View Full Version : Billy continues his Tea Party masturbation

tim2nyy
10-31-2010, 12:39 AM
From Twitter:

"gotta love that as our wonderful country falls apart our response is to hold an event hosted by two comedians. blah."

"comedy, yeah that'll bring us back as an industrial and intellectual power! we'll laugh our way back to jobs for all..."

"Corporate Comedians still end up serving those masters who have put us where we are, in a delusional state of blissful denial. Chuckle away"

PALIN-CORGAN 2012

What a grumpy fucking prick.

SpFission
10-31-2010, 01:07 AM
shut the fuck up

wHATcOLOR
10-31-2010, 01:13 AM
man, that guy is a dick

Ol' Couch Ass
10-31-2010, 01:14 AM
A return to sanity must come as a kick in the teeth for old captain chemtrail.

wHATcOLOR
10-31-2010, 01:16 AM
guy's got no perspective either. "as our country falls apart". oh my word, some people aren't happy with the president! there is conflict between extremes! we've never seen the likes of this before.

of course, he's gone on record saying he thinks that time is literally speeding up. there's plenty of reasons not to take him seriously, but somehow i feel the need to react

((_)=========D ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Astur
10-31-2010, 01:43 AM
willy is a goddamn maniac isnt he

duovamp
10-31-2010, 01:45 AM
Billy,

Shut the fuck up.

rudi
10-31-2010, 02:43 AM
Taking issue with Colbert and Jon Stewart?

I've found yet another reason to distance myself from this poorly-aging, bitter, and deluded old man.

bahnzah
10-31-2010, 03:19 AM
the urge to remove my sp tattoo with a belt sander rises every day.

bahnzah
10-31-2010, 03:19 AM
hey rudi can u post the full size version of your avatar.

bahnzah
10-31-2010, 03:20 AM
i may just get that over my sp tattoo.

killtrocity
10-31-2010, 03:41 AM
he has the perspective of a 14 year old speaking in unfounded generalizations about the system and "they"

Esty
10-31-2010, 03:56 AM
Did he bitch when Beck had his rally?

ilikeplanets
10-31-2010, 04:52 AM
LOL Palin-Corgan 2012

Starla
10-31-2010, 05:01 AM
no no please tell me this is not real. he's not voting for that retarded whore.

ilikeplanets
10-31-2010, 05:36 AM
It's a joke...

ilikeplanets
10-31-2010, 05:38 AM
I highly doubt BC is a republican....but he does seem to care about his money. Eh..who cares. He actually said something funny!

Ihaguitar
10-31-2010, 09:22 AM
He did?

samuel redman
10-31-2010, 10:15 AM
this dude shouldn't say anything about jobs

KManXC
10-31-2010, 11:49 AM

Don't use that word (the r one, not the w one). But yes, voting for her would seem relatively insane. Luckily she isn't running for anything... yet.

Ihaguitar
10-31-2010, 12:14 PM
Who is the retarded whore? Hilary?

Eulogy
10-31-2010, 12:20 PM
It's a joke...

do you pay attention to anything at all ever

he's been a batshit insane tea party asshole for a long time now

ilikeplanets
10-31-2010, 01:45 PM
Exactly. I'm sure it's all a joke.

Pizza Club
10-31-2010, 01:47 PM

He doesn't vote. I don't know what's worst, someone who bitches about the country or someone that doesn't do something about it.

ilikeplanets
10-31-2010, 01:48 PM
do you pay attention to anything at all ever

Notice my timely responses

Rider
10-31-2010, 01:55 PM
Don't use that word (the r one, not the w one). But yes, voting for her would seem relatively insane. Luckily she isn't running for anything... yet.

Oh stop it there is nothing wrong with the word retard.

ilikeplanets
10-31-2010, 02:06 PM
lol "the w one"

tim2nyy
10-31-2010, 02:50 PM
On election night he said he was "proud" of his country when Obama won. He changes his opinions with the wind to ensure maximum bitching potential.

rolmos
10-31-2010, 03:14 PM
Just copypasting from a previous thread I made (http://forums.netphoria.org/smashing-pumpkins-billy-corgan-discussion/170408-billy-corgan-teabagger.html):

" Umm, how did we go from 'global warming' to 'climate change'? Scam. Just one more scam. Tired of the scams. Zzzzzz... "
-Billy Corgan on twitter.

