmental. i dont think you actually hate me but if you do you still have better, more important targets to aim at

order 66 - i approve of your posting style sir. one of my favs

pumpkinsnumbers - dont give a fuck

scottytheoneand - i have no problems with scotty. good boarder after the first few months

lala - went from hate to love with me when he found out i was a girl. strange person/troll/w.e

turdlion - respect his opinions on stuff

mooney - gets ragged on too much. not his fault he's a pretty boy

slunken - cool guy

graveflower - might be my favorite poster

barden - no problems with you, don't worry i don't take much of the negative things here to heart more than i should. and valid criticism helps me in the long run.

ilikeplanets - on your team. congrats on the weight loss.

myosis - no opinion

fuzzyroes - no opinion

banana - shitty person whether it was mostly trolling or not

future boy - like his posts ok

esty - seems mellower, never around

neopryn - glad you are back. have always been a fan.

rottenugly - seeing teenagers here makes me kinda :erm: but at the same time I think it's pretty cool. hope you stick around, seems like you might.

charmbag - i have enjoyed your increased participation on the board. very idealistic which i love and enjoy in myself when i am capable + the combo with obvious intellectual capacity is very nice/refreshing to see. probably my favorite 'serious' boarder.

mayfuck - mixed feelings

gossamer - you kinda make me :facepalm: sometimes. plus i also remember you being a dick before, but I think I might have got you confused with *************. heart seems in the right place though. may you help many people in your career

whatcolor - protypical awesome boarder. the stuff of legends

D. - i think you're a great dad, and I enjoy your posts on facebook about your daughter. it's kinda scary thinking that I myself could one day have a kid to take care of. i give you props. hope everything works out as smoothly as possible with B, whatever happens

luke de spa - i like your posts. hasn't been around as much lately, right?

catherine wheel - still dont know what to think on your personality theories thing. the asperger's is strong in this one. seems like a pretty harmless person.

omega concern - it would be interesting to spend a day in your head.

TuralyonW3
02-18-2012, 03:04 PM
allright I gotta bottle of dogfish head 90 minute imperial IPA, sunnO))) on the turntable and here we go

PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! - as others have said started out weak (like many boarders) but developed into a perfectly acceptable dude. fuck bama

eulogy - great boarder, I can always count on him to do the dirty work with arguments I don't have the patience for. would be cool to hang out some time in the future. your name is Chris right? (sorry If I'm way off on that but it's rarely posted)

caine walker - don't know much other than he's eulogy's bf but seems cool

agenda suicide - Natalie is cool and nice and down to earth without being fluffy, a popular boarder for a reason. Too bad I never met her in Austin. really sucks about the drunk driving incident.

geek usa - it was cool seeing geo go from a dumb kid in the dallas suburbs to a fancy pastry chef position in the big city. also interesting watching her develop physically into a beautiful young woman (not trying to be creepy lol). funny, and I wish she'd post more.

yo soy el mejor - ****** used to post a lot more, not very many posts of any substance in the last year or so it seems. seems like a perfectly nice girl, can be pretty funny at times. and yes I did indeed deep fry a turkey once ;-) always thought she was kinda cute

mxzombie - very cool dude, usually has something to contribute. would be cool to hang sometime. don't know his real name.

toby - that was pretty cool of you to actually follow through with all those video responses. been a boarder here for a long time obviously, always seemed like a very cool dude. seems like he's been down on his luck at times and I wish him the best.

jczeroman - big pluses and big minuses for colin. cool dude (plus) social libertarian (plus) extreme economic libertarian (minus) Christain (minus). Too bad he abandoned the politics board. fucking Pac 12 homer! lol

trotskilicious - Brendan is the raging black hole at the center of netphoria. i really wish we could have hung out before I left Texas, maybe someday. obviously his head and heart in the right place about most things but he can get insecure when people offer serious social criticism to stupid message board posting. the whole sexist thing got way blown out of proportion IMO

order 66 - real name is Craig right? I've always been a huge karl connor fan (what was your username right before karl connor I forget?) Can be hilarious. a little bird told me he's actually Catherine Wheel though I doubt we'll ever know. He may be the ultimate clever troller. Could be rottenugly for all I know.

pumpkinsnumbers - I was pretty fuckin' mad when he prank called my parents. Decent middle of the road boarder though, seems to take a lot of flack.

scottytheoneand - seems like he'd be a nice guy in real life but not a fan of his netphorian persona. no offense.

lala - he was silly.

turdlion - seems like I've been called on not posting much (I think my favorite line was the "hemingway" of netphoria lol) call it laziness. I like you guys and it'd be fucking wierd if netphoria went offline. Been reading the board since 2002ish when Zwan was emerging and joined in 2003-04 I think. name is Jeff for those who don't know. always flirted with changing my SN to "JeffO)))"

mooney - too attractive for the rest of the board. seems to be a pretty sweet photographer. always a positive attitude and humble. winnar. not sure of real name

slunken - seems like a decent guy and I respect his avid sonic exploration. gets big points for being one of the only people who can engage in conversation about Not Not Fun bands and Witch-house and all the crazy little sub-genres of the current music scene. Sorry I can't help you more with neil young bootlegs man, you should have hit me up 5 years ago when I was buried in them, most of them were lost in a hard drive crash. no idea of real name

graveflower - I kind of imagine Sean Casey as a real life Ray Smuckles, except replace the fortune with Roast Beef's depression. I don't always make through the longer of his pill-fuled rants but one of my favorites here.

barden - crazy fun loving south african dude. i bet he fucks a lot of hot south african scenester babes. always a positive attitude even when people give him shit. would be fun to have a crazy drug and alcohol-fuled night with. Assuming real name is Barden?

ilikeplanets - nice girl, can make some dumb posts but who doesn't. I encourage her continued Netphorian development (although she's been kinda scarce lately no?) I'm insanely jealous of her apparent easy access to all kinds of awesome drugs.

myosis - not a ton comes to mind but seems like a solid dude. I recall him having decent music tastes

fuzzyroes - got nothin sorry

banana - I always wondered if he were really such a fucking repugnant shit in real life or just constantly trolling. I tried confronting him about it once in a drunk post but he wouldn't have a real convo. I typically don't believe in banning but the Giants thing was fucking awesome. I'm sure he'll be back in some form if he's not already.

future boy - a guy of decent intelligence who for whatever reason gets off on being a dick on the internet. maybe venting for other frustrations in his life, who knows.

esty - see above. also constantly neg reps me about lebron "queen" james who beat the shit out of his bulls in last year's playoffs and probably will again this year.

neopryn - the "debbie downer" of netphoria. good poster and hopefully he won't disappear for long stretches of time again. not sure if he's ever revealed real name?

rottenugly - I don't know if he's real, probably not because some posts betray being 14 years old. doesn't have much to contribute so no opinon really.

charmbag - seems like a cool girl with some partially misguided hardline views. fits into the negative aura of netphoria pretty well I guess. I guess i'm not her "kind of dude" because I don't think all porn is unacceptable in society.

mayfuck - I think his glory years or whatever were before my time, but always kind of an obnoxious troll, unless he's discussing serious issues in which case I think he's intelligent and his heart's in the right place but he comes off as an obnoxious dick.

reprise85 - very friendly and cool. doesn't deserve shit about her role in drug and psychology conversations as they've been a significant part of her life. has undergone considerable personal turmoil which I hope she's cool with. I thought she was a guy for a while.

gossamer - nothing comes to mind sorry

whatcolor - Jesse/big white horse hung/liquid J is a netphorian legend. nice guy, fucking hilarious, and it's a shame he doesn't post more.

