View Full Version : MONTE: EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH OLD MAN BILL!!

Kahlo
09-08-2010, 05:09 AM
Taken from Monte's blog here (http://montelds.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-memory-of-chat-with-billy-before.html)

I asked Billy what speed teargarden theme was suppose to be played at.. and he changed the subject to asking if anyone had heard the alt version Teargarden Theme that was suppose to be on the 7" with the lucky 100 gold obelisk . Since no one has seem to reportedly gotten one of the 100 by my report to him (and if there have been ones i hadn't heard anything about it.) Billy picked up his Blackberry and sent out an email right then and there to find out what happen.

EMI had done some research costing some 3 million dollars and they found out that SP has a strong core base and that the casual fan has a positive perception of Smashing Pumpkins.

He mention that the Gish box set really looked like a go. EMI had done a lot of market research and saw that doing something with Gish would make good sales. SP gave them what they would require to be an expectable deal before the 7 EMI people left. But when it came back it was so far off that Billy said that his lawyer (who happens to be a she) laughed at them and they just said screw it. And this meeting happen like a year ago,
Billy was reserved about putting out the box on his own because if the Gish box didn't sell then that could screw it for future projects

He also mention again how the music companies are looking for a new model to do business for the past 10 years with the introduction of the internet, and he felt that things are still in a change. But the thing that hasn't changed is that the bands are still being treated by the record companies, with the attitude of you need us, we don't need you. Which is completely wrong.

seven years after Billy's Warner Bro contract is expired Billy will retain all the rights to the songs from Zwan, his solo album and Zeitgeist. He owns the rights to everything Gish and pre. along with some 28 shows that were video taped (which if i recall right was before Gish came out)

Billy mention that their are pretty much instrumentals of every song post Gish that he would like to put out sometime.

He cancel the archive project because of the lack of support of the core fans. He mention a number of 300k would needed to be put into the project (that number could of just been a number), but he can't just hope that it works out without fan support. The fans need to help put the money out there first to get it going. But all the talk of "well what if it sucks?" is really what killed it

He also said he would love to go to China, but has never been made an offer.

and the best part was at one point i asked about the change of his twitter icon to the 2 horses, and he kind of laughed and said "Monte you need to spend more time with your beautiful wife"

i also joked with him about how my supportive wife was ok with us going to santa barbara. I had told her lets go on a romantic get away to Santa Barbara on Labor Day weekend, but do u mind if we see an SP concert, they just happen to be there

MonteLDS

So there we have it fans - it is YOUR FAULT there is no archive project!

Rocket Launcher
09-08-2010, 05:30 AM
yeah, go ahead and blame it all on us billy, cause it's so much easier than releasing teh leet.

thanks for the heads-up. Good thing about the rights for the albums. There is surely more stuff to be uncovered somewhere in the future

Esty
09-08-2010, 05:37 AM
I had told her lets go on a romantic get away to Santa Barbara on Labor Day weekend, but do u mind if we see an SP concert, they just happen to be there
MonteLDS

No surprise monte mixes billy and "romance" together. I'm sure "watching a show" translates to hanging outside the venue all fucking day before and after the show.

No shock she said yes. The only time he can get an erection is after having stalked corgan for a day. Bitch can't get her 2 minutes of loving unless monte sees bill.

Kahlo
09-08-2010, 05:42 AM
2 minutes? I think that is the most generous I've seen you be towards Monte...ever.

Still good of him to get the info, and hoping that one day BC gets over the Zwan thing and we can get to hear some decent music. Does anyone know when the WB contract end? was it last year?

2016: Year of the Zwan?

Esty
09-08-2010, 05:45 AM
2016 seems like a good guess for bill to get a restraining order against monte.

Anyway, its late and i'm off to bed. Fuck off khalo, you faggot looking motherfucker.

Astur
09-08-2010, 06:32 AM
Warner Bro

stripes
09-08-2010, 09:41 AM
lmao

slunken
09-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Good thing Bill is free from the restraints of record labels and can do what he wants now. :erm:

duovamp
09-08-2010, 06:47 PM
It's pretty awesome seeing a full paragraph written in Montese.

duovamp
09-08-2010, 06:48 PM
I especially like the tense issues on mentioned and happened.

Was he home-schooled by chance?

slunken
09-08-2010, 06:49 PM
EMI had done some research costing some 3 million dollars and they found out that SP has a strong core base and that the casual fan has a positive perception of Smashing Pumpkins.

samuel redman
09-08-2010, 06:50 PM
monte probably keeps his wife bound and gagged and takes her out only when he can stalk Billy, you know, as an excuse to go on a romantic getaway

Astur
09-08-2010, 06:53 PM
goodbye horses, i'm lying over you

slunken
09-08-2010, 06:53 PM
A lot of this information is more important than just talking shit about the dude. (monte not billy)

Eulogy
09-08-2010, 07:22 PM
A lot of this information is more important than just talking shit about the dude. (monte not billy)

uhhh what?

why can't monte fucking type/spell/form sentences? after all this time spent on the motherfucking internet.

slunken
09-08-2010, 07:29 PM
it's a mystery i guess. a mystery that doesn't matter to me.

paranoid
09-08-2010, 07:57 PM
billy seems adamant to have EMI release this gish box for sale.. and when it falls through, why not do it himself? if he really had faith in his fan base and his own product he'd have no problem releasing it himself.. there should be no doubt in his mind that he'd make back on his investment, right? I mean the research shows that the fans are devoted, so why does he need to depend on EMI to release and give him the right deal? But it seems he's just as nervous about releasing this as the label is.. then he bitches about it when the label backs out.

listen billy, release the gish set, the archived material, etc, yourself, and i guarantee we will buy it. we're just not going to pay for something that isn't released yet. sorry. use your own fucking money to get this done and you'll get it back, otherwise just shut up about it and quit bitching about the fans.

asshole.

wHATcOLOR
09-08-2010, 08:08 PM
and the best part was at one point i asked about the change of his twitter icon to the 2 horses, and he kind of laughed and said "Monte you need to spend more time with your beautiful wife"

that's the most sane thing bill has said, probably ever.

not sure why monte thinks this is the best part, it is basically bill telling him to get a life.

slunken
09-09-2010, 12:43 AM
do not sign me up for gish album instrumentals. in the meantime tell billy to pull his head out of his ass.

The Jesus
09-09-2010, 08:21 AM
Sounds like Monte gave him a good grilling.

