View Full Version : Why are o-boarders so damn ugly?

Pages : [1] 2

rub_the_y
08-06-2010, 08:19 AM
Classic examples of the pug fugly cockgobblers that live there:

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3576/bemusedhoodie.jpg
This guy looks like he'd stab u in a back alley and butcher you for organs

http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae307/lastroseo/sillyme011copy.jpg
token dyke hipster

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/spidersoma/Moi/alert06.jpg
Props to him for farting on his bitches head

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad189/afroguy10/Moi/Me.jpg
token ginger virgin

http://i32.tinypic.com/2ppfxpl.jpg
token hipster fag

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac2/GrapefruitFace/0724001229.jpg
token "hot" robert smith lookalike

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs192.snc1/6455_128257218712_508293712_2156236_795445_n.jpg
token "badass" douche (i wonder if that's his real smile)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs230.snc4/38828_413410202668_772682668_4710336_4713486_n.jpg
the next o-boarder to kill himself for being sad (i would too if my mother used a bowl to cut my hair)

The list goes on. While I realise that some of you assholes may post over there too, I do not at all apologise if you happen to appear in this thread. Your ugliness is comparable to a drooling retard, except for the fact that you can help it and the retards can't.

SpFission
08-06-2010, 09:37 AM
There are a lot of ugly fucks on here too, possibly even uglier than some of the oboard mutants.

Gish08
08-06-2010, 09:46 AM
Well, they are SP fans after all.

runnersdialzero
08-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Post yourself and let me decide how good you look

lucid_interval
08-06-2010, 11:31 AM
isnt the guy by the tank alex?

well i doubt any of you lot are any better, i think i know about 2 hot pumpkins fans.

lucid_interval
08-06-2010, 11:37 AM
ginger guy framed all his cds, guess he doesnt listen to them then :banging:

thefinalcoda
08-06-2010, 12:16 PM
Classic examples of the pug fugly cockgobblers that live there:

http://img713.imageshack.us/img713/3576/bemusedhoodie.jpg
This guy looks like he'd stab u in a back alley and butcher you for organs

I feel like that would be kind of fair, now. You did place me in this thread, after all.

I'll sharpen my tools and wait for you in the alleys that you frequent. Hope to see you soon...

Kahlo
08-06-2010, 12:32 PM
isnt the guy by the tank alex?

well i doubt any of you lot are any better, i think i know about 2 hot pumpkins fans.

tis me soaking wet at a Scottish music festival a few years ago high on coffee etc

I've only met one beautiful SP fan in a bar in Glasgow. She asked me my favourite album and I blew it :(

thefinalcoda
08-06-2010, 12:42 PM
The original poster basically stole your joke, too, for my picture. Quality work, right there.

Kahlo
08-06-2010, 12:47 PM
Cool picture, but you look like you would steal my kidneys

Gish08
08-06-2010, 01:12 PM
The saddest...

and I mean SADDEST

thing about SP fans are the ones who are basically agnostics/atheists. But they are so drawn in by Billy Corgan for whatever fucking reason that it's as though they change their world view over one man who once was in charge of arguably the grandest 90's band there ever was. It just goes to show you how dumb people can be, and how much of a twat Billy is. Don't get me wrong, the man has done some fucking amazing things, but wow. People who to this day are still joined at the hip psychologically speaking with this man freak me the fuck out. Might as well group them in with juggalos in terms of how people can be so blind.

SpFission
08-06-2010, 01:17 PM
tis me soaking wet at a Scottish music festival a few years ago high on coffee etc

I've only met one beautiful SP fan in a bar in Glasgow. She asked me my favourite album and I blew it :(

What did you say, Machina?

Kahlo
08-06-2010, 01:41 PM
I hedged my bets and said Adore, she loved Machina. She was the perfect women..I mean MACHINA :(

paranoid
08-06-2010, 01:52 PM
The saddest...

and I mean SADDEST

thing about SP fans are the ones who are basically agnostics/atheists. But they are so drawn in by Billy Corgan for whatever fucking reason that it's as though they change their world view over one man who once was in charge of arguably the grandest 90's band there ever was. It just goes to show you how dumb people can be, and how much of a twat Billy is. Don't get me wrong, the man has done some fucking amazing things, but wow. People who to this day are still joined at the hip psychologically speaking with this man freak me the fuck out. Might as well group them in with juggalos in terms of how people can be so blind.

hipsters united.

lucid_interval
08-06-2010, 02:56 PM
i would have said adore too

Twat Vomit
08-06-2010, 03:01 PM
YES, IT'S FUCKING DISGUSTING, AND MADE EVEN MORE UNACCEPTABLE BY THE FACT THAT NETPHORIA POSTERS ARE THE BASTION OF ATTRACTIVENESS.

samuel redman
08-06-2010, 04:42 PM
most whores are rather attractive

samuel redman
08-06-2010, 04:43 PM
on a side note i'd like to have sex with the red headscottish dude

june_soma
08-06-2010, 07:56 PM
Thank GOD I'm beautiful. Or else, the shame! The HORROR!

rub_the_y
08-07-2010, 02:31 AM
LAWL
Board Message (http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/board/index.php?s=&showtopic=385&view=findpost&p=475554)
Look at these ugly mofo's trying to console each other with "You're not ugly, that poster must be really insecure blah fucking blah blah"

Don't post ur pic online if you aren't attractive, why is that so hard to understand?
Fucking lame hipsters.

soniclovenoize
08-07-2010, 12:09 PM
I'd fuck all of em.

hnibos
08-07-2010, 12:16 PM
please post your pic rub the y, i will reciprocate

Gish08
08-07-2010, 12:22 PM
I'd fuck all of em.
I'M GOOD ENOUGH BUT I DON'T CARE ~~~

DiscoJon
08-08-2010, 11:15 AM
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs192.snc1/6455_128257218712_508293712_2156236_795445_n.jpg
token "badass" douche (i wonder if that's his real smile)

Kahlo, why are you dressed like a fucking Nazi?

(could someone plz photoshop a Hitler 'stache and a Nazi armband on this Scottish asshole?)

Kahlo
08-08-2010, 11:46 AM
Kahlo, why are you dressed like a fucking Nazi?

(could someone plz photoshop a Hitler 'stache and a Nazi armband on this Scottish asshole?)

The jacket is from the DDR, so you should be asking me why I'm dressed like a communist.

Trotskilicious
08-08-2010, 05:11 PM

was it a nazi tank

Shallowed
08-08-2010, 09:07 PM
:erm:

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/board/uploads/post-206-1281314076.jpg

Marqués
08-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Reminds me of Carrie.

rub_the_y
08-08-2010, 10:08 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/a14sip.jpg

OMG SO HOTTTTT

hnibos
08-10-2010, 09:24 AM
plz plz post a pic of yourself

The Jesus
08-10-2010, 10:00 AM
http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/ad189/afroguy10/Moi/Me.jpg
token ginger virgin

Isn't that the drummer???