D. - very nice and cool guy, has gone through some very unfortunate tribulations which I think he will make it through ok because he seems like a winnar. I'm actually jealous of all the classic books he's plowed through. Matt (I'm Hardcore) said he was really cool in person.

luke de spa - gains great pleasure by being condescending on the internet. a knowledgeable fellow and talented musician.

catherine wheel - the head-scratching inoffensive troll...always posing weird pop culture questions and whatnont...possibly karl connor

omega concern - very consistent quality troll. keep it up.

tchocky - valuable for sports threads. i guess he's omega concern which takes a lot of dedication so kudos to that. maybe a little on the conservative side in real life which could be worrisome.

dean r koontz - difficult to judge because he's 90% troll. funny sometimes. might be a sociopath or something in real life

suck suck style - cool dude, seems like he was gone for a long time then returned.

duke1497 - so this is a girl? i never really noticed her until more frequent posts started to appear recently. seems to always posts very earnestly...that netphorian spirit needs to start creeping in. how old is she?

killtrocity - from what I recall seems like a cool dude with good taste.

sarcastic smile - got nothing sorry. she's an attractive woman right?

sppunk - would definitely like to kick back some shiners and go to a UT game with. some hardcore conservative views but levelheaded overall. solid Mod

Nimrod's Son - can be inflammatory but seems like he'd be ok to hang with IRL. Never really been affected by any of the apparently controversial modding decisions so can't really comment. some perturbing conservative views.

teh b0lly!!1 - beavis and butthead. seems like a cool normal guy.

smashingjj - joeri is an awesome dutch dude...greatest respect for his musical pursuits. can be hilarious at times as well

Starla - mysterious...I think she's an attractive girl living in the west somewhere...like california or montana or one of the dakotas or someting? is she on an indian reservation? is she native american at all? seems like she's been in abusive relationships. sometimes is humorous and a sly poster, but like others I sometimes wonder if she's serious about supernatural stuff and I'm like :erm: seems like there was some cheekiness going on between her and nimrod. don't know if she's ever revealed her real name.

Dead Frequency - nothing much comes to mind sorry...positive connotations I think?

Kahlo - cool (scottish?) guy. good photographer. a pumpkins fan who's appropriately active on the SP board but not blind to the negative aspects of the current band situation. has a cute little faerie wife I think lol (remembering pics of the wedding with the kilt)

Cool As Ice Cream - entertaining mucker up of the SP board. is he from belgium or denmark or something like that?

DiscoJon - got nothing sorry.

Sonic Johnny - I liked him, he was a cool aussie dude with great musical taste and a talented drummer. People were pretty harsh calling him dumb and whatnot. I hope he'll stay around.

redbull - always seemed advanced for his age in bootleg collecting and whatnot. high all the time. can be funny. cool dude.

redbreegull - not the greatest or worst poster but it's pretty funny how worked up people have been getting about him. probably a bit culturally/socially insensitive but seems like he'd be cool to hang out with and smoke a joint with.

I'LL ALSO ADD

I'm Hardcore - Matt doesn't post here anymore but is one of the few Netphorian's I can call a real-life friend. Kiwi Vinyl lord
B-a-n-z-a-h - John is the coolest of guys who I feel like a get along with really well...another real-life friend who I wish I could see a lot more of. So awesome he got married.

POSTERS WHO SHOULD RETURN:
tcm
avian chaos (kimmeh lol)
Topleybird
ammy
and i'm sure I'm forgetting a lot more

reprise85
02-18-2012, 03:08 PM
tchocky - i like your sig. no other impressions
dean r koontz - your boarding style is pretty weird, dude. still hope you dont kill yourself and find some way to be content in this life.

suck suck style - congrats on the benzo detox. would hang and smoke bowls etc

duke1497 - i think you're cool. being 15 is odd and you could use some awareness outside of yourself, but that comes with age.

killtrocity - dont remember much except the Ash costume. A+ for that

sarcastic smile - glad she has opened up a bit more. :)

sppunk - no opinion

Nimrod's Son - sometimes i think you're okay but most of the time your ideas about the inherent worth of a human being (as seen in your political arguments) really pisses me off

teh b0lly!!1 - glad you are posting. genuinely enjoy reading your stuff. solid.

smashingjj - where have you been? like your posts

Starla - always unpredictable. <3

Dead Frequency - nice guy, good poster

Kahlo - see above

Cool As Ice Cream - see above

DiscoJon - not enough data

redbull - cool guy

redbreegull - i dont have a problem with you like everyone else seems to. idk

slunken
02-18-2012, 03:41 PM
:mad:

:blush:

young guns

BlissedandGone2
02-18-2012, 03:49 PM
im so unpopular here

TuralyonW3
02-18-2012, 03:57 PM
Tell us about yourself blissedandgone

Travis Meeks
02-18-2012, 04:00 PM
I love them all. Well except Mayfuck, that guy is kind of a turd.

reprise85
02-18-2012, 04:01 PM
im so unpopular here

you never post anymore. what's up?

BlissedandGone2
02-18-2012, 04:21 PM
you never post anymore. what's up?

:( Yo- I dont know. I posted the most when I was in college, then I moved around a bunch.

Actually what really slowed me down was when I posted some stupid shit about an (ex)girlfriend and she found it and it blew up on me. But that was like 3 years ago or something.

yo soy el mejor
02-18-2012, 04:33 PM
it doesn't seem like you ever left to me. have you found a job in LA yet? got a good working shower?

reprise85
02-18-2012, 04:40 PM
yeah, how is life going?

how did your friends/family react to your appearance on conan?

weren't you a professional musician? how's that going?

Travis Meeks
02-18-2012, 04:50 PM
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

List 5 positive things about yourself and also 5 negative things

yo soy el mejor
02-18-2012, 05:17 PM
*slap*

yo soy el mejor
02-18-2012, 05:21 PM

if this means chill hard, then cheah!

oh and pizza place across the street doesn't sell dough. wtf. it like JUST SELL ME YOUR DAMN DOUGH.

rottenugly
02-18-2012, 05:51 PM
sspspspunk asked me: How did you find this place?

I've always been interested in forums and message boards, I adore communicating with people.

Charmbag said
"rottenugly - it's so cute when dean tries to take him under his wing. seems to have an extremely fucked up home life,[/B] and I think he should keep reaching out"

It's not like I'm going to stay at my house forever, I'll eventually move out when I have the money.