RenewRevive
09-09-2010, 08:23 AM
no wonder record companies are in trouble if they spend 3 million dollars on market research regarding a Gish box set and then don't even go ahead with the project! wtf? to me, that figure seems to possess a fair bit of hyperbole. if the rights to Zwan material passes on to Billy i'd be a lot more interested in hearing studio versions of Glorious, Chrysanthemum, My Life and Times and all the other good songs that never made it on to MSotS.

maybe if Billy had released a few samples of the archive material to give us an idea of what is available and at what quality, rather than requiring a financial commitment up-front with no guarantee as to what we'd be getting, then it might have actually worked. what fuckers the fans are :erm:

Kahlo
09-09-2010, 08:26 AM
Probably spent about $300 if that.

paranoid
09-09-2010, 10:13 AM
no wonder record companies are in trouble if they spend 3 million dollars on market research regarding a Gish box set and then don't even go ahead with the project! wtf? to me, that figure seems to possess a fair bit of hyperbole. if the rights to Zwan material passes on to Billy i'd be a lot more interested in hearing studio versions of Glorious, Chrysanthemum, My Life and Times and all the other good songs that never made it on to MSotS.

maybe if Billy had released a few samples of the archive material to give us an idea of what is available and at what quality, rather than requiring a financial commitment up-front with no guarantee as to what we'd be getting, then it might have actually worked. what fuckers the fans are :erm:

he NEEDS a label to help him get this shit done. he's incompetent business wise and he's proven it with how he handled this archives ordeal.

write all the letters you want to EMI, but don't expect a gish box set. i'm betting he's a total pain in their ass and they wont release it out of spite.

Kahlo
09-09-2010, 10:21 AM
"Billy Corgan on the line"

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

paranoid
09-09-2010, 11:12 AM
"Billy Corgan on the line"

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

exactly. ''billy's on the line, begging you do market research to prove that his band is still relevant."

Ramdust
09-09-2010, 01:17 PM
Whatever. Billy has enough money. He donated all proceeds from the Adore tour, he gave away Machina 2 and now Teargarden, he's sold out to TV commercials, but he won't release the archives? Even if all the people who cared to hear the obscurities actually paid for it, he wouldn't make much. Sure, there's an obsessive core fan base, but it's down to a few thousand people.

MonteLDS
09-09-2010, 03:41 PM
billy seems adamant to have EMI release this gish box for sale.. and when it falls through, why not do it himself? if he really had faith in his fan base and his own product he'd have no problem releasing it himself.. there should be no doubt in his mind that he'd make back on his investment, right? I mean the research shows that the fans are devoted, so why does he need to depend on EMI to release and give him the right deal? But it seems he's just as nervous about releasing this as the label is.. then he bitches about it when the label backs out.

listen billy, release the gish set, the archived material, etc, yourself, and i guarantee we will buy it. we're just not going to pay for something that isn't released yet. sorry. use your own fucking money to get this done and you'll get it back, otherwise just shut up about it and quit bitching about the fans.

asshole.

wow, such a shallow perspective.
If he was to put himself out on a ledge like that with the Gish Box out of his own
pocket and it didn't do as well as what EMI expectations were then his investment would possibly just bring him back the money he spent.
Who puts 500k into something and then 2 years later gets the 500k back with no interest.
EMI would be able to take the risk and do a bunch of promotion for it. If it did amazing then EMI (who from what I am understanding still owns some of the catalog of SD - Machina II) would most likely be interested in doing future releases.
If he releases it all on his own and fans call it crap and casual fans (who are at the heart of the sales number) don't buy it then *poof* we'd never have a chance to hear anything else.

so why risk it now?

the research was not just about SP. they had spent 3 million in Data mining about music in general. People also were taking surveys and given something to take it.

As for the samples idea. You can't release a sample unless you have a full song finished. It's not a movie where you can just show selected a scene

MonteLDS
09-09-2010, 03:42 PM
Oh and i am also surprised no one has mention that Spiteface was played during soundcheck yesterday

dustrock
09-09-2010, 03:45 PM
thanks monte.

anything else about the new songs?

did he confirm spangled is the next release?

RenewRevive
09-09-2010, 03:51 PM
As for the samples idea. You can't release a sample unless you have a full song finished. It's not a movie where you can just show selected a scene

you misunderstood. if it is an archived show (aud or vid) release a clip of like a song from the show, so we know the recording quality. same with unreleased demos.

samuel redman
09-09-2010, 04:27 PM
Oh and i am also surprised no one has mention that Spiteface was played during soundcheck yesterday

hanging around, hanging around

MonteLDS
09-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Story about Spiteface yesterday

Billy had just finish telling a story about when he meet cameron crow wife. that was done to music and this awesome jam

Billy "Got any request?"
Monte "To Sheila, but instinctively I want to yell Spiteface!"
Billy "So it's you! *laugh*"

Jeff didn't know it. But Mike sure did!

Billy starts playing the opening riff and then mike comes in and they played it for about 35 seconds or so.

They stop and then Jeff starts to play Set the Ray to Jerry

And they go through about 40% of that song with vocals by Billy.

Then Billy starts talking about how they played it and the audience crapped all over it. We had a pretty long chat then about when he had mention about doing his own thing when he can play his own stuff (from zwan, solo, sp) but that what they are doing now needs to 1st be believed in before such a show could be done.

paranoid
09-09-2010, 06:00 PM
wow, such a shallow perspective.
If he was to put himself out on a ledge like that with the Gish Box out of his own
pocket and it didn't do as well as what EMI expectations were then his investment would possibly just bring him back the money he spent.
Who puts 500k into something and then 2 years later gets the 500k back with no interest.
EMI would be able to take the risk and do a bunch of promotion for it. If it did amazing then EMI (who from what I am understanding still owns some of the catalog of SD - Machina II) would most likely be interested in doing future releases.
If he releases it all on his own and fans call it crap and casual fans (who are at the heart of the sales number) don't buy it then *poof* we'd never have a chance to hear anything else.

so why risk it now?

the research was not just about SP. they had spent 3 million in Data mining about music in general. People also were taking surveys and given something to take it.

my point was that he has the same amount of faith in this project that EMI does, yet when EMI says no, he gets upset and feels he's entitled. then he says their research proved that the fan base is pretty strong and the opinions of the fan base are over all positive. Then he says the fans showed disinterest in the project and wouldn't help back it up. sorry.. but 9 times out of 10 a customer doesn't want to pay for a product until it is finished and thy know it's in their hand. Had he said, 'ok, we're working on the gish set now, and it'll be released on such and such date, you can pre order it now'.. i would have purchased. if he said , 'here's the archive subscription service, it will cost this much and you can sign up now. here's is what you're getting.' but no, instead we had to be asked what we would agree too (and of course no one will agree on the same thing), and then get shitty monthly updates by quinto on all the cool costumes he found in storage. nothing was said about what was being planned as far as releases go.. it was all going to be a 'surprise.' i'm not paying for a fucking surprise. tell me what you've got to offer and i'll pay for it. it's not the fucking fans fault this all went to shit.