Billy Corgan (Billy) on Twitter (http://twitter.com/billy)

I knew he'd gone god-loving-crazy, but I never thought he'd actually start preaching such stupidity. This is it, I refuse to give any more of my money to this man. I got over him dismissing the swine-flu threat (http://www.mediaite.com/online/smashing-pumpkins-billy-corgan-swine-flu-part-of-obama-conspiracy/) and hin siding with Ticketmaster, but I can't get past the right wing rhetoric.

" I love that the propaganda is already starting in the media to get everyone used to the idea of higher taxes. Scam. "

"US Media run reports on the negative health effects of volcanic ash, but completely ignore EXISTENCE of chem-trails.yep.Barium=good health!"

"I love how people who believe the United States should follow it's own Constitution are being portrayed as somehow 'strange'. Curious that."

" Great quote from our President: 'I got a lot of money from a lot of people'. "

Fuck you Billy Corgan.

redbreegull
10-31-2010, 03:24 PM
when you don't go to college, you will always be in high school

Caine Walker
10-31-2010, 06:23 PM
i had kind of forgotten that he was into this shit. oh well, this just makes things easier.

redbreegull
10-31-2010, 08:22 PM
I'm pretty sure he doesn't actually like the Tea Party. He thinks he is above all political groups, most likely. A proud non-voter.

KManXC
10-31-2010, 09:40 PM
Oh stop it there is nothing wrong with the word retard.

Uh... yeah, there is actually. I'll support just about any prejudice or ignorance you've got, except that.

duovamp
10-31-2010, 09:42 PM
Shut the fuck up pussy. Making fun of hurrdurr retardlolz is hilarious.

duovamp
10-31-2010, 09:43 PM
You probably have a retarded brother or something so you're just overly sensitive about it.

Caine Walker
10-31-2010, 10:03 PM
Uh... yeah, there is actually. I'll support just about any prejudice or ignorance you've got, except that.

ok, you need to elaborate on this.

Esty
10-31-2010, 10:27 PM
The guy is motarded. Don't bother.

stumpycat
10-31-2010, 11:07 PM
Reading this horse shit is worse (but infinitely more disturbing) than whatever music he's been releasing lately. I can get through banal songwriting but this is fucking with my head. If you think Sarah Palin is suitable in any capacity (aside from masturbation material of course) something is definitely wrong with you. Period.

The Omega Concern
11-01-2010, 07:40 PM
I think its funny how Billy expresses cynicism towards some comedians and y'all got him in bed with tea-baggers and Sarah Palin.

but ya, Twitter is the worse place to express such views because the format doesn't lend itself to any kind of discussion/debate. Unless he's willing to share his research on these issues, he shouldn't talk about it in public.

and rolmos,

as time as marched on the folks who expressed cynicism towards the Swine Flu threat were proven out to be correct. that includes Billy, so I don't understand why you still express your cynicism towards those cynical of it.

Ihaguitar
11-01-2010, 07:51 PM
He can talk about what the fuck he wants to in public, he just has to expect people to notice how fucked up he is if he does.

stumpycat
11-01-2010, 11:05 PM
I think its funny how Billy expresses cynicism towards some comedians and y'all got him in bed with tea-baggers and Sarah Palin.

I'm looking at his whole track record of messages here. I could dismiss any one or two in isolation as him making some sort of ironic/cynical statement but the evidence seems to weigh in favor of him actually being sincere about these sort of views. And they are views that happen to coalesce very well with the package of viewpoints most commonly expressed by Tea Partiers.

Rider
11-01-2010, 11:19 PM
ok, you need to elaborate on this.

It's the new word that is politically incorrect to say in any context. They are trying to make it into the new "gay" remember when all of sudden referring to anything as being "gay" was bad, so now anytime you say the word retarded in any context it's some sort of great insult to the disabled.

