View Full Version : remember how nearly everyone used to want to know what we thought of each other

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 04:03 AM
why did we do that

Sonic Johnny
02-01-2011, 04:06 AM
We were hungry for approval?

jczeroman
02-01-2011, 04:55 AM
We were hungry for approval?

^^^^

Future Boy
02-01-2011, 05:10 AM
we still care, theres just no one to ask

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 10:55 AM
i think we must know by now also

Cool As Ice Cream
02-01-2011, 10:56 AM
what do you think of me?

what tier am i in now?

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 10:59 AM
you are G.6 tier

Cool As Ice Cream
02-01-2011, 11:02 AM
what does that mean?

Mooney
02-01-2011, 11:03 AM
even after like 9000 posts, on the slight chance my name made it on one of those lists, people would be like, 'mooney, who is he?'.

this helped me realize i am a worthless poster, and bring nothing to this board. :)

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 11:09 AM
what does that mean?

means that in my heart, you're always tier 1

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 11:09 AM
even after like 9000 posts, on the slight chance my name made it on one of those lists, people would be like, 'mooney, who is he?'.

this helped me realize i am a worthless poster, and bring nothing to this board. :)

i know who mooney is. he's a ladies man.

hnibos
02-01-2011, 11:18 AM
i had a dream that neopryn sent me an IM

Eulogy
02-01-2011, 11:19 AM
i generally like everyone here at least a little at this point. except nimrod and probably 80% of corganist. oh and banana03.

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 11:24 AM
well you've been very hateful to me E.

Eulogy
02-01-2011, 11:27 AM
that's bullshit. i can point out when i think you're wrong about something without being hateful.

yo soy el mejor
02-01-2011, 11:59 AM
i generally like everyone here at least a little at this point.

im not around enough to feel otherwise.

samuel redman
02-01-2011, 12:14 PM
i dunno i like everyone here for different reasons

slunken
02-01-2011, 12:18 PM

word. i feel the same way. i guess i pretty much like everyone too maybe we're all playing it too safe?

Is controversy over-rated? Would this place be better is SP was any good? Soooo many questions.

Tchocky
02-01-2011, 12:31 PM
Although it's not as active as it used to be, the board is still entertaining when it wants to be. There are still good boarders here.

cork_soaker
02-01-2011, 12:55 PM
what tier am i in now?

smashingjj
02-01-2011, 12:57 PM
what does that mean?

it means you're fly like a G6 like a G6

Debaser
02-01-2011, 01:03 PM
validate me

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 01:05 PM
LEVITATE ME

fluxequalsrad
02-01-2011, 01:08 PM
i guess i pretty much like everyone too maybe we're all playing it too safe?

word.

Anyways its not like this place is the troll-haven it once was. Not many people get run out of town anymore.

... except for Devi Ever last week?

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 01:13 PM
yeah that was pretty tame, honestly. I think she had more fanboys than trolls, I try to restrain myself from going too hard on noobs but when they keep talking how stupid we all are and how much the place sucks and that we're all dicksucking faggots or whatever her Advanced Wit came up with. Well, I just kinda got tired of that and found something in my mailbox from december. *shrug*

If I was a lesbian I'd hit it.

ella
02-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Yeah, the thing is... I think we already know what everyone thinks of one another.

barden
02-01-2011, 01:31 PM
mostly i dont think of any of you as real people.

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Yeah, the thing is... I think we already know what everyone thinks of one another.

you usedta think i wuz kewl

ella
02-01-2011, 01:39 PM
Yeah, what of it?

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 01:42 PM
what happened? it was all fun n games before you became a target? YES.

hnibos
02-01-2011, 01:44 PM
wont you please fawn over me?

ilikeplanets
02-01-2011, 01:45 PM
I missed all that fun. One day when I'm not rushed I'll bump a thread and give some of you worthy ones my opinions of you.