if he had balls and the faith in his own product and his own fan base, he should be just as able to release this in some way. i guess i'm just sick of hearing this blame game because essentially his product hasn't got the same sales potential it did in 1996.

and how do you know whether or not EMI can take the risk?

paranoid
09-09-2010, 06:18 PM
but lets be real here.. i don't think the casual fan base would have ANY interest in a gish retrospective 20th anniversary set. it wouldn't sell big numbers. EMI knows that and so does Billy.

slunken
09-09-2010, 06:26 PM
Gish box set = Remastered album with bonus disc of 1 live show currently in circulation, 3 instrumental album tracks (I Am One, Siva, and Window Paine) and 2 other tunes (Rhino demo & Drown).

That's my prediction.

paranoid
09-09-2010, 06:27 PM
here, some bloke on the oboard typed this up, it better articulates what i'm trying to say.

"there are not 8000 (or even 5000) people in this world that would pre-order something for $80 that doesnt exist yet. What if a lab said they needed $80 dollars from 8000 people, and they would use the money to invent the lightsaber and mail it to those who had paid. I know I wouldn't be licking a stamp OR typing in a credit card number. The archive has amazing recordings in it. But you cant feel bad (as a fan) for not pre-paying for something like that. The weight of that should not be on you. You have already pre-paid any sp inc business venture by buying every bc album in existence and seeing them when they are in yuor town.This is not me being negative, I just can't sit here and see fans feel like theyve not done enough because they didnt want to mail in a check to finance an sp business venture. The burden is not on the consumer to provide upstart capital. Never is, unless your funding something at the level of dr moureu's research island or something. But funding the distribution of music???- which, in reality you already funded: When you bought mcis, you actually paid off the cost of producing ALL the unheard mcis tracks. Because you helped recover money spent on musicians and recording time and equipment (it;s just that the label didn't give out those songs that never made it). I'm definitely not saying youve already paid to RECEIVE those tracks; but you've more than paid your share toward seeing them released."

so yeah. BC hasn't got a big enough fan base these days to guarantee he'll make money back on a project like this.. that's why he wants to guarantee fans will buy it by asking them, or getting them to sign up.

also, hasn't billy said before that he now owns all the rights to the gish stuff? so what is the truth here?

slunken
09-09-2010, 06:35 PM
But seriously nothing was ever officially proposed. It was all just a bunch of speculation and I would like to hear from Quinto what exactly went on while he was "archiving". I feel a lot more could have been said from his end and either A) he didn't find anything that great (unlikely) B) he wasn't allowed to say what he found (maybe more likely?)

I think a lot of people could have gotten excited about the proposal of an archive project if we were actually let in on a list of things that would be included in such a project. A bunch of backstage passes just don't cut it. Throw those in the booklet that comes with the awesome archive box set.

Is it possible Frank was axed from the project by not doing enough work? If anything I would blame the demise of the project on him, but that's hard to say because (like I mentioned above) there's a possibility he was heavily monitored/censored in terms of what he told us in his updates.

paranoid
09-09-2010, 06:39 PM
But seriously nothing was ever officially proposed. It was all just a bunch of speculation and I would like to hear from Quinto what exactly went on while he was "archiving". I feel a lot more could have been said from his end and either A) he didn't find anything that great (unlikely) B) he wasn't allowed to say what he found (maybe more likely?)

I think a lot of people could have gotten excited about the proposal of an archive project if we were actually let in on a list of things that would be included in such a project. A bunch of backstage passes just don't cut it. Throw those in the booklet that comes with the awesome archive box set.

right.. had you told the fans 'you're getting this.. a, b, c, and d..' and abc and d all looked good, things fans have been asking about for a long time (metro dvd for example), then BAM, you've got your fan support.

slunken
09-09-2010, 06:46 PM
The whole thing stinks of dishonesty and double-speak. Like when the Gish thing first got canceled and it later came out it was because he didn't even have the rights to the material at the time.

It just blows my mind how difficult this is being made out to be, whereas a little honesty and being upfront with the fans could go a long way.

lambert
09-09-2010, 06:47 PM

I thought they weren't doing the soundcheck thing anymore? Otherwise, I'll head down early for the show tomorrow.

Esty
09-09-2010, 07:32 PM
How about he release the "Last Show" DVD/soundtrack and when the sales of those go through the roof, he can use that as an example of the audience willing to put money down on smashing pumpkins branded toothpaste, tshirt, lunchpail, etc.

No one has been asking for the gish box set. Even fans who have given up on him and refuse to purchase anything sp related nowadays would gladly preorder the "Last Show" material in a heartbeat.

bardy
09-09-2010, 07:43 PM
how about the fucking lyrics we asked for during Gish Month

Esty
09-09-2010, 07:53 PM
How about an updated pic of your mean titties?

Astur
09-09-2010, 08:12 PM
Then Billy starts talking about how they played it and the audience crapped all over it.

:erm:

cjs42079
09-09-2010, 09:28 PM
for the record, I'm one of the few that would have prepaid for archive material. the rest of you a-holes would've just waited for some torrent site to have it

redbreegull
09-09-2010, 09:34 PM
for the record, I'm one of the few that would have prepaid for archive material. the rest of you a-holes would've just waited for some torrent site to have it

That's not really fair. I think a lot of us would have spent money on the archive project, had we some idea what would be included. Unfortunately, most of us don't have enough faith in Billy anymore to shell out cash for something that we know nothing about. I mean, that is actually a pretty ridiculous expectation on his part.

paranoid
09-09-2010, 09:58 PM

and you would have been one of the few who would have been ripped off and probably never got his money back. knowing BC's track record of the past 10 years, the majority of us knew this archives project was never going to happen. this time around he's got some leverage to blame the fans and stir up anger amongst the fan base, which is pretty twisted on his part. but let's be real folks, THIS WAS NOT GOING TO EVER HAPPEN.

I mean is anybody really surprised?