Esty
02-18-2012, 06:52 PM
eulogy --- Constantly on a fucking soapbox preaching his fucking morals and bullshit to everyone. However, he will throw those values and even his own gay brothers to the fucking trash if it meant him missing a simple thing like a fucking concert. He's a selfish, stupid dumb motherfucker and Caine walker is too good for him.

caine walker ---- Mr Walker is a great and wonderful person and I can only hope he can teach eulogy what it means to have some conviction in life.

agenda suicide ------------ Got no problem with her really. Might be quite a shock to her to hear that.

geek usa --------- Seems to enjoy life on a "teenage mentality" kinda level. That's not an insult.

yo soy el mejor ------------ deep deep deep deep down, my center is as sweet as you are darling. :love:

mxzombie --------- yeah, dont care

toby ------------------ I dig tobes. Never had a problem with him. Seems like the type i would sit around and get drunk with and I don't get drunk.

jczeroman ----------- he still here

trotskilicious --------------- you always bring a smile to my face

order 66 ---------- can you dig it?!?!?!?

pumpkinsnumbers ------------ fuck you

scottytheoneand ---------------- Monte and duovamp have sex, and somehow duovamp got pregnant. Nine months later duo would shit out a baby in the toilet. That baby would be be scotty. Fuck you scotty.

lala ----------- mindless

turdlion ------------- Ive had a dislike of you from the start. You support the worst fucking sport teams while in reality, you're just jumping on the bandwagon. Never once did you root for the heat prejames. NEWSFLASH: they aren't you're maimi heart. Im sure when dwade and lebum leave there, you'll go back to not giving a shit about them. Kill yourself. QUEEN JAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mooney ------------ see tobes. sorry, im in a hurry

slunken ---------------who?

graveflower --------------- have no problem with grave. His antics made me laugh back in the day.

barden ------------ fuck off

ilikeplanets ----------- stop acting like you're an ugly beast. I hate when pretty girls act like they aren't good looking enough and are always asking their friends "do i look pretty?" shut the fuck up with that shit and don't do that to your hair ever again.

myosis ------------ lol, fuck off

fuzzyroes -----------????????

banana ------------- idiot

future boy ---------- He's gonna hate me for the next 4 years when bamers wins again. In your face bitch!!

esty ------- Doesn't come here much anymore. He enjoys the little visits now and then to catch up with the bolly news and see how the board is but his heart is just not into it much anymore. Most will say hes a hateful prick that added nothing but bradys tits and a flip of the bird. Those people are A) dump stupid inbred bastards or B)assholes who are just upset they are being called out on for their own bullshit and aren't to be take seriously anyways. special thanks to everyone for their continued support and a fuck you to those who will never understand. love, peace, empathy, desire, mischief, and gladness

neopryn ------------ Not as much around anymore but was a bad motherfucker in his day. Big props homie.

rottenugly ------ ????

charmbag -------- ????

mayfuck ------------- he knows

reprise85------------------ who cares

gossamer -------------- not worth the effort to insult.

whatcolor ----------------- whatcolor i remember more back in the day when he was always ripping on people and making everyone laugh with it and then he kinda changed. Never really got into the nicer version of "big white horse hung" but he'll always have my respect. stay cool brother

D. ------------ cried about rep when rep didnt even matter anymore. not that it ever did.

luke de spa ------------- I miss his constant post. His insults to people always made me laugh.

catherine wheel -------------- dont care

omega concern ------------ dont give a fuck

tchocky ----------- who?

dean r koontz --------- eh

suck suck style ----------------double eh

duke1497 ----------- are we just picking people at random from the memberlist now? eulogy your list is bullshit.

killtrocity ----------------- cool name dawg

sarcastic smile -------------- I'd fuck this bitch in my spare time.

sppunk -------- Chris is a fantastic and caring person. He is well educated and has not let his success make him some obnoxious snotty bitch like bluestar was. He is one the few netphorians I respect 100%.

Nimrod's Son ---------- If all yankee fans where like mike, I'd never hate yankee fans. Also one of the netphorians I have mad respect for. Is wildly misunderstood on here because people are too blind to see beyond their own stupidity. He gets a lot of hate for his bannings/decisions, but I dont think the people who bitched would have done a better job. Good luck Mike.

teh b0lly!!1 ------------ stupid name

smashingjj ------------ dont care

Starla ----------- I have a lot of history with starla and im sure she finds my reps to her childish and annoying most of the time. Its my way of trying to be nicer to her after our rocky start. I don't know how much truth there is to her post about men and relationships but i hope she finds a mate that oneday will treat her and her child with kindness, and love.

Dead Frequency ---------- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Kahlo --------------- oh kahlo. Over the years ive told you countless times that youre a faggot, and to fuck off even when you agreed with me. You've come more to my side of the "pumpkins" debate since we first met and that makes me happy. Fuck off faggot.

Cool As Ice Cream --------- Remember that time i was trying to get you, and davin and all sorts of people banned for the siamese dream demo leak or something. that was funny shit. lol. i laughed my ass off that day. man, you guys were fucking stupid. still are.

DiscoJon ----------honestly eulogy come the fuck on.

Sonic Johnny -------------- next

redbull -------------------- no

redbreegull --------------- no no no

duovamp ----------------- somehow this moron feels like he fucking matters or something simply because he has a large postcount. look at my e-penis, its HUGE!!!!!!!! duo, you where shit back during my heyday, are shit now, and will always be shit. people should be telling you this every time you fucking post. im sure even your own parents tell you this.
blissedandgone2

havent done one of these in a while. felt like homework. im done.

Geek USA
02-18-2012, 07:06 PM
no one on that list (except for me) matters.

duh. I AM AWESOME. Y'ALL ARE STUPID WHERE IS CALUM, TEXAS CREW. LOLOLOOLOADLAKJD.ADA;LSKDA

c y'all in a few months.

BlissedandGone2
02-18-2012, 09:16 PM
it doesn't seem like you ever left to me. have you found a job in LA yet? got a good working shower?

I'm still looking for steady work! But LA has been pretty fantastic so far. And my shower is awesome. Very high pressure, and intensely hot.

yeah, how is life going?

how did your friends/family react to your appearance on conan?

weren't you a professional musician? how's that going?

I really can't complain. Weather's good, good people around me, a lot of booze and music and whatever.

Conan didn't impact my life very much, but my friends and family all got a kick out of it. It kinda makes me cringe though.
What's interesting is there have really been two types of responses from people I know: 1. that the video is very typically how I am in real life and that's why it's so funny 2. that the video is me overacting in order to get on television and is actually nothing like me, and that's why it's funny.

And yeah I still play and record music consistently- Professionally? I dunno. I do movie scoring, and also have been workin on an album for awhile. So that's serious enough I guess, but it's not what I live off of or anything.

Whats new with you guys?

Travis Meeks
02-18-2012, 09:50 PM
Is there a link to this Conan video?

Ol' Couch Ass
02-18-2012, 10:16 PM
Fuck you guys and your list!!! :cry:

No though, you're all pretty coll... except those of you who are jerks.