I'm so tired of this crap.

duovamp
11-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Shut up fag.

Rider
11-01-2010, 11:28 PM
Shut up fag.

Hey say what you want about me but leave British cigarettes out of it.

rudi
11-02-2010, 01:51 AM
when you don't go to college, you will always be in high school

this is awesome

Gish08
11-02-2010, 01:56 PM
Billy is such a cunt.

pavementtune
11-02-2010, 07:35 PM
I'm pretty sure he doesn't.
t actually like the Tea Party. He thinks he is above all political groups, most likely. A proud non-voter.

You are right, otherwise he wouldn't diss people who vote. as long as there's no possibility to vote against "the danger of chemtrails" he will stick to "I vote for Kardashian's ass to explode one day"...

The Omega Concern
11-02-2010, 07:41 PM
originally posted by stumpycat:

And they are views that happen to coalesce very well with the package of viewpoints most commonly expressed by Tea Partiers.

What Tea Party are you talking about? The one I recognize is the guy who started it and that's Ron Paul and his agenda of ending/auditing the Fed and stopping the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

But I don't think you're referring to that Tea Party movement...

stumpycat
11-02-2010, 10:30 PM
What Tea Party are you talking about? The one I recognize is the guy who started it and that's Ron Paul and his agenda of ending/auditing the Fed and stopping the illegal wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

But I don't think you're referring to that Tea Party movement...

The Ron Paul contingency is NOT what today's Tea Party movement looks like. Now it's just a big angry, paranoid, clusterfuck of people with right-wing/libertarian/republican/conservative ideologies, most of whom seem to hang off of every rambling word of Glen Beck. It's no longer that grassroots movement--it's been hijacked. And of course not all libertarians are created equal, intellectually or philosophically. For example, even Ron Paul>Rand Paul. :dammit:
Back to Ron Paul though--his views, to me, seem genuine, sincere and at least intellectually coherent. He can be respected in the same way I respect Pat Buchanan (nevermind that I actually do agree with Ron Paul about many issues or at least appreciate where he's coming from.) I don't necessarily agree with his underlying philosophy/worldview, but he does exhibit the logical faculties to usually see through to the reality of the facts on the ground without getting too absorbed in outlandish, ideologically driven conspiracies about things.

Bottom line: There is a big difference between those who arrive at their speculative conclusions via FACT and EVIDENCE versus those whose speculative conclusions are driven primarily by BELIEF and IDEOLOGY. I'll let you figure out who belongs in which camp.

Trotskilicious
11-02-2010, 11:07 PM
hey stumpy cat post on the politics board sometimes ok thank you

obama concern also hates jews btw

IWishIWasBlank
11-02-2010, 11:33 PM
Billy: ...Simply put, we've avoided politics because we think politics is full of you-know-what. It's a game for chumps. While they've got the whole world thinking about left vs. right, there are people in back rooms making real deals. I'm old enough and met enough people in the government to know what really goes on. Not that I have some inside knowledge. I know that there's something going on, and I don't have to know what's going on. So, we don't play that game. I was asked by the Kerry campaign in 2004 thing to show up for something to be on stage, and I said "no." It's not that I wanted to elect Bush president again, I just don't believe in the process. We had two Skull & Bones members up there running against each other. It's like you have two presidential candidates from a secret society that don't talk about their secret society, but they're going to be president of the free world. That frightens me as a U.S. citizen. So we've avoided politics. We've avoided making a political statement. But at this point, the politic of our country is interwoven into our daily lives. It's inescapable. Every time you go through an airport you're reminded. I was in New York, ten blocks away, when 9/11 happened. Every aspect of it is now interwoven in our daily life. There are kids dying. I went to Walter Reed and met a bunch of the Marines with their arms and legs blown off, and talked to them about what their life is like and going to be like. It gets in your DNA. It's not this existential concept like, "Yeah, they're over there." So, it made us uncomfortable but we didn't know why. I guess it's that contradiction that a lot of citizens feel that we really love our country, but we're not sure about the way it's going. We're not sure what we can do. we're not sure even what we can say. The few examples where people have stood up and said anything, they get their heads whacked off. And they're up there in the same headline with Paris going to Burger King. It's a really weird time.

