View Full Version : I was just looking up some old friends on facebook...

Rider
05-28-2010, 11:19 PM
And one of them got ugly. I mean really fucking ugly. Sloth from the goonies kind of ugly. At first I was excited when I saw her name, but then I was glad I lost track of her when I saw her picture. Man that feels wrong.

hnibos
05-28-2010, 11:24 PM
.....tinwop

28if
05-29-2010, 01:19 AM
you suck

Marqués
05-29-2010, 03:01 AM
Isn't this the bit where you post her picture?

barden
05-29-2010, 06:56 AM
my primary (grades 5, 6, 7) school crush got so fat.
I like to think I associate myself with a decent calibre or woman, from a young age, so it came as a special suprise for me when I saw her name online, clicked it and stalked her with disappointed results. If she had been hot I would have tried to set something up, cause I think fucking the girl you had a primary school crush on should be sweet.
I totally did that with my high school crush who I was always too intimidated to talk to back then. We got to chatting over the book of faces, and after confessing my high school crush, she responded favourably with comments of, 'you should have said something 8 years ago!'
Me, being ultra smooth, notified her that it 'was not too late' and good things developed, including her joking about bring her school uniform along. Yesssssssss.

barden
05-29-2010, 06:57 AM
in high school, that girl was at least an inch taller than me. I've got her vertically now!

barden
05-29-2010, 07:01 AM
oh man, i finished high school 9 years ago actually.
In other related news, recently I told my current and mostly harmless crush that I've had this little thing for her for the last year or so, and her little facebook pokes etc need to end, or my crush wont.
She responded with a giggle and another poke. I'm SO in there! INTERNET!!1

barden
05-29-2010, 07:06 AM
i know i'm probably giving all you geeks hope here, but really, drown those little puppies of optimism now, you never assumed Bill Murray was average either, so dont start with me.