Eulogy
02-18-2012, 10:33 PM
Fuck you guys and your list!!! :cry:

No though, you're all pretty coll... except those of you who are jerks.

oh no!

post more, broseph. you know i like you.

yo soy el mejor
02-18-2012, 10:52 PM
Is there a link to this Conan video?
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SQ-zKDv61DY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SuckSuckStyle
02-18-2012, 11:05 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh man that's so netphoria. conan doesnt even know.

hnibos
02-18-2012, 11:19 PM
That video is so fucking awesome.

reprise85
02-18-2012, 11:40 PM
yeah the one i saw was like a recording of a TV playing it. much better this quality, lols all around

Ol' Couch Ass
02-18-2012, 11:42 PM
oh no!

post more, broseph. you know i like you.

Just joshin' ya man. I need to lurk less and post more.

reprise85
02-18-2012, 11:43 PM
yeah man :)

BlissedandGone2
02-18-2012, 11:59 PM
I wish Conan would give me a job :(

No but seriously I think theres a good mix of interesting people on here. A few of you are horrible, horrible people, but most of you seem cool.

Travis Meeks
02-19-2012, 07:10 AM
HAHAHA....that video is great, nice work blissed!

F Jay Leno

duovamp
02-19-2012, 08:09 AM
Hey Esty.

Your post count is puny, like a weak little baby girl.

ilikeplanets
02-19-2012, 08:52 AM
eulogy - I've always liked eulogy, without question one of the most noticeable boarders. I guess we've gotten into a few minor disagreements but we don't personally attack each other much. He's only vicious when it's fun for him, probably
caine walker - obviously i associate him with eulogy but other then a few negative remarks my way, we have't said much to each other. seems intelligent and contained
agenda suicide - i find her spunky and she's usually pretty witty. i feel like irl she's be a really sweet woman
geek usa - damn i bet everyone around you is laughing and happy all the time! and stoned
yo soy el mejor - i've actually recently taken a liking to miss ****. She's like a comforting internet presence that will always be there, sometimes in a supportive way and sometimes confusingly rude. almost like real girls!
mxzombie - idfk
toby - toby seems like he'd engage in just about any conversation and yet I haven't really spoken to him
trotskilicious - i used to find the rants hilarious, truly. i think he's extremely smart and analytic and would believe what he says as fact a tad more readily than most. but after thousands of those depresso posts i think he needs a kick in the ass
order 66 - i have laughed so hard to some of the things you type, sir. well done
pumpkinsnumbers - i missed this
scottytheoneand - i don't know what gumpy means or why he has called me such, but I find scotty pretty engaging and well-rounded. he's one of the only people on this board i'd want to listen to pumpkins music with as well!
turdlion - hooray, I get such a good vibe from him! If I could share all my designer drugs with him I would, for the record. And I am somehow glad that he can separate board-stupidity from real life stupidity..
slunken - haven't interacted with him much recently but i do indeed think he's a good guy, we've swapped some funny stories
graveflower - what the fuck is this
barden - barden's posts are my favorite to read, they are so well composed that it's even a pleasure to read insults
ilikeplanets - she can do this life this, mmmyep
future boy - fucker has some good jokes
esty - clearly i missed the chance to interact much since the pumpkins drove everyone away a while back, but once i wasn't such a newcomer he mellowed out and i've read some surprisingly thoughtful things from someone i thought was just a hate spreader.
rottenugly - a little funny, mostly not
charmbag - i'm sure you're funny but I haven't been bothered to get to know you. Probably cuz if I tried you were not agreeable
reprise85 - love talking to her, wish I could in a different setting
whatcolor - i've yet to figure out what amazing thing he's done that makes you all go so crazy over him...
D. - seems like a sweet, genuine man and I hope his personal life gets sorted out
luke de spa - i used to think he was funny but he made it such a point to shun me that i can't find the humor anymore
catherine wheel - always novel ideas, however i havent really gotten to know their personality. the superjew avater has always cracked me up, though
dean r koontz - funny in the order66 way but morbid and not as effective.
suck suck style - wonderfully amusing, seems like a nice person
killtrocity - ugh, sometimes there's a good joke but mostly he kinda creeps me ou
smashingjj - no complaints. no real interaction with him but i always like what he has to say, it's pleasant and funny
Starla - she's sassy! and it's hard to bullshit her
Dead Frequency - cheers, i feel like he has some pretty dead on insight a lot of the time. i'd love to have some crazy conversations with him
Kahlo - it's a shame he's near the end of the list cuz i'm getting tired of this but i approve. he always shows up exactly when i know he will. annnnnd i'm bored now, there ya go!

smashingjj
02-19-2012, 09:15 AM
none of you internet people are real anyway. Anyway, here I go rating a list of 0's and 1's.

PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! - have not much to say about him. not in favour, not against. completely in the middle on this guy. He doesn't annoy me like he seems to do some people. This way it kind of sounds like the main character in Idiocracy who is the absolute most average guy in the world. But don't take that seriously.
eulogy - I like eulogy and he's one of the few netphorians that's still going strong after all these years. Having said that, he's an absolute cunt and should die immediately. No, not true. My opinion sometimes quickly changes, don't take it personally. I love you.
caine walker - are you still in a relationship with the guy above you? man, that's gay. are you gay? ew. AIDS!!!! AIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!
agenda suicide - makes me think of emo people. but i don't think you're still that way. I respect you, anyway. I have lots of respect for women.
geek usa - But not for you, you CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. Cunt. I talked to you on the phone ages ago. You met Calum in real life and he's a real life acquaintance of a scottish ex gf of mine. True story.
yo soy el mejor - glad the mexican crew is still present. For cleaning purposes.
mxzombie - Really like you. Quality. Top tier. Stunning guy. Enormous cock.
toby - You seem to have gone through quite a long, rough phase, if i recall correctly. Hope everything's a bit more ok now.
jczeroman - Very stereotypical american right wing guy, with all the opinions you could expect, but on the other hand, very intelligent. Don't shoot me.
trotskilicious - Can be extremely present and vocal. Opinions about everything. You're definitely one of my favourite netphorians. I think you have a lot going for yourself and i wish you were a bit more positive about yourself.
order 66 - I have no idea what to say. So fuck you. Complete asshole.
pumpkinsnumbers - Pleasant to be around. This particular specimen is in mint shape. Actually I don't really know what to say. Of what I can remember, i like you.
scottytheoneand - I don't like being judgmental at all, or negative, and I love to be constructive. God damn you're boring.
lala - Plain stupid. Hmm, judgments.