That's an excerpt from the old interview I just posted up.

ilikeplanets
11-02-2010, 11:51 PM
ok

slunken
11-03-2010, 12:39 AM
you-know-what

Trotskilicious
11-03-2010, 12:51 AM
I wondered what that thing he posted was, I'm glad he added that last sentence.

redbreegull
11-03-2010, 01:22 AM
Billy: ...Simply put, we've avoided politics because we think politics is full of you-know-what. It's a game for chumps. While they've got the whole world thinking about left vs. right, there are people in back rooms making real deals. I'm old enough and met enough people in the government to know what really goes on. Not that I have some inside knowledge. I know that there's something going on, and I don't have to know what's going on. So, we don't play that game. I was asked by the Kerry campaign in 2004 thing to show up for something to be on stage, and I said "no." It's not that I wanted to elect Bush president again, I just don't believe in the process. We had two Skull & Bones members up there running against each other. It's like you have two presidential candidates from a secret society that don't talk about their secret society, but they're going to be president of the free world. That frightens me as a U.S. citizen. So we've avoided politics. We've avoided making a political statement. But at this point, the politic of our country is interwoven into our daily lives. It's inescapable. Every time you go through an airport you're reminded. I was in New York, ten blocks away, when 9/11 happened. Every aspect of it is now interwoven in our daily life. There are kids dying. I went to Walter Reed and met a bunch of the Marines with their arms and legs blown off, and talked to them about what their life is like and going to be like. It gets in your DNA. It's not this existential concept like, "Yeah, they're over there." So, it made us uncomfortable but we didn't know why. I guess it's that contradiction that a lot of citizens feel that we really love our country, but we're not sure about the way it's going. We're not sure what we can do. we're not sure even what we can say. The few examples where people have stood up and said anything, they get their heads whacked off. And they're up there in the same headline with Paris going to Burger King. It's a really weird time.

He basically sounds like a 15 year old becoming aware of the political realm for the first time.

slunken
11-03-2010, 02:26 AM
If the discussions around here are any measure, I never want to become aware of the political realm.

The Omega Concern
11-03-2010, 07:21 PM
originally posted by Trotskilicious:

hey stumpy cat post on the politics board sometimes ok thank you

obama concern also hates jews btw

nice try. btw, stumpycat just described Christian Zionism, which has taken over the Tea Party movement.

Trotskilicious is a Zionist useful idiot.

Trotskilicious
11-03-2010, 08:03 PM
He basically sounds like a 15 year old becoming aware of the political realm for the first time.

yeah now you know how we feel when we read your posts

Trotskilicious
11-03-2010, 08:05 PM
nice try. btw, stumpycat just described Christian Zionism, which has taken over the Tea Party movement.

Yes because recognizing that blaming secret cabals of rich jews for the distruction of the world economy has a lot in common with Adolf Hitler's worldview means I love Israel and am a Zionist. Of course.

Trotskilicious
11-03-2010, 08:06 PM
besides the zionists aren't secret at all dude. I'm noticing that you often trot out common knowledge "conspiracies" and over-dramatize them.

Yes it's incredibly obvious that the only reason we support Israel as a nation state so unflinchingly is because Zionist Jews have lots of money and donate to both parties. Of course, Cuban Exiles have a lot of pull too but you don't talk about how they're eating babies and whatever else it is you talk about.

redbreegull
11-03-2010, 08:21 PM
yeah now you know how we feel when we read your posts

ohhhhhh good burn

Ugly
11-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Corgan said he was "very proud" of his country in Toronto in 2008 the night Obama was elected and said something like "hopefully this means the government will stop spying on us, fucking chem trails in the air" so he has no real pro-conservative agenda, he's just anit-chem trails and government conspiracies and so forth. So I guess Obama hasn't lived up to his standards. What the hell are these "chem trails" he's all concerned aboot anyway?

stumpycat
11-03-2010, 10:30 PM

Christian zionists pretend to be all into Jews and Israel primarily because they forsee this ideological need to align with those causes to 1) prevent offense against the "chosen people" before God (they believe the Bible warns God will punish those who are not allies of Israel) and to 2) assure that Israel is unified and the second temple, blah blah blah, is built to hasten and/or make way for the second coming of Christ.