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 01:46 PM
what's that supposed to mean

barden
02-01-2011, 01:47 PM
she's a troll.

ilikeplanets
02-01-2011, 01:48 PM
It means that I want to elaborate but don't have the attention span atm

ilikeplanets
02-01-2011, 01:51 PM
In fact, I'll do it tonight. I'll evaluate in detail my top 20 boarders.

barden
02-01-2011, 01:54 PM
i'll be on that list cause she thinks it makes her edgy to 'not give a damn' and laugh at my 'jokes' at her expense.
But really, she's a troll.

barden
02-01-2011, 01:54 PM
dont put me on your list bitch.

barden
02-01-2011, 01:55 PM
like i said, not real people.

barden
02-01-2011, 01:55 PM
netphoria is like a stupid game to play when you're bored but the rules are weird.
sometimes i score some points.

Eulogy
02-01-2011, 01:57 PM
netphoria is like a stupid game to play when you're bored but the rules are weird.
sometimes i score some points.

this reminds me of

http://m.assetbar.com/uua92cDHC.gif

ella
02-01-2011, 01:57 PM
You're awesome barden.

ilikeplanets
02-01-2011, 02:01 PM
i'll be on that list cause she thinks it makes her edgy to 'not give a damn' and laugh at my 'jokes' at her expense.
But really, she's a troll.
dont put me on your list bitch.

So you want to win either way? I'll put you on there, don't worry. Guess I'll start now. Be done in little while, guys!!

hnibos
02-01-2011, 02:07 PM
are there really 20 boarders

Caine Walker
02-01-2011, 02:17 PM
i enjoy reading what you guys think about each other.

yo soy el mejor
02-01-2011, 02:22 PM
was i ever even in a tier?

ilikeplanets
02-01-2011, 02:45 PM
1. BARDEN. When I first came to this board, it was Barden who helped perpetuate much of the negativity surrounding me. However, I am able to look past this and can notice some of his good points. He does have a flare with words, and knows how to get under someone's skin. He appears cutthroat almost to the point of savagery and always finds the perfect time to enter a thread. He keeps his board presence at the perfect level, when you almost forget about him, he posts something nasty enough for attention and his observations are surprisingly accurate. He has a bit of cruel sense of humor, but if you beg enough he will stop his torture, proving he has some form of a soul. He seems like he would be able to handle life's challenges with a sardonic air. Irl I don't think we'd get along, I'm way too quiet and I'm going to guess that he's very picky with his friends.

2. MOONEY. Admittedly, it is a bit hard to notice your posts because they tend to be very neutral. However, when I do read them I can tell that you're actually a nice person, albeit easily offended. It seems that the cruelty of the world still comes as a surprise to you and that you earnestly expect society to have some sort of code when it doesn't. People curse at children, steal jackets, and fuck and run. I hope you don't over think the actions of others too much because it can really drive you insane. I've also chatted with you off the board, so I can say that you do tend to fall hard for things/people you are passionate about, which is an endearing quality that a normal girl will cherish one day. You're usually intelligent and can be a bit sarcastic. Irl it's very possible that we'd get along, probably as acquaintances that can have a beer and a chat about science.

3. SAMUEL REDMAN. For some reason at first I couldn't figure you out. It seems like you would be more descriptive than you are, since you have time to hate things so much, but usually your posts are brief and sometimes lacking. You seem to be in a weird relationship with some of the other boarders, which leads me to believe that you despite what you project, you do enjoy your time on the internet. I can't ever gauge how deeply you let information affect you; you seem to be able to ignore 99% of what goes on and only notice specific topics involving specific people. I can't say that I've really noticed you having any solid opinions of your own, you play off of what the other boarders are doing. Irl real life I doubt we'd get along or that we'd even notcie each other.

4. HNIBOS. Although it's partially an act, you take the negative outlook most of the time and can usually find something deplorable in even a happy narrative. However, you share with the board your emotions and minor details of your personal life, making it seems as if you still haven't given up hope. You possess a certain charm because of this hopefulness, and also you're not one to shy away from a board argument. Your hobbies are similar to mine, and if this wasn't the internet it's possible we could have some good times together.