I fucking hate the rest of you.

rottenugly
02-19-2012, 10:31 AM
<3 love you too sweetiebear

smashingjj
02-19-2012, 11:20 AM
turdlion - if i'd be a famous rapper, you'd be in my crew. But i'm not. I'm a ginger white guy with a very bad flow. I like you. It's murda!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/68DBxTm4ULs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
mooney - you are a guy, who posts on a message board. Complete nerd!
slunken - you seem to be into a lot of different music. I was kind of flabbergasted at your recent music board showing of your 80's 1 dollar bin LP's. I like it though.
graveflower - One of my favourite netphorians. He's so funny! Especially all the self-depricating topics. Kill yourself and stuff. How do you come up with this stuff man? LOL!
barden - Zuid Afrika
ilikeplanets - Yes, but do planets like you?
myosis - :think:
fuzzyroes - :confused:
banana - Best Netphorian of All Time.
future boy - Very anonymous afaik, posts a lot on the
esty - Never anything interesting.
neopryn - Post more. One of the few last strongholds from the days of yore. We both used to be big incubus fans. Funny how i remember all these details from people i've never met. Funny, or depressing.
rottenugly - <iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tMZFdVOLU5I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

More soon! Or not!

smashingjj
02-19-2012, 11:21 AM
*politics board.

smashingjj
02-19-2012, 12:53 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gUPrnu3BEU8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Geek USA
02-19-2012, 01:24 PM
geek usa - damn i bet everyone around you is laughing and happy all the time! and stoned

I read this and laughed pretty hard, because it's so true.

i luv my life.

Geek USA
02-19-2012, 01:26 PM
none of you internet people are real anyway. Anyway, here I go rating a list of 0's and 1's.

geek usa - But not for you, you CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. Cunt. I talked to you on the phone ages ago. You met Calum in real life and he's a real life acquaintance of a scottish ex gf of mine. True story.

I fucking hate the rest of you.

that's pretty creepy. I wanna meet you in real life, guy. we've both seen these people naked, too. (sorry, natalie) WOW THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING WEIRDER.

Trotskilicious
02-19-2012, 11:27 PM
ii hear that i have a lot going for me but i don't know what that is #cry #emokid

agenda suicide
02-20-2012, 02:23 AM
that's pretty creepy. I wanna meet you in real life, guy. we've both seen these people naked, too. (sorry, natalie) WOW THIS JUST KEEPS GETTING WEIRDER.

what?

Cool As Ice Cream
02-20-2012, 03:10 AM
PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! pathetic piece of emo shit
eulogy cool. i often agree with him. he sometimes reminds me a bit of south park character stan (when he gets preachy at the end of an episode).
caine walker seems to have left the building?
agenda suicide <3
geek usa i like her
yo soy el mejor i like her too
mxzombie cool
toby cool
jczeroman not sure
trotskilicious i like him. he seems funny on one side, but too much of a downer on the other side. and i think he means it too.
order 66 i think he makes me smile.
pumpkinsnumbers no idea who this is
scottytheoneand shitty poster
lala even shittier
turdlion aight
mooney aight
slunken aight
graveflower gosh, i dunno what i think of him
barden i love barden. always waaay over the top, but i like it.
ilikeplanets worthless
myosis seems cool. i don't really know him that well.
fuzzyroes he sometimes annoys me
banana boring; deserves to die
future boy hi 5
esty seems all right. his posts are all the same, but they make me laugh.
neopryn ?
rottenugly puzzles me. at least half of his posts convince me he's someone's troll. but then he did post a video clip that proves that he's real. i don't get it.
charmbag didn't you give your account away?
mayfuck meh-fuck
reprise85 cool
gossamer boo
whatcolor excellent
D. great
luke de spa absolutely excellent too. i enjoy all his posts.
catherine wheel another troll that seems to be real after all
omega concern same bag as catherine wheel
tchocky ? sorry
dean r koontz great netphorian. i don't like it when his severe mood swings bring him down. maybe he's faking it, but it gets me concerned.
suck suck style cool
duke1497 huh? who?
killtrocity yep
sarcastic smile hmmm i don't know
sppunk i don't really know either
Nimrod's Son +
teh b0lly!!1 ++
smashingjj probably my favourite poster. funniest guy, ever.
Starla ok
Dead Frequency ok
Kahlo he is my friend
Cool As Ice Cream it is i! i am in disguise
DiscoJon crybaby
Sonic Johnny cool
redbull awesome
redbreegull dunno
duovamp funny
blissedandgone2 escaped my memory
ol' couch ass cool
hnibos cool too, but quite negative at times

teh b0lly!!1
02-20-2012, 05:43 AM
ok, pickin' up where i left off.

omega concern - im not sure if this guy is for real but it's funny to have him around

tchocky - no opinion

dean r koontz - weird poster. i think it was order66 that said he went through several personality phases through the years (paraphrasing) and i really agree. i know he's intelligent but sometimes he'd be trolling like the worst of them. i'm still not sure what that suicide thread was all about (serious? weird joke? cry for help?) but either way i'm glad he didn't follow through with it.

suck suck style - dudette turned dude. good guy. must be taking massive amounts of shit in his life just for being different, but still remains pleasant rather than insufferably bitter. has a friend in israel (ashqelon, was it?)

duke1497 - idiot

killtrocity - good name, memorable avatars through the years. i think he's been posting less lately cause nothing pops to my head but i like him.

sarcastic smile - one of the worst s\n-avatar combinations on the board. and that's coming from me. thought it was some dude like duke or rottenugly but later found out it was a girl, and supposedly hot at that. not sure if i've seen her pic or not.

sppunk - he's cool. posts mainly about news and stuff like that - i enjoy his posts.
i think it was him that turned some horrendous thread into a Kate Upton thread. nuff said

Nimrod's Son - earpiece. backwards hat. he really is a mixed bag for me because he CAN be genuinely funny sometimes, but his macho narcissism on here is just insufferable sometimes.
when he gets into a flame war with trots it's popcorn time.

teh b0lly!!1 - worst username ever

smashingjj - fucking hilarious guy. it's a shame he doesn't post as much anymore

Starla - she's alright when she's not annoying. which is most of the time i guess. i don't think i know anything about her. and considering she's been here for so long that's pretty weird.

Dead Frequency - enjoys marijuana. cool dude. kinda blends in but i enjoy his posts.

Kahlo - annoying but at least takes his hot sauce with humor

Cool As Ice Cream - one of my fav netphorians. funny as fuck. i don't know much about him but i regularly laugh at his posts

DiscoJon - some guy with like 800 posts who likes reminding people he's been here since 1982. sounds less funny than Disco Stu

Sonic Johnny - why is he on the list? i'm pretty sure he quit netphoria a few months ago. he likes Strapping Young Lad and was a cool dude in general

redbull -
redbreegull - i can barely differentiate between these two

duovamp - no opinion.

blissedandgone2 - i can't think of a single post this guy ever made
ol' couch ass - funny as fuck, needs to post more
hnibos - "

reprise85
02-20-2012, 08:27 AM
for people who have been added:

duovamp - one of the only posters i really dislike.

blissedandgone2 - i get you confused with isle i think sometimes. conan stuff is awesome. you seem like a genuine guy. i like that.

ol' couch ass - you seem like a really nice, genuine person. good poster too :)

hnibos - we need to talk again... wish you were happier and that you'd post more

hnibos
02-20-2012, 11:49 AM
That doesn't say what you really think about me. Go ahead, lay it on me. I won't get offended.