MonteLDS
09-09-2010, 10:44 PM
I thought they weren't doing the soundcheck thing anymore? Otherwise, I'll head down early for the show tomorrow.

they aren't. Billy invited my wife and I to come in.

the past soundcheck was a mini show from what Billy told me, while they then would do a real sound check. Where they play songs, Billy may or may not sing which isn't hard on his voice.

Eulogy
09-09-2010, 11:35 PM
get a fucking life, monte

stripes
09-10-2010, 12:28 AM
monte fuck you

Starla
09-10-2010, 12:51 AM
I had told her lets go on a romantic get away to Santa Barbara on Labor Day weekend, but do u mind if we see an SP concert, they just happen to be there

this is romantic. dammit i am so jealous. why can't i find a nice man to do nice things for me like this ?????? fuck all you :[

Starla
09-10-2010, 12:55 AM
monte probably keeps his wife bound and gagged and takes her out only when he can stalk Billy, you know, as an excuse to go on a romantic getaway

this sounds good to me too. monte is living the dream and some of you can't handle it.

lambert
09-10-2010, 01:49 AM

the past soundcheck was a mini show from what Billy told me, while they then would do a real sound check. Where they play songs, Billy may or may not sing which isn't hard on his voice.

Cool, thanks! That's what I thought, just didn't want to miss out on anything. Too bad he didn't answer your question about the 7" play speed, I'm curious as to how it was intended to be played.

Cool As Ice Cream
09-10-2010, 02:25 AM
Oh and i am also surprise no one has mention that Spiteface was play during soundcheck yesterday

i corrected your conjugations. two weren't in proper montyish.

Cool As Ice Cream
09-10-2010, 02:44 AM
oh no you didn't, you fucking retarded mormon.

surprised no one has mentioned the soundcheck, eh? really?

Cool As Ice Cream
09-10-2010, 03:00 AM
oh and i am surprise no one has ask if i was invite into the soundcheck.

Musica
09-10-2010, 09:33 AM
What is the happy ending for the both band and fans? It just looks we hate each other. :(

samuel redman
09-10-2010, 02:48 PM
this sounds good to me too. monte is living the dream and some of you can't handle it.

yeah bondage is sweet

wHATcOLOR
09-10-2010, 03:23 PM
oh no you didn't, you fucking retarded mormon.

surprised no one has mentioned the soundcheck, eh? really?

holy crow. i didn't pick up on that at first. that is unbelievable. HEY MONTE WHY WERE YOU SURPRISED

cork_soaker
09-10-2010, 03:55 PM
█▄▄ ███ █▄▄ █▄█▄█ █▄█ ▀█▀

Starla
09-11-2010, 01:58 AM
i wonder if billy has designs on monte 's wife. why else would he invite them in? this could be disasterous.

wHATcOLOR
09-11-2010, 02:31 AM
monte would likely feel honored, not betrayed or jealous

vbshlofbvgos
09-11-2010, 03:06 AM
i corrected your conjugations. two weren't in proper montyish.
his wife must have typed that out for him.

Esty
09-11-2010, 03:15 AM
monte would likely feel honored, not betrayed or jealous

He'd probably suck his semen out of her asshole.

soniclovenoize
09-11-2010, 08:56 AM
I hope someone puts up the money for this Gish boxset--I can't wait to dl the flacs on what.

eyesofruby32
09-11-2010, 09:10 AM
but lets be real here.. i don't think the casual fan base would have ANY interest in a gish retrospective 20th anniversary set. it wouldn't sell big numbers. EMI knows that and so does Billy.

No, they wouldn't. Rotten Apples is for the casual fan base.

cork_soaker
09-11-2010, 09:25 AM
can't wait to dl the flacs on what

eyesofruby32
09-11-2010, 09:38 AM
I hope someone puts up the money for this Gish boxset--I can't wait to dl the flacs on what.

Hope and impatience don't mix. The bottom line is some kind of archival release is overdue. Earphoria was great. Now the Pumpkins are a classic rock band. And what do classic rock bands do? Bombard the market with upgraded releases and fan-intensive, archival things! I'm talking 'bout you Hendrix, Doors, Zeppelin, Neil Young, The Who.

slunken
09-11-2010, 01:07 PM
It's bullshit that Bill considers himself in the same league with those bands you mentioned. Dude has head firmly in ass.

eyesofruby32
09-11-2010, 01:50 PM
It's bullshit that Bill considers himself in the same league with those bands you mentioned. Dude has head firmly in ass.

Yeah, SP isn't quite at Valhalla level, but with stronger material, a better public image, and cooperation between BC and EMI, SP could enhance their reputation. If they stop trying to be a pseudo-indie band, and re-enter the mainstream, gears might start turning.

Esty
09-11-2010, 04:04 PM
You're an idiot. Stop dreaming and stop talking.

The Omega Concern
09-11-2010, 04:26 PM
originally posted by MonteLDS:

He also mention again how the music companies are looking for a new model to do business for the past 10 years with the introduction of the internet, and he felt that things are still in a change. But the thing that hasn't changed is that the bands are still being treated by the record companies, with the attitude of you need us, we don't need you. Which is completely wrong.

tru dat...

The major's have been business zombies for some time now.

Most interesting development:

Live Nation's Credit rating was dropped by their credit agency from "Buy to Hold".

If you know you're business 101, this is a huge development. It was fascinating to read the agencies reasoning to lowering Live Nation's rating (I guess it's actually their parent group of another name) as, and I quote "the labels are not producing quality acts" to tour.

So this sent Irving Azoff into a tizzy and he's bellowing about how some Amphitheater acts need to reassess their value and lower their upfront demands. Whether you agree with him or not and regardless of the economies downturn which obviously is having it's effect, he's drawing a line in the sand and maybe this is overly simplified but it appears to be the same old line of, "We. Corporation. You. Musician peon. Take less money."

soniclovenoize
09-11-2010, 09:39 PM
can't wait to dl the flacs on what

Thank God it's back up... I was afraid I might have to pay for music again!

soniclovenoize
09-11-2010, 09:40 PM
The Who.

Mike Byrne = Kenny Jones

Luke de Spa
09-11-2010, 11:54 PM
the only course of action is to pull an aerosmith and do a collab with j-bieb and kanye

slunken
09-12-2010, 12:51 AM
Today w/ rapped verses?