Trotskilicious
08-10-2010, 07:51 PM
:erm:

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/board/uploads/post-206-1281314076.jpg

awe they took it down

oh well i was going to say, thank god for paper bags!

vbshlofbvgos
08-10-2010, 11:42 PM
better to cover up the the teeth when you smile honey

duovamp
08-11-2010, 12:30 AM
I like how the fuggo bitches have to make sure they get their mailboxes in the shot to try and get any attention possible away from their busted faces.

duovamp
08-11-2010, 12:31 AM
And by like, I mean am appalled by.

rub_the_y
08-11-2010, 12:41 AM
^^Like this slag?

http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac2/GrapefruitFace/100_21281.jpg

Insecure much?

hnibos
08-11-2010, 12:46 AM
i am dying to jack off to your pic

rub_the_y
08-11-2010, 01:09 AM
fuck off hnibos u sick cunt

Reyngel
08-11-2010, 02:45 AM
This is a truly great thread. Please keep it going.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-11-2010, 07:12 AM
http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/board/index.php?showtopic=13008
Alright, that's it...where the FUCK are the music lovers?!
Seriously...where are they?

This has been bothering me for quite some time, and now is the time to really get some clarification on it. It really hit me hard a few weeks ago when I was driving around, in Columbus, mind you, listening to the Machina Acoustic Demos, which I typically reserve for fall weather, but I was really in the mood for it that day, in addition to the Adore Demos.. I had the windows down, there was a lot of traffic that day, and I thought, "How strange would it be to one day pull up next to someone at a red light, and hear them listening to something like Laugh, or Methusela, or even weirder...something like Oui Henri or Snap. Then I stopped being greedy and decided that, based on past experience, it would be equally shocking to hear any non-radio SP track coming from someone else's car, apartment window, etc. I think if I heard Blank Page being played, I would immediately bolt out of my car and run up and insist to that person that we be best friends.

It is strange, because...I listen to this stuff all the time, casually...I'm just driving around and suddenly decide I feel like hearing a particular track from Mashed Potatoes or the Gravity demos, I have everything on my Zune. So it doesn't seem like it should be such an insane idea for someone else to do the same...excluding the board of course. I know everyone here appreciates music properly, this seems to be the last refuge for people like us. I never overhear anyone listening to anything but rap or country, it is sickening. This isn't limited to the Pumpkins either, I'm just using that as an example...the same could go for The Cure...I would love to hear someone listening to A Chain Of Flowers or Cloudberry out of the blue. it could even be generalized to bands. I would be amazed to hear anyone aside from myself listening to Thin Lizzy or Bauhaus.

My question...what about where all of you are from? Is it a similar situation? I realize there is no paradise where every single person listens to good music, but surely there must be SOME. I'm asking because I have finally had it with Columbus...the people mostly suck, and the music scene is nonexistent...we are moving the fuck out of here ASAP. We've more or less decided on Chicago, we both think we would love it there, but I would still be open to exploring other options as well. I want to know what the situation is in different cities in the U.S. I don't care where it is, I need to live somewhere with people who don't look at me like I'm speaking a foreign fucking language when I mention Morrissey or Sunny Day Real Estate...most people here don't even know who the Pixies are for fuck's sake. I'm especially interested in Chicago, since we are pretty much set on that already, but if someone brings up a place that really really intrigues me, I would, at the very least, have to take a trip to that city and check things out before we make our final decision. Let me know as much as you can, I'm sure anywhere will be better than here, no one here gives a fuck about anything except their god damn college football team, and their fucking kids.

Oh, I would also like to know a little about the local music scene as well...like, are there a lot of good local bands, and what kind of turnout do they get at their shows, and do the people at the shows actually get into the music or just sit at the bar and more or less ignore the band, no matter how good they are? The few local shows I've been to in Columbus, the bands sucked, but even if they were any good, I could tell the crowd wouldn't have budged...at a show I went to recently, for a few bands that were actually decent for a change...excluding the members of the other bands wandering around, I counted about 10 people there. It is pathetic. My band here is hopeless...the guys just don't give a shit, I'm lucky if I can get them to practice more than once a month, we're never going to get anywhere, so I'm looking to start a new band IMMEDIATELY after we move, so I need to know how that situation is if you have any experience...because in Columbus it is like pulling teeth trying to find dedicated musicians who aren't total assholes, and who happen to listen to any sort of decent music at all. Anyway, I hope you guys can give me some information, I'm counting on you Chicago people. :)

Marqués
08-11-2010, 07:58 AM
That girl has nice breasts. I'd show them off as well.
They're like symmetrical and shit.

and they're not too big.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-11-2010, 07:59 AM
yeah but what about that face? why show that in the picture?

Pizza Club
08-11-2010, 07:59 AM
Board Message (http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/board/index.php?showtopic=13008)

I'm so glad I don't bother with that board. There's no way I couldn't sperg out over there.

And that black chick is not ugly, she's a normal person with a normal face.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-11-2010, 08:03 AM
well then the pics are too big. fookin ell

Kahlo
08-11-2010, 08:12 AM
Eugh Bram, I hate that Simon Bellend guy. Such a retard. He reminds me of Davin in the way that I only have to write 3 words to insult him and get a novel in return.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Yeah, I'm aware of that, of course. However...in this area, and in WV where I grew up, I'm fully convinced that, although of course the radio crowd will always outnumber us, the places I've lived get the worst of it. In WV because it was filled to the brim with rednecks who refuse to acknowledge any song that isn't about getting drunk and kicking your dog and driving a pickup truck and/or tractor. Columbus is basically the same situation, but on a larger scale...people here like to feign sophistication, but at the end of the day, they are just slightly more civilized rednecks...and I know those people don't exist everywhere, at least not in mass quantities. There are quite literally no music fans in this city...even the ones who pretend to be, once you get into a discussion with them, you realize they don't know as much as they would like you to think...nor do they really listen to that band on their t-shirt that they bought at hot topic...in the clearance bin. All of you give me hope, that is why I'm here so much, the people in my real life only disappoint me, but I know I can come here and no matter what I'm talking about, I know most of you will be familiar with it...all I'm looking for is a place to live where I can at least find a few people like that. I can't tell you the last time I went to a local show and saw people having an amazing time and really feeling the music, and afterwards everyone mingles, you talk to strangers and make new friends...it isn't like that here. I lived in Morgantown, WV for about 2 years and there was a great scene there for a short time, there was only one venue in the whole town, it was a really small place, but they used to get some huge bands there, and some of the local bands around there were incredible. Even beyond that, everyone at the shows got along, even if we were all total strangers, it wasn't hard to just start up a conversation with someone and bond over the band you just saw, and you become pretty good friends...but it all died out, and I moved here expecting it to be better, but no such luck.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-11-2010, 08:25 AM
To sum up...where I live, people don't care about music. I'm moving, most likely to Chicago, but I'm looking for info on the music scene in other cities. You really should read it, it explains it better, but basically...I want to live somewhere where I wouldn't piss myself and have a fucking stroke in response to overhearing someone listening to the Adore Demos or something equally obscure in their car one day...because here, that is nothing short of impossible.

By the way, Austin is a city I'm kind of interested in too, so you could actually be of assistance, if you care.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-11-2010, 08:25 AM
Ok, I could do without the fucking personal attacks, I was just asking an honest question. I don't see how I'm being a fascist by wanting to live in a place where I may actually find some people I have something in common with. I'm not interested in what strangers do either, the point of this is that I have no friends here because I can't relate to anyone I've met in the 4 years I've lived here...and it doesn't sound "silly" to me to move because of the music scene, it's kind of hard to even attempt to make a shitty living as a musician in a place with no music scene. I was just looking for some information, you guys don't have to be assholes...thanks to the couple of real answers I got.

somaziro
08-11-2010, 09:13 AM
To sum up...where I live, people don't care about music. I'm moving, most likely to Chicago, but I'm looking for info on the music scene in other cities. You really should read it, it explains it better, but basically...I want to live somewhere where I wouldn't piss myself and have a fucking stroke in response to overhearing someone listening to the Adore Demos or something equally obscure in their car one day...because here, that is nothing short of impossible.

