View Full Version : did you guys seen the mavericks win?

yo soy el mejor
06-13-2011, 07:27 PM
pretty cool.

barea is foine.

the hug shown directly after the game between nowitski and terry was the cutest thing i've ever seen. i googled it a few minutes later and still havent found it.

i'm tempted to go to the parade next week.

yo soy el mejor
06-13-2011, 07:28 PM
here is a still of it but what i saw last night was a straight on shot.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--ejx45VDs_s/TfWY7C4WdnI/AAAAAAAAJ8M/hnrFJwLSRfs/s400/Dirk%2BTerry%2BHug.jpg

Trotskilicious
06-13-2011, 07:29 PM
IN YOUR FACE FOOL OF A TOOK

Trotskilicious
06-13-2011, 07:29 PM
GO SPURS

FlyinLo_DyinSlo
06-13-2011, 08:05 PM
so many lebron james haters around america

i still dont understand what he did that was so wrong

who wants to play on a loser team in a horrible city anyway

Sarcastic Smile
06-13-2011, 08:12 PM
haha i saw that hug.. so funny, looked like a mother holding her baby in her bosom

Sepiae
06-13-2011, 08:14 PM
http://www.europaplus.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Dallas-Mavericks-Dirk-Nowitzki-celebrates-with-Jason-Terry.jpg

Here you go!

Trotskilicious
06-13-2011, 08:16 PM
i still dont understand what he did that was so wrong

jack up threes at the end of a game for no damn reason when dudes who have proven to hit huge shots are left wide open, all the time

general jackassery and self-aggrandizement

self-serving self-advertisment on ESPN

has nothing to do with him leaving Cleveland, and has everything to do with what a monsterous douchebag and selfish player he is. I mean, he's so poor that he doesn't even hog a game like Iverson did, he just shrinks back in the corner when the pressure comes and scores 50 on shitty teams in the reg.

Trotskilicious
06-13-2011, 08:17 PM
http://www.europaplus.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Dallas-Mavericks-Dirk-Nowitzki-celebrates-with-Jason-Terry.jpg

Here you go!

i know it looks dumb but that's like the only guy on that team who's played with him for most of last decade

that's just bromance yawl

Sepiae
06-13-2011, 08:20 PM
Nothing dumb about it. It's very sweet.

FlyinLo_DyinSlo
06-13-2011, 08:27 PM
all this sports stuff is rigged anyway how could you expect it to not be when it's a billion dollar industry

they cant just let the new york yankees win 100 years in a row

FlyinLo_DyinSlo
06-13-2011, 08:28 PM
michael jordan has a way bigger ego than lebron's, i think people are just butthurt because we have a black president

Trotskilicious
06-13-2011, 08:31 PM
jordan delivered in the playoffs though and he wasn't especially selfish

FlyinLo_DyinSlo
06-13-2011, 08:43 PM
he was the most selfish guy ever

anyway im glad dallas won, even though i dont know any of their names. i lived in richardson for 3 years so its almost as if i won

sppunk
06-13-2011, 08:50 PM
i'm tempted to go to the parade next week.

There is no parade next week. Might want to check the schedule.

Trotskilicious
06-13-2011, 08:54 PM
he was the most selfish guy ever

anyway im glad dallas won, even though i dont know any of their names.

you have no idea what you're talking about

Trotskilicious
06-13-2011, 08:54 PM
not sure why that surprised me

Order 66
06-13-2011, 09:46 PM
i wish lebron embellished his villain role better. the 'hate all you want but at the end of the day youre a proletariat piece of shit' rant is a step in the right direction though

Trotskilicious
06-13-2011, 10:11 PM
he watches too much fucking wrestling

Eulogy
06-13-2011, 10:20 PM
http://deadspin.com/5811396/lebron-james-is-still-a-cocksucker

If you missed last night's schaudenfreudegasm with LeBron and the Heat getting lane-raped by J.J. Barea for 48 minutes, oh how you missed out. There hasn't been a more gratifying moment for sports haters since the Saints beat Favre and Manning back-to-back in the NFC title game and Super Bowl. It was glorious, delirious, WONDERFUL moment in hating. And the best part is that, come next year, we get to do it all over again!
Because what's fucked with LeBron James isn't going to be unfucked. Everything that made him a complete cocksucker last summer is still there: the arrogance, the dismissiveness, the incredible lack of self-awareness. LeBron holds onto those qualities as if they were his own kin, or whichever kin of his hasn't been banging Delonte West. And he's never gonna shed them. Was it LeBron's fault that the Heat didn't win? Of course not. That was all God and shit. Did any of LeBron's critics have a point? Of course not. They were just people presumably suffering from unemployment and/or alcoholism:

"All the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today," James said. "They have the same personal problems they had today."

So true. Maybe you hate LeBron because you still can't accept the fact that you murdered that dockworker back in 1982. Can't you see how YOU'RE the one with the problem here?

Everyone is piling on LeBron right now, and it's easy to see why Craggs and the like might get a little starchy when they read editorial after editorial about teamwork winning out over selfishness and character winning over talent and all those horrible magic unicorns that white sportswriters just love to toss out to the easily scandalized. But you know what? Sometimes, those fusty old columnists choose their targets CORRECTLY. Sometimes, they get it right, if only by sheer luck.