redbreegull
02-20-2012, 12:00 PM
redbull and I are nothing alike, you guys are inattentive as all get out

reprise85
02-20-2012, 12:06 PM
That doesn't say what you really think about me. Go ahead, lay it on me. I won't get offended.

i think you're a good person finding their way and it hasn't been easy because of society and especially your family. i do wish we lived closer and could hang, and i hope you can stop hating the human race at some point :)

smashingjj
02-20-2012, 02:01 PM
charmbag - pretty girl. I'm sure you'd make an excellent porn star.
mayfuck - the ultimate netphorian. too bad he's hardly here anymore.
reprise85 - hardly any idea
gossamer - i vaguely remember reading some very stupid posts
whatcolor - really like him. what is there not to like. Maybe the fact that he rapes school children and goes into houses of the elderly for killing sprees? Hardly. One of the best netphorians and he's had this status for years.
D. - Grown to like him more and more. He's also one of those who's been here for ages but at first I never really paid attention. Now I do, I see more and more of his beautiful soul and his golden heart.
luke de spa - i didn't like all his memes at all, and considering that's 70% of his post count, it was a bit much. On the other hand, he's one of the few here with some personality and intelligence. I do like.
catherine wheel - Stunningly out of the blue with most of his threads. It's just the complete lack of context that make everything he comes up with so funny / annoying. I'd go with funny though. Also he said he's not autistic and that's what all autistic people say.

Trotskilicious
02-20-2012, 02:03 PM
can someone please specifically tell me what i have to offer and what i'm good at

smashingjj
02-20-2012, 02:06 PM
shut the fuck up i wasn't being serious, you talentless fuck

Trotskilicious
02-20-2012, 02:17 PM
I JUST WANT TO BE LOVED

smashingjj
02-20-2012, 02:26 PM
i love you more than i love my parents

Dogfighter28
02-20-2012, 02:40 PM
Beggars can't be choosers trots. I tried to give my love to you softly but you killed it.

Travis Meeks
02-20-2012, 03:21 PM
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gUPrnu3BEU8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SPOILER ALERT

I don't know about you guys but I can't believe she took him back!

Future Boy
02-20-2012, 06:10 PM
can someone please specifically tell me what i have to offer and what i'm good at
I'll point it out when it happens.

wHATcOLOR
02-20-2012, 06:33 PM
additions:

Dead Frequency - hasn't been here for a while. name is ross or something. i get the impression he smokes a lot of weed and has hair like a simpsons character. pacific northwest kinda guy? i dunno

Kahlo - i dunno exactly what to attribute the change to, but i like him. it wasn't always the case. i find him funny instead of pretentious. happy for the change

Cool As Ice Cream - good dude, knows a bunch about sp, i generally find that our ire is directed at the same buffoons

DiscoJon - dunno

Sonic Johnny - he's not around much lately, is he? he's been here since he was six years old and in every single picture he looks like an entirely different person

redbull - has he posted much lately? he's been here since he was five. and has recorded every SP song ever. how is college going?

redbreegull - i dunno what to make of this guy. i remember his early posts being so far disconnected from the reality most people share that it was a great source of humor. not as famililar w/ his recent posts-- would like to know how come lds regards him as the worst

duovamp - have laughed at a lot of his posts in the past. not as familiar with his recent output

blissedandgone2 - it used to be that i didn't have a strong impression of him, but he will forever be the guy who was on Conan to me. so awesome

ol' couch ass - the guy rules. i like his input and his posts. seems like a real solid dude

hnibos - real weird vibes from this guy. he has never taken to me calling him hockey night in boston. used to work in a cigar shop, now a bank. always negative.

Trotskilicious
02-21-2012, 04:37 PM
PITCHFORKREADERBYRONBARNES!! - super funny to watch this guy cry about how i'm so mean to him. i just laugh and laugh and laugh
eulogy - i actually still disagree with you just as much as i ever did i just don't want to go into lawyer argument land where nobody wins
caine walker - tom hates me so fuck him, i was always so nice
agenda suicide - she won't come into my house. why????
geek usa - she's pretty cool, fucking hipstarssszzz
yo soy el mejor - she's better these days, less self involved and purposefully self distructive and tim is a swell fella
mxzombie - like i said swell fella, sharp, laid back. perfect combo for funny sarcasm i think
toby - i think me and tobes in a pizza kitchen would be the single most hilarious working environment in the history of the universe and we'd eventually both be fired for something hilarious and dumb
jczeroman - w/e
trotskilicious - useless sack of shit that charms people into thinking he's capable of more
order 66 - love this guy. i love watching him argue points he doesn't believe in with tools that don't get it. i'm pretty positive he's posting as duke
pumpkinsnumbers - michigan fan which is very unfortunate, like tchocky but less clueless and dorky
scottytheoneand - warming to him lately
lala - lol
turdlion - i like this guy but he's not very discriminate with his taste, he seems to like the arty underground shit and then he's all about die antwoord. seems incapable of giving movies bad reviews
mooney - derek zoolander
slunken - I wanna ball so hard with this dude
graveflower - he's like a brother from anotha motha kinda like mel gibson & danny glova
barden - i think he's pretty cool
ilikeplanets - i'm glad she stopped trying to force her lack of personality on everyone. i have her on ignore still so maybe i'm unsure. I find it unfortunate that she's still upset i won't go out with someone some 9 years my junior.
myosis - he's cool i guess?
fuzzyroes - you know the stereotypical grungeosaurus that hates pitchfork, hipsters, and mainstream and can't even adequately explain why
banana - giants victories are even sweeter these days.
future boy - i think i was in obamadenial and it's hard to shake that, it took eulogy at least two years
esty - i have him on ignore so i don't see the bardy avatar
neopryn - glad to see him around he's a swell fella
rottenugly - possibly order66
charmbag - very adept and sharp with social critiques and i appreciate that she's actually sharing them now instead of just telling us we're wrong and leaving it at that
mayfuck - he's ok, but it's pretty sad how he can't have a discussion with anyone without polarizing the situation immediately and then finding the closest escape hatch when people ask him tough questions
reprise85 - really sick of reading every mundane thing about her mundane life and watching sucksuckstyle chitter chatter with her all the livelong day
gossamer - a total joke
whatcolor - i like that he's a postitivist but doesn't get all super cornball about it, besides i've seen him be incredibly on point with negative criticism especially RE Bill Corgan or any douchebag that shouldn't be posting.
D. - is very cool and i feel like when he likes something i say on here or facebook he's actually literally LOLLING which is only encourages me
luke de spa - brilliant and anti social, when i watch the BBC Sherlock relaunch i always think Benedict Cumberbatch is essentially playing a character that is very much like LDS
catherine wheel - either he's one of order 66's trolls or he's a real person. if he's a real person i have concerns with how he unerringly falls against the grain in every single discussion about music. It's forced.
omega concern - lol, probably a troll but i have come to enjoy crackpot theories and riffing on them
tchocky - like ugly but cooler, still super wack though. also michigan fan. boooooooo
dean r koontz - don't take him seriously and he's amazing
suck suck style - i liked him at first but the incessant feelings chatter with reprise gets annoying, also i think he's really condescending and kind of acts like he's really wise when really we're all just about as dumb as we ever were
duke1497 - i'm going to say 2:1 odds that this is order 66
killtrocity - i like this guy, he seems like an alright fella
sarcastic smile - i wish her all the best in the world and i know it can be hard to cope with life when you don't even want to get out of bed
sppunk - he's ok, i just like to make fun of his obviously privileged upbringing and lifestyle because he seems to think that it's the same for everyone or something. it's like when Cyril is in the elevator with Archer and he says "You have your own shoemaker?" and Archer just blinks and pauses and goes "Do you not?"
Nimrod's Son - the question of what is wrong with america is a complex one but he seems to be the perfect personification of all of this country's ills. selfish, short sighted, arrogant, a bully, etc.
teh b0lly!!1 - i had him on ignore for years just because of the name, turns out he's pretty on the ball
smashingjj - oh man i want to get fucked up in amsterdam after a butros bubba show so bad. why can't we have teleporters
Starla - she's ok, the conspiracy thing must be a joke
Dead Frequency - eh he's ok.
Kahlo - always defended kahlo. i notice people saying they find him less pretentious and funnier these days but here's the thing, it was always self aware pretension that was supposed to be kind of funny nahmean
Cool As Ice Cream - always winning on the SP board
DiscoJon - he's ok i dunno i have him on ignore since the time he decided he hated me and gangs of new york was stupid and he tried to troll me with that
Sonic Johnny - miss miss miss
redbull - i hate how redbull is always around to refute something and say it sucks and then never say anything else
redbreegull - you know how people talk about how bad our generation is and how self-centered they are because they had parents that coddled them and told them they were the smartest, most interesting and wonderful person in the whole world. he's like the cartoon version of this.
duovamp - i like him ok but when i can't tell what's disengenuous and what's honest it's stops being funny. also your girlfriend needs to eat moar cheeseburgers
blissedandgone2 - who?
ol' couch ass - i hated him at first like i do with most people, it's a baptism by fire here conducted by me but he's pretty swell and i crush on his g/f
hnibos - eh

