View Full Version : tinychat

bahnzah
11-18-2011, 10:42 PM
http://www.tinychat.com/netphoria

<script type="text/javascript">var tinychat = { room: "netphoria", colorbk: "0xffffff", join: "auto", api: "list"};</script><script src="http://tinychat.com/js/embed.js"></script><div id="client"><a href="http://tinychat.com">video chat</a> provided by Tinychat</div>

slunken
06-08-2014, 12:08 AM
bump

LETS PARTY

slunken
06-08-2014, 12:14 AM
GRAPE HOTLINE

slunken
06-08-2014, 12:25 AM
HOLD THE FORT I'LL BE BACK

slunken
06-08-2014, 12:43 AM
PARTY MOVED TO A PRIVATE ROOM

scottytheoneand
06-08-2014, 06:49 AM
All I got was lemon party :(

yo soy el mejor
06-08-2014, 07:47 PM
more like sausage party

Sonic Johnny
06-27-2014, 06:06 AM
I'm drunk and its blowin a fucken gale outside. Getatme.

Shallowed
06-27-2014, 08:46 AM
****** and I here at the moment

yo soy el mejor
06-27-2014, 09:25 AM
as is a guest that will never make a post

Shallowed
06-29-2014, 06:41 PM
any one to wanting chats?

Skradgee
07-02-2014, 04:10 PM
I can see the weekend from here...a day earlier than usual, and half of this office is out of the office.

The exploding boy
07-02-2014, 05:49 PM
Since there's never anyone on this tinychat thing I think this thread should be used as random chat. shit you want to say or talk about but don't want to start threads about necessarily

Order 66
07-02-2014, 06:41 PM
just when i thought my boss couldn't top himself he called me into a meeting and said i'm in "hot water" for a department's lack of production... one that i haven't been in for over a year. then he pulled up a production report from like 2011 showing me my "lack of progress"

i think its time for a new job

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 06:50 PM
he's lighting a fire under you, this is when champions are born

pavementtune
07-02-2014, 06:58 PM
That sounds like the bullshit you pull out of your ass before he gets the blame from his boss. the search and invention of black sheep.

Or will your company face some down-sizing soon and he's preparing narratives he can use when they'll start erasing "unproductive" jobs?

Order 66
07-02-2014, 07:03 PM
he's the owner and they're understaffed as it is so i don't think anybody's going to the chopping block.

he's just utterly insane.. like, gee, putting me in a different department just MAY impact my production in another department i have virtually no affiliation with. then he asks me why i'm getting paid so much and i'm like you promoted me and gave me a huge ass raise like two weeks ago. this didn't seem to make much sense to him

this is why i drink

The exploding boy
07-02-2014, 07:24 PM
I almost died this morning. choking on a fucking toast. It's weird how in seconds you can go from fine to omg I'm gonna die. Then again, that is life. Nearly a minute I couldn't get any air in. I panicked of course. And in panic I couldn't even remember what I was supposed to do. I hit my chest instead of my diaphragm. I pictured myself lying there on the bathroom floor (where I ran to get water) in nothing but a tshirt, in an apartment that's been in dire need of some cleaning for a month, dead with my cats around me. Probably would have been the perfect punchline to the joke that my life has been so far.

Eventually trying to swallow water and beating my chest got it out. I think my heart was doing 140 then. I wish I could say this gives me a different outlook on life but it doesn't. Just reminds me how close we are to death everyday. At least i guess this shows I REALLY want to live which is a positive.

It's not even the first time. some time in like 2002 a whole almond got stuck in my throat, unchewed, but I was at my mom's so I ran into her room and she promptly hemlich maneuvered me, arguably saving my life.

I DO eat too fast.....I've heard it all my life. "It's not a race". yes...yes it is.