By the way, Austin is a city I'm kind of interested in too, so you could actually be of assistance, if you care.

what do you want to know about austin, been here my whole life

Cool As Ice Cream
08-11-2010, 09:16 AM
i don't fucking care about fucking austin, you fucking sick fuck! jesus fucking christ.

hnibos
08-11-2010, 10:27 AM
<fg>

Marqués
08-11-2010, 10:31 AM
Any scene with folk punk would be horrible to be a part of.

hnibos
08-11-2010, 10:39 AM
<fg>

Cool As Ice Cream
08-11-2010, 10:39 AM
why the hell would anyone be move to the usa? lol.

Kahlo
08-11-2010, 10:59 AM
haha, I posted:

lol crybaby

and recieved:

Machinist, if you are as much of a miserable prick in real life as you are here, i can't believe someone hasn't slit your fucking throat yet. Fuck you guys, i quit.

RockLobster
08-11-2010, 11:05 AM
I post this.

RockLobster
08-11-2010, 11:06 AM
why the hell would anyone be move to the usa? lol.

because they are a terrorist ???????

RockLobster
08-11-2010, 11:15 AM
everyone should quit the o-board.

RockLobster
08-11-2010, 11:16 AM
they never activated my account those assholes. they knew i was up to no good.

RockLobster
08-11-2010, 11:18 AM
i don't know

Kahlo
08-11-2010, 11:44 AM
back to making fun of o-boarders!!

Astur
08-11-2010, 11:47 AM
Keeping it real

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s274/joris2007/LOLedit-1.jpg

RockLobster
08-11-2010, 12:59 PM
oh yeah nickle back. i love his lyrics. and that new slow song they have. masterpiece.

somaziro
08-11-2010, 08:02 PM
i don't fucking care about fucking austin, you fucking sick fuck! jesus fucking christ.
it's still a sweet town =)

Trotskilicious
08-11-2010, 09:01 PM
I think if I heard Blank Page being played, I would immediately bolt out of my car and run up and insist to that person that we be best friends.

god damn it

Trotskilicious
08-11-2010, 09:03 PM
what do you want to know about austin, been here my whole life

why do you want hipster tourists coming to live here because it's some kind of music mecca which it's really not i mean there's still plenty of fucking garbage BOB SCHNEIDER!!! all over the fucking place and sweet bros and it's basically just a huge party town with some kind of hipster colony, it's not Venice in the 16th century shit

TRAFFIC SUCKS BAD ENOUGH LETS DEHYPE THIS FUCKING PLACE

Marqués
08-11-2010, 11:26 PM
If somebody rushed up to me whilst I was driving, I'd think they were going to carjack me.
Unless they were black, then I would assume they were enquiring about the music I was playing.

duovamp
08-12-2010, 12:36 AM
Man lol that'd be crazy if some black guy rushed up to me. I'd be like "this is a car not a bus" lol.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-12-2010, 02:12 AM
god damn it

I know everyone here appreciates music properly, this seems to be the last refuge for people like us.

slunken
08-12-2010, 03:27 AM
http://www.ersdesigns.com/craplog/images/pix/xtina.jpg

Marqués
08-12-2010, 04:22 AM
Pasta of Muppet is creepy.

Astur
08-12-2010, 05:06 AM
Interesting tidbit, the words “The voice said: you are one of many more to come, in sadness and in love, faith and in memory” appear in the album booklet of Machina on the page titled “Glass and the Machines of God”, and in fact are the last words written in the entire booklet.

Not sure if this warrants its own thread, but it just goes to show that Billy knows where the Pumpkins have been, and where they’re headed.

straight to the nachtkabarett

Kahlo
08-12-2010, 05:18 AM
Petition to rename the SP board

'O-board comedy goldmine'

AveryLoren
08-12-2010, 07:08 AM
Six black Snow crabs Suddenly Sank in the South Seas while Singing... oops nose Started to bleed...

lucid_interval
08-12-2010, 08:13 AM
the questions some of the o-boarders ask are so retarded i wanna slap them, and it never ends, everyday some other tard outdoes the last one.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-12-2010, 08:41 AM
this morning i was so bored at work, i started reading their religion/philosophy board. that was a bad move.

T&T
08-12-2010, 08:44 AM
please post more O-board quotes
i don't dare go there to find the gems myself.

Astur
08-12-2010, 09:09 AM
What's getting drunk like LOL? I'm 21, but I've never actually been drunk before. Yes I realize I'm a rareity. I think I'm scared that if I get drunk, I'm gonna start telling secrets about myself LOL (which secretly makes me want to get drunk, just to get things off my chest LOLO).

do mormons drink?

EDIT: BONUS - the guy's signature:

"Save me from the awful sound...of nothing"

Love is a bitch in the night that rapes you with a butcher knife. BANG BANG YOU'RE DEAD!

Cam: You've seen the movie Catwoman o_0 ?!
Me: LOL. Yeah, and I can't even use the "Halle Berry is hot" excuse.
Cam: Why, because of your intense gayness...?
Me: :o!!!!!!!!!!! My gayness is NOT intense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Astur
08-12-2010, 09:13 AM
Not with urine, but with sweat secreting all over my body.

What do I do?

omfg lol the Health & Well Being board is a goldmine

lucid_interval
08-12-2010, 10:46 AM
there is a section where people can write stuff supposedly to the band though i doubt its ever been looked at. someone posted the following (presumably directed to billy)

"Hey,

I know some bands do this (like Umphreys McGee), but after a show you run and get in line to purchase a soundboard recording of that show. it's always going to be better than any other recording we find and we get the instant gratification of being able to listen to the show we were just at on the way home in the car. you get to make whatever profit of $15-$20 per show CD(s) offers you. plus, you could get a website where people could go and order any soundboard show from whenever you start this going forward.

sure, we know someone will put their copy online in many ways...but to have an actual copy from the source itself will be worth the money we pay for an original. it seems to work for other bands these days so i thought i would see if you guys had ever thought about that."

this moron obviously doesnt realise that burning cds takes time, and has never heard of livesmashingpumpkins.com, just shows how stupid and lazy most of the fans are.

Marqués
08-12-2010, 03:15 PM
I feel like I have to retract my compliment of that female's breasts
and rant a bit about her being kind of silly.

I have some self control though.

rub_the_y
08-12-2010, 08:41 PM
Woah, this guy has a forehead you could post a billboard on!
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/spidersoma/Moi/P1010216.jpg
Check out this token gay guy
http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/board/uploads/post-11644-1281640761.jpg
Not only is this bitch ugly as sin..
http://i880.photobucket.com/albums/ac2/GrapefruitFace/5.jpg
But she has the most retarded rants I've ever seen..
So, you see your ex is telling his ex what a hot pair of knockers she has. When he's told you that he thinks things could really work between you if you're not living together. You get upset. He tells you it's none of your goddamn business, anyway, what he says to her.
But! This guy also has made several accounts on a messageboard to stalk your online activity! Woo!
I don't think he gets the irony in this, but... Hello, Ashley Cole Burns.

