View Full Version : Which of you idiots got the gold obelisk in EP1?

Rickpat12
09-20-2010, 01:03 PM
According to Billy, the Teargarden Theme is different on those 99 vinyls.

Rickpat12
09-20-2010, 01:04 PM
YouTube - SMASHING PUMPKINS BILLY CORGAN TALK TEARGARDEN (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r-Z6zYC6vM&feature=youtu.be&a)

@3:08

slunken
09-20-2010, 01:26 PM
I did.

MonteLDS
09-20-2010, 04:08 PM
old news-

AveryLoren
09-20-2010, 05:07 PM
Was this EP limited to 10000 copies?

Ihaguitar
09-20-2010, 05:10 PM
I have a gold erection.

AveryLoren
09-20-2010, 05:13 PM
I'm not sure but if it was actual plated gold around a metal core wouldn't it be magnetic? then you could just run a magnet over the top see if anything picks up before you buy it

cork_soaker
09-20-2010, 06:23 PM
I'm not sure but if it was actual plated gold around a metal core wouldn't it be magnetic? then you could just run a magnet over the top see if anything picks up before you buy it

it's certainly repelling

cork_soaker
09-20-2010, 06:23 PM
ger hur

Ihaguitar
09-20-2010, 06:29 PM
Jesus Christ this reminds me of when I was a kid and we found those shitty plastic things in our cereal boxes. Gold obelisk wtf relevance is that to anything? Stick it on your mantelpiece and look like a cunt.

Yes I'm jealous.

Rickpat12
09-20-2010, 07:25 PM
Yes, I know it's old news. I want a link to the "different" Teargarden Theme.

soniclovenoize
09-20-2010, 08:01 PM
Yes, I know it's old news. I want a link to the "different" Teargarden Theme.

Here you go.
Teargarden Theme (slower version).mp3 (http://www.mediafire.com/?tzimmto531i)

Rickpat12
09-20-2010, 09:22 PM
^lol

Pizza Club
09-21-2010, 01:01 PM
old news-

eat shit

starlightvideoproductions
09-21-2010, 04:04 PM
He never mentions the gold obelisk though. I wonder how we can tell if the 7" is different. Are some on the light blu vinyl and some on another color?

Cool As Ice Cream
09-21-2010, 04:06 PM

lol

Rider
09-21-2010, 04:47 PM

Why go through all that trouble just use a dowsing rod. It sure to head straight for all that gold pyramid power.

Raskolnikov
09-21-2010, 05:11 PM
He never mentions the gold obelisk though. I wonder how we can tell if the 7" is different. Are some on the light blu vinyl and some on another color?

I ordered it a few weeks ago, and when it came in the mail, the box had broken in shipping. The dude I bought it from shipped over another one, so I got to have two in hand at once. The obelisks were the same color, but the vinyl was slightly different - an aqua blue vs a darker shade of sky blue.

So, I got to check out 2/10,000 of them - and no dice. Overheard Billy talking to Monte about this during the SLC soundcheck on Friday, and he said that the 99 were all sent to "indie" record stores - and they have reason to believe that most of them are still out there, based on sales figures from those stores.

So -- if you haven't bought one yet and plan on it, buy indie for your chance of getting the magic HAND CARVED GOLD OBELISK. Ridiculous. My favorite part of the obelisk is showing it to non-SP fans and watching their befuddled reactions.

starlightvideoproductions
09-21-2010, 10:22 PM
Too bad all the indies closed up by me. And too bad BiCo is probably full of shit.

slunken
09-22-2010, 12:03 AM
Yea too bad.

killtrocity
09-22-2010, 02:15 AM
marketing gimmick from a "band" that is named "smashing pumpkins" for marketing reasons

Ihaguitar
09-22-2010, 02:54 AM
So, I got to check out 2/10,000 of them - and no dice. Overheard Billy talking to Monte about this during the SLC soundcheck on Friday, and he said that the 99 were all sent to "indie" record stores - and they have reason to believe that most of them are still out there, based on sales figures from those stores.

LOL

ilikeplanets
09-22-2010, 03:17 AM
it's certainly repelling

Nods

Cool As Ice Cream
11-26-2010, 03:25 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNyLOJeHe_k

lucid_interval
11-26-2010, 07:38 AM
hmmm tough call, could be genuine

Cool As Ice Cream
11-26-2010, 07:46 AM
what does it sound like? is it like the other one, only with an extra instrument on it?

sniffingchimp
11-26-2010, 08:20 AM
Why anyone is interested in an alternate version of this absolute dreck I dont know.

It's awful. I know people are completists but this is utter shit.

Cool As Ice Cream
11-26-2010, 09:00 AM
my main interest in this is the answer to the question how ridiculous it will be.

sniffingchimp
11-26-2010, 09:35 AM
my main interest in this is the answer to the question how ridiculous it will be.

Thats fair enough. I like car crashes too.

Rider
11-26-2010, 10:27 AM

Someone replace the song with the Benny Hill theme.

slunken
11-26-2010, 10:41 AM
Oh man it sounds so magical.

sniffingchimp
11-26-2010, 10:56 AM
Ethereal, even.

slunken
11-26-2010, 11:01 AM
Mind+Body+Soul=Integration

sniffingchimp
11-26-2010, 11:10 AM
Integration + Jizz = Teargarden Theme.