The exploding boy
07-02-2014, 07:25 PM
he's lighting a fire under you, this is when champions are born

post of the day

The exploding boy
07-02-2014, 07:28 PM
It does sound like complete bs though. This is why I can't have a job. As soon as shit like this would start to happen I'd panic and quit. Regardless of whether I could afford to or not.

did he ever say he needed something "done yesterday"? sound like that kind of cliché boss.

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 07:44 PM
he's the owner and they're understaffed as it is so i don't think anybody's going to the chopping block.

he's just utterly insane.. like, gee, putting me in a different department just MAY impact my production in another department i have virtually no affiliation with. then he asks me why i'm getting paid so much and i'm like you promoted me and gave me a huge ass raise like two weeks ago. this didn't seem to make much sense to him

this is why i drink

fight or flight, faggot! FIGHT OR FLIGHT

Order 66
07-02-2014, 07:44 PM
i've had several jobs in a lot of different fields and this guy is in no way typical. but everytime this thing happens he's like omg i was so wrong here's more money so i can't help but not quit. though i think this is my breaking point

my esophogus was blocked by something a few weeks ago and i live alone so i had my "this is it" moment.. thought great they can exhume me on my bed next to my newest issue of barely legal mom would be so proud

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 08:08 PM
i decided i'm going to start saying YEEZUS WEST instead of jesus christ

reprise85
07-02-2014, 08:25 PM
i've had several jobs in a lot of different fields and this guy is in no way typical. but everytime this thing happens he's like omg i was so wrong here's more money so i can't help but not quit. though i think this is my breaking point

my esophogus was blocked by something a few weeks ago and i live alone so i had my "this is it" moment.. thought great they can exhume me on my bed next to my newest issue of barely legal mom would be so proud

i've only had that "this is it" moment once when i was in a dream and probably was IRL having problems breathing from asthma. it is weird how in the moment you accept it. i did, anyway.

i've had lots of oh shit time slowing down moments, but they are anxiety filled. this was almost calm.

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 08:34 PM
i'm confronted every day at work with the reality of mortality

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 09:22 PM
because life is shit and I already know that

and basically i can help a little bring some light into these peoples lives

and ultimately, most of these calls are not all that big a deal. there's a few (1.5 a month so far) that are disturbing/emotional/real dark but i'm not scared of this stuff, it's not that shocking to me. life sucks and then you get cancer for no reason after hurricane sandy destroyed your home

also i tend to suffer fools more gladly when i know they have cancer or loved ones with it, people being stupid and/or unreasonable in this situation get a lot more patience from me rather than some asshole yelling at me because he wants special treatment because he's a goddamn paying customer or, worse still, the pieces of shit that won't stop calling to "follow up" on shit that you haven't done yet, because they are fucking annoying as all hell *achem* anyway, that job is over.

here's two things i already know, which help me cope with this job

1) stuff doesn't happen for a reason
2) sometimes/often everything doesn't work out in the end

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 09:22 PM
the worst part of this job so far is having just buckets of extra time between calls where i have nothing to do but dick around

bignothing
07-02-2014, 09:29 PM
you guys yesterday i tried getting on netphoria a lot of times and it wasn't working and i thought it might be gone forever now i'm so happy you still exist

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 09:31 PM
i posted about it on facebook, it got shut down by DHS, they'er looking into the omega concern's posts

noyen
07-02-2014, 09:31 PM
When I die, fuck it, I wanna go to hell
Cause I'm a piece of shit, it ain't hard to fucking tell
It don't make sense, going to heaven with the goodie-goodies
Dressed in white, I like black Timbs and black hoodies
God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked
Hanging with the goodie-goodies lounging in paradise
Fuck that shit, I wanna tote guns and shoot dice
All my life I been considered as the worst
Lying to my mother, even stealing out her purse
Crime after crime, from drugs to extortion
I know my mother wished she got a fucking abortion
She don't even love me like she did when I was younger

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 09:33 PM
^ why i always believed big > tupac

tupac was proud of his phony thug lifestyle because he made most of it up

big lived it, and suffered for it

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 09:35 PM
sig test (remember when people would make full threads for this shit lol)