Since he came over to my place all butthurt and threw his ring at my head, insisting what I did when he read my messages was worse than what he said to his ex, I'll let you know that story so you can see how fucking stupid he is sometimes.

HE broke up with ME, just like HE broke up with ME last time, before I started seeing someone else and he manipulated me into seeing him again. I was talking to my ex the same way I talked to him when we were just friends, before we'd even dated. You guys know me here. I am an aggressive flirt. I was aggressively flirting. Ashley and I WERE NOT TOGETHER. He suspected something was amiss and decided he had the right to go through my Facebook messages and read the things he and I were saying to each other. Then he got all fucking pissy about it and spent a week at his mom's. I should have ended all contact with him there, really, since I have a rule about never allowing anyone who invades my privacy to stay in my life- but, as usual, we got back together.
Also, when I realised it was more than just harmless flirting (with my ex), I cut that shit out. Once again, I'd like to say that it was PERFECTLY OKAY for him to read my Facebook messages- that was entirely his business- but it is none of my business that he complimented his ex's hair and tits on her Facebook pictures. You see what I mean? Ass.

Also, after all the shit about how we could be good together if we weren't around each other all the time, after me paying his rent and not being able to pay my own, so now I'm being EVICTED, he comes over here and tells me I'm selfish, it's my fault I'm being evicted, and we were not together. What a fucking guy, amirite.

No one cares you fucking drama queen. I'll use an abridged version of that retarded quote that some other cunt from the o-board used on fuggo kahlo:
if you are as much of a miserable slag in real life as you are here, i can't believe someone hasn't slit your fucking throat yet.

Trotskilicious
08-12-2010, 08:42 PM
I know everyone here appreciates music properly, this seems to be the last refuge for people like us.

YAY I BELONG!!!

how old are these people are there actually teenagers listening to SP and being wanky like that like so many teenagers did before them 15 years ago or are these people in their late twenties and early thirties that still cling to this weirdo braindead toolbox culture

Trotskilicious
08-12-2010, 08:42 PM
i mean if they're teens then they're just being shithead teens and it's fun to point and laugh

Trotskilicious
08-12-2010, 08:43 PM
why are people so hard on kahlo i like his miserable slagness

of course, i am amused by barden

rub_the_y
08-12-2010, 08:49 PM
u should see him rile them up over on the fagboard
only a true douche could connect with them the way he does

Trotskilicious
08-12-2010, 08:50 PM
hahaha

Trotskilicious
08-12-2010, 08:50 PM
i think i was banned. i'm pretty sure i called someone a fuckhead at least once or something, probably at random

i remember cara patricia wanted me to mod, i should have taken it up haha that would have been fun (total disaster) but i should be doing something else

rub_the_y
08-12-2010, 08:58 PM
all of those mods are fucking retarded, in particular that stupid ugly black chick and that bodhisattva cunt

i remember i once asked a question and was threatened to be banned.. the question was answered all nicely on the page and i got a PM from that bodhisattva cunt who threatened to ban me if i asked any more questions about it or if i repeated the threat to anyone, almost like a pedophile does to a kid

now i just go there to see what really goes on in a chimpanzee's mind and turns out there's little more than people throwing their shit at each other.. it makes me LAWL

spidersoma
08-12-2010, 09:42 PM
we still don't have a pic of rub_the_y

rub_the_y
08-12-2010, 09:51 PM
we have too many of you.. post more of ur gigantic neaderthal-esque forehead plzzz

lucid_interval
08-12-2010, 10:15 PM
yeah well what the hell do you know? you didn't even know that last webcast was 90gb. ;)

hah i know, got a proper mouthful of abuse from some mong aka a mod for stating the obvious. then the fags praised me when i ripped it properly :think:

lucid_interval
08-12-2010, 10:18 PM
all of those mods are fucking retarded, in particular that stupid ugly black chick and that bodhisattva cunt

i remember i once asked a question and was threatened to be banned.. the question was answered all nicely on the page and i got a PM from that bodhisattva cunt who threatened to ban me if i asked any more questions about it or if i repeated the threat to anyone, almost like a pedophile does to a kid

now i just go there to see what really goes on in a chimpanzee's mind and turns out there's little more than people throwing their shit at each other.. it makes me LAWL

oi you cant tell peeps that without telling us what the original question was (i hope its not about that thief quinto)

rub_the_y
08-12-2010, 10:46 PM
^I can't even remember now, it was something to do with why billy makes lawsuits for everyone. I'd find the PM that that asshole sent me but they haven't activated the account for when the forum stopped linking with the official website. Bunch of fascists, take away my turn off air con switch wah wah

Trotskilicious
08-12-2010, 11:13 PM
i like this guy you aren't new though

rub_the_y
08-13-2010, 09:39 PM
holy shit, check out this guy

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/board/uploads/post-16100-1281747916.jpg
it is THE Simon Belmont

Go nuts kahole

Reggaeluv2000
08-13-2010, 10:48 PM
LOL YOUGUYZARETHELULZ

You fugking twats got me logging in here to fucking troll
WTF

Reggaeluv2000
08-13-2010, 10:51 PM
and hell yeah I typoed that motherfucking post
buzz post #1 on the whoria

rub_the_y
08-14-2010, 12:10 AM
fuck off you fugly slut
http://i772.photobucket.com/albums/yy1/Ophiuchus1/Knoxville2010035.jpg
a paper bag never hurt anyone.. or in your case, an entire garbage bag wouldn't either

Trotskilicious
08-14-2010, 02:52 AM
no no no i want to see stupid posts. i'm ugly too but i'm not stupid! hahaha!

rub_the_y
08-14-2010, 05:03 AM
I don't have a problem with ugliness per se, some people are just born that way and there's nothing you can do about it. What I do have a problem with is ugly people parading their ugliness like some kind of trophy, oblivious or somehow deluded thinking they are attractive, and offending my eyes.

If you're ugly, fine, just don't post your damn picture on the internet and expect to be told how attractive you are, because there are assholes out there like me who will make threads on random forums just to make fun of you.

RenewRevive
08-14-2010, 09:46 AM
from some mong aka a mod

hahaha. mong. hahahhaa

duovamp
08-14-2010, 10:24 AM
I don't have a problem with ugliness per se, some people are just born that way and there's nothing you can do about it. What I do have a problem with is ugly people parading their ugliness like some kind of trophy, oblivious or somehow deluded thinking they are attractive, and offending my eyes.

If you're ugly, fine, just don't post your damn picture on the internet and expect to be told how attractive you are, because there are assholes out there like me who will make threads on random forums just to make fun of you.

Maybe they're just happy with who they are.

Ihaguitar
08-14-2010, 05:28 PM
Maybe they're just happy with who they are.