5. CORK SOAKER. Hilarious. It almost worries me how perfect some of your responses are. Your posts indicate that you travel extensively, and clearly your diverse surroundings have enabled you to understand a broad range of topics and appropriately make fun of them. You notice small imperfections in the post of others and can effectively turn them into a joke. Often I find that behavior annoying, but with you it works because you leave no detail out of place. (your avatars usually make everything you say even funnier) I've never tried to talk to you, as clearly you don't like me, but I will say that I think that's a shame and I do enjoy reading your posts from afar.

6. NIMROD'S SON. I really want to hate you, but I can't. Although you're incredibly rude, arrogant, unnecessarily harsh, and close-minded, you are oftentimes quite funny and even insightful. It find it a bit strange that you're here even though you want nothing to do with the Pumpkins, but I guess you really don't have much else going on. I can't believe that you are so abrasive to real life people, so I sometimes wonder what else is wrong with you that makes you so unattractive. You don't seem overly angry or depressed, but that's probably a front. After all, you tend to sit there and belittle others while providing little to no information about yourself. That's a lot smarter than many other boarders, which is why I don't have complete disrespect for you. You seem to know the best way to handle yourself, which is why I think that irl we'd never get along. I'm sure I'd annoy the piss out of you in less than 10 minutes.

7. BONNIE. You've been posting on this board since you were realllllly young, and that shows. There's emotional development that comes from going outside and interacting with real world people, and clearly you lack some of those experiences. You are unnecessarily judgmental towards people, presumably because you have been hurt a lot in the past. Personally, I tried to be your boarding friend, but I was instantly black listed for no good reason. I find that type of behavior very off-putting. In off-board chatting, you need to be the center of attention and will even disrupt the entire chat (using methods such as banning) to achieve this goal. I don't understand the teeth obsession, either. Is that supposed to be funny? You are resilient though, and I can tell that you pay attention to the things people are saying to you. Irl I'd probably hate you because I'd catch you being cruel to someone for no reason and I can't condone things like that.

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 02:48 PM
oh my god what have i done

ella
02-01-2011, 02:56 PM
Hahah very good observations, you were dead on on a lot of things...trots is just not happy he didn't quite cut the list.

ilikeplanets
02-01-2011, 03:03 PM
8. SONICLOVENOIZE. You're truly an amusing fellow. You know an awful lot about the pumpkins and about photoshop, and can mix those worlds effectively. You seem like an true old fan and you don't accept any of the recent bullshit. Amazingly, you seem like a well-adjusted person with actual interests (you make music, play video games, have kids, etc). You're generally very pleasant and don't make a big deal when people ask you questions. Your sense of humor is a bit goofy, but since it's creative and original it doesn't bother anyone. You don't go spouting facts or drawing attention to yourself, which in my opinion makes you more noticeable. You are one of the rare boarders that is purely fun and doesn't bring drama to such an impersonal place. Irl I'm sure we'd hit it off, I love old video games and rock music!!

9. COOL AS ICE CREAM. I'm sure you were more relevant on the board years ago, but the posts you make now are still great. You tend to make a public spectacle of the stupid real life things people do, and nothing could be funnier. People tend to get fed up with you because they want seriousness, but you realize that a message board is not the place for that and you demonstrate why with many examples. You have the habits of an old internet troll, and those habits are the ones that still work the best. You're great at annoying people, which is more commendable than many would think. I really don't know what else to say because you're not one to stick around and chat, but I'm sure we could find something worth laughing about.

hnibos
02-01-2011, 03:04 PM
you think im negative? you should have seen me two years ago

hnibos
02-01-2011, 03:05 PM
you're right about the charm part. i am, in fact, a charm-master

ilikeplanets
02-01-2011, 03:07 PM
11 more coming! But I have class, so it will have to be tonight.

BumbleBeeMouth
02-01-2011, 03:13 PM
oh my god what have i done

this made me laugh inappropriately

slunken
02-01-2011, 03:18 PM
fuck you alexis we're not pretend-friends anymore

yo soy el mejor
02-01-2011, 03:53 PM
shut the hell up, girl.