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 09:35 PM
i need somewhere to keep that gif close at hand so i can use it to troll miami heat message boards

noyen
07-02-2014, 09:36 PM
same. never got into tupac as a rapper. i did like him as an actor though. that tim roth movie was really damn good.

but yeah biggie had his pulse on something even though i think he actually has said (or his mother has said) that most of it was made up and he had a pretty decent home or life.. im not sure.. i never really delved too deep into the truth of it. but shit... suicidal thoughts is a perfect rhyme. and gimme the loot. those are the two i like the most.

scottytheoneand
07-02-2014, 10:01 PM
Thug Life

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01672/noam-2_1672791c.jpg

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 10:20 PM
but yeah biggie had his pulse on something even though i think he actually has said (or his mother has said) that most of it was made up and he had a pretty decent home or life.. im not sure.. i never really delved too deep into the truth of it. but shit... suicidal thoughts is a perfect rhyme. and gimme the loot. those are the two i like the most.

yeah i remember this too, and i don't doubt it was embellished but even her story isn't exactly straight. i think she wants people to remember her son as a good boy, because from the interviews I saw with her she always seemed to believe that he was one even though he got into some shit

suicidal thoughts is a bit too real of a confession to be a total story, you know?

Even ghostface wouldn't be able to put together something like that for one of his fictional, pulpy kingpins

noyen
07-02-2014, 10:25 PM
yeah i remember this too, and i don't doubt it was embellished but even her story isn't exactly straight. i think she wants people to remember her son as a good boy, because from the interviews I saw with her she always seemed to believe that he was one even though he got into some shit

suicidal thoughts is a bit too real of a confession to be a total story, you know?

Even ghostface wouldn't be able to put together something like that for one of his fictional, pulpy kingpins

totally. i think his mom is in denial the same way tupacs mom was all weird after his death too. that awful nick broomfield cunt documentary on biggie and tupac was pretty interesting. but i hate that guy.

yeah, you actually have to be there to say that kind of shit and oyu can feel he means it. i don't like the puff daddy interludes on the phone talking back to him (puff daddy is a twat) but that whole song is kind of a perfect suicide note. these lines resonate every time i wake up:
I swear to God I just want to slit my wrists and end this bullshit
Throw the Magnum to my head, threaten to pull shit
And squeeze, until the bed's, completely red
I'm glad I'm dead, a worthless fuckin' buddah head
The stress is buildin' up, I can't,
I can't believe suicide's on my fuckin' mind
I want to leave, I swear to God I feel like death is fuckin' callin' me

The exploding boy
07-02-2014, 10:31 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/28123631

"Moron dies doing something moronic. Friend tries to have people pay for his funerals"

"We will also have a scrap book for anyone to write a note in or leave a picture so that Aimee has something to look at when she's older and knows what a loved guy her dad was." I imagine when she's older she'll make up a story for how he died. He died taking part in a friendly game of punch doesn't sound so good.

Order 66
07-02-2014, 10:33 PM
iim not saying i'm glad he died but i'm glad he died

Trotskilicious
07-02-2014, 10:39 PM
DOWN HERE IN REAL AMERICA WE CALL THAT SHIT SLUG BUG AND IF YOU'RE A PUSSY I GUESS YOU MIGHT DIE, MAYBE.

Sonic Johnny
07-03-2014, 02:29 AM
We continue to exist regardless of Netpho, y'know.

It's just easier to talk to us this way.

yo soy el mejor
07-04-2014, 08:20 PM
i like when sonic johnny smiles.

Shallowed
07-04-2014, 08:32 PM
I went to another gig last night at the same venue as the one I went to last week except this time I didn't feel awkward and alone and awful because there were a couple of people there that I met at another gig a few months back. And the bands were really really good.

yo soy el mejor
07-04-2014, 08:54 PM
I went to another gig last night at the same venue as the one I went to last week except this time I didn't feel awkward and alone and awful because there were a couple of people there that I met at another gig a few months back. And the bands were really really good.