Exactly. And tbh I'd like to see her tits.

lucid_interval
08-14-2010, 11:07 PM
i want to be really rude about the photos of people posted, should i just be mean and let it all out??

samuel redman
08-14-2010, 11:11 PM
i really think the oboard is a haven for the mentally ill

hnibos
08-15-2010, 12:26 AM
i really think the oboard is a haven for the mentally ill

its a haven of the normal majority

Trotskilicious
08-15-2010, 02:27 AM
???

applepwnz
08-15-2010, 03:16 AM
holy shit, check out this guy

http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/board/uploads/post-16100-1281747916.jpg
it is THE Simon Belmont

Go nuts kahole

but I totally want that mofucking bobblehead

thefinalcoda
08-15-2010, 06:21 AM
O-Boarder.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4025/4692629198_d7af5a0abf.jpg

Discuss.

Marqués
08-15-2010, 06:31 AM
Shark eyes.

Terrible t-shirt as well. is she 12?
although that is not related to physical appearance.

thefinalcoda
08-15-2010, 06:40 AM
Shark eyes.

Sharks are typically portrayed as having dilated pupils. It would appear that, quite possibly, you have gotten it the wrong way around.

Here's another O-Boarder, though he hasn't posted in many months. I always regarded him as The King of the Interwebs.

http://a.imageshack.us/img815/9051/kingoftheinterwebs.jpg

rub_the_y
08-15-2010, 06:49 AM
O-Boarder.

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4025/4692629198_d7af5a0abf.jpg

Discuss.

Wow, she looks about 11. About time to start calling it the pedo-board

rub_the_y
08-15-2010, 06:50 AM
Sharks are typically portrayed as having dilated pupils. It would appear that, quite possibly, you have gotten it the wrong way around.

Here's another O-Boarder, though he hasn't posted in many months. I always regarded him as The King of the Interwebs.

http://a.imageshack.us/img815/9051/kingoftheinterwebs.jpg
Fugly. And blatantly homosexual.

Marqués
08-15-2010, 06:53 AM
I was meaning there was something kind of creepy about them.

You're trying to argue with things too literally or whatever.

Poopy head.

thefinalcoda
08-15-2010, 06:56 AM
Thank you for the laughter that you just provided.

rub_the_y
08-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Wow, those oboarders are not only ugly, but dense as all shit too. People post their fugly pictures and now there are retards over there predicting who will be next to be posted on the board. They even think they can try to guess who is trolling the board, and of course they are way off. Who let their parents reproduce, honestly?

thefinalcoda
08-15-2010, 09:05 PM
You seem to be spending a lot more time on a board that you supposedly hate than one would expect you to. Are you having problems at home?

rub_the_y
08-15-2010, 09:36 PM
No, just having problems with your face, fugly von ugly.

thefinalcoda
08-15-2010, 09:41 PM
Oh really? I thought it was your fear of an alley stabbing and subsequent organ theft. When do we get to see your face, anyway, Fabio?

Insecurity is the motivating factor in a great deal of unusual and pathetic behaviors. That is my theory, for now.

rub_the_y
08-15-2010, 09:51 PM
So I guess by you coming here to further antagonize me and indulge in unusual and pathetic behaviors, I should, using your theory, consider that you're motivated by insecurity for the large part too.

Awesome.

Chin up fuggers, some chicks dig that back alley stabbing spree look you sport so well.

thefinalcoda
08-15-2010, 10:38 PM
You may find that I had registered some time before your awesome and so clearly successful thread was created. It just amused me to be featured in the first image. I was further amused at your recycling of a joke that was posted directly under the photograph that you found of me on the O-Board. Good quality thread making, right there.

When do we get to see you, anyway? My guess is never.

Also... You seem to have implied that I am antagonizing you... That was easier than it should have been.

Additionally, the least you could have done was add the picture I submitted after the back alley stabber shot. You could contrast my hairstyle with that of Justin Bieber's, or call me an emo, a hipster, a fag, or something similarly creative. I feel like you need help, and that is what I am trying to do. No need to thank me.

lucid_interval
08-15-2010, 10:58 PM
would be amusing to spread misinformation about topics related to the band subtley just to make them look stupid., i've even seen the mods not knowing the most basic information about the bands history or things related to the band.

rub_the_y
08-15-2010, 11:14 PM
You may find that I had registered some time before your awesome and so clearly successful thread was created. It just amused me to be featured in the first image. I was further amused at your recycling of a joke that was posted directly under the photograph that you found of me on the O-Board. Good quality thread making, right there.

When do we get to see you, anyway? My guess is never.

Also... You seem to have implied that I am antagonizing you... That was easier than it should have been.

Additionally, the least you could have done was add the picture I submitted after the back alley stabber shot. You could contrast my hairstyle with that of Justin Bieber's, or call me an emo, a hipster, a fag, or something similarly creative. I feel like you need help, and that is what I am trying to do. No need to thank me.

I figured, looking at that picture, that you were too far gone with the ugliness anyway, and so would be stating the obvious, much as you've done in this thread. I didn't even bother reading the comments about how much you look like an organ thief, but it was only kahlo who said it anyway, he probably stole it off someone while maintaining his artistic integrity of taking more or less the same landscape shot, adding a dude wearing suspenders and having his back turned, hmm?

Otherwise, your perception is astounding, you clever thing you.

And there's no real need to call you an emo or a hipster or a fag; you already know how much of a loser you are -- all it looks like is that you are comfortable with it. Congratulations.

thefinalcoda
08-15-2010, 11:54 PM
I figured, looking at that picture, that you were too far gone with the ugliness anyway, and so would be stating the obvious, much as you've done in this thread. I didn't even bother reading the comments about how much you look like an organ thief, but it was only kahlo who said it anyway, he probably stole it off someone while maintaining his artistic integrity of taking more or less the same landscape shot, adding a dude wearing suspenders and having his back turned, hmm?

Otherwise, your perception is astounding, you clever thing you.

And there's no real need to call you an emo or a hipster or a fag; you already know how much of a loser you are -- all it looks like is that you are comfortable with it. Congratulations.

I am beginning to get the distinct impression that you like me, but, at the same time, find yourself having trouble admitting to it. It's okay. I am the forgiving type.

Tell me more about yourself. It may usher in a blossoming friendship.

Kahlo
08-16-2010, 02:31 AM

Says the coward making fun of people's appearance while not sharing their own visage :-)

Internet hard man :D

hnibos
08-16-2010, 03:23 AM
Says the coward making fun of people's appearance while not sharing their own visage :-)

Internet hard man :D

hes obviously hideous and bitter

rub_the_y
08-16-2010, 04:06 AM
For the people wanting to see me, my reason for starting this thread was to highlight how ugly some people were, not to make it into some kind of who's who of ugly. My own appearance doesn't need validation because I haven't plastered my ugliness over the internet with the intention of seeking praise or admiration from a bunch of wankers who sit at home jerking it to Mary Star of the Sea.

kahole - nice call referring to that MyBigToe douchebag as mediocre. You were probably a bit generous but you've rated him as the same level as your photography ;)

Kahlo
08-16-2010, 04:43 AM
17,000th time you have criticised my photography - you really have some kind of jealousy going on. Are you a failed artist of some description, because you really seem to fixate on my personal successes, or is that your only reference point for me? Either way sound like a broken record.

Point being - get some new patter, you are boring us (just like my photography omg!) ;)

rub_the_y
08-16-2010, 05:01 AM
It's like the 3rd time, max. Clearly taking photos for a living doesn't warrant any kind of mathematic prowess.

