View Full Version : Some Manson leet shit has leaked

Astur
09-25-2011, 06:54 PM
Astonishing Panorama Demo

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MOEna_XDd7I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Smells Like Children (Kinderfeld Demo)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/n7LtIWCquWg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man That You Fear Demo

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/amo9l7QjaKw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Heaven on the Brain

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0h6-b6iZT04" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Astur
09-25-2011, 06:57 PM
I want an outtakes and rarities compilation full of this kind of stuff. Or maybe a proper leak instead of streams from Putteski. Or a MMRC lol

slunken
09-25-2011, 08:04 PM
yea he's messing with his own quality control big time.

Astur
09-26-2011, 02:06 AM
By the way, these were leaked by Scott Putteski aka Daisy Berkowtiz via facebook, where he seems to be rather talkative to fans. Best part is according to several fans who have spoken to him, he's really looking ahead to work with Manson again lol

Talk about delusion there

PkPhuoko
09-26-2011, 11:54 AM
man that you fear demo is fantastic

slunken
09-27-2011, 01:46 PM
heaven on the brain is interesting

MusicMan4
09-27-2011, 03:00 PM
what year is this
i hate you

MusicMan4
09-27-2011, 03:00 PM
marilyn manson
"leet shit"

how was anyone alive looking for this

myosis
09-27-2011, 03:59 PM
i'm glad to hear these myself. i still love old manson. daisy is what made this band get a real start.

slunken
09-27-2011, 05:18 PM
it's amusing because manson is the only other 90s high school band besides sp that i care about old demos and what-not. were james iha uploading weird recordings on soundcloud these would be readily available in any bitrate for download, compiled by the fans, various torrents, etc.

manson fans are just lazy rednecks. youtube uploads w/ no source info seems to be the only archive available of all this and it's by no means complete. none of the youtuber accounts have snake-eyes & boxcars for example, one of the earliest pieces daisy uploaded.

myosis
09-27-2011, 05:49 PM
for real... I realized I don't give much importance to nin demos or sonic youth demos or pavement demos or the cure or even radiohead.

just SP & manson & nirvana.

i got the minor threat demo tape and that's cool enough, even though all songs are similar to the career compilation.

myosis
09-27-2011, 05:50 PM
FISTFULS OF YOU
YOU PULLED ME THROUGH WITH WHITE KNUCKLES

Astur
09-27-2011, 06:34 PM
it's amusing because manson is the only other 90s high school band besides sp that i care about old demos and what-not. were james iha uploading weird recordings on soundcloud these would be readily available in any bitrate for download, compiled by the fans, various torrents, etc.

manson fans are just lazy rednecks. youtube uploads w/ no source info seems to be the only archive available of all this and it's by no means complete. none of the youtuber accounts have snake-eyes & boxcars for example, one of the earliest pieces daisy uploaded.

scott didn't allow the download option for most of them, I believe. so all we got are shitty rips from soundcloud -> youtube -> shitty rip again. yesterday the Manson Family Album version of My Monkey was downloadable from his soundcloud, and it was a cleaned up, properly mastered mix. I'm salivating for "filth" getting the same treatment.

you just have to love Berkowitz-driven old Manson

Sonic Johnny
09-27-2011, 07:59 PM
No, no I really do not.

slunken
09-27-2011, 08:33 PM
so all we got are shitty rips from soundcloud -> youtube -> shitty rip again.

quality rips can be obtained from soundcloud easily. the reason why anyone would then put that rip on youtube for archival purposes is beyond me.

slunken
09-27-2011, 08:35 PM
but once again, marilyn manson fans etc they just dont know any better