:D

Trotskilicious
07-04-2014, 09:53 PM
oh my god i hate my city so fucking much i think i'm going to go blind from rage

The exploding boy
07-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Move to SoCal. Might as well at this point form what i gather.

I forgot brazil had won. Even like 6 hours later it was all carhorny out there. Get the fuck over it.

Bread Regal
07-04-2014, 10:14 PM
people are the main reason i don't go to shows.

Trotskilicious
07-04-2014, 10:19 PM
okay the swans show was like WHO. THE. FUCK. ARE. YOU. <i>you couldn't possibly be into this band</I>

i think i already complained about that

today i met my friend and her boy at an okay bar and then his other friend came and i'm already like oh ffs you have on plastic glasses too big for your face and one of those shitty gray shirts with the whatever the fuck going on

andy ways we go over to this other place and it's this hollowed out hotel that they've turned into yet another venue/bar/patio and the lineup now is a bunch of goddamn cover bands, which is incredible that the city has now sunk to this level, playing a bunch of old shit that i don't give a fuck about

mean while friends' boy and this chick get into an argument of whether or not some dumb goddam band is classic rock or not, i didn't know what the fuck they were talking about and she's all like going on about the minutae of third teir 70s rock bands like every one knows and my friend is like nodding her head and pretending like she does and her boy is all into it and i'm just like holy shit, fucking shut up

then we watched the punk rock beach boys who were okay until they fucked up in teh middle of kokomo and had to basically restart with the chorus, it was goddamn embarassing

Trotskilicious
07-04-2014, 10:21 PM
i'm also like really conspicuously and gigantically fat these days

it seems like literally everyone but the bands are just gorgeous people from california or some kind of mad scientist's lab buried under the east side

the cover bands ware all huge nerds

The exploding boy
07-04-2014, 11:27 PM
You go see a band like swans, you're asking for it. It would be this way any city you might live.

Shallowed
07-05-2014, 12:43 AM
okay the swans show was like WHO. THE. FUCK. ARE. YOU. <i>you couldn't possibly be into this band</I>

I-I'll just stay home, I'm feeling kind of tired, and it's cold out...

Trotskilicious
07-05-2014, 12:49 AM
You go see a band like swans, you're asking for it. It would be this way any city you might live.

what the fuck are you even talking about

The exploding boy
07-05-2014, 12:57 AM
If you don't know it.....

Trotskilicious
07-05-2014, 01:06 AM
i just think it's fucking obnoxious how much of an opinion you have about shit you don't even know about

yo soy el mejor
07-05-2014, 04:27 AM
he always thinks people are talking to him.

The exploding boy
07-05-2014, 10:32 AM
^^
here's someone who's definitely often acting like i'm talking to her.

your "wow ::something sarcastic::" bullshit is boring as fuck. I mean more than my posts even.

i just think it's fucking obnoxious how much of an opinion you have about shit you don't even know about

I do though, i do.

The exploding boy

The exploding boy

The exploding boy
07-05-2014, 10:34 AM
qadruple post bs

The exploding boy
07-08-2014, 01:02 PM
I need to find a bullshit reason to get stupid people to give me money:

http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2014/07/08/kickstarter_campaign_to_make_potato_salad_raises_4 0000.html

Jesus Christ. This makes me want to see the world burn. If i had that kind of money i'd have no fucking reason to be depressed anymore. i'm gonna start bullshit campaigns on sites like these until one works.

Trotskilicious
07-08-2014, 02:54 PM
shut the fuck up!

The exploding boy
07-08-2014, 07:59 PM
No.

Patience. I'll be gone from here within a week. Possibly forever. Not sure. I'll see how i feel about it. Until then ill probably want to take a shit in as many threads as possible. Ignoring me is probably a better option than telling me to shut up. I have an irrepressible need to talk into the void. It resumes my internet life pretty much. When it pisses people off it kinda spurs me on, too.

bignothing
07-08-2014, 08:06 PM
teb, why are you leaving?