Floppy Nono
02-01-2011, 04:23 PM
lol i remember when i made one of those lists before i figured out nobody here was ever going to like me and gave up

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 04:26 PM
why do you keep playing the pity party

Dogfighter28
02-01-2011, 04:27 PM
pakula is the last of the great boarders

Dogfighter28
remember to donate! *bzzzzzzzrt*

Floppy Nono
why do you keep playing the pity party

because there are no chest high walls for me to hide my shame behind.

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 04:48 PM
maybe you should go outside floppynono and stop with the chest high walls

Floppy Nono
02-01-2011, 04:53 PM
i would if it wasn't going to be a blizzard tonight

ella
02-01-2011, 04:56 PM
Trots goes outside...alone. Comes home....alone. :(

Floppy Nono
02-01-2011, 04:59 PM
maybe he knew the storm was coming and wanted me to die :(

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 05:00 PM
uh actually my life is pretty full of people and things to do ella

i know it would make you feel better if it wasn't but I'm sorry to inform you that you would be very incorrect. In fact i wish people would STOP coming over to the house all the time.

but yes being "alone" is the very worst thing possible, isn't it? Is that why you stayed in hicksville and got a ready made family instead of exploring the world?

ella
02-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Yes, that's exactly why I decided to stay in hicksville.

Floppy Nono
02-01-2011, 05:18 PM
how dare you not shun happiness right in front of you!

slunken
02-01-2011, 06:04 PM
i like hicksvilles

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 06:06 PM
floppy if you were any more desperate for ella's approval you'd actually be holding a sign that says I LOVE YOU ELLA

besides, you can call it "happiness" but I think it's just aiming low and fearing the unknown. it's monumentally disappointing.

Everyone born in a small town is being tested. If you're still in that town when you're 25, you failed that test.

cocksure
02-01-2011, 06:09 PM
this thread makes me feel really awful for coming back here again and again. it's totally as shameful as still being a pumpkins fan.

Eulogy
02-01-2011, 06:10 PM
floppy if you were any more desperate for ella's approval you'd actually be holding a sign that says I LOVE YOU ELLA

besides, you can call it "happiness" but I think it's just aiming low and fearing the unknown. it's monumentally disappointing.

Everyone born in a small town is being tested. If you're still in that town when you're 25, you failed that test.

how do you define "small town," out of curiosity

Floppy Nono

oh i'm just playing the pity party like always trots, sorry!

Trotskilicious
small towns are small and they have buildings

Eulogy
02-01-2011, 06:11 PM
didn't floppy only start posting again after ella came back too

seriously dude. it's a bit much.

Eulogy
small towns are small and they have buildings

well i mean like

is a town with 50,000 people small? 150,000? or are you talking really small, like less than 15,000?

Trotskilicious

yes

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 06:12 PM
well i mean like

is a town with 50,000 people small? 150,000? or are you talking really small, like less than 15,000?

i'm talking about places nobody ever goes to for fun

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 06:13 PM
like shitdick, ohio where Ella lives.

slunken
02-01-2011, 06:13 PM
i want to move back to the country some day. i get the concept of "exploring the world" but really where does it begin or end? moving to a city for a period of time? moving to mulitiple cities? moving to another country?

i think if it's broken down there really isn't that much more a city has to offer, just more commodities.

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 06:14 PM
in this argument it means not going for the standard suburban refrain as soon as you're done with college

slunken
02-01-2011, 06:16 PM
oh man i truly hate suburbs.

Floppy Nono
02-01-2011, 06:16 PM

ehh i started posting again when the ILP fiasco was happening but dropped off.

whatever, trots has just been butthurt ever since she came back. check the video game thread where he blows a gasket over COD because ella likes it.