MonteLDS
11-26-2010, 12:14 PM
i don't think this is legit.. but i could be wrong. i expected something else from what BC said about it

epinson
11-26-2010, 12:36 PM
It sounds like it's the original just put in reverse and slowed down.

Venom
11-26-2010, 12:49 PM
If you play 'Widow Make My Mind' backwards, Billy tells you to worship Satan.

Venom
11-26-2010, 12:51 PM
Only one way to find out if this is just Teargarden Theme reversed. Who wants to reverse an MP3 of this shit and compare? I would, but I can't be bothered.

Venom
11-26-2010, 01:04 PM
Fuck it. I reversed and uploaded the faster and slower versions for comparison.

Faster Reversed: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QNKOSXIK
Slower Reversed: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9LK9E7Q2

RenewRevive
11-26-2010, 01:16 PM
good grief

Kahlo
11-26-2010, 01:36 PM
oh well, my attempts to upload a version with Monte talking
all over it have been foiled by him going all over the net and deleting his personal vids.

rolmos
11-26-2010, 02:00 PM
Someone replace the song with the Benny Hill theme.

Not exactly what you asked, but meh.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XmMxHjLkh6g?hl=es&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XmMxHjLkh6g?hl=es&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<sp3
11-26-2010, 02:18 PM
Special bonus much more terrible edition

Rocket Launcher
11-26-2010, 02:52 PM
man that alternate teargarden theme is awesome. can't wait for the guy's upload. I wanna run a reverse selection and play a lil with accelerating the song to emulate 78 rpm speed with audacity

Luke de Spa
11-26-2010, 03:12 PM
Muse, anyone?

New Art Rioter
11-26-2010, 05:29 PM
Not exactly what you asked, but meh.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XmMxHjLkh6g?hl=es&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XmMxHjLkh6g?hl=es&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Oh bravo!

jammin
11-27-2010, 10:42 AM
Fuck it. I reversed and uploaded the faster and slower versions for comparison.

Faster Reversed: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QNKOSXIK
Slower Reversed: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9LK9E7Q2
this is exactly what
this is.

lol

MonteLDS
11-27-2010, 12:11 PM
HQ pictures of the obelisk and digital rips

http://www.dextrus.net/teargarden.php

i'm pretty this is real.

Venom
11-27-2010, 12:17 PM
Yeah, it's real. If you reverse these versions (which are available there too), they're different. So yeah, this is the alternate Teargarden Theme... heh, I wish there was better quality rips of this.

iPumpkin
11-27-2010, 12:29 PM
HQ pictures of the obelisk and digital rips

http://www.dextrus.net/teargarden.php

i'm pretty this is real.

No.. You are not pretty. This is real.

slunken
11-27-2010, 12:37 PM
too many download choices

Virex Kills
11-27-2010, 02:35 PM
Yeah, it's real. If you reverse these versions (which are available there too), they're different. So yeah, this is the alternate Teargarden Theme... heh, I wish there was better quality rips of this.

How is it different, other than the first minute being cut off?

Venom
11-27-2010, 03:47 PM
Looks like Billy decided to be a douche and just reverse the damn thing.

slunken
11-27-2010, 03:55 PM
I don't know what's going on. So confused.

stumpycat
11-28-2010, 12:24 AM
WTF. The "rare version reverse" sounds like the one that's actually playing the right way 'round.

The music sounds kind of creepy and old really, like early Pink Floyd messing about with sound equipment at the Radiophonic Workshop. This must be what he used his massive modular synth for.

Venom
11-28-2010, 01:57 AM
Yeah, I can really hear him dicking with the Mellotron and Rhodes on this one and the 'original'.

vbshlofbvgos
11-28-2010, 03:35 AM
this is stupid

Rocket Launcher
11-28-2010, 05:56 AM
who can do a 16 and 78 rip?

slunken
11-28-2010, 10:24 AM
your mom

Rocket Launcher
11-28-2010, 02:54 PM
you're mom

slunken
11-28-2010, 04:03 PM
KYP

Cool As Ice Cream
11-29-2010, 02:36 AM
i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real. i'm pretty this is real.

New Art Rioter
11-29-2010, 11:56 AM
78 reverse rip is up on that site and is very strangely seeming to be the "correct" speed

MonteLDS
11-29-2010, 11:56 AM
http://twitter.com/#!/Billy/status/9270795381510144

Grox
11-29-2010, 12:59 PM
the cracked gold obelisk represents the band

ilikeplanets
11-29-2010, 01:08 PM
http://twitter.com/#!/Billy/status/9270795381510144

Normally I would love this, but not for TBK :erm:

T&T
11-29-2010, 01:17 PM
quick question.

on what.cd there's a vinyl rip of EP2, all four songs & cottonwood
was EP1 released on vinyl too? or is it just the bonus track that's on vinyl?

MonteLDS
11-29-2010, 01:37 PM
only teargarden theme is on EP1 vynil

the EP2 has a 12" vynil that has all 4 songs on one side and cottonwood on the other side

Kahlo
11-29-2010, 01:39 PM
Come on Monte. At least make it look like you did it by accident.

T&T
11-29-2010, 01:41 PM
thanks,
i dont like that though
where's the consistency?

someone PM billy about this.