Luke de Spa
09-12-2010, 01:42 AM
today oh-ten
uhuh uhuh
yeah
today oh-ten siamese biebs
b-corg, kanye wessss the best day y'all never seen
today did it my way can't live for no crunk DJ
play by play get your corg on
die another day wanna turn you on son

vbshlofbvgos
09-12-2010, 02:43 AM
that was a moment right there

Trotskilicious
09-12-2010, 07:53 AM
i'm sort of obligated to post in every monte thread

<-----------------

Trotskilicious
09-12-2010, 07:59 AM

Astur
09-12-2010, 08:22 AM
today oh-ten
uhuh uhuh
yeah
today oh-ten siamese biebs
b-corg, kanye wessss the best day y'all never seen
today did it my way can't live for no crunk DJ
play by play get your corg on
die another day wanna turn you on son

awesome

soniclovenoize
09-12-2010, 08:52 AM
the only course of action is to pull an aerosmith and do a collab with j-bieb and kanye

If you think Corgan's songs are terrible now, then wait till they're co-written with Desmond Child and Glen Ballard.

redbull
09-12-2010, 04:13 PM
Mike Byrne = Kenny Jones

mike byrne would be closer to roger daltrey's voice circa 2010. at least jones did some decent stuff with them from 79-82...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4rqd3blQzE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4rqd3blQzE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

redbull
09-12-2010, 04:14 PM
^^ see 4:00 - 7:00 for the goods

Trotskilicious
09-12-2010, 08:25 PM

pft. i hang out with bands all the time, i mean none of them are famous even locally but i wager i have more fun than I would with a 40+ new age wanker and a cretinous mormon.

stripes
09-12-2010, 09:56 PM
mike byrne would be closer to roger daltrey's voice circa 2010. at least jones did some decent stuff with them from 79-82...
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4rqd3blQzE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s4rqd3blQzE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Chicago show was great, but the latter era Who really started to decline around '81 - mainly because of Townshend - but Kenney Jones bland style didn't really help. What's good though is Young Man Blues from that same Chicago show

soniclovenoize
09-13-2010, 10:27 AM
Yuck. After Moon died, they ceased being The Who and became The Poo.

stripes
09-13-2010, 05:48 PM
The albums were pretty dull, but the live stuff for about the first year or two was solid. I like the stuff they've been doing since 2000, my only real complaint is the added keyboard on some of the older songs

eyesofruby32
09-13-2010, 09:16 PM
Yuck. After Moon died, they ceased being The Who and became The Poo.

I can't listen to any post- '78 Who.

eyesofruby32
09-13-2010, 09:19 PM
Who Sell Out= great, overlooked album.

soniclovenoize
09-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Oh shit, might have to listen to it now.

eyesofruby32
09-13-2010, 09:42 PM
Oh shit, might have to listen to it now.

Especially the '90's-era remastered edition with loads of extra tracks.

soniclovenoize
09-13-2010, 09:43 PM
NP: Odorono

I haven't heard any of these bonus tracks yet...

aztec litany service
09-17-2010, 09:07 PM
Yeah, SP isn't quite at Valhalla level, but with stronger material, a better public image, and cooperation between BC and EMI, SP could enhance their reputation. If they stop trying to be a pseudo-indie band, and re-enter the mainstream, gears might start turning.

absolutely that's his best bet
but he may've screwed himself too much in the eyes of the big labels
and since he spends most of his life bitching about them, odds on a productive relationship don't look good

slunken
09-18-2010, 01:32 AM
yea that's not gonna happen. bill thinks he's all subversive and shit. might as well go on tour with APC.

redbull
09-18-2010, 03:21 AM
the who were still a good live band until entwhistle died

croPUMPKINS
09-23-2010, 04:46 PM
Probably spent about $300 if that.

I reckon he said 3 million metaphorically/cynical, probably doesn't even take a guess himself how much/little they really spent

Rocket Launcher
09-24-2010, 08:04 AM
I reckon he said 3 million metaphorically/cynical, probably doesn't even take a guess himself how much/little they really spent

<marquee><font size=99><b>nuke croatia!</b></marquee></size>

Trotskilicious
09-24-2010, 02:09 PM
Who Sell Out= great, overlooked album.

one of the great album covers of history for sure

ilikeplanets
09-24-2010, 03:45 PM
Hahahaha wow

Ihaguitar
09-24-2010, 03:58 PM
I like Who's Next but I've never been able to get into the whole Tommy concept thing.

soniclovenoize
09-26-2010, 11:42 AM
one of the great album covers of history for sure

http://www.amiright.com/album-covers/images/album-The-Who-The-Who-Sell-Out.jpg

I like Who's Next but I've never been able to get into the whole Tommy concept thing.

Oh, just don't worry about the concept, just listen to the music...

bardy
09-26-2010, 12:42 PM
mods, move this fucking thread becuase it's all about the Who now and I'm getting confused

Cool As Ice Cream
01-18-2011, 12:52 PM
Hi Billy,

This won't be a typical fan letter, because well, it's not a fan letter. what follows is a blog entry in which I posted a 5 page letter i wrote to my grandmother about my revelation and finding God. As a spiritual man, and the one who truly got me thinking about God, I thought you might find our conversation of interest. I post this at great risk of personal ridicule and discrimination to myself, but God has sent me here and whether it be for your eyes or a fan, I cant claim to know, but I hope these find you in good health and happiness and thank you for reminding us all of the light. I will continue to blog about my journey as it reveals itself and all are welcome to join me. http://spacestation75.livejournal.com/ You will find I have borrowed your words in places and I hope you know it is because of your spiritual influence that I use them, and not from a place of ego.

things went pretty sideways, and I did not make it out west, I did however make my way downtown, where you can find anything.. oh DOWN TOWN (sing along folks, you all know the song) like silver seeking destiny I wanted to ride out of this life in a hot wave of ecstasy with my middle fingers to the sky. But that was not meant to be, what I did find was a revelation. And when I woke from my heroin induced stupor, I had a moment of pure clarity, and it was in these moments, I wrote this letter to my grandmother.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Memaw,

I hope these words find you in good spirits. I know my past letter may have upset you, and for that I am sorry. I found what I was looking for, and bought as much as I could afford, but it didn't kill me. I was very angry, and I cried out cursing God. I asked him why he wouldn't just let me die. And then, he struck me. I was overcome by a wave of emotion unlike anything I have ever felt and I fell to the ground. God told me he was unhappy with me, for talking bad about him for so long, but that it doesn't matter because he loves me and he forgave me. He also told me he doesn't care about who I am with. I have been pushing God away for a long time and he has been pushing back, with his finger on my spine.

