View Full Version : After reading Billy's Myspace rantings/confessions... I have a question

D.
11-04-2010, 07:31 PM
Just got done reading the 75-page pdf of BC's "confessions" thing. One question stuck out: He says Nothing Ever Changes was all him on all instruments except for the drum machine. SPFC says differently. Can anyone on here with a lot more dorknowledge clear this up?

also...
not knowing we are freaking out looking for him, this person tells us that Jimmy was in great spirits, and that if he saw him again he would let him know we were looking for him…we decide to take action, and call up the local radio station in Atlanta and ask if we can go on the air…they are willing, and we do a live interview where we announce to all of metropolitan Atlanta if you see our drummer, will you ask him to please come back, call us, whatever… this is dealt with in a semi-humorous way, you know, “ha ha, a'int drummers ca-ray-zee!"
I would love audio of this phone call.

Trotskilicious
11-04-2010, 10:12 PM
jimmy was coming down off his heroin binge with big boi and the goodie mob

Delicieuxz
11-05-2010, 02:41 AM
The question I had was what's the problem with ordering $100 lobster every day in the studio? Billy made some comment in those confessy-things about how a guy in Zwan didn't understand that you can't order $100 lobster every day. Just have the dude pay for it. Either way, doesn't sound huge to me, but what do I know about ordering $100 lobster? I hate seafood.

Cool As Ice Cream
11-05-2010, 03:43 AM
Just got done reading the 75-page pdf of BC's "confessions" thing. One question stuck out: He says Nothing Ever Changes was all him on all instruments except for the drum machine. SPFC says differently. Can anyone on here with a lot more dorknowledge clear this up?

the 4-track nothing ever changes on spfc.org (http://www.spfc.org/songs-releases/discog.html?discog_id=137) isn't the same as the one he is talking about in his confessions.
the one from the confessions is longer, more album-like. i'm not sure if a lot more is known about it.

Sonic Johnny
11-05-2010, 03:46 AM
jimmy was coming down off his heroin binge with big boi and the goodie mob

dude if i even sat on the bus between Big Boi and JC my brain would explode.

Shallowed
11-05-2010, 06:56 AM
dude if i even sat on the bus between Big Boi and JC my brain would explode.

Probably because they'd be pummeling your earholes with their dicks.

Trotskilicious
11-10-2010, 04:21 AM
nice, gucci knockoffs, nfl jerseys and wow gold. everything i ever wanted!