MusicMan4
02-21-2012, 04:38 PM
graveflower - i am a faggot who fucked your father and of course i fucked you just for fun

agenda suicide
02-21-2012, 04:44 PM
]agenda suicide - she won't come into my house. why????
You've never invited me in? Well except for once when you had people over, but I already had plans.

Trotskilicious
02-21-2012, 04:45 PM
I didn't have anyone over wtf

Esty
02-21-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm on ignore? lol What a pussy.

reprise85
02-21-2012, 04:53 PM

i was going to answer this but you'll just neg rep me and not believe it anyway

Trotskilicious
02-21-2012, 04:54 PM
i promise i won't

SuckSuckStyle
02-21-2012, 04:56 PM
i was going to answer this but you'll just neg rep me and not believe it anyway
this

Trotskilicious
02-21-2012, 04:59 PM
well if you're the only two people that were going to tell me and are now not going to do it out of spite i suppose it's just as well

Tchocky
02-21-2012, 05:06 PM
Eulogy - It'd be more fun talking to him if he didn't do the internet equivalent of screaming at someone until he's hoarse every time someone disagrees with his opinion. Fellow hockey fan, though, so he's not all bad.

agenda suicide - Seems okay

jczeroman - Randroid

trotskilicious - The Netphorian equivalent of Dr. Gregory House. Probably the smartest person on this board.

order 66 - Intelligent and chill.

pumpkinsnumbers - Fun reading his sports posts, but his opinions are kinda :erm: at times.

scottytheoneand - Relies a little too much on obnoxious platitudes on the Politics Board

lala - Glad he's gone.

graveflower - Amusing. Boarding elitism gets a little tiresome at times, even if it is an act

banana - I miss his polarizing opinions, as they were good entertainment, but I don't miss his obnoxiousness.

future boy - Used to dislike this guy, now I don't.

charmbag - Andrea Dworkin lite.

mayfuck - What Trots said

reprise85 - Likes to use this place as a blog. A bit tiresome

gossamer - Shitty taste in movies

whatcolor - Awesome

D - Awesome

catherine wheel - Needs to migrate to the IMDB boards ASAP

omega concern - Mines gold for Nibiru while wearing a tinfoil hat in between reading Lyndon LaRouche pamphlets.

tchocky - Fucking moron milquetoast moderate with shitty taste in movies and sports teams

killtrocity - Not too bad

sarcastic smile - Another fellow hockey fan

sppunk - Banning lala was probably the best thing he's ever done here

Nimrod's Son - Rondroid

Starla - has a kid

Cool As Ice Cream - Excellent HTML skills

DiscoJon - Likes to bitch about this place while violating the first two rules of Netphoria

redbreegull - Seems smart, but tends to say stuff that makes me go :think:

duovamp - Steelers fan. Other than that, okay.

Trotskilicious
02-21-2012, 05:09 PM
man you really are dumb if you think i'm the smartest person on netphoria

Trotskilicious
02-21-2012, 05:10 PM
you know i bet sss and reprise didn't even have anything to say they're just being spiteful

reprise85
02-21-2012, 05:20 PM
well if you're the only two people that were going to tell me and are now not going to do it out of spite i suppose it's just as well

ok then.

you are intelligent and articulate
you debate well and are usually correct
these things betray creativity that doesn't normally show through
you are thoughtful much of the time, more than others, and blunt while most people are not
you are willing to change your opinions over time and so are openminded

i dont know your personal likes/skills very much but you seem capable of being competent in just about anything, and that's not true for everyone.

Eulogy
i really do think the whole "eulogy just argues" thing is kind of disingenuous/overblown

takes two to tango, consarnit

reprise85
you know i bet sss and reprise didn't even have anything to say they're just being spiteful

dude you didnt even give me time to read the other threads and get back to this one

also, it's not spite when you learn someone lashes out at you for stuff like this/anything. unconditional positive regard only goes so far.

agenda suicide
02-21-2012, 08:27 PM
I didn't have anyone over wtf

Well then a party at someone else's place?

null123
02-21-2012, 08:39 PM
I would be amazed if mayfuck ever came back again. you can take him off the list.

duovamp
02-21-2012, 08:44 PM
He'll be back.

Eulogy
02-21-2012, 08:46 PM
I would be amazed if mayfuck ever came back again. you can take him off the list.

or i can leave him on it

null123
02-21-2012, 08:52 PM
you're going on ignore you humorless brat

Eulogy
02-21-2012, 08:54 PM
an odd choice of insulting adjective from you, i have to say

neopryn
02-21-2012, 09:01 PM
it makes me sad when you two fight

Order 66
02-21-2012, 09:08 PM
I would be amazed if mayfuck ever came back again

http://i.imgur.com/UB1eV.gif

Trotskilicious
02-21-2012, 11:56 PM
unconditional positive regard

i find that to be untrustworthy

Trotskilicious
02-21-2012, 11:58 PM
i really do think the whole "eulogy just argues" thing is kind of disingenuous/overblown

i mean...