You see, every species of Mammal on the planet has male sex. Did you know that male dolphins have sex with male sea turtles all the time? It's not wrong or evil, all life on earth comes from the same building blocks god put here. He knew it would happen! That does not mean it is ok to abuse children. And I am not angry anymore about being raped. It was beyond my control. Our children need to develop healthy and responsible. I know now that God exists to all people. We have been separated by geography, as a species and it has caused each race to develop their own perceptions and beliefs. As we move closer to global consciousness, through the internet, I feel that will begin to change. Christianity, and the King James bible, are only as wide spread as they are because those beliefs happened to be held by a powerful nation. Christians murdered hundreds of thousands of people for not believing their "version" of God, and all in his name. It's a lot easier to sell something when you have less competition, know what I mean? To be honest I can't help but think it's pretty random that Christianity happened to be a religion that really blew up. It is a religion founded on the death of a million souls.

I now believe God to represent both sexes. I believe he created us in his image, and he is to us as is our gender. What if God is alone and he made us to have what he never can, creating us, male and female, as two halves of himself. He is the creator. Life itself. By accepting God, we are acknowledging his love and reciprocating it. So he takes those of us who have offered our love to him to be with him when we die. I know that the non believers will not go to hell, in fact, I don't believe in hell!! Non believers will simply cease to be when they die, and God will bring those who love him, home to him. I choose Life. I choose God. I choose to help others understand God so I can introduce them to Nanny and Bob, and, Bill and Marcy. God has has told me he loves me and I have acknowledged him and returned his love.

We are not meant to live alone. We are meant to come together as one. As is God. Without Love the soul dies and ceases to be. To be alone is to be with out God, because God is Love. I almost did not make it, but I see now, it is OK, to like whoever I like, for whatever reason, as long as we seek Love. As long as we accpet god and love him he will bring us to him when we leave this existence.

I sold almost all my junk, try as I might, I could not sell my guitar. I practically tried to give it away for 20 bucks and no one would take it. I know that God wants me to use my music, as a vehicle to tell others that he is real and to spread as much love as possible. I do not want to preach to anyone, but I want to re approach music from a spiritual place and just give people things to think about in clever ways. Sometimes just knowing someone else believes, is enough to make them think about God, and begin their journey to him.

I know now that God is not angry with me for killing Mrs. Nash. And that he knows I did not mean to do it. I also know that because she had 5 children and 3 grand children, that she undeniably knew God. Her life was filled with love. I know she has forgiven me, and that she has heard me crying. I do not believe that he wanted me to kill her, nor that i was a shadow puppet, playing my role to some hidden agenda. I know now that God sets us in motion, by giving us life, and he allows us to make our choices and decisions, because you cannot love, when have no choice. He does not interfere or intervene with our lives lives because it is up to us to find our path, if he did everything for us, we could not truly choose to find him. it's the only way he can know we TRULY love him. He will reveal himself to each person when they are ready, and IF they become ready. We all have a responsibility to tell those we love of God so they can be with us with God. Those who speak to all, with no self regard, are to be considered the righteous.

As I write this, Billy Corgan is on the radio. And he is singing, "when you decide, that your life, is a prize, you will realize, it's all right honey, it's alright" Billy has been telling others about God for some time now. since even before he knew it.I think he is most responsible for making me think about God. He is blessed with a gift to channel positive and negative energy. He is able to connect to the saddened and downtrodden, by summoning negativity, and purging it with his positive energy and Love. It is this gift that allows him to reach so many millions of people. Because of this he is doomed to be outcast misunderstood. I look forward to meeting him with God some day and I pray for him to remain strong.

You may not have known, but the night I left I had not eaten for 11 days. This is on top of the tractile vomiting from DEC 18th to Jan 8th. that's 31 days that God had me feast on my own flesh. He had to show me that my body is a prize to be valued and that it should be taken care of, a gift to treasured. I am ready to treat my body right and be healthy.

I know I have done and said terrible things but I am asking for your forgiveness.

I love you

-----------------------------------

gah. what a weekend. Apathy has stolen my last kiss. Just remember that every light that shines is his love shining down and you are never alone. All you have to do is want it.

Cool As Ice Cream
01-18-2011, 12:53 PM
so, I kind of left a bomb post last time with little or no context to go on so I will just give you a brief back story.

I was molested as a child, later to get into a pretty bad car wreck when I was 19. A fatality was involved and I was found at fault. I was completely sober, and at the time I was working two jobs, around 65-75 hours a week and one Sunday evening I fell asleep at the wheel. I was charged with negligence and I have suffered survivors guilt ever since. I would do anything to take it back, but I cant. I was encompassed by a darkness for over 12 years that I cannot fully articulate. I do not use drugs or heroin. I was in a desperate moment and i thought it would be a painless release.

Well, 200 bucks worth wasn't enough to take me out as a first timer nor was a head on collision, God is clearly not ready for me to leave and I understand why now.

--------------------------------------------
A New Day

I meet a fantastic person. His name is pastor Burke. we talked a bit about god and he told me his beliefs and i shared mine. he runs a church for one of the larger projects here in town. they have no money for a church so they hold services outside for now. it's very hard with the cold weather, but there are a lot of hopeless and hungry people and he is doing great work trying to show them that drugs and violence are not the way. he deserves a church and I wish i could help more. I am going offer to help them drive food from the food bank soon, with my car we can make 4 trips. the food is free and there is plenty, but vehicles and gas are an issue. we don't see eye on every thing, but i believe him to be righteous and I will help if I can.

slunken
01-18-2011, 12:59 PM
http://www.rockeyez.com/interviews/brian-head-welch/top.jpg

Eulogy
01-18-2011, 01:07 PM
w
t
f

Cool As Ice Cream
01-18-2011, 01:48 PM
HI BILLY!

Cool As Ice Cream
01-18-2011, 01:49 PM

T&T
01-18-2011, 04:27 PM
thanks.
will read again

Trotskilicious
01-18-2011, 05:12 PM
memaw

exactlythesame
01-19-2011, 01:41 AM
that's probably one of the more amazing posts ive read having to do with the SP

stumpycat
01-19-2011, 01:57 AM
"I ask for your forgiveness..."?! What the fucking hell. These people are talking to Billy as though he is God himself.

Cool As Ice Cream
01-19-2011, 02:54 AM
i haven't read all of that, but isn't he talking to his grandmother there?

stumpycat
01-20-2011, 12:06 AM
I dunno...it seemed like she was asking Billy to forgive her for being a shitty person.

Cool As Ice Cream
01-20-2011, 03:02 AM
she?

stumpycat
01-21-2011, 02:18 AM
Oh. :embarass:
You can see how much attention I paid to "her" woefully misplaced emotional outflow.

