View Full Version : Urinating on your kill

lala
01-13-2012, 03:06 AM
http://image.24ur.com/media/images/600xX/Jan2012/60844459.jpg

As shown by the above pic in Afganistan it has become cool to urinate on the guys/girl/kids/old people you kill. The trend was triggered by the US 3d battalion from North Carolina and it has started spreading even on youtube.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/F6lR3ZGFwvI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

give it up for this brave urinators.

"yeeeeeahhhhh ... they like the shower!"

p.s.

they seem to have small urinating objects

Toast
01-13-2012, 03:46 AM
Meh... Doesn't really bother me, but they should have known not to record it. Our leaders don't have to be held accountable for anything. So why should they?

I'm just impressed they can whip it out in front of each other and piss on camera. When I'm at work I have to hide in a stall otherwise I can't go if there's somebody else in there.

lala
01-13-2012, 03:50 AM
Meh... Doesn't really bother me, but they should have known not to record it. Our leaders don't have to be held accountable for anything. So why should they?

I'm just impressed they can whip it out in front of each other and piss on camera. When I'm at work I have to hide in a stall otherwise I can't go if there's somebody else in there.

"Doesn't really bother me"

that is weird

"Our leaders don't have to be held accountable for anything. So why should they?"

true, true

i guess it is ok to piss on your kill. i don't know if you know but the kill they are pissing on were not terrorists.

teh b0lly!!1
01-13-2012, 03:53 AM
Is this going to turn into another thread about being unable to pee in public

Toast
01-13-2012, 04:05 AM
"Doesn't really bother me"

that is weird

I'm quite sure worse things have been done that haven't been recorded. Doesn't make it right or anything

lala
01-13-2012, 04:10 AM
I'm quite sure worse things have been done that haven't been recorded. Doesn't make it right or anything

yeah i know ... sad

Starla
01-13-2012, 06:20 AM
Surprised they didn't try to take their scalps too.

Starla
01-13-2012, 06:22 AM

Yeah, like fucking the body of dead women, young and old, then blowing them up to bits. I think I've heard it all now.

lala
01-13-2012, 06:47 AM
Yeah, like fucking the body of dead women, young and old, then blowing them up to bits. I think I've heard it all now.

:erm: yeah. it is sad. good thing for Bush jr. that he won't be ever put on trial for Afganistan mess. he would hang surely

rottenugly
01-13-2012, 07:22 AM
Urinating on your roadkill.

rottenugly
01-13-2012, 07:24 AM
Have to turn on the tap each time I leak so people don't get angry if I pee too loud.

sppunk
01-13-2012, 10:28 AM
All's fair in war.

lala
01-13-2012, 10:36 AM
All's fair in war.

yeah ok

sppunk
01-13-2012, 10:58 AM
Pretty sure the Taliban militants aren't abiding by the Geneva Convention by using mercenaries as fodder.

It's funny a kid from Slovenia is obsessed with America, posting anything that represents the country poorly. Jealous much?

lala
01-13-2012, 11:09 AM
Pretty sure the Taliban militants aren't abiding by the Geneva Convention by using mercenaries as fodder.

It's funny a kid from Slovenia is obsessed with America, posting anything that represents the country poorly. Jealous much?

I am posting anything that represents America poorly? Hmmmm ... what? :noway:

Mercenaries? Hmmm ...

Taliban militants? You know little about Islam buddy. They respect the dead. I am pretty sure these "militants" are fighting to free the country from USA occupation. If someone attacks your country you would probably be a "millitant". People that are working with the occupator are known as quislings and we know what happens to quislings in the end.

Yes I am jealous because your soldiers are pissing on bodies in a extremly poor country. Yes I am jealous because my country isn't in a war with Afganistan.

lala
01-13-2012, 11:12 AM
All's fair in war.

http://www.orderofmelchizedek.com/Abu_Ghraib_prison19.jpg

Eulogy
01-13-2012, 11:29 AM
All's fair in war.

Oh please.

sppunk
01-13-2012, 11:33 AM
Im trolling the troll there, man.