Eulogy
02-01-2011, 06:17 PM

whatever, trots has just been butthurt ever since she came back. check the video game thread where he blows a gasket over COD because ella likes it.

i don't know what that has to do with you being creepily obsessive

Floppy Nono
02-01-2011, 06:18 PM
posting on this forum is creepily obsessive? really? Sorry i saw someone i used to be friends with posting again and started to interact with them!

Eulogy
02-01-2011, 06:18 PM
posting on this forum is creepily obsessive? really?

no. constantly fawning over and vying for the attention of ella is creepily obsessive.

Floppy Nono
02-01-2011, 06:19 PM
uh where am i fawning and vying? by replying to her posts?

Eulogy
The lady doth protest too much, methinks

slunken
HEY JOE WHERE YOU GOING WITH THAT GUN IN YOUR HAND?

Floppy Nono
02-01-2011, 06:20 PM
The lady doth protest too much, methinks

lol ok

ella
02-01-2011, 06:21 PM
I don't know, but I would rather raise a child in the country than in the suburbs.

And I don't know about you trots, but I can say I'm incredibly happy and wouldn't wish my life any different.

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 06:25 PM
that's really sad :(

ilikeplanets
02-01-2011, 06:26 PM
10. LUKE DE SPA. Love this guy. His specialty is appearing very removed from the situation although in reality he's probably read every thread multiple times. His comments are beautifully indirect, and often well composed and meant to piss someone off. He has an admirable command of the language and an air of snobbery that generally are very funny. Nothing to complain about, except his extreme narrow-mindedness about talkative boarders.

11. EULOGY. Although I never interact with him, Eulogy in my mind is inseparable from netphoria. He has this sort of aggressive approach in conversations and can't be mentioned without responding back. For this reason he is often drawn into ridiculous and irrelevant debates that bother many people but I find it reassuring that someone can maintain such a constant behavior. He is articulate and concise, he can get to the point without a lot of fluff. I don't find him nearly as condescending as I thought I would, in fact, he seems to have a kind side. He may be a bit too easily provoked, but he can fully defend himself and therefore the little arguments/discussions usually end with the OTHER person looking like an idiot. Irl we could probably hang out once or twice because I think we both have the capacity to be civil people, but we don't have any apparent common interests besides this board. I will compliment his ability to be through and critical.

12. DUOVAMP. Duo has the best attitude by far of anyone here on the board. He can turn anything into a joke and is a master of one-liners. He's not afraid to make himself the butt of the joke, either, and his sense of humor has gained him many board-friends. He doesn't needlessly ramble but is present enough to have some kind of impact on the forums. I usually find myself thinking that I couldn't say whatever it is any better than he does, since he has the talent to sum things up into the perfect statement. His tastes are very similar to my own, and I frequently look at his posts for recommendations. Irl, I probably would be afraid to talk to him because I can't always be witty on command.

13. WHATCOLOR. Surely I would have enjoyed posting here a while ago whenever you were more active. At first, I found his style to be too plain to be entertaining, but his lack of edgy humor is made up for by original content. Clearly he has a good mind, and he seems to notice easily escapable details. This makes for interesting conversations and keeps the board from getting stuck in a loop. Again, I haven't seen much of his work, but to me it seems like he enjoys starting discussions and trying to ******* as many people as he can in them. He isn't overly nasty, either.

14. SLUNKEN - my cherished pretend-friend. The man knows quality, and will readily trash anything failing to live up to the standards. He's relatively honest and incredibly informed about all things music. (seriously, man....if I need new musics you are the go-to). Another thing I like about slunken is that no humor is lost on him, he can understand almost anything you're trying to say. He's very good at validation and is deliciously immature. Even though he's seemingly random at times, there's usually an entertaining back story to the unusual pictures/comments he posts. If there isn't, it's simply funny to think of him finding and evaluating said picture/comment, because he is startlingly good at finding the true meaning of someone's words and mocking them. He also doesn't bring up any emotional crap, which for many is a good thing. ALSO HE'S GOOD AT LISTENING TO ME so you all should thank him. :) Irl I know we'd have a blast, although I'd probably get him into trouble.