SuckSuckStyle
02-22-2012, 12:06 AM

this got lost in the shuffle. didnt see it until just now.

Dude I think you're really smart. I like your politics. You have admirable moral qualities and you stick to your shit. You can also be inquisitive in an very honest and refreshing way. on top of that you're funny as fuck. sharp and witty.

SuckSuckStyle
02-22-2012, 12:07 AM

takes two to tango, consarnit

are you arguing that you don't argue a lot?

Trotskilicious
02-22-2012, 12:15 AM
hahaha yes

slunken
02-22-2012, 12:22 AM
lol :cheers:

Trotskilicious
02-22-2012, 12:29 AM
i was trying to find a gif of michael palin and john cleese saying "No it isn't!" "Yes it is!" back and forth into infinity but i failed

slunken
02-22-2012, 12:35 AM
when i was in 7th grade some friends of mine put on the argument clinic for the talent show and got 2nd place

slunken
02-22-2012, 12:35 AM
we had to change some lines obviously so it was like "shut your festering gob you twit"

slunken
02-22-2012, 12:36 AM
instead of "tit"

Future Boy
02-22-2012, 01:54 AM
future boy - Used to dislike this guy, now I don't.

I like to think I've remained fairly constant in my posting so I find this a bit weird

edit: that shouldve said consistent in my posting style

Eulogy
02-22-2012, 06:39 AM
hahaha yes

no, that's not my point at all

i know i argue a lot (but... coming from you? really?). i just think it's strange that when people engage me on a variety of topics and then bow out with an "ok eulogy :rolleyes:," they have somehow successfully given the impression that i was the only one arguing. my point is i don't argue with myself.

that and i think this place can be an echo chamber

but w/e

Luke de Spa
02-22-2012, 06:50 AM
the point is you never admit defeat. never seem to change your mind. instead of reaching an accord with anyone, you engage in quasi-logical argumentative acrobatics. that's why people give up

Eulogy
02-22-2012, 07:02 AM
the point is you never admit defeat. never seem to change your mind. instead of reaching an accord with anyone, you engage in quasi-logical argumentative acrobatics. that's why people give up

no one else admits defeat or changes his or her position either. or tries to reach an accord. let's be serious here.

Luke de Spa
02-22-2012, 07:56 AM
let's be serious here = case in point. sophistic appeal to common sense

yo soy el mejor
02-22-2012, 07:57 AM
lol you're doing it again.

Luke de Spa
02-22-2012, 07:59 AM
i mean all we need for proof is a common consensus that this usually happens with eulogy but it doesn't usually happen with others. all else being equal, that should be sufficient

reprise85
02-22-2012, 08:51 AM
i find that to be untrustworthy

i see. it is the basic way i treat everyone not out of practice but basically innately. for me at least it is sincere and comes naturally

Esty
02-22-2012, 01:21 PM

They also know he's a stupid hypocrite and his viewpoints changed with the wind. So why argue with someone who doesn't give a shit anyway.

mercurial
02-22-2012, 05:05 PM
order 66
graveflower
mayfuck
whatcolor
luke de spa
omega concern
dean r koontz
Nimrod's Son
smashingjj
redbull

i like these ones cause they make the best jokes
sorry if i missed anyone

mercurial
02-22-2012, 05:06 PM
elvis and neopryn should be on there too

Elvis The Fat Years
02-22-2012, 06:04 PM
my one fan. <3

Trotskilicious
02-22-2012, 06:05 PM
i thought we were pals

mercurial
02-22-2012, 06:07 PM
my one fan. <3

don't push it, fat years

mercurial
02-22-2012, 06:09 PM
i thought we were pals

trotsky should be on the list.
he brings the lols eg. that post recently "Byron will you please calm down" was super.

hnibos
02-07-2015, 01:57 PM
Are we ever going to do one of these again or is it a bad idea

Eulogy
02-07-2015, 02:02 PM
I think we're small enough so everyone already knows. Right?

Eulogy
02-07-2015, 02:03 PM
TEB is well intentioned but long winded and a little weird

Elphenor is young and his missteps can mostly be attributed to that

Belteshazzar is a fucking shithead

Etc.

The exploding boy
02-07-2015, 02:06 PM
i'm fine with being a little weird.

As for long winded, i can't help it. Or rarely anyway.

Eulogy
02-07-2015, 02:07 PM
ilikeplanets

please shut the fuck up about drugs. please. posted way too much when she first started, but now doesn't post at all unless it's about drugs. find the middle ground.

fuzzyroes

trots was correct in talking about how dumb he was being (on the pumpkins board, for those of you who never go there). thinking nofx is good punk? lol.

Some things never change.

Eulogy
02-07-2015, 02:08 PM
i'm fine with being a little weird.

As for long winded, i can't help it. Or rarely anyway.

I didn't mean weird as an insult.

Mooney
02-07-2015, 02:16 PM
mooney - too attractive for the rest of the board. seems to be a pretty sweet photographer. always a positive attitude and humble. winnar. not sure of real name

Real name is Evan. Apparently I was named after a character on general hospital.

hnibos
02-07-2015, 02:42 PM
I think we're small enough so everyone already knows. Right?

That's what I think but this would probably start a decent flame war

Trotskilicious
02-07-2015, 03:20 PM
I still hate myself, maybe more now

I have NOTHING going for me, im neurotic, angry, sad. Im consistently one mistake from being fired i have no skills and no future

Trotskilicious
02-07-2015, 03:25 PM
All the stuff i have "going for me" is a fucking liability and does not translate to potential success later. If i could stop caring abt everthing i would, in an instant. The universe is absurd and there is no meaning so why do i care so much abt stuff i cannot control? If i just stayed calm and wasnt a mentally ill wreck id be mgmt with some capitalist whorehouse and i could have faith in my future and women wouldnt act like im radioactive

Also im fat and ugly, i realized i have nasty acne scarring on my nose and cheeks, waet next to my eyeswhich ar noticably uneven and also im losing my hair.

:hanging:

teh b0lly!!1
02-08-2015, 01:15 AM
i've been unemployed for two months and can't seem to really give a fuck about it

i'm having the same thoughts on success as you but constantly try to remind myself that society's expectations are just rooted too deep in my head and it takes time to bypass it. i'd love to be rich but i'm not going to burn my soul out for it

dreams of glass
02-08-2015, 01:21 AM
damn trots

cheer up man

ilikeplanets
02-08-2015, 01:22 AM
i post about a few other things, they just get overlooked or passed off as me being high and not serious. kind of like in my real life. maybe i should reanswer these, muahaha.

dreams of glass
02-08-2015, 01:23 AM
feeding into negativity like that is a trap. I know, I do it all the time.

Things could always be worse, try to be thankful for what you do have

inb4 you think I'm a jerk anyway

teh b0lly!!1
02-08-2015, 01:27 AM

FoolofaTook
02-11-2015, 08:38 AM
...i have no skills...

like nunchucks?