Trotskilicious
07-08-2014, 08:21 PM
he's left a few times now, i think about 3?

The exploding boy
07-09-2014, 02:48 AM
teb, why are you leaving?

i'm leaving for a better world..........

just kidding.

My gf is coming back and it will be a good opportunity to stop wasting so much time online doing nothing constructive and just making myself feel worse and antagonizing people with my dick opinions (or feeling antagonized by them because of theirs).

Trotskilicious
07-09-2014, 03:07 AM
do you do this to her instead?

Trotskilicious
07-09-2014, 03:08 AM
or does she think it's funny

Bread Regal
07-09-2014, 03:17 AM
she probably puts up with it while she waits for him to play cure songs with his Squier Strat Pak

Trotskilicious
07-09-2014, 03:47 AM
this revelation that the only reason he's here is because his girlfriend is away it explains so much

The exploding boy
07-09-2014, 05:00 AM
thats not "the only reason im here". There is in fact little reason other than somehow i seem to always find myself in need of being on some forum because clearly that's the only "social life" i have and the last one i'd been on was boring me.

And no we get along so she doesnt have to put up with my opinions, nor do i have to put up with hers. If you think I'M bitter and angry at the world........... Peas in a fucking pod and all that.

P.s at bread regal: The Squier is actually hers. Thats why it was mini in the first place.

noyen
07-09-2014, 09:57 AM
I want some largechat.

noyen
07-09-2014, 09:58 AM
ChatXL. Huskychat.

hnibos
07-09-2014, 12:44 PM
What are you going to do instead, teb?

bignothing
07-09-2014, 02:02 PM
My gf is coming back and it will be a good opportunity to stop wasting so much time online doing nothing constructive and just making myself feel worse and antagonizing people with my dick opinions (or feeling antagonized by them because of theirs).

I mean, you could just post less or whatever. Though I guess if it makes you feel that bad, then it's certainly better to leave. I don't know if it's an option but really, you have to stop the trial stuff and try to get better, even if it means relying financially on the government/your family for a while. Be well, dude.

Elvis The Fat Years
07-09-2014, 05:42 PM
lets all get tanked and watch zapped in google hangouts.

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_1DJVaMtwlA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

slunken
07-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Haha zapped rules

Elvis The Fat Years
07-09-2014, 05:52 PM
Scott Baio. So dreamy.

Sonic Johnny
07-14-2014, 07:08 AM
fucken WOOOOOO

Lucky Day Spa
07-14-2014, 07:20 AM
I have an irrepressible need to talk into the void. It resumes my internet life pretty much. When it pisses people off it kinda spurs me on, too.

you are the void, meat robot

vbshlofbvgos
07-14-2014, 07:48 AM
first comes the woman. then comes the whiskey. we used to call that the devil's double whammy.

Lucky Day Spa
07-14-2014, 07:51 AM
how's, ah, what's her name

yo soy el mejor
07-14-2014, 07:52 AM
o_O

Lucky Day Spa
07-14-2014, 07:53 AM
hera? who remembers

Lucky Day Spa
'vera' would be p col

vbshlofbvgos
we're divorced so it's better now

yo soy el mejor
07-14-2014, 08:52 AM
if you had never gotten married, this wouldn't have happened.

Sonic Johnny
07-14-2014, 09:16 AM
yeah gettin divorced without gettin married first is harder than you would think

yo soy el mejor
07-14-2014, 09:23 AM
i mean they should've just stayed not married. you feel me?

Sonic Johnny
07-14-2014, 10:02 AM
i've been staying not married with all my ex girlfriends for years now and it hasnt raised any problems

Lucky Day Spa
07-15-2014, 06:54 AM
never get involved with a puerto rican she will destroy your s—

Trotskilicious
07-15-2014, 02:53 PM
ChatXL. Huskychat.

hey baby