15. RIDER. A good way to describe Rider is "relentless." Even when it was directed at me, I found his perseverance astonishing. I don't see him post much in the gen boards, but I actually look forward to reading his comments about bolly and SP. He is so wonderfully cruel that it is hilarious. Couple that with all of the grammatical errors and I have my comedy for the night! I wish he would relax about the value of netphoria a little bit, but I do enjoy watching him get angry and turn into that animal. I don't really know much about his personality besides the fact that he likes dark humor and skillfully crafted insults, so there's a chance we'd get along if he didn't know I was ilikeplanets.

ella
02-01-2011, 06:26 PM
And Joe's my best pal on here, he follows me, I follow him...it's just what friendly posters do.

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 06:27 PM

no i "blew a gasket" because I think that game is trashy and stupid. Well, that and the fact that you and her turned it into some kind of retarded chat thread about COD.

but since you're being all mr. knight in crappy armor that's how you interpret it.

Floppy Nono
02-01-2011, 06:27 PM
that and the fact that you and her

you can pretty much disregard the rest of his message.

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 06:28 PM
what does that prove? that you both post vapid dogshit?

ilikeplanets
02-01-2011, 06:28 PM
edit: the censored word is i n c l u d e again! Creepy

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 06:29 PM
yes we know

Floppy Nono
02-01-2011, 06:30 PM
what does that prove? that you both post vapid dogshit?

no, that had it been any two other posters here having the same conversation in the game thread you'd never have taken the time to put your hamburger down and rage over it.

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 06:31 PM
nope, i would have totally raged on it because Call of Duty is bullshit

i mean you can't prove this either way, it's just your protective male instinct when one of the breeding females is threatened

Floppy Nono
02-01-2011, 06:33 PM
you've been pretty much following her around from thread to thread picking something about her and trying to insult it. it's nothing new, you used to do it the last time she was around.

ella
02-01-2011, 06:34 PM
Joe, he's just trolling.

ella
02-01-2011, 06:35 PM
you've been pretty much following her around from thread to thread picking something about her and trying to insult it. it's nothing new, you used to do it the last time she was around.

^
True.

Floppy Nono
02-01-2011, 06:35 PM
i know he's just trolling but i'm bored.

Trotskilicious
02-01-2011, 06:41 PM
I love how people get angry because I troll people like I haven't been doing it for years. It's funny until it happens to you. What a couple of hypocrites.

Floppy Nono
02-01-2011, 06:42 PM
lol who's angry?

ella
02-01-2011, 06:43 PM
Haha I'm not angry.

Angry at FT for the bad beats.

Dogfighter28
02-01-2011, 07:18 PM
so far so good

slunken
02-01-2011, 07:22 PM
i got a smiley okay we can be friends again

slunken
02-01-2011, 07:23 PM
and yea alexis you would probably easily convince me to do some real retarded shit and get me in trouble

Nimrod's Son
02-01-2011, 09:11 PM
if i don't like you or dislike you then you probably are boring and haven't made an impression in which case i dislike you

ilikeplanets
02-02-2011, 01:12 AM
MUST FINISH MY LIST....

16. TROTSKILICIOUS. Kay. He's the king of the worthless kingdom. With over 70,000 posts, he dominates the entire site. He's like the netphorian police force, he notices everything about everybody and has a tendency to chase people around the board. Board presence is huge, but we're all okay with it because most of the time it's either really funny or borderline insightful. The forum would probably instantly collapse if he were to leave it, he has an enthusiasm which keeps the others interested. He is a Renaissance man, having ample knowledge about a broad range of topics. Also, he is reliable in regards to giving responses, which everyone secretly enjoys. As a bonus, his avatar seems to fit all situations, so seeing it all over the page sort of adds to the atmosphere. Irl I'd probably try to buy weed off him and then invite myself to stay and talk because I know it'd annoy him.