Me get new patter? Pot. Kettle. Black.

jimmy drevpile
08-16-2010, 08:31 AM
would be amusing to spread misinformation about topics related to the band subtley just to make them look stupid., i've even seen the mods not knowing the most basic information about the bands history or things related to the band.

^

Cool As Ice Cream
08-17-2010, 03:28 AM
Board Message (http://www.smashingpumpkins.com/board/index.php?showtopic=13065)
Don't visit hatephoria
Just got a fucking virus from it

Had to clean it up. Its a virus that installs a fake virus program and puts 4 trojans into your system to spam windows, and block important applications from opening.

Just a heads up.
This is not news. But yeah, I assume that's why they're cross posting pics and trying to stir up drama: to either increase their membership or spread their ad riddled board herpes to unsuspecting thread clickers such as yourself. Too bad you fell for it.

Marqués
08-17-2010, 03:32 AM
People deserve infected computers if they have shitty computers with crap security.

rub_the_y
08-17-2010, 04:26 AM
Couldn't be the fact that they're just butt ugly and can't admit it, could it? It has to be something far more sinister, like someone trying to recruit members or trying to give people viruses.

If they caught viruses from here all I can say is LOL.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-17-2010, 05:10 AM
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o256/runerig1/Image3.jpg

slunken
08-17-2010, 11:17 AM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb14/slunken_2007/crowd0042.jpghttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb14/slunken_2007/crowd0042.jpghttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb14/slunken_2007/crowd0042.jpg
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb14/slunken_2007/crowd0042.jpghttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb14/slunken_2007/crowd0042.jpghttp://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb14/slunken_2007/crowd0042.jpg

lucid_interval
08-17-2010, 06:59 PM
this thread is getting worse- like a car crash i know it's awful, but i just have to keeping looking at these pics.

Trotskilicious
08-17-2010, 07:42 PM
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o256/runerig1/Image3.jpg

there's nothing a little eyeliner and a stylish haircut wouldn't do for the girl, the guy obv. needs to have his head removed.

Trotskilicious
08-17-2010, 07:43 PM
also immediately i thought 28if??? but then i realized that that guy isn't nearly feminine enough.

andrewface
08-17-2010, 10:13 PM
i wonder what you look like

pretty cozy hiding behind the internet isn't it?

Cool As Ice Cream
08-18-2010, 02:21 AM
we have our pictures in the pictures thread. PRETTY COSY EH?

Kahlo
08-18-2010, 02:25 AM
i wonder what you look like

pretty cozy hiding behind the internet isn't it?

^ one of the dumbest fuckers on the o-board

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 03:09 AM
There's such a wide selection of dumbfucks on the fagboard that I can't decide who would be the most retarded.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-18-2010, 03:24 AM
must be impossible. half of the o-board is unexplored. who knows what hides there?

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 03:36 AM
I'm going to venture

- fart and poo jokes
- sexual innuendo
- threads about how great smoking pot is for your health
- more textbook left-winged agendas

spidersoma
08-18-2010, 05:41 AM
Hey, Tania.

How about you shut the fuck up already.

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 07:03 AM
OMG how stupid are you fucks? I think I've seen more intelligent lumps of shit. Especially ^you, fugly. You're so far off it makes me wet my tighty whiteys. Please don't reproduce, or better still, stop breathing.

Kahlo
08-18-2010, 07:42 AM
Give it up you daft cow.

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 07:57 AM
Give it up you daft cow.
You are such a fucking shit stirrer. ROFL. I told you it wouldn't work.

Why are o-boarders so... 08-18-2010 09:43 PM Kahlo + these people will believe anything.

Kahlo
08-18-2010, 08:01 AM
I like your insults too much for you to stop. Keep going Tania. Work through that psychosis.

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 08:03 AM
I still can't believe they don't realise it's you fuelling it all. Biggest collective of retards ever.

Kahlo
08-18-2010, 08:07 AM
They haven't even worked out that I'm you and you are me. All too easy.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-18-2010, 08:09 AM
i'm c_wilson aka AaroniusMaximus. i'm famous.

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 08:09 AM
You are my bowel movement after a night on the guinness.
Do they know who else is involved?

Cool As Ice Cream
08-18-2010, 08:10 AM
what have i done? i this because i was billy crogan, alex?

Kahlo
08-18-2010, 08:12 AM
I love the fact that those bedwetters who moan about Netphoria are currently reading this thread to see if we are talking about them. HI GUYZ!

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 08:14 AM
Come and catch our cyber herpes! Hmm, dischargy!

Kahlo
08-18-2010, 08:26 AM
People who make shitty comments about you aren't even really directing them at you, but at themselves, at their own insecurities, their own weaknesses, their own failings.

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 08:29 AM
Just use plastic sheets and strip the bed early in the morning Alex. No one will ever know.

Kahlo
08-18-2010, 08:32 AM
We will argue, name-call, squabble, and disagree with each other all the time. We are all different. The only thing each and every one of us has in common is that we come here for you. We come here to share our love of the light you give us with your music. We come here because your music guides us to light. We come here to talk to you, to interact with you, to know that the love we feel for you is reciprocated in some way. You've seen how many people turn up here when you're about to post something - so many in fact that the board can't cope and crashes. You see the vast number of people telling you every time you post how much they love you. There is love and light following you all the time, even if it sometimes comes in the form of someone calling you names or thinking badly of you - they are still here for you, even when they are for some reason pissed at you.

We need to focus less on the petty bullshit, and more on the real hearts of everyone here. We are all a big family. Not all family members get along. Not all family members like each other. But all family members have the ability to look beyond petty name calling when it all comes down to the bone. There is love and light here - I know for certain there is. I only wish you could be around more often, and interact more personally, to see it instead of only seeing and believing the few bad things people say about you. The majority of us don't even agree with the angry bitter people. I don't know why you take it personally when it's not even really about you.

Cool As Ice Cream
08-18-2010, 08:33 AM
you can't make that up.

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 08:37 AM
I saw that shit in a journal article sometime last year. Not long after the bumface incident. What a coincidence.

Kahlo
08-18-2010, 08:39 AM
Aye, because you wrote it you stupid bitch!

Luckily I saved a picture of Tania from her facebook. I might post it for lols.

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 08:46 AM
You should. Make sure you get her adam's apple and moobs in the shot too.

thefinalcoda
08-18-2010, 09:09 AM
Hey Tania, were the pictures that you showed me really you...? You know, like the one where you are standing with your teacher... The one that died of cancer, and et cetera. I always kind of wondered if they were bullshit or not. No offense.

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 09:43 AM
ROFL @ your title under "thefinalcoda"

thefinalcoda
08-18-2010, 09:47 AM
Yours isn't very accurate, either.

Are you seriously still upset with me, after all this time? I tried my best to establish a clean slate when you emailed me for my birthday, but you never replied.

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 09:51 AM
Have you seriously not connected the dots yet? I know they're dense as shit over there, but you, really?

thefinalcoda
08-18-2010, 10:02 AM
It depends which dots you're talking about connecting. I am aware of many things that are supposed to be all secretive and mysterious, but you could be referring to anything.

Are you referring to the account you've got over there? If so... Yes, I know.

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 10:26 AM
AccountS. I think there's about 212 now. And no, that's not it. Well. Not IT.