PkPhuoko
01-13-2012, 11:40 AM
break it down at its basic level

urinating on them is frowned upon because it is disrespectful and inhumane

Does anyone honestly think a person in the US government respects taliban forces? I mean we're spending billions of dollars to basically go door to door hunting down and killing them. Is that respectful or humane?

I mean in the course of those taliban members lives which do you think was more disrespectful: A) being shot and killed or B) being pissed on. Honestly if it were me I'd be more upset about being shot and killed, but that's just me.

People are upset because pissing on the bodies is taking an already fucked up situation and basically adding some piss to it.... and instead of face the original fucked up situation they'd rather be angry at the piss and ignore the fact that 11 years later we're still sending people over to afghanistan to go door to door hunting taliban.

slunken
01-13-2012, 05:13 PM
serial killers will often violate the bodies of their victims in manners like this after they have been killed.

slunken
01-13-2012, 05:14 PM
ie - its not healthy behavior

Future Boy
01-13-2012, 05:23 PM
at least they killed them first, lets keep some perspective

slunken
01-13-2012, 05:43 PM
DEBASER

smashingjj
01-13-2012, 05:46 PM

new pumpkins songs?

lala
01-13-2012, 06:14 PM
making fun of this is just wrong. americans can turn it into a joke but it is not a joke it is reality. you don't treat humans like that. these idiots and the generals responsible for this hell should be put on trial and in jail! shame on them and to all of you that are making jokes about it!

sppunk
01-13-2012, 06:25 PM
Slovenia's soldiers who were video'd executing surrendered soldiers are walking free today, lala. Will you please make a thread about that and every other thing any soldiers in the world have done?

knthx

lala
01-13-2012, 06:30 PM
Slovenia's soldiers who were video'd executing surrendered soldiers are walking free today, lala. Will you please make a thread about that and every other thing any soldiers in the world have done?

knthx

well that didn't happen.

stop living in a fantasy.

you are ignoring the fact that NOW in REALITY your country is doing terrible things. maybe you should do something about it and not take everything as a personal attack on you or normal americans

sppunk
01-13-2012, 06:40 PM
I don't think you understand a) pretty much every person here hates war and b) a handful of fucked up soldiers in a military of 3 million give or take happens. These guys have been found and their military trial will commence soon.

And yeah, that Slovenia thing did happen. During the Ten Day War.

lala
01-13-2012, 06:49 PM
I don't think you understand a) pretty much every person here hates war and b) a handful of fucked up soldiers in a military of 3 million give or take happens. These guys have been found and their military trial will commence soon.

And yeah, that Slovenia thing did happen. During the Ten Day War.

ten day war? lol. i see you have been reading wikipedia. there was no war in slovenia. it was just a couple of incidents called the 10 day "war" with the Serbian army. i know. i live here. you don't. real war was in Croatia and Bosnia and later in Kosovo.

and i understand a) and b)

sppunk
01-13-2012, 06:51 PM
I lived in Azerbaijan 1991, I double-majored in Russian/Soviet history. I don't need Wikipedia.

redbreegull
01-13-2012, 06:56 PM
ten day war? lol. i see you have been reading wikipedia. there was no war in slovenia. it was just a couple of incidents called the 10 day "war" with the Serbian army. i know. i live here. you don't. real war was in Croatia and Bosnia and later in Kosovo.

and i understand a) and b)

is this kind of like how the armenian genocide didn't happen if you live in turkey?

lala
01-13-2012, 06:58 PM
I lived in Azerbaijan 1991, I double-majored in Russian/Soviet history. I don't need Wikipedia.

well that is impressive. in 1991 my uncle was killed by the bombs from the Serbian army in Croatia. his body was in multiple pieces. so yeah war is a touchy subject for me.

i recommend that you watch this great BBC documentary if you are interested in this subject

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l4bI3iLoZkc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lala
01-13-2012, 07:03 PM
is this kind of like how the armenian genocide didn't happen if you live in turkey?

genocide? wow. you are way off. basically Slovenia broke off from Yugoslavia in 1990. that was Slovenia's right from the constitution from 1971. The dominating Serbs in Yugoslavia send 35.000 troops to Slovenia to try to stop Slovenia from breaking off. Slovenia leader Milan Kucan negotiated with Serbian leader Milosevic that the troops leave Slovenia in return that Slovenia won't help Croatia and their muslim brothers in Bosnia to fight the Serbs. During the (secret) negotiations that lasted 10 days there were a couple of incidents involving Slovenian and Serbian army. Slovenia was attacked but there wasn't any war.