FoolofaTook
01-26-2011, 11:32 AM
This board needs to have a monte archives section with all his threads and other significant accomplishments. I'd love to re-read the us population one for example.

slunken
01-26-2011, 11:46 AM
search by author

Cool As Ice Cream
01-26-2011, 12:14 PM
This board needs to have a monte archives section with all his threads and other significant accomplishments. I'd love to re-read the us population one for example.

http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=162886

wHATcOLOR
01-26-2011, 12:50 PM
http://forums.netphoria.org/showthread.php?t=162886

holy crap. that was more offensive than i remembered

FoolofaTook
01-26-2011, 01:32 PM
Shukran!

dronestar
09-01-2011, 01:54 PM
I was appalled by how many fucking spelling mistakes there were in that post. And the guy runs a fan shite.

Kahlo
09-01-2011, 02:08 PM
His wife apparently checks his writing for typos. I guess even she finds it hard to read crayon.

dronestar
09-01-2011, 02:10 PM
I thougfht educatdsfion is tbest USAs?

Kahlo
09-01-2011, 02:12 PM
Well, there are like a billion* Americans so I guess it is quite stretched.

*Figure quoted in the book of Monte.

dronestar
09-01-2011, 02:23 PM
I pity the poor fucker who'd have to edit that 17 page monster.

The Elliott
09-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Well, there are like a billion* Americans so I guess it is quite stretched.

*Figure quoted in the book of Monte.

To be fair, he said "So what does the usa have half a billion". That's 500 million, which is about 62% high. People like you and even Pakula in the thread are making it sound like he said billions.

Yeah, he probably should've known that it was closer to 300 million, but I'm guessing a lot of people on this board wouldn't know that.

This is getting to be cyber-bullying in my opinion.

Eulogy
09-01-2011, 04:03 PM
To be fair, he said "So what does the usa have half a billion". That's 500 million, which is about 62% high. People like you and even Pakula in the thread are making it sound like he said billions.

Yeah, he probably should've known that it was closer to 300 million, but I'm guessing a lot of people on this board wouldn't know that.

oh my god learn how to read things

Andrew says (9:41 AM):
Why does America resist the metric system? its easier to use and is used by 99% of the world
MonteLDS says (9:41 AM):
A couple of billion ppl changing to C would be pretty stupid
MonteLDS says (9:41 AM):
Yuck to that too
Andrew says (9:41 AM):
??? its only america that hasn't changed to C, last time I checked you didn't have a few billion people
MonteLDS says (9:42 AM):
U figure out a way to teach billions of ppl a new system

redbreegull
09-01-2011, 04:13 PM

worst post of all time, case ajerned:banging:

The Elliott
09-01-2011, 04:29 PM
oh my god learn how to read things

Touche'. Didn't read it all this time.

Still bullying. Hiding behind your cloak of anonymity.

Eulogy
09-01-2011, 04:34 PM
yeah i'd totally cower in fear if i saw monte irl

who the fuck are you, by the way? you're annoying.

Kahlo
09-01-2011, 04:37 PM
Monte's wife.

The Elliott
09-01-2011, 04:42 PM
yeah i'd totally cower in fear if i saw monte irl

who the fuck are you, by the way? you're annoying.

What does anonymity have to do with cowering in fear in front of Monte? I just think you're a coward who would never say anything to his (or anyone's) face. And you're a hypocrite for preaching tolerance while bullying someone.

Eulogy
09-01-2011, 04:45 PM
What does anonymity have to do with cowering in fear in front of Monte? I just think you're a coward who would never say anything to his (or anyone's) face. And you're a hypocrite for preaching tolerance while bullying someone.

I would absolutely say exactly what I think to monte's face. I don't know how I can prove it, but you're gonna have to trust me. Fuck him.

And I've already explained my stance on this type of shit but the people who are too thick-headed to understand keep insinuating I've made some blanket condemnation of all forms of criticism, which I've never done. People can and should be criticized for the things they do and say. I criticize Monte because he's an idiot and an ignorant bigot. So.

Kahlo
09-01-2011, 04:45 PM
http://www.brendaguyton.com/painting_images/White_Knight.jpg

Kahlo
09-01-2011, 04:46 PM
I would absolutely say exactly what I think to monte's face. I don't know how I can prove it, but you're gonna have to trust me. Fuck him.

Can we get Monte to fly you out to him, and then make a video on his dime?

The Elliott
09-01-2011, 04:48 PM
http://www.brendaguyton.com/painting_images/White_Knight.jpg

lol

Eulogy
09-01-2011, 04:49 PM
Can we get Monte to fly you out to him, and then make a video on his dime?

Probably not. I think he only pays for people that he's able to pretend are his friends. Lauren and D. were good candidates 'cause he knew they'd be nice to him.

BLOWN OPPORTUNITY, GUYS

Kahlo
09-01-2011, 05:06 PM
lol

arise Sir Elliott, protector of Monte.

The Elliott
09-01-2011, 05:08 PM
arise Sir Elliott, protector of Monte.

seriously though, gotta get me one of those outfits. Does it come in hot orange?

Eulogy
09-01-2011, 05:13 PM
that's a total o-board joke

is this person from the o-board

yo soy el mejor
09-01-2011, 05:14 PM
Probably not. I think he only pays for people that he's able to pretend are his friends. Lauren and D. were good candidates 'cause he knew they'd be nice to him.

BLOWN OPPORTUNITY, GUYS

he said we were the only ones who "applied".

Eulogy
09-01-2011, 05:15 PM
he said we were the only ones who "applied".

heh heh. did you ever end up seeing any of the footage???! so creepy.

Kahlo
09-01-2011, 05:16 PM

Probably. They certainly are painfully lame.

REVEAL YOURSELF PERSON HIDING BEHIND AN INTERNET PERSONA!

The Elliott
09-01-2011, 05:21 PM

"This person" has posted occasionally on the o-board, but generally lurks here and formerly Blamo.

I suppose that by not flipping out and spewing vitriol in return, my response doesn't fit here. I don't feel that I fit here...or on the o-board. It's too sugary and revisionist on the o-board, and there's too much wailing & gnashing of teeth here.

But if I had to choose one, it's more humorous here...

Eulogy
09-01-2011, 05:27 PM
"This person" has posted occasionally on the o-board, but generally lurks here and formerly Blamo.

hahahahahahaha blamo

yo soy el mejor
09-01-2011, 05:30 PM
Lauren. Can you keep a secret!? I hope so. But I have chosen to cast you. I like your energy and the multi pictures I have seen of you that has given me confidence that you can be a very powerful actress.

