View Full Version : Billy Corgan believes in Chemtrails

bardy
09-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Hopefully they won't chemtrail us all to death tonight before the big rock show...LOL I just love poison raining down, so fun!
1:57 PM Sep 16th via txt

Man, they are chemtrailing the fuck outta Boise, Idaho today. Such a beautiful day too...
11:56 AM Sep 16th via txt

Chemtrail conspiracy theory - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemtrail_conspiracy_theory)

Various versions of the chemtrail conspiracy theory have circulated through internet websites and radio programs.[2] In some of the accounts, the chemicals are described as barium and aluminum salts, polymer fibers, thorium, or silicon carbide.[7] In other accounts it is alleged the skies are being seeded with electrical conductive materials as part of a massive electromagnetic superweapons program based around the High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP).[19] Those who believe in the conspiracy say the chemtrails are toxic,[20] but the reasons given by those who believe in the conspiracy vary widely, spanning from military weapons testing, chemical population control, to global warming mitigation measures.[3]

Eulogy
09-17-2010, 09:47 PM
yeah this isn't new. like, at all.

redbull
09-17-2010, 10:10 PM
http://forums.netphoria.org/smashing-pumpkins-billy-corgan-discussion/170293-breaking-billy-corgan-continues-raving-fucking-idiot.html

slunken
09-18-2010, 01:27 AM
HI BARDY WELCOME TO THE BOARD

Starla
09-18-2010, 04:38 AM
Hopefully they won't chemtrail us all to death tonight before the big rock show...LOL I just love poison raining down, so fun!
1:57 PM Sep 16th via txt

Man, they are chemtrailing the fuck outta Boise, Idaho today. Such a beautiful day too...
11:56 AM Sep 16th via txt

]

They knew you were coming there Billy. Haarp is trying to kill you.

Ihaguitar
09-18-2010, 08:54 AM
I wonder if Billy was listening to the new Killing Joke album, Absolute Dissent, before he tweeted that.