Trotskilicious
01-13-2012, 07:15 PM
what does living in Azerbaijan have to do with yugoslavia

redbreegull
01-13-2012, 07:29 PM
genocide? wow. you are way off. basically Slovenia broke off from Yugoslavia in 1990. that was Slovenia's right from the constitution from 1971. The dominating Serbs in Yugoslavia send 35.000 troops to Slovenia to try to stop Slovenia from breaking off. Slovenia leader Milan Kucan negotiated with Serbian leader Milosevic that the troops leave Slovenia in return that Slovenia won't help Croatia and their muslim brothers in Bosnia to fight the Serbs. During the (secret) negotiations that lasted 10 days there were a couple of incidents involving Slovenian and Serbian army. Slovenia was attacked but there wasn't any war.

are you retarded? the armenian genocide in turkey is what I am talking about. my post explicitly says that.

anyway I know about the Yugoslav breakup in intimate detail. Milosevic never really wanted your country anyway.

Trotskilicious
01-13-2012, 07:31 PM
sppunk do you think azerbaijan was part of yugoslavia

because i think that's why you brought it up

and I'm over here LOLing MAO

sppunk
01-13-2012, 07:39 PM
I brought it up to tell him I'm not unfamiliar with the territory/disputes from the timeframe.

Trotskilicious
01-13-2012, 07:40 PM
the Balkans and the Caucuses are two different regions

Trotskilicious
01-13-2012, 07:40 PM
it's like if someone was like "Oh dude I know all about Texas history I lived in Kentucky for a year."

sppunk
01-13-2012, 07:44 PM
Uh living there led to me studying intensely about the Soviet bloc.

Dead Frequency
01-13-2012, 08:03 PM
How are your stock options doing

Starla
01-13-2012, 11:22 PM
:erm: yeah. it is sad. good thing for Bush jr. that he won't be ever put on trial for Afganistan mess. he would hang surely

Nothing will ever happen to that family. They are part of an elite group of people who run this country. Nothing will happen to these marines either... Barack and Michelle will high five them and fist bump when they get back to the states for a job well done.

Starla
01-13-2012, 11:24 PM
I'm not even voting this year. Fuck them all.

slunken
01-14-2012, 01:46 AM
everyone who participates in netphora is euphemistically urinating on their own kill(s)

lala
01-14-2012, 03:17 AM
are you retarded? the armenian genocide in turkey is what I am talking about. my post explicitly says that.

anyway I know about the Yugoslav breakup in intimate detail. Milosevic never really wanted your country anyway.

well your "intimate details" are wrong. he send 35.000 troops to a country he didn't want? ammmm .... no. he couldn't have it because the situation in Croatia and Bosnia.

lala
01-14-2012, 03:19 AM
I'm not even voting this year. Fuck them all.

:2thumbsup great

redbreegull
01-15-2012, 02:14 AM
well your "intimate details" are wrong. he send 35.000 troops to a country he didn't want? ammmm .... no. he couldn't have it because the situation in Croatia and Bosnia.

there is solid evidence (read: plans drawn by Milosevic and friends) that he was willing to let Slovenia go from the beginning.

Future Boy
01-15-2012, 04:23 AM
were those plans drawn in intimate detail?

redbreegull
01-16-2012, 03:01 AM
were those plans drawn in intimate detail?

why don't you allow your mouth to get acquainted with my dick in intimate detail you obnoxious tool

Future Boy
01-16-2012, 04:03 AM
I guess that's a no then.

Toast
01-16-2012, 09:41 AM
semper pee