17. FOOLOFATOOK/NIHILIST/TROLL GUY. Every website needs one, and ours is sometimes genuine! Clearly he's mastered the art. I can understand that for some, this kind of behavior is annoying, but putting this guy on ignore would be a shame! He can actually contribute to the discussion once in awhile, and he certainly knows how to compose a sentence! His troll posts are equally rich, he can find the most disturbing or relevant images and exploit them to their fullest. Things would be far too boring without him, and the fact that he keeps finding ways to return to the site is entertaining. He seems like a decent enough guy, actually.

18. STUMPYCAT. Stumpy doesn't give in to the board opinion! He is very engaging and puts a lot of effort into his posts. His contributions are far under-appreciated! He's usually correct, and he can effectively say the same thing that most boarders stumble over. He rarely posts, so unfortunately I don't have more to say, but whenever he does appear he always begins an interesting conversation.

No more. 18 is enough. I'll probably do more eventually, you jealous assholes.

Trotskilicious
02-02-2011, 01:16 AM
yeah i can get you some bomb ass dope

Trotskilicious
02-02-2011, 01:16 AM
there used to be a lot of people doing my job i apologize for the ubiquitousness.

ilikeplanets
02-02-2011, 01:48 AM
And you insult the use of "threnody?"

Future Boy
02-02-2011, 01:59 AM
yeah don't ever leave us Trots

Kahlo
02-02-2011, 06:36 AM
6. NIMROD'S SON. I really want to hate you, but I can't. Although you're incredibly rude, arrogant, unnecessarily harsh, and close-minded, you are oftentimes quite funny and even insightful.

I don't trust your opinion :(

Mo
02-02-2011, 06:46 AM
Alex, you were in my dream last night. I felt creepy when I woke up.

Kahlo
02-02-2011, 07:24 AM
What was I doing? Taking photos of your butt?

Mo
02-02-2011, 07:30 AM
For some reason I was in possession of some Nazi photography magazines (read: German photo mags from '38 to '45, or something, I don't know), which apparently were "valuable" and in high demand. And suddenly you appeared and were interested in them, so I gave you a copy. We talked for a bit and then I woke up, utterly confused and weirded out.

:erm:

Kahlo
02-02-2011, 07:52 AM
We briefly spoke on the boards about Signal Magazine a month or two ago (you posted colour images of France during the occupation). I mentioned I have to work with that kind of crap every day. Nice to see I'm weirding out your subconscious.

The only Netphorians I've dreamed about are Bram (cycling through Brugge) and June_Soma.

Mo
02-02-2011, 08:18 AM
Oh, right. Whoa.

Cool As Ice Cream
02-02-2011, 08:47 AM
were you drunk in your dream, alex?

Kahlo
02-02-2011, 08:49 AM
I'm not sure. I just remember thinking Brugge is awesome. I got offered a show in Brussels actually. Maybe I should do something about that.

Cool As Ice Cream
02-02-2011, 09:09 AM
well yes why not i can come and show my face and have a look

Dead Frequency
02-02-2011, 09:14 AM
<embed width="700" height="400" base="http://external.kongregate-games.com/gamez/0003/1509/live/" src="http://external.kongregate-games.com/gamez/0003/1509/live/embeddable_31509.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed><br/>Play free games at <a href="http://www.kongregate.com/">Kongregate</a>

Kahlo
02-02-2011, 10:11 AM
well yes why not i can come and show my face and have a look

We will eat croque-monsieur and drink Duval. It will be great.

ilikeplanets
02-02-2011, 10:34 AM
Too bad, Alex. You were next! Oh well, there's always next year......

Cool As Ice Cream
02-02-2011, 01:11 PM
it's duvel.

Kahlo
02-02-2011, 03:42 PM
Too bad, Alex. You were next! Oh well, there's always next year......

Oh noes. I have missed the chance of a lifetime (even though you said you weren't gong to do any more.)

Also yes Bram, I fail :blush:

Starla
02-02-2011, 05:57 PM
this is ground breaking

breaking news

ilikeplanets
02-02-2011, 07:46 PM
Oh noes. I have missed the chance of a lifetime (even though you said you weren't gong to do any more.)

