View Full Version : Sebadoh cassettes?

rottenugly
09-14-2011, 04:08 PM
This will probably seem irrelevant, but does anyone know where I can purchase Sebadoh III and teh earlier Sebadoh albums on cassette besides Ebay?

I don't have Paypal, so that's the reason why I can't do the Ebay thing, because no one accepts money orders, does anyone know where I can find Sebadoh tapes?

Andy /
09-15-2011, 01:40 AM
are you looking for sebadoh tapes?

rottenugly
09-15-2011, 03:41 AM
are you looking for sebadoh tapes?

Yes.

Sonic Johnny
09-15-2011, 03:57 AM
So what you're saying in this thread, more or less, is that despite your suspicion that it might seem irrelevant, you'd like us to assist you in finding somewhere to purchase sebadoh tapes?

paranoid
09-17-2011, 12:40 AM
I recently played a gig where Eric Gaphne's band was on the same bill (aging hippie soloists), and he was the biggest drunken asshole at the venue. Had no idea who he was until someone pointed it out.

rottenugly
09-17-2011, 12:46 AM
I recently played a gig where Eric Gaphne's band was on the same bill (aging hippie soloists), and he was the biggest drunken asshole at the venue. Had no idea who he was until someone pointed it out.

I've seen his website, which looks very vintage...But I've never heard much of him.

paranoid
09-17-2011, 01:03 AM
I've seen his website, which looks very vintage...But I've never heard much of him.

the band was pretty bad.. the only standout thing being his guitar playing. there were four other bands that needed to go on, and be done by 1. his band goes first, at about 9, and goes on to play a 2 hour set.. they just didn't stop, even at the request of the people who booked the show and a vocal part of the audience. he would also pick arguments with members of the audience.. i thought he was just some old asshole who was given a chance to play a gig. he was also drinking heavily and being creepy to a number of the women that were there once he was done playing and off the stage. he got in my face about how much one of the bands sucked, how it was the worst shit he heard in his life, and i just tried my best to ignore him. it wasn't until a few days later i was telling a friend about it and he said 'oh yeah he was in the original sebadoh.' he doesn't look like he's doing so well!