As of now your roll is most likely going take place on a bus.
You recently lost your only friend to a tragic death that has filled you with rage and anger at the whole world.. You will be photographed with the friend and reflect on times that she had been there for you. Her sudden death causes you to want to take out your anger out on the people who are on the bus with. You create a suicide bomb and have it placed in your bag. It can be triggered by a cell phone. you will then have an emotional change of heart and get off the bus....
So what we will shoot footage of you doing is having fun with your friend at golden gate park.
You awaiting the arrival of the bus.
You making the bomb & packing it up.
You tensely waiting in your hotel room for the time that you will get up and leave to catch the bus ride.
You throwing a picture frame and having a fit.
Then some misc footage. As soon as I find out who the other person is I will alert you of a date that you will come to san francisco. I will need to know your full name to make reservation. I will try to get you a hotel in the city. But worst case you will be close to the train station to get into downtown in 15-20 mins. You will fly into sfo. I would pick you up and take you to dinner to discuss the video some more and take you to your hotel afterwards.

slunken
09-01-2011, 05:32 PM

90% of us know who Eulogy the poster is. You, on the other hand...

slunken
09-01-2011, 05:33 PM
Lauren. Can you keep a secret!? I hope so. But I have chosen to cast you. I like your energy and the multi pictures I have seen of you that has given me confidence that you can be a very powerful actress.

You recently lost your only friend to a tragic death that has filled you with rage and anger at the whole world.. You will be photographed with the friend and reflect on times that she had been there for you. Her sudden death causes you to want to take out your anger out on the people who are on the bus with. You create a suicide bomb and have it placed in your bag. It can be triggered by a cell phone. you will then have an emotional change of heart and get off the bus....
So what we will shoot footage of you doing is having fun with your friend at golden gate park.
You tensely waiting in your hotel room for the time that you will get up and leave to catch the bus ride.
Then some misc footage. As soon as I find out who the other person is I will alert you of a date that you will come to san francisco. I will need to know your full name to make reservation. I will try to get you a hotel in the city. But worst case you will be close to the train station to get into downtown in 15-20 mins. You will fly into sfo. I would pick you up and take you to dinner to discuss the video some more and take you to your hotel afterwards.

Ms. Cleo really went to hell didn't she?

Eulogy
09-01-2011, 05:34 PM

thats it at least twice as terrifying as i had originally thought

good lord

yo soy el mejor
09-01-2011, 05:34 PM
Lauren since you won't be with me on the day of the 19th but meeting up w/ David & I for dinner this is VERY important information. As we talked, we are going to Teatro ZinZanni at Pier 29. It is VERY VERY important that you be there on time. about 6pm David & I should arrive. please be there no later than 6:15pm. And you should be uh "dressed to impress" in short. No jeans, sweats, look pretty pretty

Kahlo
09-01-2011, 05:35 PM

I feel like someone has drawn the curtain to reveal the inner workings of a genius. I just wish that we could have seen THIS VISION transported to the screen.

Eulogy
09-01-2011, 05:36 PM
Lauren since you won't be with me on the day of the 19th but meeting up w/ David & I for dinner this is VERY important information. As we talked, we are going to Teatro ZinZanni at Pier 29. It is VERY VERY important that you be there on time. about 6pm David & I should arrive. please be there no later than 6:15pm. And you should be uh "dressed to impress" in short. No jeans, sweats, look pretty pretty

I literally l'd ol

ohhhh my god

yo soy el mejor
09-01-2011, 05:37 PM
srsly. the more time passes, the more used i feel.

Eulogy
look pretty pretty

slunken
would have been funny had he accidentally switched the "shooting video with lauren script" with the "have zany options as to your first date script".

"i met this nice guy at youth group and he wants to - oh wait - what's this "suicide bomb?" "

slunken
09-01-2011, 05:38 PM

to be fair some people need to be told this, sadly.

slunken
09-01-2011, 05:39 PM
i mean i think most of us have been to a smashing pumpkins show to know what we're dealing with here

reprise85
09-01-2011, 05:44 PM

Hahahahahaha did you film this part or any of these parts?

slunken
09-01-2011, 05:57 PM
D hosted all the footage he had on an account not too long ago cos monte kept yanking his uploads

slunken
09-01-2011, 05:57 PM
or something

TuralyonW3
09-01-2011, 06:03 PM
"Your roll" lol

Future Boy
09-01-2011, 07:08 PM
yeah lauren, how much of that was actually filmed

scottytheoneand
09-01-2011, 07:45 PM

I know who Elliot is. He's coll

The Elliott
09-01-2011, 09:43 PM

I'm Elliott...nice to meet you.

redbreegull
09-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Elliot and scotty are samefag

redbreegull
no offense to fags

redbreegull
I mean gay people

The Elliott
09-01-2011, 09:49 PM
Elliot and scotty are samefag

Prove it

D.
09-01-2011, 10:30 PM
I haven't read this thread since it was first made but did this bit get mentioned:

Billy said that his lawyer (who happens to be a she)

what the fuck does the gender of the lawyer have to do with anything? it's a very odd thing to in<ph>clude

duovamp
09-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Women lawyers? You gotta be kiddin' me.

duovamp
09-01-2011, 10:38 PM
I won't stand for it.

fuzzyroes
09-02-2011, 04:17 AM
So did Monte ever unveil this masterpiece to anyone?

The Jesus
09-02-2011, 07:55 AM
look pretty pretty

http://i.picpar.com/26c7532117087fdb17b0d304af07abab54537f78.jpg

Eulogy
09-02-2011, 09:31 AM
I know who Elliot is. He's coll

well now we can be sure that he sucks

Eulogy
09-02-2011, 09:31 AM
I haven't read this thread since it was first made but did this bit get mentioned:

what the fuck does the gender of the lawyer have to do with anything? it's a very odd thing to in<ph>clude

yeah, but monte is fucking stupid. so.

Eulogy
09-02-2011, 09:32 AM
I mean gay people

do you think this is funny and/or cute?

i mean really.

FoolofaTook
09-02-2011, 08:36 PM
i mean, like totally, srsly.

antiskum
09-02-2011, 09:34 PM

was just about to ask this

D.
09-02-2011, 10:32 PM
D hosted all the footage he had on an account not too long ago cos monte kept yanking his uploads
Here's all the ones I was able to upload onto vimeo the night .

http://vimeo.com/user7476030/videos

enjoy, pretty pretty