It's difficult to lie when you point out things like that.

exactlythesame
02-03-2011, 12:30 AM
Balls. I somehow feel dejected for not making ilikeplanet's list. I have a PM from her that I never replied to. Maybe that's why.

Toby
02-03-2011, 12:33 AM
post here and I'll tell u what I think of you

slunken
02-03-2011, 12:42 AM
let's get tazy crazy

Toby
02-03-2011, 12:44 AM
let's get tazy crazy

I don't recall you from the before times, but since I been back I can say you are quickly becoming one of my favourite posters.

slunken
02-03-2011, 12:46 AM
\o/ this is like a mel brooks movie happening before my eyes and starring me

slunken
02-03-2011, 01:05 AM
or maybe i'm thinking of mel gibson idk

Dead Frequency
02-03-2011, 01:09 AM
Maybe you're just thinking of melanoma :/

slunken
02-03-2011, 01:13 AM
nah i'm asian

ilikeplanets
02-03-2011, 01:21 AM
Balls. I somehow feel dejected for not making ilikeplanet's list. I have a PM from her that I never replied to. Maybe that's why.

It's not a favorites list!! I've spoken to you once, what am I supposed to say?

exactlythesame
02-03-2011, 01:24 AM
this seems to be my plight here, every time something like this comes up people claim they don't know me or haven't formed an opinion

i've been here for like three / four years now. dammit, people should at least have an opinion

exactlythesame
02-03-2011, 01:27 AM
truth be told the general opinion's probably bad

ilikeplanets
02-03-2011, 01:27 AM
I guess a good place to start is responding when people try to talk to you. Otherwise they'll lose interest.

exactlythesame
02-03-2011, 01:29 AM
perhaps it's time for me to go back to school and learn these things

cocksure
02-03-2011, 01:42 AM
i feel cheated. i thought i played it well, but apparently i'm not good enough for miss ilikejerks

ilikeplanets
02-03-2011, 01:49 AM
GOD DAMN IT ALEX THAT'S NOT TRUE

ilikeplanets
02-03-2011, 01:50 AM
How is this idea coming back to haunt me??

ilikeplanets
02-03-2011, 01:51 AM
I should have listened to my 2nd grade teacher when she said to bring Valentines for the ENTIRE class or none at all.

exactlythesame
02-03-2011, 01:53 AM
damn right you should have

exactlythesame
02-03-2011, 01:57 AM
that was uncalled for

cocksure
02-03-2011, 02:00 AM
I should have listened to my 2nd grade teacher when she said to bring Valentines for the ENTIRE class or none at all.
so glad we didn't have this

dean_r_koontz
02-03-2011, 02:00 AM
cocksure = great.

ilikeplanets
02-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Don't dismiss my analogy and assert your snobbish european secularism! Don't you want a paragraph about you?!

Trotskilicious
02-03-2011, 03:03 AM
you need to tone down the volume on the nerd index a little bit

ilikeplanets
02-03-2011, 03:07 AM
but then I'll disappear!

slunken
02-03-2011, 03:10 AM
mooneys_boob_picture.img

ilikeplanets
02-03-2011, 03:11 AM
Oh please, mr. golden panties.

slunken
02-03-2011, 03:14 AM
that's what she says

Starla
02-03-2011, 04:48 AM
remember when posting on this board when we were young and somewhat cool? now most are just old and not cool and posting here makes the old ones look pathetic and silly trying to be young and cool.

dean_r_koontz
02-03-2011, 06:07 AM
starla telling it like it is.

Kahlo
02-03-2011, 06:50 AM
GOD DAMN IT ALEX THAT'S NOT TRUE

there are too many people on this board with that name.

yo soy el mejor
02-03-2011, 07:15 AM
im still young, right? >_>

Mo
02-03-2011, 07:18 AM
Don't dismiss my analogy and assert your snobbish european secularism! Don't you want a paragraph about you?!

What has Valentine's day to do with "European secularism"? Shut up.