Here is a haiku:

Research online groups
psychology phd
you were all lab rats

thefinalcoda
08-18-2010, 10:30 AM
You know I'm the type to appreciate a successful ruse. Now that you've apparently achieved what you were trying to, I'd have thought you would contact me with a debriefing, and to receive your congratulations.

Kahlo
08-18-2010, 10:30 AM
You don't have the intelligence to do a PhD so that is pretty unlikely. That being said Australian Universities are a joke.

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 10:32 AM
Just for the record Mr Boyd, you were recognised as the highest achiever.

Kahlo
08-18-2010, 10:36 AM
King of the retards baby

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 10:37 AM
It's not much of an honour, but still worth mentioning.

thefinalcoda
08-18-2010, 10:37 AM
Upload that photograph you claim to have, Alex. I want to compare it with the shots that I am disinclined to believe are really her.

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 10:40 AM
ROFL

Please see previous haiku Cameron.

Kahlo
08-18-2010, 10:50 AM
Stop trying to save face and just fade away.

thefinalcoda
08-18-2010, 10:51 AM
Did you know that girl, Tania? She certainly was attractive.

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 10:52 AM
You know it's true Alex. You knew all along.

Cam, I only know her as Participant 46.

Kahlo
08-18-2010, 10:57 AM
lies upon lies upon lies. You really can't stop yourself :)

thefinalcoda
08-18-2010, 10:59 AM
One of the inconsistencies in the PhD thesis concept that I'm finding here is the part relevant to ethical practices...

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 10:59 AM
Foolish welshman. O NOES I DI'INT

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 11:01 AM
One of the inconsistencies in the PhD thesis concept that I'm finding here is the part relevant to ethical practices...

The part you're referring to is informed consent. You should research that a bit more.

thefinalcoda
08-18-2010, 11:03 AM
When was the O-Board and its members informed, and when did they consent? I certainly didn't fill out any forms before any of the many times that you lied to and attempted to manipulate me.

Kahlo
08-18-2010, 11:04 AM
arguing with her is pointless, let her enjoy her bullshit fantasy.

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 11:09 AM
You should research when informed consent is not required Cam. Most of what you're referring to, in particular sensitive information, was purely for my sick sad enjoyment. Thanks for the many laughs. When you're finished your law degree, you should find a way to sue me.

thefinalcoda
08-18-2010, 11:09 AM

We used to be able to talk nicely, as well. Such a shame she isn't willing to engage.

I see your point, though.

You should research when informed consent is not required Cam. Most of what you're referring to, in particular sensitive information, was purely for my sick sad enjoyment. Thanks for the many laughs. When you're finished your law degree, you should find a way to sue me.

When it comes to laughter gratitude, I guess I should say thanks to you, as well.

RockLobster
08-18-2010, 11:12 AM
what the fuck is this shit? can you retards shut the fuck up and keep this at the oboard. for christ sakes....... you are just embarrassing yourselves!

rub_the_y
08-18-2010, 11:15 AM
no rockspider, you need to appreciate it too.

And Cam, I'm only referring to laughing with you, not at you. I saved laughing at someone all for Alex and that terrible wirey hair, his fetish for cravats, and the way he can be so impetuous, insulting and yet so hilarious, all at the same time.

RockLobster
08-18-2010, 11:18 AM
cockspider

RockLobster
08-18-2010, 11:20 AM
can you losers just use the private message function ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????

thefinalcoda
08-18-2010, 11:22 AM
And Cam, I'm only referring to laughing with you, not at you. I saved laughing at someone all for Alex and that terrible wirey hair, his fetish for cravats, and the way he can be so impetuous, insulting and yet so hilarious, all at the same time.

Sure, we did have a lot of laughs... Then it turned very sour, and I'm still only left with my assumptions as to why...

can you losers just use the private message function ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????

Alternatively, you could ignore the thread, Sir Isaac Newton.

rub_the_y
NEIN! READ OUR BUSINESS

RockLobster
Netphoria Message Board

Go Back Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion
Why are o-boarders so damn ugly? Why are o-boarders so damn ugly?

Welcome, RockLobster.
You last visited: Yesterday at 09:32 PM
Private Messages: Unread 0, Total 48.
Your PM box is 96% full.
User CP Donations Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Show Threads Show Posts
Advanced Search
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Go to Page...
Page 7 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Old Today, 02:36 PM #181 (permalink)
Kahlo
King of Beffen!!

King of the retards baby

Add to Kahlo's Reputation

Kahlo is offline Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Kahlo
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kahlo
Add Kahlo to Your Buddy List
Sponsored Links
Your Ad Here
Old Today, 02:37 PM #182 (permalink)
rub_the_y
Demi-God

Add to rub_the_y's Reputation

rub_the_y is online now Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
rub_the_y
View Public Profile
Send a private message to rub_the_y
Find More Posts by rub_the_y
Add rub_the_y to Your Buddy List
Old Today, 02:37 PM #183 (permalink)
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

Upload that photograph you claim to have, Alex. I want to compare it with the shots that I am disinclined to believe are really her.

Add to thefinalcoda's Reputation

thefinalcoda is online now Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
Send a private message to thefinalcoda
Find More Posts by thefinalcoda
Add thefinalcoda to Your Buddy List
Old Today, 02:40 PM #184 (permalink)
rub_the_y
Demi-God

ROFL

rub_the_y is online now Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
rub_the_y
View Public Profile
Old Today, 02:50 PM #185 (permalink)
Kahlo
King of Beffen!!

Kahlo is offline Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
Kahlo
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kahlo
Old Today, 02:51 PM #186 (permalink)
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

thefinalcoda is online now Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
Old Today, 02:52 PM #187 (permalink)
rub_the_y
Demi-God

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
Old Today, 02:57 PM #188 (permalink)
Kahlo
King of Beffen!!

lies upon lies upon lies. You really can't stop yourself

Kahlo
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kahlo
Old Today, 02:59 PM #189 (permalink)
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
Old Today, 02:59 PM #190 (permalink)
rub_the_y
Demi-God

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
Old Today, 03:01 PM #191 (permalink)
rub_the_y
Demi-God

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefinalcoda View Post
The part you're referring to is informed consent. You should research that a bit more.

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
Old Today, 03:03 PM #192 (permalink)
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

When was the O-Board and its members informed, and when did they consent? I certainly didn't fill out any forms before any of the many times that you lied to and attempted to manipulate me.

thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
Old Today, 03:04 PM #193 (permalink)
Kahlo
King of Beffen!!

Kahlo
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kahlo
Old Today, 03:09 PM #194 (permalink)
rub_the_y
Demi-God

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
Old Today, 03:09 PM #195 (permalink)
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahlo View Post
We used to be able to talk nicely, as well. Such a shame she isn't willing to engage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rub_the_y View Post
When it comes to laughter gratitude, I guess I should say thanks to you, as well.

thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
Old Today, 03:12 PM #196 (permalink)
RockLobster
Dr Seuss My Tub!

Send a message via MSN to RockLobster

what the fuck is this shit? can you retards shut the fuck up and keep this at the oboard. for christ sakes....... you are just embarrassing yourselves!

Add to RockLobster's Reputation

RockLobster is invisible Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
RockLobster
View Public Profile
Send a private message to RockLobster
Send email to RockLobster
Find More Posts by RockLobster
Add RockLobster to Your Buddy List
Old Today, 03:15 PM #197 (permalink)
rub_the_y
Demi-God

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
Old Today, 03:18 PM #198 (permalink)
RockLobster
Dr Seuss My Tub!

cockspider

RockLobster is invisible Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message Quick reply to this message
RockLobster
View Public Profile
Unread Today, 03:20 PM #199 (permalink)
RockLobster
Dr Seuss My Tub!

