View Full Version : Stephen Malkmus & the Jicks new album Mirror Traffic has leaked

Banana
08-16-2011, 04:10 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/BananaClock/SCB/4562566c.gif

Kahlo
08-16-2011, 04:59 PM
haha. link?

Banana
08-16-2011, 05:16 PM
I get all my music off of what.cd so unless you got an account there I'd say just try look up random torrent sites.

Stick Figures In Love is probably my favorite off of the album so far.

It sounds like a Pavement album through and through, far more than any of the past Jicks albums.

fluxequalsrad
08-17-2011, 04:14 PM
Filestube search.

I'm a fanboy, and I have time to listen to everything this man records. Beck really nailed the drum sound on this one, very good vibe.

"Asking Price" seems to lament the internet-pacified kids of today. Cuts deep malky.

aztec litany service
08-22-2011, 11:59 AM
was on a pavement dl'ing spree [not for the first time mind ya :p] and decided to listen to the sm/jicks stuff finally. i think i really dig this album. really unique songwriter.

Morlock
08-30-2011, 02:34 PM
A great album. Less could have been more towards the later songs, but I am far from complaining. My favorites are Tigers, No One Is, Stick Figures in Love and Share the Red.

The album has a Wowee Zowee vibe at times, but I would not say that this is a Pavement album.

Oh, and knowing that Billy is such a spiteful has-been who still thinks about Malkmus every day makes me enjoy the album so much more.