Because there's nothing wrong with rooting for LeBron James to fail. It says nothing bad about you as a person to wish ill upon someone who is monstrously talented yet at the same time is also a world-class dipshit. LeBron James has never been arrested or caught with naughty drugs or done anything explicitly "immoral," I suppose. But that doesn't matter, because he's still a piece of shit anyway. His reaction in the wake of losing last night was even more predictable than his on-court meltdown. His personal blind spot is as large as Lenny Dykstra's or Charlie Sheen's. Take a look at this tweet from radio host Holden Kushner, who spoke with Dr. Jack Ramsay earlier today about LeBron:

Dr Jack tells us LeBron didn't talk to ABC & ESPN b/c James felt the network didn't report "The Decision" accurately.

Full size

Think about it how fucked in the head you have to be to enter that kind of mindset. LeBron had complete control over The Decision, and was given a platform that ESPN has NEVER given any other person and never will. They gave LeBron so much freedom for that broadcast that it caused the entire network to questions its own principles. [Ed.'s note: Maybe they didn't.] And yet … they were fucking unfair? Is it ever wrong to hate someone who thinks this way? NO. No, it is not. Not only is it okay to hate LeBron, but it's a fucking character flaw on your part if you do not.

There's no such thing as going overboard when it comes to enjoying LeBron's failure. Now, if he were the kind of person to sit at the podium after losing a game and say, "I really thought we were the better team, but we lost and we're gonna have to go back and work on it until we get it right, and I wish I hadn't been such a dipshit before," all that fun would instantly go away, because LeBron would be behaving like a normal human being. It's not fun to keep poking fun at someone once they learn to take the heat. But LeBron possesses a certain social retardation that forbids him from coming to such obvious conclusions about himself. That's why people get so frustrated with James. Because he's constantly acting like an entitled fuckwit and you're constantly saying, "How? How can he not SEE that he's acting like an entitled fuckwit?" And he doesn't! He totally doesn't. It seems virtually impossible that someone could be so oblivious, and yet here we are. And NOTHING has changed about the man. If anything, he's gotten even worse.

LeBron is always going to be a failure because, in his mind, failure isn't failing. He's already King James (Seriously, he fucking announces it to people when sending a text.), and that is a title that, to him, is far better than "Six-Time NBA Champion" or whatever other title outsiders expect from him. He's the perfect bad guy because he's never going to change his ways. And that doesn't say anything about us, or about America, or about racism, or about any of that bullshit. It just says that LeBron is a cocksucker. And that he will always be.

pretty much

Trotskilicious
06-13-2011, 10:36 PM
oh so he's like basketball billy corgan this is gonna be sweet when he fails miserably and is 50 and trying to get people to hire him as a coach and nobody wants to and he dies in a gutter like a punk while Dwayne Wade wins 5 championships with the Spurs and is beloved by everyone who ever watched him play.

I have a time machine gentlemen, this will all come to pass.

yo soy el mejor
06-13-2011, 10:41 PM
There is no parade next week. Might want to check the schedule.

so it's this week.

hnibos
06-13-2011, 11:04 PM
Dwayne Wade is a dipshit, too.

hnibos
06-13-2011, 11:04 PM
Chris Bosh is alright though. He should demand a trade.

killtrocity
06-14-2011, 12:10 AM
they all can get fucked

obscured01
06-14-2011, 12:11 AM
<font color="dab9ea">Everyone I know was watching it but I was busy watching True Blood and Game of Thrones :/</font>

Trotskilicious
06-14-2011, 12:21 AM
i was doing laundry

GO SPURS

FoolofaTook
06-15-2011, 11:48 AM
this is all a big conspiracy. the heat actually won in four. those "games" we watched were computer animated (the us gov has some pretty crazy technology).

if you want more proof just ask the obama concern.

Tchocky
06-15-2011, 12:30 PM
the heat actually won in four. those "games" we watched were computer animated

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/images/07-minister.jpg

cocksure
06-15-2011, 01:24 PM
german media won't shut up about this

FoolofaTook
06-15-2011, 07:06 PM
yes, it is a vast conspiracy indeed.

Trotskilicious
06-15-2011, 07:11 PM
this is all a big conspiracy. the heat actually won in four. those "games" we watched were computer animated (the us gov has some pretty crazy technology).

Nah if that were true then the Spurs swept every series on their way to the title.

FoolofaTook
06-15-2011, 07:28 PM
damn when you hit the board it's like a tidal wave of your posts out there.

goddamn son.

Geek USA
06-15-2011, 07:48 PM
I was having dinner I think. I don't think i've ever watched a basketball game on television either.

yo soy el mejor
06-15-2011, 07:52 PM
i remember we saw them lose at the billiard bar on my 21st birthday.

Geek USA
06-15-2011, 07:54 PM
i remember we saw them lose at the billiard bar on my 21st birthday.

lol. oh yeah.

I mean, I've seen it on television but i've never watched a game because I was interested in watching a game of basketball.

Trotskilicious
06-15-2011, 10:10 PM
BASKET-BALL BASKET-BALL
BASKEEEEEET
DRIBBLE
DRIBBLE
DRIBBLE
DRIBBLE

BUNNY JUMP BUNNY JUMP BUNNY JUMP

GO TEAM!
CHAMPYONG!

yo soy el mejor
07-01-2011, 10:33 AM
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/249684_2179824494591_1216265985_32658369_1604230_n .jpg