RockLobster
View Public Profile
Sponsored Links
Your Ad Here

vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes
Quick Reply
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted
Okay

Bold

Italic

Underline

Insert Link

Insert Image

Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size

Switch Editor Mode
Options
Show your signature
Quote message in reply?
Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (4 members and 4 guests)
RockLobster*, hnibos, rub_the_y, thefinalcoda

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Subscription Unsubscribe from this Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode
Search this Thread

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
ExcellentExcellent
GoodGood
AverageAverage
BadBad
TerribleTerrible
Google
Enter your search terms Submit search form
forums.netphoria.org
The Web

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump
User Control PanelPrivate MessagesSubscriptionsWho's OnlineSearch ForumsForums Home Smashing Pumpkins Boards Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion Smashing Pumpkins and Music Trading Post Smashing Pumpkins Tour Forum General Boards Politics Forum Music News and Discussion General Chat Message Board Private Boards Forum 9 Archives Pumpkins Archive Trading Post Archive Music Board Archive General Chat Archive

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
damn damn damn THIS FUCKING FUCKHOLE WON'T LOAD sickbadthing General Chat Message Board 11 08-26-2009 03:21 PM
Iha Platinum SD for sale? Playback Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 52 05-01-2009 11:39 PM
shit fuckers can type! sickbadthing General Chat Message Board 19 01-12-2009 07:24 PM
Damn CNN for not having pictures of this... KrazeeStacee General Chat Message Board 7 03-17-2008 09:59 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:20 PM.

Donations - Netphoria's Amazon.com Link - Contact Us - Netphoria - Smashing Pumpkins - Archive - Top

Your Ad Here

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2010, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
<br /><!-- google_ad_section_start(weight=ignore) -->Search Engine Friendly URLs by <a rel="nofollow" href="http://www.crawlability.com/vbseo/">vBSEO</a> 3.3.2<!-- google_ad_section_end -->
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2

Smashing Pumpkins, Alternative Music
& General Discussion Message Board and Forums
Netphoria - the smashing pumpkins, billy corgan (http://www.netphoria.org) - Copyright © 1998-2010

RockLobster
08-18-2010, 11:23 AM
Netphoria Message Board

Go Back Netphoria Message Board > Smashing Pumpkins Boards > Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion

Welcome, RockLobster.
Your PM box is 96% full.
User CP Donations Netphoria's Amazon.com Link Members List Photo Album New Posts Search Quick Links Log Out

Show Threads Show Posts
Advanced Search
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Go to Page...
View First Unread View First Unread
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average. Display Modes
Kahlo
King of Beffen!!

King of the retards baby

Kahlo
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kahlo
Sponsored Links
Your Ad Here
rub_the_y
Demi-God

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
rub_the_y
Demi-God

ROFL

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
Kahlo
King of Beffen!!

Kahlo
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kahlo
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
rub_the_y
Demi-God

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
Kahlo
King of Beffen!!

Kahlo
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kahlo
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
rub_the_y
Demi-God

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
rub_the_y
Demi-God

Quote:

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
Kahlo
King of Beffen!!

Kahlo
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kahlo
rub_the_y
Demi-God

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:

Quote:

thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
RockLobster
Dr Seuss My Tub!

RockLobster
View Public Profile
rub_the_y
Demi-God

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
RockLobster
Dr Seuss My Tub!

cockspider

RockLobster
View Public Profile
Old Today, 03:20 PM #199 (permalink)
RockLobster
Dr Seuss My Tub!

RockLobster
View Public Profile
Unread Today, 03:22 PM #200 (permalink)
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:
Sure, we did have a lot of laughs... Then it turned very sour, and I'm still only left with my assumptions as to why...

thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
Unread Today, 03:22 PM #201 (permalink)
rub_the_y
Demi-God

NEIN! READ OUR BUSINESS

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
Unread Today, 03:22 PM #202 (permalink)
RockLobster
Dr Seuss My Tub!

Netphoria Message Board

Welcome, RockLobster.
Your PM box is 96% full.

Show Threads Show Posts
Advanced Search
Quick Links
Today's Posts
Mark Forums Read
Open Buddy List
User Control Panel
Edit Signature
Edit Profile
Edit Options
Miscellaneous
Private Messages
Subscribed Threads
My Profile
Who's Online
Go to Page...

Kahlo
King of Beffen!!

King of the retards baby

Kahlo
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kahlo
Sponsored Links
Your Ad Here
rub_the_y
Demi-God

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
rub_the_y
Demi-God

ROFL

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
Kahlo
King of Beffen!!

Kahlo
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kahlo
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
rub_the_y
Demi-God

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
Kahlo
King of Beffen!!

Kahlo
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kahlo
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
rub_the_y
Demi-God

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
rub_the_y
Demi-God

Quote:

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
Kahlo
King of Beffen!!

Kahlo
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by Kahlo
rub_the_y
Demi-God

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
thefinalcoda
Oblivious Virgin

Quote:

Quote:

thefinalcoda
View Public Profile
RockLobster
Dr Seuss My Tub!

RockLobster
View Public Profile
rub_the_y
Demi-God

rub_the_y
View Public Profile
RockLobster
Dr Seuss My Tub!

cockspider

RockLobster
View Public Profile
Unread Today, 03:20 PM #199 (permalink)
RockLobster
Dr Seuss My Tub!

RockLobster
View Public Profile
Sponsored Links
Your Ad Here

vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes
Quick Reply
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted
Okay

Bold

Italic

Underline

Insert Link

Insert Image

Wrap [quote] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size

Switch Editor Mode
Options
Show your signature
Quote message in reply?
Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 8 (4 members and 4 guests)
RockLobster*, hnibos, rub_the_y, thefinalcoda

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Subscription Unsubscribe from this Thread
Linear Mode Linear Mode
Hybrid Mode Switch to Hybrid Mode
Threaded Mode Switch to Threaded Mode
Search this Thread

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
ExcellentExcellent
GoodGood
AverageAverage
BadBad
TerribleTerrible
Google
Enter your search terms Submit search form
forums.netphoria.org
The Web

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may post attachments
You may edit your posts
vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump
User Control PanelPrivate MessagesSubscriptionsWho's OnlineSearch ForumsForums Home Smashing Pumpkins Boards Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion Smashing Pumpkins and Music Trading Post Smashing Pumpkins Tour Forum General Boards Politics Forum Music News and Discussion General Chat Message Board Private Boards Forum 9 Archives Pumpkins Archive Trading Post Archive Music Board Archive General Chat Archive

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
damn damn damn THIS FUCKING FUCKHOLE WON'T LOAD sickbadthing General Chat Message Board 11 08-26-2009 03:21 PM
Iha Platinum SD for sale? Playback Smashing Pumpkins/Billy Corgan Discussion 52 05-01-2009 11:39 PM
shit fuckers can type! sickbadthing General Chat Message Board 19 01-12-2009 07:24 PM
Damn CNN for not having pictures of this... KrazeeStacee General Chat Message Board 7 03-17-2008 09:59 PM