In any case it is silly that you think I'm talking only about Christian zionists and not members of the Minute Man Project, nationalists, jingoists, your average ignorant "Joe the Plumber" type who believes any old thing designed to incite their underlying suspicions or prejudices, or the highly affluent WASP country club set that that simply use the guise of "libertarianism" or "republicanism" to promote economic and social policies that will allow them to warp capitalism into a system designed solely for the continued self-enrichment of their own social class (and who sell the aforementioned ideological misdirections to Joe Plumber who apparently doesn't know any better.)

Trotskilicious
11-03-2010, 10:34 PM
you're part of the machine, man

stumpycat
11-03-2010, 10:36 PM
Corgan said he was "very proud" of his country in Toronto in 2008 the night Obama was elected and said something like "hopefully this means the government will stop spying on us, fucking chem trails in the air" so he has no real pro-conservative agenda, he's just anit-chem trails and government conspiracies and so forth. So I guess Obama hasn't lived up to his standards. What the hell are these "chem trails" he's all concerned aboot anyway?
Corgan vacillates with the wind. TBH I don't know what the fuck he believes anymore. I always kind of thought Corgan would be a Ron Paul supporter, but Ron Paul doesn't believe in chem trails either. :erm:

FYI, these so-called "chem trails" are called CONTRAILS are just water vapor that has condensed from jet planes at cruising altitude (typically 25,000-30,000 feet) where temperature is below the condensation point for water. Atmospheric conditions (including wind) can drastically alter how these temporary clouds spread and just how long they remain before dissipating.

Trotskilicious
11-03-2010, 10:51 PM
See. I've been avoiding the chemtrails. I watch for them in the sky and I get out of the way. That's why I don't believe their LIES anymore, stumpycat.

tsk tsk tsk you are so deluded. go buy another mcdonald's burger and just be blind forever.

aomb1979
11-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Marry me, Stumpycat

slunken
11-04-2010, 01:26 AM
Rallys has the best burgers. :banging:

pavementtune
11-04-2010, 10:49 PM
FYI, these so-called "chem trails" are called CONTRAILS are just water vapor that has condensed from jet planes at cruising altitude (typically 25,000-30,000 feet) where temperature is below the condensation point for water. Atmospheric conditions (including wind) can drastically alter how these temporary clouds spread and just how long they remain before dissipating.[/QUOTE]

Very true. First one I ever heard of who believes in "chemtrails" was Corgan. Poor boy!

Trotskilicious
11-04-2010, 10:51 PM
prince apparently thinks they make people angry

pavementtune
11-04-2010, 11:00 PM
prince apparently thinks they make people angry
Prince can think? Well then...*sillyme*

Trotskilicious
11-05-2010, 01:29 AM
mk

ilikeplanets
11-05-2010, 01:52 AM
Trots, do you know of that conspiracy theory where it was thought that the government was emitting types of different sound waves to supposedly affect people's moods? Weird shit..

slunken
11-05-2010, 01:54 AM
binaural beats.

ilikeplanets
11-05-2010, 01:55 AM
Thank you, Comrade.

slunken
11-05-2010, 02:03 AM
DOWNLOADING DRUGS WOULD RULE

ilikeplanets
11-05-2010, 02:22 AM
No way, they'd be full of fillers. Even downloaded pictures are totally embellished, so imagine drugs. Still wanting to get high, I see. =(

stumpycat
11-06-2010, 01:22 AM
binaural beats.
That was hot shit a couple of years ago. I remember law enforcement--as usual--warning parents that their children could be trying to "get high" from it, and that news stations started producing reports aimed towards concerned parents which utilized "experts" explaining that they found it to be completely ineffective at altering brain wave patterns to produce and altered state. Gotta love the triumvirate of idiocy at work there...